Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ripple price will drop  (Read 884 times)
danyy (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:12:48 AM

the next massive giveaways are coming, so the price will drop, sell now before its too late

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

this statement is false

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:15:07 AM

explain yourself. wtf kind of thread is this. this is fucking FUD at least explain and cite the 'news' you're trying to tell...

jesus christ this makes me mad

wtf has happened to this place? corrections to the trend happen, guys... learn2trade.

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
Jaroslaw

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

supernode

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:15:45 AM

explain yourself. wtf kind of thread is this. this is fucking FUD at least explain and cite the 'news' you're trying to tell...

wtf has happened to this place? corrections to the trend happen, guys... learn2trade.

Are you another who buy in at 255$ get a life price is going down now.
arepo

this statement is false

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:20:23 AM

no. this is ridiculous. i spend many, many hours doing analysis and i still don't get to say "okay price does this now".

"ripple price will drop". REALLY?

this is FUD, plain and simple, and it's spam more generally.

gtfo

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:20:48 AM

Hahahhahahaha. This fucking guy. I'm laughing so hard, I can barely contain myself.  Grin
Jaroslaw

supernode

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:22:16 AM

Hahahhahahaha. This fucking guy. I'm laughing so hard, I can barely contain myself.  Grin

Im laughing at your bitcoins you buy at 255$ Smiley im the one who sells you them Tongue
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:23:50 AM

Hahahhahahaha. This fucking guy. I'm laughing so hard, I can barely contain myself.  Grin

Im laughing at your bitcoins you buy at 255$ Smiley im the one who sells you them Tongue

Jaro, I'll sell you puts at a strike of $120US, expiring the 1st of May. Put your money where your mouth is, how many do you want? Smiley

Jaroslaw

supernode

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:25:51 AM

Hahahhahahaha. This fucking guy. I'm laughing so hard, I can barely contain myself.  Grin

Jaro, I'll sell you puts at a strike of $120US, expiring the 1st of May. Put your money where your mouth is, how many do you want? Smiley

No thx Smiley Im fine hahaha
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:25:59 AM

no. this is ridiculous. i spend many, many hours doing analysis and i still don't get to say "okay price does this now".

"ripple price will drop". REALLY?

this is FUD, plain and simple, and it's spam more generally.

gtfo

He is not really talking about bitcoins but rather 'ripples' - the new currency from https://ripple.com/ (and I kind of agree with him, Ripple declares upfront that they'll discourage speculation).

I vote for moving this thread to AltCoins.
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:27:14 AM

No thx Smiley Im fine hahaha

That's what I thought.

arepo

this statement is false

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:31:04 AM

[snip]

He is not really talking about bitcoins but rather 'ripples' - the new currency from https://ripple.com/ (and I kind of agree with him, Ripple declares upfront that they'll discourage speculation).

I vote for moving this thread to AltCoins.

ah, i see. well, now im less mad. this is why there needs to be a citation, or explanation, or something. for someone who's never heard of ripple (maybe some n00bs) or doesn't know much about it (me), this post is really ambiguous and not helpful at all. and i also agree it is in the wrong subforum.

vote for moving

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:34:35 AM

@ELUX,

Jaroslaw thinks he is not being laughed at but in essence he is blinded by the noob-ness.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:36:38 AM

Oh no! (My average cost per bitcoin is zero.) I'm all profit.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: