Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (LKK) LYKKE speculation  (Read 8968 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:30:46 AM

Can people in the US use the Lykke wallet yet? I D/L'd the app, but it told me that if I lived in the US I could not use it yet? Has theat been fixed, and is there any way to invest in Lykke right now (For USAans) ahead of the wallet?

Unfortunately it's not possible for US-citizen yet to use the App. Reason is that Lykke is in regulatory processes in the USA. Once Lykke has received all needed approvals that will change of course. Lykke has a team in the USA and they give their best to get it through as fast as possible.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opossum Minister

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:31:11 PM

Can people in the US use the Lykke wallet yet? I D/L'd the app, but it told me that if I lived in the US I could not use it yet? Has theat been fixed, and is there any way to invest in Lykke right now (For USAans) ahead of the wallet?

Unfortunately it's not possible for US-citizen yet to use the App. Reason is that Lykke is in regulatory processes in the USA. Once Lykke has received all needed approvals that will change of course. Lykke has a team in the USA and they give their best to get it through as fast as possible.

is it safe to assume there are no other ways to buy/store this coin/token thingamabob?  I better just get my bowl of popcorn and wait?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

is it safe to assume there are no other ways to buy/store this coin/token thingamabob?  I better just get my bowl of popcorn and wait?

Could you rephrase your question? Not sure what you mean. It's possible to store LKK on Coinprism.
Opossum Minister

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

Could you rephrase your question? Not sure what you mean. It's possible to store LKK on Coinprism.

Is there a way for a US citizen to buy LKK to send to a Coinprism wallet?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:48:44 PM

Is there a way for a US citizen to buy LKK to send to a Coinprism wallet?

US-citizen can't use the App until the regulatory processes are finished and it would need the App to buy LKK. So, unfortunately not yet.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

Lykke is the best exchange i have used so far for buying and selling coins. Zero fees and customer support is top notch! All we need now is limit orders and it will be perfect.  Smiley
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:40:35 PM

Lykke is the best exchange i have used so far for buying and selling coins. Zero fees and customer support is top notch! All we need now is limit orders and it will be perfect.  Smiley

Great to hear that! Smiley

Offchain-settlement should be released soon, limit orders should be possible then. Ethereum-integration is also pretty much finished and expected soon. 
vatived22

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:47:15 PM

Lykke has great potential will definitely get in...waiting for some retracement before buying. Really like the concept and have used it, fast efficient and easy way to buy bitcoin.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

Lykke is to me one of the best investments these days. Their decentralised-centralised exchange system has enormous utility in the foreign exchange markets. Way more secure, time and cost effective for people and companies dealing with massive international transactions.

I can't believe that on google play, their app is only listed with 1000+ downloads.

There is a LOT of upside potential here, although the $0.05 USD buys might be history.

They are still under the radar, so a perfect time to get some coins..I bought at $0,04 but i believe in this coin to reach a minimum of $100 when its really starts getting adopted. Its just a great thing to have a decentralized exchange with zero commissions. 100% save

There are 1 200 000 000 LKK coins (1,2 Bn). as said, one LKK represents ownership of the Lykke corporation.

If LKK price reaches 100$, it means Lykke Corp is valued at 100 x 1,2Bn = 102 Billion $. As a comparison, Amazon Inc is valued at 404 Billion $, Google at 600 Billion $. Don't know if it's reachable / realistic but have to keep those numbers in mind when speculating Wink.

Compare it to XRP and STR they also hold 66% and 95% of the coins. Taking into account total supply XRP it almost overtook Bitcoin in market cap last spike...
kawacaki (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 02:23:15 PM

Lykke CBDO will attend the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum

Published in News

May, 15
In response to an invite from officials within the Russian government, Chief Business Development Officer, Demetrios Zamboglou will represent Lykke, a Swiss-based financial technology firm, by attending the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF), held under the auspices of incumbent Russian President Vladimir Putin, between 1st-3rd June 2017.

Mr. Zamboglou is a Cypriot-born financier with over a decade’s financial services experience, obtained in the City of London. Mr. Zamboglou will leverage his attendance at SPIEF (in some quarters being referred to as “Russia’s Davos”), to engage in direct communication with high-ranking Russian representatives from Russia’s elite political and financial communities — discussing technological advances in finance, the role of blockchain and the future of alternative finance.

Lykke is here to stay people! get on board

kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 12:36:19 PM

Lykke is keeping it slow and steady!
today we passed $0,17 for the first time

torjusg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:02:35 PM

Nope, that has happened regularily for a while. Smiley
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 01:23:04 PM

Nope, that has happened regularily for a while. Smiley

yeah it touched it a couple times, but i think now we see for the first time a strong rise above the 0,17

kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:47:52 AM

picking up some pace, passed €0,18 now..
don't miss out on the huge opportunity !

torjusg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:15:03 PM

I'm about to buy BTC on Lykke for some coin trades on different exchanges, but the spreads are horrendous! Could someone sell their BTC there please? It's an excellent time to sell!
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:28:15 PM

Altcoinbonanza on reddit has made a great video about Lykke, also good to get a first overview/explanation:

Lykke is one of my favorite long term investments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmw2hc8FD5I&feature=share
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:26:51 PM

I'm about to buy BTC on Lykke for some coin trades on different exchanges, but the spreads are horrendous! Could someone sell their BTC there please? It's an excellent time to sell!

To be fair, spreads on Bitcoin have been crazy in many exchanges, especially after this whole Bitfinex USDT debacle in recent weeks. There were some arbitrage opportunities for sure but the way Bitcoin blockchain has been working lately (delays for up to almost 15 hours...) it's very very risky if you ask me unless you have funds in a lot of exchanges.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:12:01 PM

You already have a date about the approval of lykke in U.S.A. ?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

No ETA yet, but also because it won't be about the whole USA at once. And it's a really complicated procedure I also don't have deep enough knowledge about.

Some words about how it's done:

1) It's about single states. Some states are easier and will be faster, others are harder.

2) It's about different kinds of licenses

3) It's also about different kinds of possibilities (access to products/client experience).

For the practice that means: One can think of the whole process as a roll-out over time. Citizens of the easier states will get access to Lykke earlier, those in the hardest states will have to wait longer. And there will also be differences about user experience. Some things that will be possible in the EU for example may be blocked first for US-citzen and enabled step-by-step over time.

But Lykke makes good progress and the man who leads it, Michael Klena, has a lot of experience. I believe that first results will realize this summer.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

No ETA yet, but also because it won't be about the whole USA at once. And it's a really complicated procedure I also don't have deep enough knowledge about.

Some words about how it's done:

1) It's about single states. Some states are easier and will be faster, others are harder.

2) It's about different kinds of licenses

3) It's also about different kinds of possibilities (access to products/client experience).

For the practice that means: One can think of the whole process as a roll-out over time. Citizens of the easier states will get access to Lykke earlier, those in the hardest states will have to wait longer. And there will also be differences about user experience. Some things that will be possible in the EU for example may be blocked first for US-citzen and enabled step-by-step over time.

But Lykke makes good progress and the man who leads it, Michael Klena, has a lot of experience. I believe that first results will realize this summer.

Thanks for the response and the commitment you have had so far in this project. I followed it from the beginning and bought lykke at $ 0.04 last summer, and I think opening in America is crucial to make it grow even faster and deep!

According to your prediction, where do you see lykke in late summer and late 2017?
20,000 and 60,000 satoshi is realistic?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: