Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Λ (APX) APX Ventures | Ubiq-Secured | Crowdfund + Escrow via Bittrex ✔ |  (Read 39552 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:19:14 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for his solution.
Just why is the price so high?

What do you mean by high price? If the unsold tokens are burned by Bittrex, the price is just what it is. If you had invested say 1% of all bitcoin invested you will get 1% share of all the tokens, simple as that.
The price is actually pretty low considering the fact that there are max 1M tokens. Pretty safe bet here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:43:59 AM

Hello APX. Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

So, can we have an answer to this or nah?

Looks like he's not wanting to answer. I sent a pm to bemmerand to ask him what he heard and to get more background information. For now we wait and see it Ace will answer the questions but it should be simple yes I was with x and y team or I made x and y coin or no I have never and this is my first crypto venture and my first ico. It's not that difficult.
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

Hello APX. Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

So, can we have an answer to this or nah?

Looks like he's not wanting to answer. I sent a pm to bemmerand to ask him what he heard and to get more background information. For now we wait and see it Ace will answer the questions but it should be simple yes I was with x and y team or I made x and y coin or no I have never and this is my first crypto venture and my first ico. It's not that difficult.
this for me it is good reason to stay away from this ico! dev you should answer first!
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:09:37 AM

Is there no one left that remembers what a disaster BTC mining securities were? And these clowns are going to pull this off?

Wake up people.
APX.Ventures

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:26:30 AM

I never refused to answer his question, please learn to read.

If he is genuinely interested in the project I invite him to join our slack or telegram.

Once again, as stated multiple times

Please note that slack and telegram are our main methods of communication

Bitcointalk is not a priority for us in terms of communication. If you want to know more, please simply follow instructions.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:32:59 AM

If he is genuinely interested in the project I invite him to join our slack or telegram.

Bitcointalk is not a priority for us in terms of communication. If you want to know more, please simply follow instructions.

Ur communicating right now. Just answer the question. I dont do slack, this is where I ask questions before deciding on investing or not. Why you feel the need to not reply here but only in ur slack is beyond me.
Please answer my questions. Many people are curious.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Bemerand

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

Hello dev. It looks like you must have missed my questions, totally understandable, you must be a busy person.

Can you please answer my questions now though. Thank you.

This is now the third time asking. Is there a reason you keep answering everyones else questions but are ignoring mine? I would like answers to my previous questions please.
Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

What does coin development has to do with anything here? They are not developing a coin, they are issuing tokens.

It matters if he has a previous track record that we need to know about.

APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:37:06 AM

Ur communicating right. Just answer the question. I dont do slack, this is where I ask questions before deciding on investing or not. Why you feel the need to not reply here but only in ur slack is beyond me.

All you need to do is create an account, you don't even need to install Slack.
Why you cannot simply create a slack account is beyond me. It will take you less than one minute.
If you look at the previous responses provided by the APX Team, we have been responding consistently in the same manner to everyone so we are not giving you 'special treatment'.

If anyone is genuinely interested in the project, please join telegram or slack like the 400 other people who have.
We have addressed every single question to everyone's complete satisfaction.

Roselop

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:39:59 AM

I missed this chance to join this ICO Project because of the lack of funds .  

It's interesting to see many investors to buy it on the bittrex exchange.

I will wait for a while to get more funds from another project the I can join this game .

I hope I 'm not late to do this action.
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

Ur communicating right. Just answer the question. I dont do slack, this is where I ask questions before deciding on investing or not. Why you feel the need to not reply here but only in ur slack is beyond me.

Why you cannot simply create a slack account is beyond me. It will take you less than one minute.
If you look at the previous responses provided by the APX Team, we have been responding consistently in the same manner to everyone so we are not giving you 'special treatment'.

If anyone is genuinely interested in the project, please join telegram or slack like the 400 other people who have.

I don't quite get it.
What are you saying for many posts is: "i can't answer you here, join slack and you'll get an answer" but why couldn't you simply answer here? Whouldn't that be faster than repeating to join slack and only then answering? What's really the point?

Looks shady to be honest
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:49:55 AM

I don't quite get it.
What are you saying for many posts is: "i can't answer you here, join slack and you'll get an answer" but why couldn't you simply answer here? Whouldn't that be faster than repeating to join slack and only then answering? What's really the point?

Looks shady to be honest

You can keep making baseless accusations or you can simply do as instructed! Up to you.
If you aren't willing to make the effort of creating a slack or telegram account (which is very easy), then do you really care about this project? You can consider it shady all you want but we have been conducting majority of communications through our slack and telegram ever since the beginning so there is no change. We have been consistent since the creation of this thread.
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

And you are not willing to answer any questions on the same board on which you are promoting your ICO because?
Do you have shares in the Slack and Telegram companies or?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:58:42 AM

What is the slack link?
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:02:29 PM

You can keep making baseless accusations or you can simply do as instructed! Up to you.
If you aren't willing to make the effort of creating a slack or telegram account (which is very easy), then do you really care about this project? You can consider it shady all you want but we have been conducting majority of communications through our slack and telegram ever since the beginning so there is no change. We have been consistent since the creation of this thread.

There are many ppl who doesn't want to make the 1000th account for reading something.
Every time after creating, I'm receiving more and more spam and crypto-phishing on the mail accounts...

And it seems telegram asks for a phone-number!? - no way!

edit: typo

NEM/XEM!!!
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

What is the slack link?

slack.ubiqsmart.com
Bemerand

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:05:40 PM

I don't quite get it.

Looks shady to be honest

Im not the one begging for money on a forum. You are. And as such I have the right to ask you any questions, If you dont want to answer that's ur call but it will show negatively on you and your project.
I also never once made any accusations, baseless or full of warrant. I just asked you three simple questions which still two days later you refuse to answer.

Let me ask you a more direct question then.

Adam Guerbuez has told me you worked with him on the Viralcoin ico and that you got paid and then ran from the project?

Is that information accurate?

Some information on Adam, in case you forgot him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1830790.0
https://steemit.com/crypto/@fyrstikken/why-i-decided-to-dump-flibbr-and-adam-guerbuez-from-stakepool-com
https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/4409/viral-coin-mr-adam-guerbez-and-the-missing-200-bitcoin

notsofast (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

There are many ppl who doesn't want to make the 1000th account for reading something.
Every time after creating, I'm receiving more and more spam and crypto-phishing on the mail accounts...

Honestly if you are serious about due diligence on an investment project you will use a throwaway email and a throwaway Google Voice phone number to sign up for services you don't expect to continue to use. To those people who are not interested in doing that, there's no obligation for APX to step outside its chosen channels especially for you. The Do Your Own Research ethos involves effort on Your part.

twitter.com/notsofast
Bemerand

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:17:40 PM

Honestly if you are serious about due diligence on an investment project you will use a throwaway email and a throwaway Google Voice phone number to sign up for services you don't expect to continue to use. To those people who are not interested in doing that, there's no obligation for APX to step outside its chosen channels especially for you. The Do Your Own Research ethos involves effort on Your part.

The dev could be a scamer and now you are standing up for him? You must be in on this scam as well.

robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:17:50 PM

Dont understand why to open a thread here and then ask people to join to slak!  was better to use any media like cointelegraph.com or other media and say we are running an ICO if you are interested please join the slack channels! You did open dev this thread not the investors!  
Bemerand

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

Hello dev. It looks like you must have missed my questions, totally understandable, you must be a busy person.

Can you please answer my questions now though. Thank you.

This is now the third time asking. Is there a reason you keep answering everyones else questions but are ignoring mine? I would like answers to my previous questions please.
Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

NOW THE 4TH TIME ASKING......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: