Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120370 times)
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:19:04 PM

Bitcoin for me is simply a thing that isn't too important. I only use it occasionally when buying or selling online services. It's easy to use, and so is PayPal. As long as I deal with trusted people PayPal isn't a problem.

who cares
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:39:31 PM

Bitcoin better than money, making it faster and easier to transact with anyone and anywhere. Just need internet and a smartphone, i can trade bitcoin.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

Bitcoin when I first saw it is some kind of opportunity that the internet gave to me for the first time. When I was new I really wanted something online that can make me earn decent amount of money, I was so sick of joining pay to click sites, survey answering sites, and also ad viewing sites in which they take up a lot of time and give me unreasonable earnings ( some of you might relate to me) that is when I finally meet Bitcoin in which it opened a lot of opportunities for me in which I saw a light in the internet that is something real that I can earn when I am online. It really helped me a lot in terms of having more money in my pocket. Also I have learn to wait before converting it at the right time and price.
For me,  when i heard bitcoin, i was very shocked and amazed because of what it can do for us many people.  I just really wanted to earn some profits from this ans use it for good. When i was starting using this bitcoin,  something happen in my daily activities, before,  i just played outside with my friends but now,  me my cellphone are always together. Bitcoin make my life meaningful.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:03:54 AM

Bitcoin is the most advanced technology ever. Here we can invest and mine money. Bitcoin can provide livelihood to users in the form of secondary needs. Therefore there is no reason not to use or leave bitcoin.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:07:41 AM

It's a lot of things. It's an opportunity to make money, its a currency with which to purchase goods, its a way to store and send money across the country with little scrutiny.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:21:06 AM

after completing my graduation I was really confused about my destination, that time was very much disappointing for me, I was wondering what to do. but I didn't find anything for me. after some days I got some information about Bitcoin. after that, I read some literature about it and after that, i got involved with Bitcoin. now I am working with Bitcoin on a regular basis.and this is my first-hand income source. i love it
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:45:58 AM

after completing my graduation I was really confused about my destination, that time was very much disappointing for me, I was wondering what to do. but I didn't find anything for me. after some days I got some information about Bitcoin. after that, I read some literature about it and after that, i got involved with Bitcoin. now I am working with Bitcoin on a regular basis.and this is my first-hand income source. i love it

I understand from where you are going but do not settle in earning cash from bitcoin alone. Do not also neglect your own achievements since getting a job is still better than earning in bitcoin alone. But if this is the only option that you are stuck with, then who am I to stop you. Just do the things that you are comfortable without suffering the burden of not being employed.

fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:51:03 AM

When I get bitcoin just to buy the stuff I need every day, bitcoin is an alternative way for the future. Bicoin just for the future for me due to the family that I will wake up.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:08:36 AM

I'm in bitcoin because I think bitcoin is very interesting to make investment, and can make us become rich, as long as we can manage our trading well, that's in my opinion.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:31:14 AM

I understand from where you are going but do not settle in earning cash from bitcoin alone. Do not also neglect your own achievements since getting a job is still better than earning in bitcoin alone. But if this is the only option that you are stuck with, then who am I to stop you. Just do the things that you are comfortable without suffering the burden of not being employed.

Someone who has a passion in their life will always get happiness and comfort, in which case I finally decided to let go of my main job and even my educational certificate just to focus on getting bitcoin, for some cases it is better for new graduates who are looking for the first real job . After experiencing a new process can weigh which is better choose, do both or choose one that is convincing.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:51:17 PM

For me, bitcoin is a online job, where i can earn money. and is a opportunity to get rich. It will just become a part time job soon when I graduated and have a regular job. I still dont't have enough knowledge on bitcoin, hope you can help me.!
I know that the economic benefits of bitcoin are undeniable but to think bitcoin is nothing more than a way to make money is mistaken, bitcoin is a revolution that will help us regain autonomy and will take some power from governments that keep thinking they have the exclusive use of currencies when in the past this was not the case.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:21:00 PM

I think that happens to everyone, in this difficult economy is very challenging for a recent graduate to find a job, many business ask for experience but if no one gives to you the chance then finding a job becomes something that you may eventually dread but bitcoin does not need any of that, you can earn as soon as you feel like it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:37:45 PM

BTC for me means money. I can earn money here in bitcoin which can help me in my daily life. I can use it also as a payment to my bills. At first I doubted all about BTC but eventually I get intrigued by it so I decided to join here in bitcoin. It helps me on how to earn money which I can now start to invest or even to trade. But before that, I should  study first so it will not go into waste.
CS101

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Started developing blockchain applications in 2014

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:43:03 PM

Bitcoin was the stepping stone for a safer currency environment.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:23:35 PM

I think that happens to everyone, in this difficult economy is very challenging for a recent graduate to find a job, many business ask for experience but if no one gives to you the chance then finding a job becomes something that you may eventually dread but bitcoin does not need any of that, you can earn as soon as you feel like it.

You may be right for that, to find work is not easy, too many requirements are requested by companies like graduation or experience, perhaps with such regulation many have seen a lot of unemployment and no income, here you can get Money from BTC and All that Very easy without any of his requirements, the most important thing is your desire to get BTC.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:14:00 AM

You may be right for that, to find work is not easy, too many requirements are requested by companies like graduation or experience, perhaps with such regulation many have seen a lot of unemployment and no income, here you can get Money from BTC and All that Very easy without any of his requirements, the most important thing is your desire to get BTC.
The only requirement is your time and effort, at least here there is no politics and you can get the value of bitcoins based on
what you only do. In real world, especially in our country, you cannot find a good job if you do not have a recommendation and sometimes
you have to pay for that person to recommend you.
Auni

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:26:04 AM

For me Btc is my earning source.  I buy them at a low price sell them in a high price.  I also trade with my btc and get a good profit on it
 It's also a risky way.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:46:04 AM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?

for me BTC is a great opportunity. Back then several years ago. those who bougth BTC in the past 6 years. they got a lot of profit in this project. until now the BTC gets more efficient and more reliable source of income by using this so called BTC in a way of online business.
but unluckily i never heard this project back then, im totally mistaken that opportunity to take some BTC before and now im wicked intested in this project but its too late to buy some in a way  its too huge price to bougth this in a few amount i get. each day BTC i going to increase again not only this year but moving forward to the next year. now BTC leads me here,to have much totally undestand WHAT IS BTC. and now maybe, i have gain a little bit knowledge about this bitcoin and i want to have/get some of this.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:50:40 AM

Bitcoin was the stepping stone for a safer currency environment.
it's true, Bitcoin is stepping stone if we have altcoin. I am always doing that so I do not lose.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:56:49 AM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?
Bitcoin became my source of income while I'm studying. With this I can save money for my future. Also I can support my needs and wants with bitcoin. I am influenced by my classmates to use it, with the need of money. I continue to use it to support my self and save for my future.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: