Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Reasons Why Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress  (Read 3011 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:58:44 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 07:15:00 PM by Przemax

You should add that in the article you are reffering to, all comes down to an american families. The sittuation in different countries are different to eachother.

For example in Poland where I live people have a much lower funds compared to the Usa. When an average american family would have to live by the polish standards they would think that they are living way below the poverty level. And believe me that its possible to live here without a debt. Ofcourse there are a lot of people that are in debt, don't get me wrong. Its all a matter of perspective

Its all about the expenses of a person in measuring how well off someones is. People that win the lotteries tickets usualy ends up with a debt after all. Its a fact. Your expenses depends on how rich you think you are. Its the problem of americans and their media that lies to them about their financial sittuation.

Yes ok. Maybe the americans are getting poorer by every day. But that definatly doesn't explain why their expenses does not meet their incomes. The only thing that can explain this is that they have a huge debt per person and it is the debt that is cutting their incomes. There is no other explanation outside of lying to themselfs about how rich they are. Thats the second explanation.
Hydrogen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:45:46 PM

Yes ok. Maybe the americans are getting poorer by every day. But that definatly doesn't explain why their expenses does not meet their incomes. The only thing that can explain this is that they have a huge debt per person and it is the debt that is cutting their incomes. There is no other explanation outside of lying to themselfs about how rich they are. Thats the second explanation.

Over the last few decades, CEO's have received all the pay raises which historically went to the poor to middle class.

CEO's are paid as much as $10,000 an hour, while minimum wage is around $7 an hour.

Realistically, CEO salary should probably be $100-$400 an hour and the excess should go to regular workers.

That's the reason for the disproportionate income versus expenses.

The media *spins* it into a "racism issue" to mislead the world into believing its about skin color and not money.

So that the poor and impoverished blame "white people" instead of blaming CEO's and others whose greed ruin things for everyone.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:12:49 AM

It's getting harder for anyone to earn money and get on a decent wage and still maintain a family because wages are being depressed (by a specific group of people) and there are more and more people in the workforce now than ever, along with ass-backward fiscal decisions.
It's brutal, will only get more brutal, and you gotta look beyond blaming the 1% for that. Look at the (1%) of the 1%
There are many very key things to know when it comes to why your money is worth less and less. All you need to do is know why it happens. Once you know that and you know (who) does it, and what the entire plan is, then you are more aware.
Keep in mind the initial goal is to get the average person relying on the state.
elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:28:17 PM

Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
Families are feeling extreme financial stress because of the price of the products that is increasing everyday. They are extremely financial stress because they do not know how to budget their daily allowances or budget. Another reason is when they do not have a lot of money to do what they want or to go where they want. Because of lacking of money, they are more financial stress. They are thinking of when they are going to buy what they want in life.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
Families are feeling extreme financial stress because of the price of the products that is increasing everyday. They are extremely financial stress because they do not know how to budget their daily allowances or budget. Another reason is when they do not have a lot of money to do what they want or to go where they want. Because of lacking of money, they are more financial stress. They are thinking of when they are going to buy what they want in life.
This is always been part of the reality on which status on life of each family is not really equal at all which it turns out that there would be families that do really have financial problems or stress on their daily living since not all are rich or sufficient enough when it comes to financial which there would be always who are experiencing shortage.This is a common or global problem and the thing we should do is we do know on how to budget our funds and do set priorities first and find the best ways that we can earn more extra money.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

I think the main reason Trump won the election was Trump being the only candidate willing to address these issues.

Every other politician I've seen would have swept these issues under a rug and feigned ignorance until the next recession.

What planet were visiting during the election campaign? Every candidate was talking about fiancial stress, stagnate wages, rising prices, week job market, etc.

Trump won the election because primary education is the greatest weakness or issue the United States has. More people would prefer to vote for a real estate tycoon with a lame TV show than a candidate that had sensible ideas and wasn't mired in the cloud of scandal!

Also, Americans appear to be afraid to vote for a 3rd party candidate. They see a vote for a 3rd party as a "wasted vote"...so silly. They vote for the same flawed platforms and keep expecting different or better results!
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Families are extreme financial stress because of the taxes they added in everything we need the food that we eat ,every things that we need in our daily life.Lack of job that every countries need and the poverty of our economy.The budget in the family does enough to sustained their needs.
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

When the cost of living rises faster than paychecks do year after year, eventually that becomes a very big problem.  For quite some time I have been writing about the shrinking middle class, and one of the biggest culprits is inflation.  Every month, tens of millions of American families struggle to pay the bills, and most of them don’t even understand the economic forces that are putting so much pressure on them.  The United States never had a persistent, ongoing problem with inflation until the debt-based Federal Reserve system was introduced in 1913.  Since that time, we have had non-stop inflation and the U.S. dollar has lost more than 98 percent of its value.  If our paychecks were increasing faster than inflation this wouldn’t be a problem, but in recent years this has definitely not been the case for most Americans.

And unfortunately inflation is starting to accelerate once again.  In fact, it is being reported that inflation rose at the fastest pace in four years in January…

The prices Americans pay for goods and services surged in January by the largest amount in four years, mostly reflecting a rebound in the cost of gasoline that’s taking a bigger chunk out of household incomes.

The consumer price index, or cost of living, rose by a seasonally adjusted 0.6% in January, the government said Wednesday.

Meanwhile, our incomes have been incredibly stagnant.   In fact, we just learned that median household income did not go up at all during 2016.

This is one of the reasons why we consistently see families fall out of the middle class month after month.  Even if you keep the same job year after year, your standard of living is going to steadily go down unless your pay goes up.

The things that we all spend money on month after month just keep going up in price.  I am talking about food, housing, medical care and other essentials.  If there is one thing that we can always count on, it is the fact that things are going to cost more tomorrow than they do today.

Let’s talk about food for a moment.  Whenever I go to the grocery store, I am almost always shocked.  I still remember a time when I could get everything that I needed for an entire week for about 20 bucks, but these days you can’t even fill up one cart for 100 dollars.

That is because food prices have been rising aggressively for many years.  The following is a list that was posted on The Economic Policy Journal that shows how much some food and grocery items have increased over the past decade…

1. Tobacco and smoking products

-Price increase: 90.4%

2. Margarine

-Price increase: 63.6%

3. Uncooked ground beef

-Price increase: 46.3%

4. Shelf stable fish and seafood
-Price increase: 45.0%

5. Prescription drugs
-Price increase: 43.5%

6. Rice, pasta, cornmeal
-Price increase: 40.3%

7. Bread
-Price increase: 38.9%

8. Snacks
-Price increase: 38.4%

9. Miscellaneous poultry including turkey
-Price increase: 37.0%

10. Apples
-Price increase: 36.6%

11. Frankfurters
-Price increase: 35.8%

12. Canned vegetables
-Price increase: 35.3%

13. Salt and other seasonings and spices
-Price increase: 34.0%

14. Miscellaneous fats and oils including peanut butter

15. Miscellaneous processed fruits and vegetables including dried
-Price increase: 33.7%

16. Bacon and related products
-Price increase: 33.2%

17. Fresh whole chicken
-Price increase: 32.5%

18. Cakes, cupcakes, and cookies
-Price increase: 32.1%

19. Flour and prepared flour mixes

20. Canned fruits
-Price increase: 32.0%

And thanks to out of control government spending and reckless manipulation by the Federal Reserve, we have come to a time when inflation is starting to accelerate once again.

According to John Williams of shadowstats.com, if honest numbers were being used the government would be telling us that inflation is rising at a 6 percent annual rate for the first time since 2011.

At the same time, evidence is mounting that U.S. consumers are simply tapped out.  Previously, I have explained that interest rates are going up, consumer bankruptcies are rising, and lending standards for consumers are really tightening up.

All of those are things we would expect to see if a new recession was starting.

And today we learned that the number of Americans refinancing their homes has fallen to the lowest level that we have seen since 2009…

A slowdown in refinancing pulled down the total mortgage application volume last week as changes to certain government-loan programs made refinances less lucrative. Refinance volume now stands at its lowest level since June 2009.

If you will remember, we also saw a slowdown in mortgage refinancing just before the great financial crisis of 2008.

For mortgage applications overall, they are now down almost 31 percent from where they were a year ago…

Total mortgage application volume fell 3.7 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis last week from the previous week, and are nearly 31 percent lower than the same week a year ago, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.

A 31 percent decline in a single year is catastrophic.

If this continues, it won’t be too long before everyone is talking about a new housing crash.

And we also learned this week that FHA mortgage delinquencies increased during the fourth quarter “for the first time since 2006”…

Federal Housing Administration mortgage delinquencies jumped in the fourth quarter for the first time since 2006, the Mortgage Bankers Association reported Wednesday. The FHA insures low down-payment loans and is a favorite among first-time homebuyers.

The seasonally adjusted FHA delinquency rate increased to 9.02 percent in the fourth quarter from 8.3 percent in the third quarter, MBA data show.

So many things are happening right now that we have not seen happen in many years, but most people are choosing not to see the red flags that are popping up all around us.

None of our long-term economic problems have been fixed.  And even though Donald Trump won the election, the truth is that our economy is in the worst shape it has been since the last financial crisis.  I continue to encourage all of my readers to get prepared for very hard times, but just like back in 2007 we are experiencing a wave of tremendous optimism right now and most people think that the party can somehow continue indefinitely.

Whether Donald Trump won the election or not, the truth is that a major economic downturn was going to come anyway.  You see, Donald Trump is not some magician that can just wave a wand and somehow make the consequences of decades of very foolish decisions instantly disappear.

We have been on the biggest debt binge in human history, and there is going to be a great price to pay when this immense debt bubble finally bursts.

Unfortunately, most people are not going to acknowledge the truth until it is too late.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/this-is-one-of-the-big-reasons-why-so-many-families-are-feeling-extreme-financial-stress
Most families experiences this Finance Stress because its hard to find stable job with a big salary .Things get more expensive and one reason also is buying things that are not necessary and spending too much.Habit of bad finance management.Be wise and smart in everything we spent give importance to every single cent for the good of our families so less stress

I think the main reason Trump won the election was Trump being the only candidate willing to address these issues.

These types of points relating to state driven policy failure and wealth inequality, regularly fall outside the mainstream media talking points and the degree of knowledge one can obtain by exclusively following mainstream sources.

Every other politician I've seen would have swept these issues under a rug and feigned ignorance until the next recession.

margielyn

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

I think the big cause of a family problem in life is the everyday needs of every single individual in the family especially if other members do not have bigger and larger families.especially one in the family is a big problem with the early marriage and no permanent work and are not ready to build the family.
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

When the cost of living rises faster than paychecks do year after year, eventually that becomes a very big problem.  For quite some time I have been writing about the shrinking middle class, and one of the biggest culprits is inflation.  Every month, tens of millions of American families struggle to pay the bills, and most of them don’t even understand the economic forces that are putting so much pressure on them.  The United States never had a persistent, ongoing problem with inflation until the debt-based Federal Reserve system was introduced in 1913.  Since that time, we have had non-stop inflation and the U.S. dollar has lost more than 98 percent of its value.  If our paychecks were increasing faster than inflation this wouldn’t be a problem, but in recent years this has definitely not been the case for most Americans.

And unfortunately inflation is starting to accelerate once again.  In fact, it is being reported that inflation rose at the fastest pace in four years in January…

The prices Americans pay for goods and services surged in January by the largest amount in four years, mostly reflecting a rebound in the cost of gasoline that’s taking a bigger chunk out of household incomes.

The consumer price index, or cost of living, rose by a seasonally adjusted 0.6% in January, the government said Wednesday.

Meanwhile, our incomes have been incredibly stagnant.   In fact, we just learned that median household income did not go up at all during 2016.

This is one of the reasons why we consistently see families fall out of the middle class month after month.  Even if you keep the same job year after year, your standard of living is going to steadily go down unless your pay goes up.

The things that we all spend money on month after month just keep going up in price.  I am talking about food, housing, medical care and other essentials.  If there is one thing that we can always count on, it is the fact that things are going to cost more tomorrow than they do today.

Let’s talk about food for a moment.  Whenever I go to the grocery store, I am almost always shocked.  I still remember a time when I could get everything that I needed for an entire week for about 20 bucks, but these days you can’t even fill up one cart for 100 dollars.

That is because food prices have been rising aggressively for many years.  The following is a list that was posted on The Economic Policy Journal that shows how much some food and grocery items have increased over the past decade…

1. Tobacco and smoking products

-Price increase: 90.4%

2. Margarine

-Price increase: 63.6%

3. Uncooked ground beef

-Price increase: 46.3%

4. Shelf stable fish and seafood
-Price increase: 45.0%

5. Prescription drugs
-Price increase: 43.5%

6. Rice, pasta, cornmeal
-Price increase: 40.3%

7. Bread
-Price increase: 38.9%

8. Snacks
-Price increase: 38.4%

9. Miscellaneous poultry including turkey
-Price increase: 37.0%

10. Apples
-Price increase: 36.6%

11. Frankfurters
-Price increase: 35.8%

12. Canned vegetables
-Price increase: 35.3%

13. Salt and other seasonings and spices

14. Miscellaneous fats and oils including peanut butter

15. Miscellaneous processed fruits and vegetables including dried
-Price increase: 33.7%

16. Bacon and related products
-Price increase: 33.2%

17. Fresh whole chicken
-Price increase: 32.5%

18. Cakes, cupcakes, and cookies

19. Flour and prepared flour mixes

20. Canned fruits
-Price increase: 32.0%

And thanks to out of control government spending and reckless manipulation by the Federal Reserve, we have come to a time when inflation is starting to accelerate once again.

According to John Williams of shadowstats.com, if honest numbers were being used the government would be telling us that inflation is rising at a 6 percent annual rate for the first time since 2011.

At the same time, evidence is mounting that U.S. consumers are simply tapped out.  Previously, I have explained that interest rates are going up, consumer bankruptcies are rising, and lending standards for consumers are really tightening up.

All of those are things we would expect to see if a new recession was starting.

And today we learned that the number of Americans refinancing their homes has fallen to the lowest level that we have seen since 2009…

A slowdown in refinancing pulled down the total mortgage application volume last week as changes to certain government-loan programs made refinances less lucrative. Refinance volume now stands at its lowest level since June 2009.

If you will remember, we also saw a slowdown in mortgage refinancing just before the great financial crisis of 2008.

For mortgage applications overall, they are now down almost 31 percent from where they were a year ago…

Total mortgage application volume fell 3.7 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis last week from the previous week, and are nearly 31 percent lower than the same week a year ago, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.

A 31 percent decline in a single year is catastrophic.

If this continues, it won’t be too long before everyone is talking about a new housing crash.

And we also learned this week that FHA mortgage delinquencies increased during the fourth quarter “for the first time since 2006”…

Federal Housing Administration mortgage delinquencies jumped in the fourth quarter for the first time since 2006, the Mortgage Bankers Association reported Wednesday. The FHA insures low down-payment loans and is a favorite among first-time homebuyers.

The seasonally adjusted FHA delinquency rate increased to 9.02 percent in the fourth quarter from 8.3 percent in the third quarter, MBA data show.

So many things are happening right now that we have not seen happen in many years, but most people are choosing not to see the red flags that are popping up all around us.

None of our long-term economic problems have been fixed.  And even though Donald Trump won the election, the truth is that our economy is in the worst shape it has been since the last financial crisis.  I continue to encourage all of my readers to get prepared for very hard times, but just like back in 2007 we are experiencing a wave of tremendous optimism right now and most people think that the party can somehow continue indefinitely.

Whether Donald Trump won the election or not, the truth is that a major economic downturn was going to come anyway.  You see, Donald Trump is not some magician that can just wave a wand and somehow make the consequences of decades of very foolish decisions instantly disappear.

We have been on the biggest debt binge in human history, and there is going to be a great price to pay when this immense debt bubble finally bursts.

Unfortunately, most people are not going to acknowledge the truth until it is too late.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/this-is-one-of-the-big-reasons-why-so-many-families-are-feeling-extreme-financial-stress

These types of points relating to state driven policy failure and wealth inequality, regularly fall outside the mainstream media talking points and the degree of knowledge one can obtain by exclusively following mainstream sources.

A lot of families are extremely feeling into financial stress the reason behind in our country is the low income with taxes and higher value of goods such as rice. Health of the families are compromise just to eat 3x a day. Children are malnourised that is why they easily get sick. No other source of income. Some government officials are corrupt.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

I agree. Trump has two kind of voters:
a) Republicans that have never voted to other party and never will.
b) Lots of people that are tired of the system playing with their lives a giving nothing in exchange.

I don´t live in the US but it is a common phenomenon nowadays to have a shrinking middle class across the western world. There is a post in this same section saying that Capitalism has defeated other systems. It is true, it has, and Capitalism is particularly well known for creating inequality and divide and now it has no counterbalance.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

It is because of overspending. Some families tend to spend more than what they earn and worst they will be lead to lending. If all of the people will focus on saving money or saving income and spend less, they would not have any problem in the future though. If they have joined bitcoin a long time ago; then they would not be financially ill.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

Families are extreme financial stress because of the taxes they added in everything we need the food that we eat ,every things that we need in our daily life.Lack of job that every countries need and the poverty of our economy.The budget in the family does enough to sustained their needs.

I think people get in trouble because of lack of proper planning. Most of the people are casual and they start acting once the problem has become intense. A wiser approach is to be proactive and take strong decisions so as to avoid the financial problems like debt.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

The reason why many families are suffering extreme financial stresses , this is because the head of the family has no financial management in family ,considerd the primary needs the family needs and have advanced planning of the family income to aquire those needs without negative balance in the pocket, consider conserving the flow of money, not just spending things that are not of primary need if you do not have enough extra money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:28:38 PM

Families are under financial stress due to poor handling of money brought about by lack of financial education. They don't know how to effectively pay off debts, they have no idea how to account their spendings, and most of the time, they spend more than the family can earn.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

For many first world countries it's the ever spiralling price of housing that puts the most pressure on people. It's slowly strangling society. Because of the cost of shelter people can't afford to own, move, rent in many a place or consider starting or running a family.

If that one necessity is effectively beyond reach for normal people then every other aspect of their life is crippled.

It's appalling how it's been permitted to get to this stage, but it is no doubt planned as part of the inevitable march towards the return of serfdom. The middle class is slowly fading away.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

There are many different reason why my families are really felt stress when it comes to financial. First of all I think the main problem to this is about the salary that they have in their job. Their salary are not fit to their daily needs it's really hard to budget their salary for 1 month and because of that they need to borrow some money to others so instead of having a savings they have now credits to others.  Small salary cost versus daily needs with high cost. This maybe the main problem of my family.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

For example in my country many and many people were suddenly facing a financial troubles becouse due to particular reasons, the dollar price in our rises three times, all the prices of everything rises three times, but salaries remain the same... Sad
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

The same may be said in my country. A dictator of a president was put into seat because the citizens thought that he was the only one who could solve the problems of the country which the other candidates could not do. He was a people person and appealed to the masses, thus contributed to his win. He promised that he would solve poverty and this gave hope for the lower class people.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

You want to know the real and actual truth why so mamy families are felling extreme financial stress? Because thats how they were teached in their childhood by their parents and teachers at school. Their parents also had extreme difficulties with money so they follow this path because that's what they learned to do. There are more than enough money in this world because paper money actually loses its value every day since every single day more and more money are printed. If teachers would teach kids in the school that they can have how much money they want they would change the way they think. Because kids are learned sinceto they are very little to be happy with what they have and dont wish more wich is obviously a very bad thing

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: