Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:46:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Metallum...Where Every Investor is a Miner - ICO starts 01/05  (Read 2448 times)
digitalgrow (OP)

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:16:08 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 05:01:09 PM by digitalgrow

digitalgrow (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:16:27 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 10:15:58 AM by digitalgrow

We will be posting our white paper, website and escrow details in the next few days. Stay tuned for updates! For now:

FAQ

Q: Why a mining operation?

A: Metallum looked at the other projects being developed in the space and wanted to stick to a tried and trusted business model within the crypto sector that can generate immediate revenues for the project and therefore be reinvested in the project immediately.

We have acquired a 0.5 MW facility with the lease commencing on May 1st 2017 and  the option of expanding with another 0.5 MegaWatt facility within the next 12 months.

Q: Why a ICO?

A: We look at large mining operations and they are all closed source for private investors. We felt that is was time that the community was able to build a large mining operation to compete with the private operations and for the community investors to reap the rewards.

By using the mining revenues in our hybrid Proof of Burn/Proof of Dividend model we hope to rewards investors directly in the form of revenues whilst also increasing the value of their tokens by decreasing the supply.

We have tried to reward investors directly from the mining operation and have incorporated a monthly raffle into a smart contract where a lucky ICO investor can win access to Metallums mining power in full for a 12 hour period.

This raffle will be running every month once the mining farm has been constructed and for the first month the lucky winner will win 24 hours mining access.

To reward larger investors, bonus tickets will be issued giving more chances to win every month.

Q: How will Metallum be issued?

A: Metallum is a ERC20 token issued on the ETH network. Tokens will be distributed to investors upon purchase and sent to your ETH address listed by you on the crowdsale site  

Q: Is there a minimum ETH amount required for the project to go ahead?

A: The minimum funding amount required for the project to launch is 15,000 ETH. We are asking for a maximum of 30,000 ETH which can best utilise the facility available whilst also expediting the growth of the communities mining operation.

Any unsold tokens will be burned and removed from the total supply

Q: Will there be escrow?

A: Yes. We want investors funds to be secured until the end of the crowdfund period, after which funds will be distributed in portion from the escrow to facilitate the construction of the mining operation. Escrow details are currently being arranged and will be in place by the start of the crowdsale on the 1st May 2017

digitalgrow (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:16:44 AM

Reserve
nolispui

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:29:45 AM

italian translation reserved
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:46:48 AM

15K ETH seem an easy target for a good project. I haven't read the whole information in the OP but once we invest to this project, it means we are going to be earning from the mining facility you guys are going to be building right? Will read the whitepaper when you post it.
 Please post the features, total max supply?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
digitalgrow (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

italian translation reserved

Thank you, we will be posting our bounty details within the next few days ( I will allocate your name for Italian Translation)

digitalgrow (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

15K ETH seem an easy target for a good project. I haven't read the whole information in the OP but once we invest to this project, it means we are going to be earning from the mining facility you guys are going to be building right? Will read the whitepaper when you post it.
 Please post the features, total max supply?

Thank you for your interest and yes that is correct we will be paying investors from the mining revenues through our Proof of Burn/Proof of Dividends models. We feel that reducing the token supply over time will benefit investors as their token becomes more rare and also want to reward investors directly by paying them Special Dividends upon liquidation of mining positions.

As an added benefit, ICO investors have the chance to enter a monthly raffle to win the use of the entire mining operations hashing power for a 12 hour period to mine coins of their choice or receive the equivalent payout in BTC/ETH

In terms our specs:

2,350,000 Million Initial MTL token Supply
235,000 MTL tokens for Management Fee
15,000 MTL tokens for Marketing, Development and Bounties
2,100,000 MTL tokens available for Crowdfunding Sale
Price per MTL = 70 MTL / 1 ETH
Total Investment from Crowdfunding 30,000 ETH
Any unsold coins will be burned and a new total supply will be calculated

Some of our features include:

Proof of Burn Stage: We will initially use the mining revenues to reduce the token supply from 2,350,000 MTL to a capped supply of 1 million MTL

Proof of Dividend Stage: Once the token supply has been reduced to 1 million MTL we will then use mining revenues to pay Special Dividends to investors upon liquidation of mining positions. Metallum aims to liquidate positions when they are profitable rather to cover costs so we aim to reward investors with larger returns as a result.

Proof of Acquisition Stage: Over time we aim to develop a number of alternative revenue streams to increase the revenues generated to be paid as Special Dividends to investors. Our first step is to develop a Multipool and then in time develop a mining rental site for consumers to rent Metallums hardware through the site. As a reward to investors we aim to incorporate reduced fee structure for MTL investors who wish to use our rental site for renting hardware, meaning they could save up to 2% per rental from using a rival mining rental service

Raffle: Once the mining operation has been fully constructed, we will hold a monthly raffle from then onwards to reward ICO investors with the chance of using Metallums hashing power in full for a 12 hour period. Once the crowdfund period is over, we will collate all ICO investors details who qualify for the raffle and incorporate a smart contract to choose a random winner every month. There are no limits to the number of times an investor can win this raffle during the duration of the project

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to publishing our whitepaper with more info in a few days
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:43:12 PM

nice graphics and design, also the project so interesting and from the dev last post any part for bounties, hope its also available for translation bounty,if its available can i reserve indonesian translation,dev?
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:45:28 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 01:21:26 PM by enunrom

Hello, the project looks so interesting.
Spanish translation reserved if you needed.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

This project has very interesting plan OP is also looking cool. Interested to know about the team who are these and what plan they about escrow. I think they will get succeed to reach the minimum fund cap.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

What is the difference of this Metallum to SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology)?
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.0

Seem like a battle for funds to both ICO. These two teams can be listed on directbet.eu  Grin

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 01:24:10 PM

nice graphics and design, also the project so interesting and from the dev last post any part for bounties, hope its also available for translation bounty,if its available can i reserve indonesian translation,dev?

yeah, I see them setting their funding threshold to 50000 btc. This is a joke amount for a serious looking and masterfully presented project like this. I could make much better graphics within two hours lol. Cant add anything to this since I dont and cant support ico, with this in mind I silently vanish trying to hide my grimace of frustration and deep irritation.

tiger5056

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:26:04 PM

nice announcement. i will be watching this project.

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

This sounds great I think this is realistic approach surely this project will attract the investors to make profit through this system. 15k ETH is not so big task so that I also quite sure this will be another successful ICO.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 02:04:06 PM

Reserving Hindi translation for the Indian local thread.

Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:10:21 PM

I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation for this interesting project. Smiley
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:13:19 PM

Interesting Project. Worth Watching.

I can invest something during your ICO period.
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:56:15 PM

You need Russian translation? I would like to reserve

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Have potential. Good luck devs!

Portuguese translation reserved.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

I have missed already two ICO based on similar idea which got funded in matter of hours. This one is going to repeat the history once again so that is the reason I am ready this time without looking anywhere else. This is going to show huge interest of public in the project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: