Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:10:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARAGON: The Ethereum based Startup from Spain  (Read 30323 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 07:24:58 PM

Why should they have thread here? I've done some quick research on these guys and the only problem so far is that Aragon is based on Ethereum (i.e. still has much more to prove as a tech). Raising $25 Million in 2 minutes is a serious task. Read between the lines. Wink

Koelie2

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

does anyone know when this coin will hit polo? they are taking so long to add it...
MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:16:12 AM

does anyone know when this coin will hit polo? they are taking so long to add it...
When polo buy it.

Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

I bought it on shapeshift and send it to myetherwallet.com Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
OptimusPrime007

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:35:06 PM

Don't wait until Polo has it. The price would have already spiked...
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:59:53 PM

There's no reason for this. Current spike is nothing more than a tiny whale/s, which pumped it a bit. I got out at 89k satoshi and I'm glad that I did it, even if it reaches 200k by tomorrow. Don't fall into these traps...   

douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

There's no reason for this. Current spike is nothing more than a tiny whale/s, which pumped it a bit. I got out at 89k satoshi and I'm glad that I did it, even if it reaches 200k by tomorrow. Don't fall into these traps...   
NIce to hear that. I bought a lot when it failed to 75k sat and I sell all at 84. Damn. what did I do? Right now, it prepares to reach 100k satoshi
PaulEngelbertink

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 08:14:01 PM

How do the Tokens get generated? Huh

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook
Shanto

Activity: 311

The

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:29:29 PM

When polo buy it.

haha good one
OptimusPrime007

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:18:43 PM

These are not traps dude. There are many useless coins floating around to pump and dump. Coins like Aragon are exceptions. Look at the team backing it. I have my coins for pumps & dumps, and for long term investment I chose coins with doing research and creditability of the founders. ANT is in my long term list.
Though glad you made profits.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

How do the Tokens get generated? Huh
Well, tokens are generated by the developers before the ICO. DUring the ICO, they will sell tokens. Remaining tokens are mostly burned

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:54:00 AM

These are not traps dude. There are many useless coins floating around to pump and dump. Coins like Aragon are exceptions. Look at the team backing it. I have my coins for pumps & dumps, and for long term investment I chose coins with doing research and creditability of the founders. ANT is in my long term list.

There's no need for such explanations and of course it was a trap (see the prices now). I got in on May 18 with 0.57 BTC, when Bitcoin was $1850 (i.e. "invested" ~$1050), bought 787 coins and as you can see I now have 1512 coins worth about $2800 at the current prices of Bitcoin ($2180) and ANT. Now my average is less than 40k satoshi. I even managed to accumulate some SIA. Did I had the chance to have at least 2k ANT? I did, but I'm not a greedy man and I'm happy with what I have.   

Koelie2

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:34:29 PM

same here, the team is unbelievable and the ICO was amazing, allot of people put their trust in the hands of aragon. i don't see it failing anytime soon
aventus

Activity: 154

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:47:03 PM

same here, the team is unbelievable and the ICO was amazing, allot of people put their trust in the hands of aragon. i don't see it failing anytime soon

I agree. They made a lot of money, but this is one of the fair few very small teams that seem extremely qualified to build what they are doing. I wish them the best of luck and I expect their coin to be a big success!

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:30:38 PM

I missed out on ARAGON. I am wondering if it is too late to get a few aragon tokens or not. I like the idea that more and more startups and incubators are coming to the blockchain to do crowdsales and get more capital that way and including more of us in their businesses.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:47:00 PM

Just be careful with the guy/s who are currently pumping and dumping it. I managed to increase my holdings from 1512 to 1542 coins (though I had the chance to take more) and increased my "ANT net worth" from 1.21 BTC to 1.39 BTC (if it maintain current prices).

newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

I missed out on ARAGON. I am wondering if it is too late to get a few aragon tokens or not. I like the idea that more and more startups and incubators are coming to the blockchain to do crowdsales and get more capital that way and including more of us in their businesses.

I got some from the ICO. And keeping those for a long while. I see Aragon as a long term investment.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:58:29 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 05:14:45 PM by amintek15

I just bought several btc, nice to see its still ICO price, thanks and go long term

bdw: any dividents are planned for holders ?
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:56:55 PM

I just bought several btc, nice to see its still ICO price, thanks and go long term

bdw: any dividents are planned for holders ?
can you share please , what was ICO price in ETH/BTC/USD per ARAGON.cheers
MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:22:30 PM

ICO price:
1 ANT = 0.01 ETH = 0.00047000 BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print