Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]]Asch(XAS)  (Read 31794 times)
bw37-141

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:30:49 AM

Now, Asch's market capitalization is the Top 50, and I believe Asch's market value will go up to Top 30 in the future.

https://coinmarketcap.com/
futurekidult

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:38:03 AM

A serious work is not exaggerated team, I prefer. Is the development of a bit slow, do not know what kind of a pattern, if it is slow, then sooner or later will be other items under the foot
popzxc

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:42:31 AM

Tell everyone a good news, whom Asch had secretly in this month 6, and launched China's one of the largest exchanges - Yuan Bao Wang, this is a happy thing
https://www.yuanbao.com

wow, I have been waiting for buying some XAS coins when the price gets down, but it pumps a lot today, it is a little sad to me, but a good new for XAS, congratulations!
i think the price is still underestimate very heavily, the SDK of asch was already been developed,but the market capitalisation is only a quarter of Lisk, i believe xas will surpass lisk once its known widely.

I quite agree with you. Last month, the price of xas is only one tenth of lisk, now it is one third of lisk.

Has been on the line friends ~
naonao2017

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

It is a great news for XAS to be listed on yuanbaowang, I do not kown much about this exchange, anyone give me some introduction?
strive-11

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:04:51 AM

Tomorrow ASCH will be on the ingot line, ASCH efforts in more trading platform line.
axijackblock

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:20:16 AM

More easy to use and more efficient to use.
This is why we support asch.
Dorts37

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

I also want a transaction guidance manual of the Asch in the cryptodao website, do any guys have one?    

Cryptodao is a UK exchange that shown in English, the registration and trading process are easy to understand if you can read English. If you cannot, you can use the google chrome browser with google translation plugin.

Can you tell me, do they ask to confirm my identity with scans of documents or phone calls for withdraw the coins? Do it have a limits for withdraw coin from DAO?
tofuson

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

It is a great news for XAS to be listed on yuanbaowang, I do not kown much about this exchange, anyone give me some introduction?

Yuan Bao Wang is one of the largest exchanges among them, also have a lot of oh
jiantong

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:20:14 PM

Asch had secretlythe new version of the code is simple,flexible very scalable,this is othre applications can't match.
hotwind1811

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

It is a great news for XAS to be listed on yuanbaowang, and yuanbaowang is the only [Suspicious link removed]pany listed on the Shanghai stock exchange in China. More and more people have realized the value of Asch.
dengfenglai

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

ASCH side chain technology mature, stable development in China, is a good choice for investment.
stephen_tian

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:15:22 PM

Hello. Asch is only traded at Jubi.com ? Is it possible to withdraw the funds to another exchanger? I have bought some asch at jubi.com but it seems complicated to transfer cryptocurrency from that exchanger.
Thanks.
You can transfer the JUBI purchased ASCH to the Cryptodao transaction, or save it in your own online wallet. Remember, be sure to keep the wallet's master password and your second password! https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XAS
I too have this problem, it seems they dont allow westerners to exchange on the website. I bought some ASCH but it will not let me withdrawl.  Angry
according to china policy, you must accomplish the real name authentication before you can withdraw, westerner can use the passort to verify
After a couple hours of translated conversations and re uploading my identity pictures it appears that you indeed do need a passport to get approved. I do not have one and will have to wait. I know it will be worth the wait because how much potential this coin has and I definitely do not want my shares locked up on  an exchange.

In addition to buying XAS at jubi.com, you can also buy XAS at https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XAS which is an english trading website.
You are right. Asch is one of the most promising block chain projects, because of advanced side-chain technology.
http://asch.so/
safety

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:39:39 PM

Yes, Now the price of ASCH is not worth mentioning, and only you now rational investment, after a greater return.
wy1107

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:09:44 AM

1.3 what time ah, what does it do
kabuqinuo

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:56:58 AM

New exchange (Cryptodao.com) is listed in coinmarketcap.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/#markets
Great! Hope to have more English exchanges
kabuqinuo

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:04:36 AM

I think this project is great, I can translate your project information into French, only 0.05BTC Grin
LoCoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:50:13 AM

Why was the recent demand of this coin in China? Eventhough the price is now falling.

Asch will be listed in a bigger exchanger like Bittrex or Poloniex?

Thanks
wave_length

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:48:41 AM

The only exchange with some volume is jubi. It is possible to buy XAS there from outside of China (I live in Europe). I managed to buy some and get it transferred to my ASCH account (using Windows lite client). I can post a tutorial on how to trade on JUBI outside of China, if someone's interested.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

The only exchange with some volume is jubi. It is possible to buy XAS there from outside of China (I live in Europe). I managed to buy some and get it transferred to my ASCH account (using Windows lite client). I can post a tutorial on how to trade on JUBI outside of China, if someone's interested.
wow,that's kindly for you, i wonder how you can withdraw from JUBI for i know JUBI can't send message to cellphone outside of China

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
wuzhongyouwu

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

I think this project is great, I can translate your project information into French, only 0.05BTC Grin
I think if you can contact some exchanges in French, the reward must be more than 0.5 BTC。
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: