Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: You support the development of artificial intelligence?
Support - 46 (83.6%)
Against - 7 (12.7%)
I don't care. - 2 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial intelligence.  (Read 3977 times)
sergeyzol

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

If Artificial Intelligence exist, It would be helpful to those person who has a criminal mind and always after with making people's lives destroyed. Robot can be useful in some economical factors.

Yes, sometimes it can be useful. But I doubt that people want to run a robot for good purposes.
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:24:51 AM

In my country a lot of corruption in the courts. I really want to be in my country as judges was a computer running artificial intelligence. It would help to get rid of corruption and make life easier for people.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:42:35 AM

In my country a lot of corruption in the courts. I really want to be in my country as judges was a computer running artificial intelligence. It would help to get rid of corruption and make life easier for people.

As long as people are corrupt and wicked life will be hard. Even with the use of artificial intelligence if the corrupt people will program them to serve their selfish and personal interest then artificial intelligence will also be corrupted. The best thing to make the life of people easier is to go back to the educational systems and family and integrate wholistic education and child rearing coupled with morals and values. That way corrupt minds and personality will no longer be there for future generations.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

As long as people are corrupt and wicked life will be hard. Even with the use of artificial intelligence if the corrupt people will program them to serve their selfish and personal interest then artificial intelligence will also be corrupted. The best thing to make the life of people easier is to go back to the educational systems and family and integrate wholistic education and child rearing coupled with morals and values. That way corrupt minds and personality will no longer be there for future generations.

Good view dude i agree with you. Using ai to even punish corrupt people may lead to those movies that have apocalyptic themes with ai in the mold. I think people should focus on the betterment of lives and definitely ai and robots could very much do a lot for it. Medical, technological and even personal betterment are just a few of the things advanced ai can provide us

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

It will not work. Initially, the corrupt officials children studying in the best schools. Then their parents arrange them to positions of leadership and corruption gets a new round.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

It has long been the development of artificial intelligence. We've all seen the movie "Terminator" and we know where it may lead. On the other hand for a person is very attractive to shift all the work to robots. You for which option?
I'm all for Artificial Intelligence, as long as it's used wisely. It’d probably be really useful operating machines at a factory, but I’d never want it doing something like driving me (I’d hate to die in a crash because it took a wrong turn) or any kind of combat (oh look, it just killed the wrong target Sad).

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
signature200

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

I support Artificial intelligence because of the possibility of it being really helpful, that it remembers everything and it tries to do what you tell them to do, something like that but I think there would be no chance of them taking over (like the terminator or something) if there are precautions that cannot be written over by the system or something.
Russian hackers have shown that they can penetrate into the protected computers around the world. Where you have confidence that they won't penetrate the program and will not change it?
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:51:14 PM

Artificial intelligence is one of the latest version of dominating on human being, but it's totally depends on how we can use it.
Artificial intelligence will be harmful if it uses against society and mankind.
So it should be more specific and should go under good policy.
Forester618

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:44:31 PM

I support Artificial intelligence because of the possibility of it being really helpful, that it remembers everything and it tries to do what you tell them to do, something like that but I think there would be no chance of them taking over (like the terminator or something) if there are precautions that cannot be written over by the system or something.
Russian hackers have shown that they can penetrate into the protected computers around the world. Where you have confidence that they won't penetrate the program and will not change it?

We should not worry about the KGB hackers, we should be worry about AI hacking our infrastructure.

Once AI reaches the level of an bright human teenager, we are in trouble.  At that point, the AI can improve
exponentially, and we'll not be able to compete.  You'll know immediately who is an AI human and who is a BIO human.

The AI humans would look at us like you look at ants.  They would probably be able to map your brain in real time to see what you are thinking, or what you'll be thinking next :-)

PS. Have you ever worked with someone who appears to be 40-60 IQ points lower than you?  You knew what they are going to say or do before they said it or done it.  You knew what mistakes they are going to do next.  Right?
I work with such people every day.

Now imagine if you meet an AI human and he/she is 10,000 IQ points smarter than you. Do you get the picture?

I do not understand what are you afraid of competition with an artificial intelligence? Don't be afraid. Artificial intelligence is a very narrow focus. I doubt he will be able to switch between tasks as a man. He is an expert in your own field.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:37:51 PM

I support Artificial intelligence, i think AI will help us much better. We dont need to afraid with Artificial intelligence, as long as you're not give an AI bad rule in it
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:31:53 AM

We should not worry about the KGB hackers, we should be worry about AI hacking our infrastructure.

Once AI reaches the level of an bright human teenager, we are in trouble.  At that point, the AI can improve
exponentially, and we'll not be able to compete.  You'll know immediately who is an AI human and who is a BIO human.

The AI humans would look at us like you look at ants.  They would probably be able to map your brain in real time to see what you are thinking, or what you'll be thinking next :-)

PS. Have you ever worked with someone who appears to be 40-60 IQ points lower than you?  You knew what they are going to say or do before they said it or done it.  You knew what mistakes they are going to do next.  Right?
I work with such people every day.

Now imagine if you meet an AI-human and he/she is 10,000 IQ points smarter than you. Do you get the picture?

I do not understand what are you afraid of competition with an artificial intelligence? Don't be afraid. Artificial intelligence is a very narrow focus. I doubt he will be able to switch between tasks as a man. He is an expert in your own field.

I am not afraid.  I know the evolution of life will continue no matter what we want.  I am just saying what might happen.  The complexity of fuzzy logic, neural networks might at some point exceed the biological capacity of homo sapiens.  AI sapiens will continue life on this planet and beyond.

If you think AI are just stupid Turing machine robots, you probably do not understand what AI is and where it is heading.

Homo sapiens have very limited computing capacity.  Once the learning and incorporating new knowledge into decision-making process is modeled, the AI will grow exponentially, virtually overnight.

It takes decades to teach an average human baby all the skills it needs to function in today's ever changing world.  Once this process is understood, it can be copied, learning will take as long as it takes you to download a youtube video.

We'll never be able to compete with that.

Why do you think that it is not possible to man to implant a chip that will work with the database and the capabilities of human memory will increase dramatically. May be artificial intelligence it will be a hybrid of human and computer?
killgald

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:52:15 AM

I believe the advance of technology is inevitable, people always gonna try to let the machines do work for the humans, soon enough we'll had no need for doctors in a surgery just a robot to do the job.

Lancusters (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:23:05 AM

I believe the advance of technology is inevitable, people always gonna try to let the machines do work for the humans, soon enough we'll had no need for doctors in a surgery just a robot to do the job.
Any work requiring repair and maintenance. I think people will do it. Now trying to create a car that will drive without a driver, but what will make this car if it will punch a wheel for example? There is no man can not do.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:24:49 AM

The reason AI can be better than human is that it is a master of one thing, so to speak. A human is better because it can do multitudes of things, but none of them as well as the AI.

It's kinda like comparing an ASIC computer with a standard super-computer. The ASIC can do approximately one thing very, very, fast. The super-computer can do many things, but not as fast on any of them.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Marcus_2017

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:53:18 AM

The reason AI can be better than human is that it is a master of one thing, so to speak. A human is better because it can do multitudes of things, but none of them as well as the AI.

It's kinda like comparing an ASIC computer with a standard super-computer. The ASIC can do approximately one thing very, very, fast. The super-computer can do many things, but not as fast on any of them.

Cool
There are exceptions. For example, I heard that the most powerful computer can't win a chess person. Perhaps there is still some feature of human thinking.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:00:22 AM

Cool
There are exceptions. For example, I heard that the most powerful computer can't win a chess person. Perhaps there is still some feature of human thinking.

Perhaps. But it is too early to tell. AI is still being developed.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

How influential is a single person/human being versus a system of computers? A naked person on the street can definitely influence and grab attention of a number of people but those are very limited numbers. How more influential would a supercomputer be that hijacks Facebook and Twitter to display fake facts to stimulate the needed behavior? Or even generate the voice of Barack Obama and produce a video of him talking on a desired topic?..... Grin Grin Grin
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:33:21 AM

Artificial intelligence might be good for society in general. If you think how fast we can develop some new things. When you look at past one human, scientist was needed in order to find and develop something new, while now more teams and teams are needed. So I do believe that AI can help us to develop faster.

On the other hand there are also some pretty bad outcomes of this. People might stop to think for themsefs, I mean if you look today with the internet, what I do is that I do not learn some simple things or to think about cuz I know that I can go to google, duckduckgo, yahoo or any other search engine and get the answers. There is a really good comedy made about what this can for us its called : “Idiocracy” from 2006 which shows how we could end up if we let machines do all of our work.

I do believe in AI as long as it is used in the right way (which mostly wouldn’t). It can also help us in a lot of ways but it can drawn us as well.

This is my opinion.
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:47:26 PM

Artificial intelligence can never be replaced in terms of medicine, military and science in general. In some sense it can be compared to a nuclear power that can generate lost of benefits if it's in good hands.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

Artificial intelligence can never be replaced in terms of medicine, military and science in general. In some sense it can be compared to a nuclear power that can generate lost of benefits if it's in good hands.

Artificial means it is produce by humans and not occurring naturally. Artificial intelligence is possible to happen because of the technology that is being invented nowadays. But the real intelligence can not replace the artificial intelligence because the real intelligence occur in us naturally.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: