Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prospectors - Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Economic Strategy  (Read 46497 times)
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

do devs have a timeline for how long it will take to launch the full game after the test? I remember reading in the telegram app or somewhere that the full launch would come not long after the test so does that mean that a few weeks after or a month after the test or will it be months and months before the full launch?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forfiter

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

do devs have a timeline for how long it will take to launch the full game after the test? I remember reading in the telegram app or somewhere that the full launch would come not long after the test so does that mean that a few weeks after or a month after the test or will it be months and months before the full launch?

I'm one of the testers and I don't think that this game will be launched soon. They still have many issues to work on.
Prospectors.io (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:25:26 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 04:12:43 PM by Prospectors.io

I'm one of the testers and I don't think that this game will be launched soon. They still have many issues to work on.

Prospectors PGL MINIDROP

Updated!

Dear Prospectors community!

Only 20% of registered users have already submitted EOS account. We keep account registration entering process for next 10 days, so you can understand and prepare accounts on EOS. MINIDROP continue to 10,000 people!
Get your Reward on July 11

Most of our community claim that they want an easy way to use EOS, by not having an account in EOS system. We are one of the first EOS based airdrops, it must teach you how EOS works. You cannot use any EOS airdrop if you don’t have any single account.

What is EOS account?
EOS account is 12 symbols name, not ETH wallet and not Public Key from EOS. You must have the account if you don’t have yet, so we can provide you with tokens, as well as any other airdrop.

You can find any works services for creation account.
Attention! Account creation isn’t free in EOS.
 — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Prospectors
The Massive Multiplayer Online Real-Time Economic Strategy (MMORTS) powered by EOS blockchain. The Free Market Economy. Play and get a real cash reward.

We want to increase our community for large-scale testing.
And we happy announce our first MINIDROP. 10,000 people can earn up to 40 PGL.
Everybody can earn 10 PGL. You can also get an extra 10 PGLs for bringing a friend.

In order to receive your PGL tokens, you need:
- to be subscribed to our Telegram channel till the airdrop date ( July 11)
- participate in our community chat till the airdrop date ( July 11)
- follow our Twitter page

Extra earnings 30 PGL: invite 3 friends, and get 10 PGL per person.

Each participant can use only one account to join the campaign.
It is necessary to join our Telegram chat: https://t.me/prospectorsgame and find the help bot!

We reserve our right to terminate your participation in the Airdrop if we think you haven't been honest in representing the work done.
Airdrop company will start on June 8, 2018

The Airdrop will take place at July 11, 2018.

Get your Reward on July 11.

Enjoy the game and Good luck!

Yours,
Prospectors team
phutgiaydinhmenh143

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

Honestly, I found that weird, so I used chrome developer tools to see what was going on.
Tokenista

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

youstocks are about to launch soon if we cross youstocks and pgl then we can have 2 economies that hold each other up and we can also use money made from those 2 economies in order to make steemit accounts and minds accounts that have a lot of income and we can use steem and minds tokens to fuel the other 2 economies so we can have 2 sets of 2 economies that we are involved in
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.420
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

youstocks are about to launch soon if we cross youstocks and pgl then we can have 2 economies that hold each other up and we can also use money made from those 2 economies in order to make steemit accounts and minds accounts that have a lot of income and we can use steem and minds tokens to fuel the other 2 economies so we can have 2 sets of 2 economies that we are involved in
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.420

Updated!

Dear Prospectors community!

Only 20% of registered users have already submitted EOS account. We keep account registration entering process for next 10 days, so you can understand and prepare accounts on EOS. MINIDROP continue to 10,000 people!
Get your Reward on July 11

Most of our community claim that they want an easy way to use EOS, by not having an account in EOS system. We are one of the first EOS based airdrops, it must teach you how EOS works. You cannot use any EOS airdrop if you don’t have any single account.

What is EOS account?
EOS account is 12 symbols name, not ETH wallet and not Public Key from EOS. You must have the account if you don’t have yet, so we can provide you with tokens, as well as any other airdrop.

You can find any works services for creation account.
Attention! Account creation isn’t free in EOS.

Tokenista

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.0
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.0

KuCoin Exchange listing. Vote For Prospectors Gold !

KuCoin is organizing a Vote For Your Coin action on telegram, we can let the voice of our community be heard. If we get the most votes we will be awarded with a FREE KuCoin listing and a 30,000 USD marketing package to go with it.

Let’s all get together now and make sure this project gets some well deserved exposure!

How To Vote:

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin (https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?source=telegram_competition)  . You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
   2.  Once you join this telegram group (https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition), the voting bot will welcome you, start a private conversation with it so you can cast your vote.
    Fill the fields our bot sends you in the private chat, you will be asked the following:

a.What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:

b. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON’T USE THE TICKER) :

Please use : Prospectors Gold

c. What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

NOTE: For the project name, make sure you spell it correctly (like is written in coinmarketcap or the project’s whitepaper if is not listed on coinmarketcap), the bot will automatically count the votes if you spell the name correctly. Prospectors Gold

*Competition ends on July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

https://medium.com/@prospectorsgame/kucoin-exchange-listing-vote-for-prospectors-gold-5e94b2c9fb92

Yours,

Prospectors team
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

I bought ICO of PGL token ERC20, how do I swap it to EOS token?
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

We'll announce migration tool at our site. The tool will allow easy convert ERC20 - EOS token. Follow our news.

Thanks
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

We'll announce migration tool at our site. The tool will allow easy convert ERC20 - EOS token. Follow our news.

Thanks

How Blockchain Can Help Gamers Make Money

Very often, gamers are viewed by the society as the people who waste their time in the virtual reality. More than that, they spend their money to buy expensive accessories for their PCs to reach the necessary capacity.

However, very soon the public opinion may change. The symbiosis of computer games and blockchain can dramatically affect the modern state of things. We are talking about monetizing the game time and the creation of the separate game crypto economics. As a result, a new class of professional gamers will appear, and the attitude to the industry and its members will radically evolve.

According to the Juniper research center, the capitalization of the game artifacts market is $94.4 billion. And, due to the Newzoo data, this number will grow to $128 billion by 2020. Despite the optimistic forecast, the market of game trophies has a lot of drawbacks.

In the ordinary video games, users invest a lot of time and money to level up their characters. But very often, people lose the interest in the game, or the developers stop supporting their project, and the hard-earned “assets” become illiquid. Besides, the process of selling artifacts is complicated and inconvenient.

The project Steam from Valve Corporation that emerged in 2003 has become the first more or less well-developed platform where the players could sell their artifacts from the one game world and purchase trophies from another one. However, the transactions were possible only within Steam, and one couldn’t withdraw money to fiat. One more problem in the traditional video games is that the player often cannot prove his/her ownership of a particular digital object.

Blockchain has changed everything. The technology allows to tokenize any object, and therefore, precisely define the ownership, its history and so on. It opens limitless possibilities to the game industry and makes the game world a real place to earn money. From now on, the artifacts, collected by your skills and time, can be easily monetized — changed to tokens and then fiat on any exchange platform, exchanged for other tokens, or presented. This approach revolutionizes the attitude to the games and game pastime.

Last year, several projects demonstrated that gaming could earn good money. Remember CryptoKitties — the game that created the queue on Ethereum blockchain on its peak of popularity. People bred their virtual cats and sold them for unbelievable tens of thousands of dollars. The drawback of this project was the fact that the player had to pay the transaction fees of $2–5 for every action with his cat. This is the dark side of Ethereum-based projects — transactions are paid. Many players just became the holders of the several cats, spending $50–100 on that, and earned nothing afterward. That is why, in spite of the several clones of the game that appeared, the hype around CryptoKitties quickly hushed.

One more successful project where the users earn real money has become a social network Steemit. Here, the users can earn tokens for the likes under their content. On its absolute maximum, the price of one Steemit token reached $15.45. The first members, who gathered in the system, formed the community and started to produce content, quickly became richer for several tens of thousands of dollars since, it the beginning, the content was rewarded very generously.

Although blockchain has opened limitless possibilities for gamers, there have been no projects yet where all the potential could be used. The reason is the imperfection of the blockchains in the heart of these games that in their turn limit developers. At the same time when CryptoKitties overloaded Ethereum blockchain, the ETH co-founder Vitalik Buterin said that Ethereum couldn’t yet deal with a significant number of successful apps with such transaction volumes.

That is why EOS is the next-generation blockchain for the creators of the game projects. The speed of its transactions provides vast possibilities for the developers, and the free nature of transactions make the system very attractive to the players. That is why we’ve chosen EOS for the online world of Prospectors.

Prospectors is the first of its kind economic multiplayer real-time strategy with real trading and economic relations. In the world of Prospectors, we return to the times of Golden Rush in the mid-XIXth century, when the crowds of gold hunters bolted out North in search of gain. Prospectors is an attempt to entirely imitate the life in the times of Golden Rush but it’s not the main point. The fans of strategies will not only enjoy the atmosphere, they will also search for real crypto gold (PGL) which could be afterward sold on the exchange for other cryptocurrencies or fiat, or held.

All resources are located on the map. Every player can see everything that is happening in the game: who’s registering a new lot, what’s new has been built, where the resources are located (wood, water, clay, stone). Not everyone will be lucky to find the lot with the gold deposits, but Northern lands are rich in other resources and possibilities. One can work on mines, fell trees, construct buildings, or organize manufacturing. Prospectors world imitates the life of gold hunters with all its rules, struggle for lots and resources, strategic steps, and co-existing with neighbors.

Prospectors is the world with real earnings and emotions, which can become a source of income and success for its loyal members.

Yours,

Prospectors team

Visit our Website: https://prospectors.io/

Telegram: https://t.me/prospectorsgame

Telegram News: https://t.me/prospectors

Follow us on Twitter!: https://twitter.com/prospectorsgame
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Creating a brave project like this it all depends on whether or not will they gather enough gamers for the coin to become valuable. If there are no players there is no value. The game wants to have a realistic economic model. It will be available as a web browser game, but also have its mobile apps.
Tokenista

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

when is the full launch?

I noticed this video on the website and it says it has been on youtube since may so it seems like it must be close to finished
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt0lDZxN6YA
Tokenista

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

Thanks

has this been announced yet? is there any news coming soon?
Tokenista

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Ethereum Smart Contract creation pre-compiled
https://github.com/satansdeer/ethereum-token-tutorial
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

After a year's development, has the game been ready? This is a new type of mining token game. I believe it will attract many people's attention.
Tokenista

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

and like I was talking about before there is a game called prospectors and there is a currency called pgl that you can get in the game an on the exchanges it is 6 cents like 0.06 USD each but when the game launches instead of the maybe 20-50 people that are buying it randomly while waiting for the game right now there will be probably 250-500 maybe 1,000 or 10,000 people trying to buy it so they can level up in the game and have a better gold mine in order to generate more currency in the game so at that point the people that started off with 100 pgl or 500 pgl or 1,000 pgl right now while it is 0.06 USD each will have a huge advantage over all of those people and they will be trying to get gold to trade out of the game.

And inside the game there are rocks and water and metal and wood and all those things that people can trade for gold and everyone who has at least 100 pgl right now waiting to transfer into the game will have a tiny foothold above everyone else that joins the game 1 week later and has 0 pgl or 1 month later and has 0 pgl that 100 pgl allows you to have that small advantage and they could do it later also but maybe in 1 week it is $0.50 USD and then in 1 month it is $1.00 and that is $100 just to get the same advantage you have in the game and they have to buy it from someone like you who already has property in the game, etc

and there can be a pgl group on Minds.com

there could be a whole community of people that use both pgl and Minds Tokens and they can trade back and forth and create something like a Foreign Exchange Market where 2 Tokens are traded against each other and against Ethereum and Bitcoin and Litecoin, etc

and we are all in on Minds in the beginning right now it is basically worth $0.00 right now exchange that you can buy it at minds.com/token
Tokenista

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

I can't believe I am still the only person on this website that realizes what is going on here

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS

minds has been around for a while now they are on wikipedia and have been on fox news and stuff but they have kept a very low profile in the bitcoin community and have basically only gotten non-coiners to come to their platform
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minds

august 13th they switched from the rinkby testnet to being a real ethereum token so this is now an ethereum token
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb26631c6dda06ad89b93c71400d25692de89c068

here is the announcement thread he has not been on bitcointalk because he is hiding from coin people
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899914.msg44127022#msg44127022

THERE IS NOW A GIANT POOL OF TOKEN USERS ON MINDS.COM GETTING TOKENS THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH

also bitcoin is not money according to the courts so ethereum is definitely not money and ethereum tokens are definitely definitely not money
Florida v Espinoza, No F14-2923 (11th Cir 2016)
https://www.coindesk.com/court-reject-bitcoin-money-florida-espinoza-trial/

lol that's definitely not how it works. Ethereum tokens can't be bucketed like that. The entire point of tokens is to power a custom protocol. Custom.

no you don't understand what is going on Minds.com is a pretty big website in its own right and doesn't even really need bitcointalk.org users but now that it has an ethereum token on the website and the website works like steemit but it's more like Google+ now all the Ethereum users and Bitcoin users will come

up until now it has been youtubers like the guy with the most views is sargon of akkad and alex jones' people just moved there because everyone else is banning him and these people on minds aren't even aware of what it means to be an ethereum token but they are all getting ethereum tokens now

You missed it: I wasn't commenting at all on your minds thing. Just your "also" statement...cuz it was just so wrong.

I thought that when you made that statement it was a statement about how maybe I thought ethereum tokens were worthless because I said they are not money I was not saying that they are worthless I was saying that you can't tax them

for example there is World of Warcraft Gold, and more recently Fortnite V Bucks, if you want to you can personally go pay taxes on what you think your WoW Gold and V Bucks are worth (equivalent legally to Tokens) but I promise that the IRS has no right to come after your for not declaring your V Bucks. Even if Verizon gave them to you when you bought a phone from them. You could declare them as a gift if you want but again the point is that it is not money and nothing is going to happen to you if you don't pay taxes on them

here are people on a World of Warcraft forum having a serious discussion about paying taxes on WoW gold
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20742965783

here are some people talking about V Bucks and tax
https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/7lzaqv/do_vbucks_have_tax

here is an article that states a report from congress says you might owe taxes on WoW gold
https://www.engadget.com/2013/06/19/congressional-report-says-you-may-owe-taxes-on-your-wow-income/

here is a guy that sued a company for "making WoW less fun" by selling services from 3rd world countries
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/1:2007cv21403/296927

you don't have to pay taxes as long as you are under the impression that you didn't have to pay taxes and bitcoin is not money according to the court so altcoins definitely aren't money and tokens definitely definitely are not money
Tokenista

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

https://coinlaunch.market/

https://www.wandx.co/

https://www.blockex.com/

https://cointopia.com/

https://coinlist.co/

https://republic.co/crypto

https://www.tokensoft.io/

https://ico.indiegogo.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHrQ3l2tT78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0KkdQPyZw

https://eidoo.io/ico-engine/
cryptonauten

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

When this game will be released??

I cant find any information on the website...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: