Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 3219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 390723 times)
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1253

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 10:34:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo is getting very old now but he is still performing very good. He is a legend and his physique is still very solid. He can continue to make a big contribution to the team actually. But if Manchester United don't manage to qualify for the Champions League, then he would really leave the team. And Manchester United would need to fill his place with a very solid striker.

He must realise that sooner or later he will have to lower his standards. Even if Manchester United qualify for the Champions League next year, they definitely won't make it to the quarter-finals. At least I don't think so. There are too many opponents who play times better than the English

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 10:35:41 PM

Ronaldo cares about competing in the Champions League a lot even now too. And it looks like Manchester United are going to have some trouble about finishing the season in top 4. If they don't make it, I think that he will think of leaving the team seriously. And at that point, maybe PSG would like to intervene and sign him. And Ronaldo wouldn't say no to that I guess. But I don't know how good it can be to have Messi and Ronaldo at the same team. It is doubtful if they can play good together.
Well, there is still no certainty and indeed what they want by bringing Ronaldo there apart from the fans' profits, not the trophy.
Ronaldo and Messi were players but their eras are fading now especially with Ronaldo's age it's quite hard to come to terms with if they want to make a contract to fulfill a desire in the UCL.
Ronaldo is one of the best players but that doesn't mean they don't think about age in my opinion

Crytpo-Guy

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 11:02:30 PM

Ronaldo cares about competing in the Champions League a lot even now too. And it looks like Manchester United are going to have some trouble about finishing the season in top 4. If they don't make it, I think that he will think of leaving the team seriously. And at that point, maybe PSG would like to intervene and sign him. And Ronaldo wouldn't say no to that I guess. But I don't know how good it can be to have Messi and Ronaldo at the same team. It is doubtful if they can play good together.
Well, there is still no certainty and indeed what they want by bringing Ronaldo there apart from the fans' profits, not the trophy.
Ronaldo and Messi were players but their eras are fading now especially with Ronaldo's age it's quite hard to come to terms with if they want to make a contract to fulfill a desire in the UCL.
Ronaldo is one of the best players but that doesn't mean they don't think about age in my opinion
I agree with you, Ronaldo loves playing in the champions league he is well known as the champions league king because he holds the record for the highest goal scorer and the highest assist in the champions league history. So making a player of that standard lose his place in the champions league might damage his record, a record that he took time to create. if Manchester United failed to qualify for the UEFA champions league next season I think Ronaldo will leave the club, and going to a team like PSG might be accepted by him, but to me playing the same club with Messi won't work caused there is a saying ( two captains can't sail in same ship) there era is almost ending so to me a move to Bayern Munich will be the best.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 11:43:05 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2022, 01:40:30 AM by AndySt

In this situation, a lot depends on which person will lead Manchester United as head coach at the end of the season, as well as who will be the head coach at Paris Saint-Germain. Undoubtedly, participation in the Champions League is a priority for Ronaldo and therefore I can hardly imagine that the player will stay at the club if Manchester United cannot get into the Champions League for next season. Another question is that this does not mean a move to Paris Saint-Germain at all, although I think the club bosses also keep this option in mind, given Mbappe's likely departure from the club. As a result, my attitude to this option is such that I am not completely sure of the viability of the duo of Ronaldo and Messi, but I would still really like to see it Grin
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 05:48:22 AM

Neymar, who is already 30 years old, has indeed undergone a difficult period while playing at PSG, not only is he prone to injury, Neymar is also
very inconsistent. This makes PSG fans often mock Neymar lately, therefore there are rumors that Neymar will plan to return to Barcelona next
season, but it turned out that Neymar gave a statement that he still wanted to stay at PSG. And also Neymar wants to prove to PSG supporters
that they misjudged him. Therefore Neymar is quite motivated to stay at PSG next season, after all Neymar's salary is very high, if he decides
to move to Barcelona he will have to lower his salary considerably. Because Barcelona does have a limited salary slot, so Barcelona can't send
Neymar back with Neymar's current salary. I think Neymar is already 30 years old, he must have been thinking more about retirement plans,
so he definitely didn't want to lower his salary. Hopefully next season Neymar can find his best form again, so PSG did not spend money in vain
to pay Neymar's very high salary.
Everyone loves Neymar, he is a super amazing footballer no doubt, but I think the problem is sometimes it is difficult for him to maintain a mental state in the game, there are times you'd want him to minimize the time he hold on to the ball and just let his team finish the game up but those times, he tends to do otherwise. Deciding to remain at PSG seems to me as a wise choice even though the fans there are unusually ungrateful for having a player of his status playing for them. Neymar is still among the top three players in the world and on his day, you don't want your team to play against him.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 06:52:04 AM

PSG failure in the Champions League was not the player fault, the tactics used by the coach will determine the outcome of the match.
Just look at Manchester United since Alex Ferguson left, until now the performance is still declining, the MU management has changed coaches several times, but MU has not been able to return to its best form.

The composition of PSG players is perfect, starting from the goalkeeper to the striker, filled with a world football stars. Now what PSG needs most is a reliable coach to bring PSG to the right path.
The role of the coach is very important for a club, as experienced by Barcelona in the Koeman era. After Xavi arrived, now Barcelona has returned to their best form.
PSG must immediately complete the contract with a Zidane in order to meet the expectations of the club's owners. I think Zidane is the right coach for PSG to win the Champions League trophy, because Zidane proved that when he was a coach of Real Madrid.

Well this can still be said to be true but you forget that a lot of people blamed the referee and Donaruma for PSG's defeat in the previous phase against Madrid lol.
The difference in training from Tuchel to Poche's hands has had a bit of an impact, but I personally see the condition of their players as being too insecure in my opinion. how when Neymar and Mbappe are arguing because of their egos, how they underestimate the opponent, of course this cannot be ruled out.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 08:19:04 AM

Everyone loves Neymar, he is a super amazing footballer no doubt, but I think the problem is sometimes it is difficult for him to maintain a mental state in the game, there are times you'd want him to minimize the time he hold on to the ball and just let his team finish the game up but those times, he tends to do otherwise. Deciding to remain at PSG seems to me as a wise choice even though the fans there are unusually ungrateful for having a player of his status playing for them. Neymar is still among the top three players in the world and on his day, you don't want your team to play against him.

I agree with you, Neymar is still one of the best. From time to time, the performance of the players may decrease or they may be demoralized, this does not reduce their quality. The important thing is to be able to return to the old state in a short time.
PSG are a good team and Neymar will be comfortable here and the fans will soon love him again Smiley

Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 08:43:32 AM

I agree with you, Neymar is still one of the best. From time to time, the performance of the players may decrease or they may be demoralized, this does not reduce their quality. The important thing is to be able to return to the old state in a short time.
PSG are a good team and Neymar will be comfortable here and the fans will soon love him again Smiley
I think not any chance for Neymar moving to other club depending he was not as young player again beside he has higher salary received from PSG and I think not club will pay the same salary received right now. I think he has loyal with PSG last several years have negotiating with Barcelona but he keep stays with PSG until his contract ended. After still not get agreement extended contract with Mbappe I think PSG never allowed for Neymar looking for new club in this season because Neymar as important player for PSG and keep regular player until right now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 10:15:31 AM

Transfer rumours:

Manchester City are optimistic they can see off competition from Real Madrid to sign Borussia Dortmund and Norway's 21-year-old striker Erling Braut Haaland this summer. Apparently only these two clubs remained in the race for Haaland. Who will win this race?
Ajax manager Erik ten Hag is the favourite to become the new Manchester United manager and he says he hopes the Dutch club will understand if he decides to "to take the next step" in his career. Has this already been agreed and is Eric ten The Hague really the right solution for Manchester United?
Newcastle United want to sign 29-year-old Barcelona and Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho, currently on loan at Aston Villa. Newcastle is still doing a very good job with bringing in new players and strengthening the team.
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel is "confident" the club will be able to sort out a new contract for Germany defender Antonio Rudiger, 29. Is Tuchel too optimistic here?
Aston Villa are preparing to break their transfer record again this summer and are likely to spend more than £150m on new signings. Aston Villa seems to have big plans for next season  Cheesy

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/60958842

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 10:47:57 AM

Real Madrid has still got Karim benzema around, so getting Haaland won't be too serious, I think he'll sure end at Manchester City, the club formerly played by he's Dad.
Yeah the current Ajax coach will solve Manchester United problems, but not so fast, they're hungry bfor quick success and won't get that,but he's got what it takes.
Coutinho has from now till the world Cup ends to decide, I think it's best he moves he's focus to the game rather than a possible move else where, he's been good at Aston Villa though, but deserves a much bigger team than them.
Antonio Rudiger will part ways with Chelsea that's for sure, wait for it!

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1145

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 12:29:14 PM

Coutinho has from now till the world Cup ends to decide, I think it's best he moves he's focus to the game rather than a possible move else where, he's been good at Aston Villa though, but deserves a much bigger team than them.

Coutinho's case is still undecided, coach Steven Gerrard has already shown his interest in having the midfielder permanently at Aston Villa, and as much as the club can exercise the option to buy at the end of the loan with Barcelona, for 40 million euros, he still hasn't done that, which has motivated Newcastle to look for the athlete for the next transfer window.
I would like to see Coutinho continue at Aston Villa, as he is playing very well there ... in just 10 matches played, the player has four goals and three assists.
Coutinho was also called up by the Brazilian national team for the FIFA World Cup, and scored three goals in the last two matches he played... his excellent performance has also attracted the attention of Arsenal.... so it's good that Aston Villa doesn't falter .

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hyudien

Activity: 1974
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 01:48:49 PM

Maybe to be more precise some people like Neymar, but not me. It's not that I don't like PSG, but I prefer that the club is not full of star players who narrow down other players to highlight their skills. So if you look at Neymar's consistency at PSG, maybe Messi is enough. Mbappe can be transferred to another club.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 03:41:54 PM

Manchester City are optimistic they can see off competition from Real Madrid to sign Borussia Dortmund and Norway's 21-year-old striker Erling Braut Haaland this summer. Apparently only these two clubs remained in the race for Haaland. Who will win this race?

If Mbappè will end to Real then Haaland will go to City.
If Mbappè will stay at PSG or end somewhere else then Haaland will go to Madrid.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 04:30:11 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2022, 04:51:06 PM by CryptoPanda

TBF I don't think Rudiger will leave Chelsea and many Chelsea fans share this thought too. It will be quite easy for him to renew his contract with them when the ownership issue is sorted. I think that's the only disturbing factor for him and most players in the club at moment. It is actually laughable that Manchester United thinks Rudiger would consider joining them, if he is leaving Chelsea, he will go a club that can actually win trophies. PSG and Real Madrid are worthy options at moment.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 04:51:00 PM

TBF I  don't think Rudiger won't leave Chelsea and many Chelsea fans share this thought too. It will be quite easy for him to renew his contract with them when the ownership issue is sorted. I think that's the only disturbing factor for him and most players in the club at moment. It is actually laughable that Manchester United thinks Rudiger would consider joining them, if he is leaving Chelsea, he will go a club that can actually win trophies. PSG and Real Madrid are worthy options at moment.
Speculation about rudiger's move continues to grow rapidly nowadays after both parties did not find a new contract agreement, his move has strengthened after rudiger agent met with representatives of barcelona some time ago, I also will not assume if he will stay at chelsea next season, and even move going to manchester united seems impossible considering the chances of manchester united playing in the champions league is very difficult, rudiger is a player who has the ambition to win a trophy at every club he defends and as you said it might be the right choice for him if he accepts an agreement with real madrid,PSG or barcelona next season.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 07:03:01 PM

TBF I  don't think Rudiger won't leave Chelsea and many Chelsea fans share this thought too. It will be quite easy for him to renew his contract with them when the ownership issue is sorted. I think that's the only disturbing factor for him and most players in the club at moment. It is actually laughable that Manchester United thinks Rudiger would consider joining them, if he is leaving Chelsea, he will go a club that can actually win trophies. PSG and Real Madrid are worthy options at moment.
Speculation about rudiger's move continues to grow rapidly nowadays after both parties did not find a new contract agreement, his move has strengthened after rudiger agent met with representatives of barcelona some time ago, I also will not assume if he will stay at chelsea next season, and even move going to manchester united seems impossible considering the chances of manchester united playing in the champions league is very difficult, rudiger is a player who has the ambition to win a trophy at every club he defends and as you said it might be the right choice for him if he accepts an agreement with real madrid,PSG or barcelona next season.
Latest announcement have confirmed yet about Rudiger agree for joining with Juventus as free transfer player next year but right now have another update news with Rudiger rumors moving to Manchester United. I think still speculative and bad decision if try moving to Machester United as not favorite team will play on champion league next season. I think Chelsea have close chance for asking Rudiger keep extended contract depending atill not any new Chelsea owner after leaving by Roman Baramovic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 07:32:22 PM

I agree with you, Ronaldo loves playing in the champions league he is well known as the champions league king because he holds the record for the highest goal scorer and the highest assist in the champions league history. So making a player of that standard lose his place in the champions league might damage his record, a record that he took time to create. if Manchester United failed to qualify for the UEFA champions league next season I think Ronaldo will leave the club, and going to a team like PSG might be accepted by him, but to me playing the same club with Messi won't work caused there is a saying ( two captains can't sail in same ship) there era is almost ending so to me a move to Bayern Munich will be the best.
The news about Bayern wanting to sign Ronaldo has indeed been widely heard and I read about it in February and indeed this is based on Bayern's attitude towards Lewa whose future is still unclear.
For PSG there is still a possibility even though it is difficult to give two rivals on the same field but this can still happen if we talk about money again.

rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 07:36:32 PM

TBF I don't think Rudiger will leave Chelsea and many Chelsea fans share this thought too. It will be quite easy for him to renew his contract with them when the ownership issue is sorted. I think that's the only disturbing factor for him and most players in the club at moment. It is actually laughable that Manchester United thinks Rudiger would consider joining them, if he is leaving Chelsea, he will go a club that can actually win trophies. PSG and Real Madrid are worthy options at moment.
It will be fine if Rudiger remains in Chelsea because he is a big structure in the club. Infact Rudiger is an asset to any team he will go. Due to his fine form, every club will like to have home at the defence line. But since his rumor keeps coming up it can be like he will leave Chelsea because everything is possible.

Rudiger to go to Manchester United is possible, forget about the trophy or going to champions. Manchester United is still a big club that every player wants to join and make money and add value to names. After all that is what football is for...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 07:37:02 PM

Latest announcement have confirmed yet about Rudiger agree for joining with Juventus as free transfer player next year but right now have another update news with Rudiger rumors moving to Manchester United. I think still speculative and bad decision if try moving to Machester United as not favorite team will play on champion league next season. I think Chelsea have close chance for asking Rudiger keep extended contract depending atill not any new Chelsea owner after leaving by Roman Baramovic.

Rumours gonna link whatever they need but you also gotta think that he won the Champions League with that team and to move to another PL team will just bring in lot of boos and attention. The salary demand is the issue otherwise it should have been long done is what I know from the news I read earlier. If contract doesn't extends, then according to me he is likely to move to other league.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 711

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 07:41:04 PM

Ronaldo will likely hand in transfer request to Manchester United this summer because it is highly likely they won't make the top 4. It has been a season to forget for Ronaldo when it comes to winning trophies, it's the first time he will be without any major honours hence the rumor of him leaving the club. PSG is a likely place he will move to.  I think Messi can play well with him if Ronaldo decides to join them though. Bayern Munich which is the other option is very good but he won't be the top man there but he will win trophies with them.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 3219 »
  Print  

Jump to: