Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120383 times)
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:40:32 PM

bit coin for me is like earning money and at the same time saving it without tax etc that are deducted by the government. It is a new form of currency which is easy to use for me, and can be earned via on your extra time.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:52:31 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be convert for fiat money and can be used for means of payment very well. Because bitcoin has a high value, so i think people who have used bitcoin will keep their wealth and continue to enrich themselves. There are many reasons people come to bitcoin world, maybe because bitcoin has a high value and very good if we can make money from here.
markkeian

Activity: 508

EXMR

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

BTC is a abbreviation of Bitcoin. BTC is crypto-currency or digital currency that I love to collect. BTC is one of my sideline earning in internet. If I don't have earnings in a whole week, I'm feeling empty. BTC can pay my monthly bills, BTC can treat my family, friends and my neighbors. BTC can buy my needs and my stuffs. That's why, Bitcoin is life <3

cileuhhaink

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

for me, BTC is more and better than money..
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:28:29 PM

BTC is a chance to save money for your retirement or just for bad times. Invest $1000 now and when it quadruples in 10 or 20 years, well...then you'll have a nice stash of $$$ for a comfortable rest of your life.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:46:02 PM

BTC is a chance to save money for your retirement or just for bad times. Invest $1000 now and when it quadruples in 10 or 20 years, well...then you'll have a nice stash of $$$ for a comfortable rest of your life.
yes if any person will do like that then they will find a happy and relax life in the future (as you mentioned after 10 or 20 years) As after that time the price of bitcoin will be much higher that any person who will have bitcoin will find their coins of worth much higher and they will be the millionaires.
noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

Bitcoin one of the best investment choices of the present. More practical in use.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:49:35 PM

bit coin for me is like earning money and at the same time saving it without tax etc that are deducted by the government. It is a new form of currency which is easy to use for me, and can be earned via on your extra time.
That’s good to hear that bitcoin has been helping you in your daily life. It’s not wrong to say that bitcoin is life savior for so many people. It is helping masses to become stable financially and to make their dreams come true. So far, it’s the best method of earning from crypto market.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:14:08 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 08:13:22 PM by bitbob82

Well, first time i earning bitcoin just for buy some Steam Wallet. But now Bitcoin its just Alternative money for me in the future. Because maybe i need it in the future for my family so i keep earning and save it.
Bitcoin is a good investing thing you can earn lots of money in BTC it can help you buy you needs and wants BTC helps you know so many things about different topics you will learn while earning money in BTC it can also help you build your future for a better one
bitcoin is just a side business for me, in fact i have my day job and i am earning my livelihood from there, but i think i can only fulfill my basic needs from my day job wiile to lead a standard life i think bitcoinn is too much helpful for me and i am getting a good prifit from trading altcoin through which now i can fulfill all my nees that were not possible from my salary.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:53:02 AM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
I consider bitcoin as one of my source of income.
I am not rich now, but I believe that if I continue this, I'll be rich soon. I just need to work hard for it.
What's keeping me here? Of course the income I get from it. It helps me a lot, specially when it comes to my financial needs, because my salary in job isn't enough to sustain my needs. Bitcoin also helps me to save for my future. As long as bitcoin is alive, I'll stick with it.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:59:19 AM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? First I think bitcoin as an opportunity just to earn then Bitcoin is became my source of income and my money. Bitcoin is also my savings my investment for the near future. I think that I may prepare for my future.

Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself? Yes if I think I already earn and save big amount of money. if I reach the life that I now know I am in the better status than my life before I will use bitcoin to keep my wealth.

What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here? “Earning” that’s what lead me to bitcoin and that’s what always lead me to bitcoin. It is also the reason that keeping me here.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:52:26 AM

Bitcoin is a way to get a job and income even you are a student who need money to support the daily needs. To collect btc, we handle our own time in posting in the forum and joining signature campaigns. We can use our free time in better way because instead of surfing in the internet and checking news feed in fb, we find  something that will be worth for our time. It helps to change our life not only the status but also the way how we manage  our time.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:26:40 AM

Bitcoin is a way to get a job and income even you are a student who need money to support the daily needs. To collect btc, we handle our own time in posting in the forum and joining signature campaigns. We can use our free time in better way because instead of surfing in the internet and checking news feed in fb, we find  something that will be worth for our time. It helps to change our life not only the status but also the way how we manage  our time.
Yes it is true, and this is the benefit of bitcoin present because it can help many people to make money. With persistence and patience then we can get big profit.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

Good for your parents that they have a child like you.  As young age you know the value of money and your time.  It is indeed a way to have an extra income and it is a very good way for students who need money for their studies.  I am trying to relay this information to my nieces but they were like more of surfing the net and checking what are the new videos on youtube.  Maybe because they are not really concerned about money matters since their parents have job.  But it would be better if they will know bitcoin because they will learn the importance of managing money at earlier time.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:33:17 AM

Actually I use Bitcoin to buy stuffs on steam. There is no other use of Bitcoin for me. I spend Bitcoins on useless things like in game items so I earn them through signature Campaigns and then spend them . But now being an old user I personally feel that I should just wait and keep earning before spending as the prices keep increasing so if I hold now I can buy more thing in the future

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

I consider bitcoin as one of my source of income.
I am not rich now, but I believe that if I continue this, I'll be rich soon. I just need to work hard for it.
What's keeping me here? Of course the income I get from it. It helps me a lot, specially when it comes to my financial needs, because my salary in job isn't enough to sustain my needs. Bitcoin also helps me to save for my future. As long as bitcoin is alive, I'll stick with it.

Same as you, For now, it's my one and only source of income because I'm still studying. I also believe that I'll be rich someday with the used of bitcoin and it's not possible as long as we continue and believe that this will lead us to success. Even I get a job, I still earn some bitcoin like you. Bitcoin gives us opportunities not only to earned money aside for our regular job but also gives us a knowledge about what will be the future currency. Yes, definitely bitcoin helps us to save us our future, we should better to save our future and hold it as long as we satisfied on it's prize.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

I am a student and I am now earning a money because of the bitcoin. I can now support my self to buy the things that is needed in my school and also I am now helping my family to buy our daily needs. Thanks to the bitcoin because I am now earning money because of the bitcoin.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

Bitcoin for me is a valuable asset or my investment in the long run, sometimes this bitcoin as my livelihood but not the main livelihood only side, thanks to bitcoin I was able to generate a fairly large income, although not briefly,

I agree, Bitcoin is a valuable asset that must be maintained and can be utilized preferably. Wink
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 721

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:52:52 PM

Bitcoin for me is a future virtual currency were it can be a replacement to all currency in the near future.
But this is just my thoughts only, this will happen a years from now.
Bitcoin could become the replacement of fiat for some people, but not for everyone, we are still far away from the day bitcoin can be used by the average person for every single purchase they want to make, but as long as bitcoin becomes a big player I will be happy with it since that will mean that our holdings of bitcoin will become really valuable.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:59:13 PM

Bitcoin for me is a future virtual currency were it can be a replacement to all currency in the near future.
But this is just my thoughts only, this will happen a years from now.
Bitcoin could become the replacement of fiat for some people, but not for everyone, we are still far away from the day bitcoin can be used by the average person for every single purchase they want to make, but as long as bitcoin becomes a big player I will be happy with it since that will mean that our holdings of bitcoin will become really valuable.
For today I'm not very much doing Bitcoin conservation, because I've been working on crypto-currencies, this is my only source of income. The fact is that I am very pleased with the fact that my friends attracted me to bitcoin and other opportunities to earn money on crypto. But I think that in a short time I will be able to afford to postpone Bitcoin for the future, because its price will really be very tempting.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: