Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HeyYouGuys - *DiceBot Scripts* - LIMITED RELEASE & HIGH ROLLER SCRIPTS UNLEASHED  (Read 32669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crash-bit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:25:13 AM

when you will understand idea of the script and how/why it works, you will understand why there is this resetstats Wink

Man! I dislike answers like that so much!!!!
Either say:
1)  That you for yourself also don't understand it, but since that does not add a lot to the conversation. Maybe elaborate a little bit on it.
or 2) If you know why, explain it to me / us!

Have you run this script in the dice bot simulator? I ran it several times and several times overnight. And I am saying there are some very weird results and I am trying to understand why they are being produced.

And I do understand that he is resetting the stats at particular moments during the runtime of the script, but to be honest I don't 100% understand why or why do it that way?! Especially because those resetstats() calls create simulator results that you do not see when you actually run the script for Bitsler, for example.

im not here to explain anything, im not here to put "food in your mouth with spoon from my hand"

i dont play with latest v2.0 jackpot version, he are not good in my opinion and with that settings/configuration what author given, iv put some more logic in it and made some changes in hes script, still testing playing, need to test hes mathematical side, but for that i need big balance around 1btc so time after time... but yes im playing/testing my edited version from this - and its running last week 24/7 now made only little bit more than one million bets.

if you are interested in results from my tests, find my nickname in YOLOdice, and you can monitoring 24/7 graph in  my stats section, bad that only last 100k bets.

with start basebet 2satoshi, every 150k bets, he are made ~35k satoshi profit, so in month it will be 1million satoshi(double up bankroll every month)

and after that you can say, that im not "understand anything myself" Smiley

The damn point is to either help or stop polluting a message board with nonsense. You pretty much said "once you understand the code you know why he is doing it". Thx, captain obvious. Altogether you wrote several sentences now. During that time you could have easily explained why he is doing it. But I guess you don't know yourself!!! Just talking big and crap! "Food in your mouth with spoon from my hand"...get the heck out of here with crap like that! I dare you to actually contribute, instead of throwing up all over your keyboard and thinking you are making a point.

I just don't see the sense in writing the script like that and resetting everything and I am wondering why he is doing it and that is all.

Stop wasting your own time and our time by posting crap. Either have a solution or an answer or just keep it to yourself. I did not ask for your damn opinion and a wanna be smart ass answer. I posted a question and was hoping for either a hint or a conversation about it. I looked at some of your history on this board and posters like you just drive me crazy! Either contribute or keep it to yourself!

It is great how everyone always says shit like, I am running my script "x" amount of time and made "y" money. Good for you! I congratulate your awesomeness! You figured out how to beat the system, which nobody else was able to and you are doubling slowly your bankroll! I hope you are already thinking how you will invest the money or what to buy next!!!!

Even if that is true, YOU still are just telling me crap I did not ask you about!!! So thx for sharing something I and probably nobody wanted to hear or know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:38:11 AM

when you will understand idea of the script and how/why it works, you will understand why there is this resetstats Wink

Either say:
1)  That you for yourself also don't understand it, but since that does not add a lot to the conversation. Maybe elaborate a little bit on it.

Have you run this script in the dice bot simulator? I ran it several times and several times overnight. And I am saying there are some very weird results and I am trying to understand why they are being produced.

And I do understand that he is resetting the stats at particular moments during the runtime of the script, but to be honest I don't 100% understand why or why do it that way?! Especially because those resetstats() calls create simulator results that you do not see when you actually run the script for Bitsler, for example.

im not here to explain anything, im not here to put "food in your mouth with spoon from my hand"

i dont play with latest v2.0 jackpot version, he are not good in my opinion and with that settings/configuration what author given, iv put some more logic in it and made some changes in hes script, still testing playing, need to test hes mathematical side, but for that i need big balance around 1btc so time after time... but yes im playing/testing my edited version from this - and its running last week 24/7 now made only little bit more than one million bets.

if you are interested in results from my tests, find my nickname in YOLOdice, and you can monitoring 24/7 graph in  my stats section, bad that only last 100k bets.

with start basebet 2satoshi, every 150k bets, he are made ~35k satoshi profit, so in month it will be 1million satoshi(double up bankroll every month)

The damn point is to either help or stop polluting a message board with nonsense. You pretty much said "once you understand the code you know why he is doing it". Thx, captain obvious. Altogether you wrote several sentences now. During that time you could have easily explained why he is doing it. But I guess you don't know yourself!!! Just talking big and crap! "Food in your mouth with spoon from my hand"...get the heck out of here with crap like that! I dare you to actually contribute, instead of throwing up all over your keyboard and thinking you are making a point.

I just don't see the sense in writing the script like that and resetting everything and I am wondering why he is doing it and that is all.

Stop wasting your own time and our time by posting crap. Either have a solution or an answer or just keep it to yourself. I did not ask for your damn opinion and a wanna be smart ass answer. I posted a question and was hoping for either a hint or a conversation about it. I looked at some of your history on this board and posters like you just drive me crazy! Either contribute or keep it to yourself!

It is great how everyone always says shit like, I am running my script "x" amount of time and made "y" money. Good for you! I congratulate your awesomeness! You figured out how to beat the system, which nobody else was able to and you are doubling slowly your bankroll! I hope you are already thinking how you will invest the money or what to buy next!!!!

Even if that is true, YOU still are just telling me crap I did not ask you about!!! So thx for sharing something I and probably nobody wanted to hear or know.

keep it up tard Cheesy

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
crash-bit

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Either say:

keep it up tard Cheesy

That is exactly all you got... namecalling and empty messages. The same to you. Keep it up fake! Thx for nothing, do everyone a favor and just delete your account.
houseworx

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:37:38 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 01:35:28 AM by houseworx

https://imgur.com/fubBk0K - 3million bets already tested with my made edited version.

still waiting HeyYouGuys to talk with you...

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
stormbreaker1

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:38:06 AM

HeyYouGuys tnx for script
houseworx

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:23:59 AM

Work or fake this script?

what is fake script? Cheesy

B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:11:08 AM

Have you deleted the link to your proof video of you running the script?

And even every single post referring to the video???

I guess its not really working huh?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
DiceWhat!

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:56:23 AM

Hello to everyone, hello HeyYouGuys, your script is really wonderful.
I'm testing it and working fine but I have some doubts about the recovery system used in the demo video during the "ROUND STOP LOSS HIT", with only six streaks you've recovered all that was lost (about 0.04BTC) by adjusting the script.
Is it possible to see the changes made for this?
I guess at this point:
----------
If currentstreak> = - 55 and currentstreak <= 0 then
Base = ((((balance) - (profit * 6300)) / 400000) + (balance * 0.00000207675)
Chance = 0.91 - (currentstreak * -0.0033333)
Bethigh = true
Elseif currentstreak <= - 56 and currentstreak> = - 400 then
Base = (((balance) - (profit * 400)) / 250000)
Chance = 1.30 - (currentstreak * -0.00033333)
Bethigh = true
Elseif currentstreak <= - 401 and currentstreak> = - 1000 then
Base = 0.00000000
Chance = 0.89
end
-------
But how exactly? Shocked  ...And is it all?
I only have a Primedice account and if you give me the answer Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I will register at the other games dice sites using your referral links, you can be sure! Wink
I hope you can help me.
Thank you very much
Bye

Some help or suggestion Roll Eyes?
thanks
IVenGoD

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:59:46 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 10:57:26 PM by IVenGoD

https://imgur.com/fubBk0K - 3million bets already tested with my made edited version.

3million bets? And profit ~750000 sat? Average ~0.25 sat/bet. Good  Grin Cheesy Wink Roll Eyes Huh DiceBot 3.3.5 on Bitsler ~80000 bets/day... 3000000/80000=37.5 days
houseworx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:55:48 PM

3million bets? And profit ~750000 sat? Average ~0.25 sat/bet. Good  Grin Cheesy Wink Roll Eyes Huh

with 1-2 satoshi basebet its good, yes Smiley
and first million/millions it was still "under construction"

houseworx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

3million bets? And profit ~750000 sat? Average ~0.25 sat/bet. Good  Grin Cheesy Wink Roll Eyes Huh DiceBot 3.3.5 on Bitsler ~80000 bets/day... 3000000/80000=37.5 days

you in private msg showed me 100k bets distance what is funny to watch at all, omfg its huge^^ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
even in your 100k bets you have downswing what is basebet x 170 000....

with your 10satoshi basebet, im in YOLOdice can make 12+ millions bet in 28days(month) and profit need to be 0.25-0.3 from basebet 10, it means 2.5satoshi x 12m bets = 30millions satoshi aka 0.3 BTC

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:52:12 PM

you in private msg showed me 100k bets distance what is funny to watch at all, omfg its huge^^ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

with your 10satoshi basebet, im in YOLOdice can make 12+ millions bet in 28days(month) and profit need to be 0.25-0.3 from basebet 10, it means 2.5satoshi x 12m bets = 30millions satoshi aka 0.3 BTC

Does not make any sense here to bet with 10 sat and in a month you will earn 0.3 btc. That means in a week you will need to earn 0.075 which is 7.5 million satoshi. How are you getting this without having such a big bankroll? And here you assume that you win every single satoshi on your 12 million bets which is impossible thing
houseworx

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:23:55 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 02:07:15 PM by houseworx

Does not make any sense here to bet with 10 sat and in a month you will earn 0.3 btc. That means in a week you will need to earn 0.075 which is 7.5 million satoshi. How are you getting this without having such a big bankroll? And here you assume that you win every single satoshi on your 12 million bets which is impossible thing

why does that makes no sense? what are you talking about?! bankroll for 10 basebet for me need to be 7 500 000, and i dont know about what "every single satoshi win" you talk, im sayd that my avarage long run winrate are/will be 1/8 - 1/4(0.125 - 0.25) from basebet size/per bet! (need to be more when in basebet will be 3 decimals for better counting) even now for me with 3satoshi basebet he are making +/- 4000satoshi per hour ~7000-10000k bets so its 0.15+ winrate per bet

Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

Is this script up for grabs ? is it free? I didn't understand your thread maybe i didn't read the whole thread. Sorry for that but i will be emailing you today. On what's this all about, great project BTW you learn it well and i think you are in a dice game of state for a long time now because you made a profitable script. Anyone here test it yet?
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

Is this script up for grabs ? is it free? I didn't understand your thread maybe i didn't read the whole thread. Sorry for that but i will be emailing you today. On what's this all about, great project BTW you learn it well and i think you are in a dice game of state for a long time now because you made a profitable script. Anyone here test it yet?

Yes the scripts are for free. But its his own choice that to whom he gives the script as for the script you have to mail him with the subject he mentioned on the first page. Also OP has tested the script(as per his claims). I haven't seen anyone using or tested the script yet.
loews

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:27:10 AM

i really like how this script works
its slow but "does the job"
just wondering if op got bursted  Roll Eyes
DiceWhat!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

It seems so  Sad
houseworx

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:33:45 PM

its only "time question" with given settings Smiley

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:31:33 AM

Testing the script, lets see Smiley
DiceWhat!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:02:29 PM