Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have problem withdraw USD from Kraken ?  (Read 12364 times)
xxcsu (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 01:35:16 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 01:26:08 AM by xxcsu

UPDATE AS OF 4-27-2017
After i posted my issue with Kraken on they " official " bitcoin thread  , my problem is has been fixed with less than 24 hours. I received back all my funds to my kraken account !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.msg18764465#msg18764465

Anyone have problem withdraw USD from Kraken ? or is just me ? Im "Tier 3" verified.
Withdraw ETC/ETH/ZCASH/BTC to another wallet always went smooth in the past months, without any problem . Buying/selling coins was ok also.
A week ago i decided to withdraw some $'s from my Kraken account , the first try ended up with " Failure   " msg next to my requested transaction after 2-3 days ,  i did not received any explaination why , the $ amount was available on my account after " Failure "    
2nd try... a day later  tried withdraw usd again to my us bank accont . The status on my withdraw request was still " Pending " after 5 days , so i requested cancellation. After 12 hours , i have a note after my transaction request "Cancel Requested" , usd amount (over 10k USD) still not available .
Contacted Kraken support team a few times , no success , i did not get any answer.

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:04:00 PM

Anyone have problem withdraw USD from Kraken ? or is just me ? Im "Tier 3" verified.
Withdraw ETC/ETH/ZCASH/BTC to another wallet always went smooth in the past months, without any problem . Buying/selling coins was ok also.
A week ago i decided to withdraw some $'s from my Kraken account , the first try ended up with " Failure   " msg next to my requested transaction after 2-3 days ,  i did not received any explaination why , the $ amount was available on my account after " Failure "    
2nd try... a day later  tried withdraw usd again to my us bank accont . The status on my withdraw request was still " Pending " after 5 days , so i requested cancellation. After 12 hours , i have a note after my transaction request "Cancel Requested" , usd amount (over 10k USD) still not available .
Contacted Kraken support team a few times , no success , i did not get any answer.

Lots of things going on internationally affecting bank transfers to USD on crypto exchanges right now. I would speculate that it's not just Bitfinex being affected.
antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

I had a small btc withdrawal issue with them a couple of weeks ago, it took almost week for them to respond to my ticket.

'Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have a bit of a backlog right now. I'm attempting to mass-solve a few tickets at once. Sorry if this message isn't quite getting the issue you're writing about. If I don't answer your question, just respond to this, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.'

After that my issue was resolved fast but they might be even busier now.
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:18:45 PM

Im still trying to get back my money from kraken , finally a customer service rep contacted me on April 21st...
"SynapsePay has held the funds. They do their own verification review, and they found a discrepancy." i got this answer .
Im "Tier 3" verified on kraken , but for some reason SynapsePay think the provided doucuments not enough . So I uploaded the requested document  , this happened 3 days ago , but my fund is still nowhere Sad ....15K+USD.... This was the first and last time i used KRAKEN

I THINK ITS REALLY DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE A TIER 3 OR TIER 4 VERIFIED STATUS ON KRAKEN , YOU PROVIDED ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THAT VERIFICATION  , WHAT THEY STATED ON THEY WEBSITE IS NOT ACCURATE !!!!

Tier 3 Daily limits
Deposit (fiat)      $25,000.00
Deposit (crypto)      No limit
Withdraw (fiat)      $25,000.00
Withdraw (crypto)   $50,000.00

Tier 3 Monthly limits
Deposit (fiat)      $200,000.00
Deposit (crypto)      No limit
Withdraw (fiat)      $200,000.00
Withdraw (crypto)   $200,000.00

This post can be a warning or advice for any of us who is planning to use KRAKEN to exchange coins to usd , then wire USD to us bank account ! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE A TIER 3 OR TIER 4 VERIFIED STATUS , You can not be sure the withdraw transaction will be simple and painless !!!! Be ready your fund might be withhold for weeks ...
This is my first experience with this exchange

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:24:06 PM

I wish you good luck on getting your money back

This is totally frustrating Angry
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 04:06:24 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 12:47:55 PM by xxcsu

still dont have my money Sad
i posted this is in the "official" Kranken thread also
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.msg18764465#msg18764465

Dear Kraken ! or anyone who is representing this company on this forum or anywhere else !
Im not sure what is going on with your company , but i still have my 15000$ missing from my bank account !

IM NOT SAYING DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY , IM NOT SAYING THEY TAKE AWAY MY MONEY ( not yet ) , I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COIN TRADING PLATFORM. KRAKEN SAYS SYNAPSEPAY HOLDING MY MONEY , SYNAPSEPAY SAYS KRAKEN HOLDING MY MONEY!!!

"SynapsePay is not responsible for goods or services purchased or funds sent or deposited using the System between Sender, Receiver or Third Party Platforms.  The seller of goods / services, the Receiver or the Third Party Platform is responsible for providing the goods and services purchased and related customer services issues.  You are responsible for resolving any disputes you may have with the seller, Sender, Receiver or Third Party Platform.  If you have exhausted options to resolve the dispute, you may file a claim with SynapsePay by contacting us at help@synapsepay.com. "

There is a script about the communication with your customer service rep  , i want to make sure everybody can learn from this on this forum and anywhere else . Yes im a little bit upset , disappointed , frustrated ...

Request #228607
Pending Synapse Transaction

Kraken User April 19, 2017 00:12
Recent withdrawals
ID   Date   Type   Amount   Fee   Status   
AYHAS4N   04-17-17 22:55:44 -0400   SynapsePay (US Wire) $15,193.96   $5.00   Pending   
AYHWPKF   04-15-17 07:55:35 -0400   SynapsePay (US Wire) $15,193.96   $5.00   Failure

Kraken User Friday at 00:20
My withdraw request was pending for 5 days , i requested to cancel today as of 04-21-2017, as i need my 15000$ ! I did not get much help from the "support" team.
I tired to withdraw my 15k+ USD in the past 6 days , without any success . First try was canceled without any explaination ,second try was pending for 4-5 days , so i requested the cancellation for that withdraw .
Can anyone help me with get my money please Huh

XXXX Friday at 16:38
Dear ZZZZ,

Sorry you were not able to make a withdrawal. We have been informed that we are required by our funding partner, SynapsePay, to obtain a copy of your social security card prior to adding the funds to your account.  (copy of my ss number provided within 6 hour of this request )

All client-submitted SSN numbers are validated prior to the release of their first deposit. If the SSN comes back as invalid, we are required to obtain an image of the physical card to reconcile the discrepancy. It very well could have been a typo, however, when this happens we need a copy of the card. Please upload a photo or scan of your SSN via the Get Verified -> Tier 3 page in your Kraken account. Or attach it when you reply.

Once that is done SynapsePay will review it and then release your funds. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

XXXX
Client Engagement

Kraken User Friday at 17:03
Who is holding my funds now ( 15.000$ ) ? Kraken or Synapspay ? I'm a tier 3 verified on your website , and I provided my social security number for the tier 3 verified "title" and it was valid that is how I become Tier 3 verified .

I'm away from the computer , and my SS card at this moment .
I really need my money !!! To my bank account or back to my Kraken account . I don't have access for my 15.000$ for 7 days ...!

XXXX Friday at 20:34
Dear ZZZZ,

SynapsePay has held the funds. They do their own verification review, and they found a discrepancy. So, they require a SSN card. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know when you have uploaded your card, so that we can have you make a new attempt.

Sincerely,

XXXX
Client Engagement

Kraken User Friday at 22:55
i did not find any option on your website to upload my social security number , under tier 3 verification only one option is available to upload any document , and that is ; " ID confirmation photo "
i attached a picture about my ss number to this email , please let me know any available update about my case . I need my money

XXXX Saturday at 03:16
Hi, ZZZZ!

Thanks for your cooperation! It looks like you may have tried to cancel your current withdrawal. Did you want to move forward with it, or cancel it? I'm not sure what options we actually have since it's in the middle of the processing phase, but I will try to see what I can do. Just confirm the action you would like.

Sincerely,

XXXX
Client Engagement

Kraken User Saturday at 10:05
Hi !

Yes I tired to cancel my withdraw after it was pending for a few days.
If it's possible I would like to move forward , and withdraw the money to my us bank account .
Thank You !

Kraken User Monday at 10:26
Good Morning !

Another 2 days gone and I still don't have my money back , it's not credited back to my kraken account , or wired to my us bank account .
I provided my SS number , you mentioned earlier that is the only document I need to complete the withdraw to my us bank account .
I would be happy to hear some update on my case , and know the estimated time when I'm going to be able to get back my money .

XXXX Monday at 20:19
Dear ZZZZ,

I have submitted a request to return the funds back to your account. This can take 1-2 business days. Once the funds are back into your Kraken account, you can make a new withdrawal request. ( i did not asked to return my money to my kraken account , i asked to go ahead with the withdraw process to my bank account !!!! )

Sincerely,

XXXX
Client Engagement

Kraken User Monday at 20:23
Ok ! Thank You for the update !

Kraken User Today at 09:32
Good Morning! Two business days are gone from this week , and i still dont have my money back to my Kraken account , and still have a cancel requested status on the side under my requested transaction on your website ! today is the 10th day i dont have access to my funds , im loosing money, i can not trade or doing any business with that 15k+ USD in the past 10-12 days Sad
Do you have any updated information where is my money ? or who is holding my money now ?
Thank You!

Ok ! Thank You for the update !

XXXX Today at 14:11
Dear ZZZZ,

I'm sorry about the delay. Unfortunately, we are not able to get the funds returned to you from the Kraken end because Synapse has control of the funds. So, I have put in a request at Synapse to move forward with your withdrawal. ( this is what i requested 4 days ago )

I recognize how frustrating this situation is. For your trouble, I can offer 2,500 KFEE trading credits to your Kraken account. This is equivalent to $25 can be used for Kraken trading fees. It takes about a week to get it credited to your Kraken account.

Sincerely,

XXXX
Client Engagement

Kraken User Today at 14:37
Ok ! But how long is take to get my money ? How long this process will take till my money going to show up on my us bank account ?

Yes it's very frustrating ! Because a week ago you sent me a msg , the only thing is need it is copy of my SS card . Few days ago you sent me a msg the fund will be back to my kraken account within 2 business days ...Thank you for the 25$ credit , but I'm loosing hundreds of dollars bc I don't have access to my money , can not do any trading , can not buy anything .
Yes I'm very frustrated right now , and disappointed :-(
The only thing I need is my hard earned money back ?
So please tell me ! now how many more days I have to wait ?
Thank You !!!

XXXX Today at 19:48
Dear ZZZZ,

It can take 2-5 business days to get a response/action from Synapse. So, for funds to return to your bank can take 2-7 business days. We understand the ramifications of the delay, and we apologize that this process has taken so long. We will continue to monitor and remind Synapse to take action, so I hope that Synapse will address the issue soon.

Sincerely,

XXXX
Client Engagement

Kraken User Today at 20:03
Good evening !

I'm not sure what you mean when you saying funds "return" to my bank . That funds did not come from my bank , that funds should come from kraken to my bank account as a i traded my mined BTC , ETH , ZCash , ETC to USD then I requested a USD withdraw to my us bank account as a tier 3 verified member .

lets do a little math how much money i can earn with that 15K $ in the past 12 dyas if i investing into
BTC : on april 15 for 15k USD i can buy 12.5 BTC (1$=1200USD), that 12.5 BTC today worth  $16025  , on poloniex i can sell that 12.5 BTC for 17500$ at this moment.(1btc=1400$) So i can say my loss is 1025$ or it can be 2500$

ETH : on april 15 for that 15K usd i can buy 310.55 ETH ( 1eth=48.3USD ) , that 310.55 ETH right now worth 17763$ so my loss is 2773$

Thank You for that 25$ credit what you offered for me for all my trouble  , the only thing i want is my money back , and talk to someone who have some experience who know how to handle situation like this one on the right way !

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:38:03 AM

Never leave so much money in exchange,  I once almost got scam on bter, we spent weeks to do audit

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

yeah , I learned the hard way ! im doing mining as a business, so using "official" trading platforms is much easier to track all my traded coins , income dollars for tax fillings Smiley
i did not keep this much money on kraken , just sent over some mined btc/eth/etc/zcash/xmr and traded for usd , i never thought i can have any trouble to withdraw the money to my us bank account , as im a tier 3 verified user Sad

Tier 3 Daily limits
Deposit (fiat)      $25,000.00
Deposit (crypto)      No limit
Withdraw (fiat)      $25,000.00
Withdraw (crypto)   $50,000.00

Tier 3 Monthly limits
Deposit (fiat)      $200,000.00
Deposit (crypto)      No limit
Withdraw (fiat)      $200,000.00
Withdraw (crypto)   $200,000.00

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 02:01:59 PM

i have a corporate account and i am getting "failure" within 5 or 10 minutes on USD (synapse) withdrawals the last 2 days... just filed a support request and sent Jesse an email.
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 02:06:04 PM

Never leave so much money in exchange,  I once almost got scam on bter, we spent weeks to do audit

yea but in the USA there is only coinbase and kraken, and coinbase sucks... so if you are getting paid in crypto and need to get fiat to pay your bills you need to go through an exchange.
sgreen1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:24:11 PM

i have a corporate account and i am getting "failure" within 5 or 10 minutes on USD (synapse) withdrawals the last 2 days... just filed a support request and sent Jesse an email.
Were you able to get your money? I have the exact same issue, but support simply responded with instructions on how to deposit money. Support hasn't responded to my emails since then.
mobius31

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

Were you able to get your money? I have the exact same issue, but support simply responded with instructions on how to deposit money. Support hasn't responded to my emails since then.

I'm also having the same issue. Have yet to receive any response from support...
jwarren81

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

I'm not sure what issues you had with coinbase, but I regularly move thousands between Polo, Coinbase and my bank with zero issues.  ACH transfers post within 2 days of initiating, sometimes the next day.

yea but in the USA there is only coinbase and kraken, and coinbase sucks... so if you are getting paid in crypto and need to get fiat to pay your bills you need to go through an exchange.
sskim

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:46:14 AM

I just had my USD wire transfer to bank account fail due to unknown reasons. I know my bank account can receive wire transfers. I'm tier 3 verified as well. I really need this money transfer to go through. Please help!  Cry
Support ticket #390814
VyprBTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

I still have bad memories with coinbase - assholes stole a few dozen BTC from me so I'll never use an exchange connected to my bank ever again.

I have no issues withdrawing locally or even hitting DarkNet for cash deliveries.
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:58:15 AM

I'm not sure what issues you had with coinbase, but I regularly move thousands between Polo, Coinbase and my bank with zero issues.  ACH transfers post within 2 days of initiating, sometimes the next day.

Kraken uses a bank wire, I think that might be the problem currently.

ACH always goes through quickly and smoothly, I don't know why Kraken doesn't use ACH.
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:26:47 AM

I just had my USD wire transfer to bank account fail due to unknown reasons. I know my bank account can receive wire transfers. I'm tier 3 verified as well. I really need this money transfer to go through. Please help!  Cry
Support ticket #390814

post ur issue here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.4460

i_love_rain

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:03:35 PM

I am dealing this shit with Kraken too. I would say never use Kraken if you are US based. Taking USD out from the exchange is so difficult... Not sure about other exchanges though.
bucefal

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:51:37 PM

I've decided to withdraw some $ to my bank account via international SWIFT transfer on October 29th (I'm Tier 3 verified).
16 days past since then and all I got is Kraken website telling me that the withdrawal was "successful". I've tried to reach out to their support, but all they tell me is "please be patient".
Honestly, I start getting tired of being patient.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: