Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prospectors - Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Economic Strategy  (Read 46492 times)
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:04:37 PM

I have been seen your ico page you just rised 887 Ethereum investment and too far to get minimum goal 2000 ETH, what are you doing if the minimum goal is not reached, is this project filed ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:10:52 PM

Hi admin of this site..  I know that you own coinmine.io because last few week only ads was about prospectors.io .. and after I post on facebook that you are scammer you delete all prospectors.io ads from you SCAM site coinmine.io  Angry

and now you asking people to invest on your new site prospectors ?

Hello, Campica. Yes, this is our website, and we do not refuse it. At the moment, we have around 20 thousand users, who want on average 0.0003 Bitcoin for the withdrawal. However, the commission per transaction is around 0.001 Bitcoin. The sum of all unprocessed transactions is around 6 Bitcoins, and commission for transactions will take twice as much.

Right now we have no chances to fulfill withdrawals. All costs will be paid to users only after the price of the transaction will get back to 0.0001 Bitcoin. That has been regularly announced to our users.

Also, as we explained after the ban from Google Adsense, we didn’t have a regular income, so we couldn’t predict how the withdrawals would be held. Despite this, and despite knowing that we wouldn’t get the money back, we paid all costs on the sum of about 35 thousand dollars, and we continued to pay our users for a quite long period after the ban. And we will definitely pay all users who reached the minimum threshold.

Besides, we’ve implemented the anti-bot system that works on the neural network and which needs some time to learn how to distinguish real users from trespassers. When the system works flawlessly, and the problem with Bitcoin is solved, we will carry out all withdrawals.

Thank you for your attention

But the fact that you're starting new project while you have problems with another project is not positive at all.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
stubbs_z

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

Hi admin of this site..  I know that you own coinmine.io because last few week only ads was about prospectors.io .. and after I post on facebook that you are scammer you delete all prospectors.io ads from you SCAM site coinmine.io  Angry

Hello, Campica. Yes, this is our website, and we do not refuse it. At the moment, we have around 20 thousand users, who want on average 0.0003 Bitcoin for the withdrawal. However, the commission per transaction is around 0.001 Bitcoin. The sum of all unprocessed transactions is around 6 Bitcoins, and commission for transactions will take twice as much.

Right now we have no chances to fulfill withdrawals. All costs will be paid to users only after the price of the transaction will get back to 0.0001 Bitcoin. That has been regularly announced to our users.

Also, as we explained after the ban from Google Adsense, we didn’t have a regular income, so we couldn’t predict how the withdrawals would be held. Despite this, and despite knowing that we wouldn’t get the money back, we paid all costs on the sum of about 35 thousand dollars, and we continued to pay our users for a quite long period after the ban. And we will definitely pay all users who reached the minimum threshold.

Besides, we’ve implemented the anti-bot system that works on the neural network and which needs some time to learn how to distinguish real users from trespassers. When the system works flawlessly, and the problem with Bitcoin is solved, we will carry out all withdrawals.

But the fact that you're starting new project while you have problems with another project is not positive at all.

It's not clear how you managed to connect the two points.
One project works standalone and is completely separated from the concept of another.
Some guy come and whine about not receiving free money, and based on his back pain he decides that, well, investments will not work.
That's quite an argumentation.
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:59:00 PM

Of all the game related cryptos so far this one is my favorite from what I've seen, but that doesn't necessarily mean I think it will be all that successful.  I don't think that many people even play this genre that much.  If someone were to create a good FPS and integrate crypto into it, watch out.

hurr1cane

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:01:26 AM

Hey in the ICO details section of the first post you said "all unsold tokens will be sent to the Fund of New Lots" what does this mean?

All unsold coins will be redirected to the game, but will be frozen for a long period of time. As the number of players increases, gold will gradually become defrosted and extracted.
Is there any approximate estimation for number of players expected so that coins will be defrosted and extracted ? I am just curious on knowing these as this will help to understand how quickly my investments will get multiplied. I guess many people here will be  curious on this as this must be a deciding force for many small scale investors.

In the initial stage of the game, players will need coins for development, and they can be purchased from investors because they will be extracted from the ground slowly. This process will last for years. In addition, some of the coin players spent on the game will be destroyed by the game, which will push the coin to grow, and some will be frozen again (returned to the ground)
SO WHAT YOUR SAYING WE //PLAYERS WILL NEED TO BUY INTO THE GAME TO PLAY IT// MINE IT - IN GAME , WHAT IF I START WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL FUNDING TO MY OWN INSTANCE , BECAUSE IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE I NEED 100 COINS TO MAKE 1
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:38:52 PM

I have been seen your ico page you just rised 887 Ethereum investment and too far to get minimum goal 2000 ETH, what are you doing if the minimum goal is not reached, is this project filed ?
I have same question with you about that, I hope this questions can be answered shortly, right now too long time to get minimum goal I have seen that

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
genlean

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:06:19 AM

Hi,

I also want to know if there will be a longer time to reach minium or that the minium will be lowered.
At the moment i'm working on the minimal eth needed to take part in the ico. It is not mutch I know, but i want to be sure i wont throw it into a pit and theirs no game.

Could you please tell us if you going to start working on the game and make do a seccond buyin after you have something more to show for?

Yours,
Genlean
genlean

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:26:13 AM

[/quote]

Hi, even tough I know you have to wait to have the prices drop in bitcoin i wanted to try your other game. But a mine cost's 22 diamonds and you start with just 20. How do i get more? (username is genlean)
Prospectors.io (OP)

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:13:10 PM

Hi admin of this site..  I know that you own coinmine.io because last few week only ads was about prospectors.io .. and after I post on facebook that you are scammer you delete all prospectors.io ads from you SCAM site coinmine.io  Angry

coinmine.io will closed afted withdrawal
We can't support this project becouse it isn't profitable
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

If we don't raise 2000 ETH all money will be refunded. After that we will countinue to work on this project
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:19:25 PM

Hi, even tough I know you have to wait to have the prices drop in bitcoin i wanted to try your other game. But a mine cost's 22 diamonds and you start with just 20. How do i get more? (username is genlean)

[/quote]

Sorry, but we can't invite new players to this game becouse we don't have profits to pay to players. This game will be closed after withdrawal
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:11:52 PM

More gaming icos for me please! Smiley i am in on this!
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:21:54 PM

If we don't raise 2000 ETH all money will be refunded. After that we will countinue to work on this project

sorry for a very interesting project, but time of collection was unsuccessful...I would like to see this project work.

ShadowBCH

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:23:49 AM

Dev this project is wonderful. The game is supposed to look interesting. But why is so little interest in a coin? Huh
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:26:12 AM

Hi admin of this site..  I know that you own coinmine.io because last few week only ads was about prospectors.io .. and after I post on facebook that you are scammer you delete all prospectors.io ads from you SCAM site coinmine.io  Angry

It's not clear how you managed to connect the two points.
One project works standalone and is completely separated from the concept of another.
Some guy come and whine about not receiving free money, and based on his back pain he decides that, well, investments will not work.
That's quite an argumentation.

New account account defends the project? Hmmm...
The connection between these 2 points are devs - they are the same for both projects, right?
And the "free money" is promised money, correct?

EDIT: I like the project, but the situation is unclear for me. The developers confirm that they plan to pay out for another project.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
tt365

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:35:32 AM

i like your concept and gaming is a big trend now a days. will participate in its ico and bounty.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

If you do not collect the 2000 ETH project closes or will the collection attempt again after a certain amount of time?
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:18:56 PM

If you do not collect the 2000 ETH project closes or will the collection attempt again after a certain amount of time?

as dev said on another page
if not reached all eth will refundable
so i think , project will closes.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:39:17 AM

Dear friends, introducing to you a prototype. We offer you to look on the basic concept of the future game
http://prototype.prospectors.io
genlean

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:37:18 PM

Dear friends, introducing to you a prototype. We offer you to look on the basic concept of the future game
http://prototype.prospectors.io

nice, but how do i start?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: