Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: You support the development of artificial intelligence?
Support - 46 (83.6%)
Against - 7 (12.7%)
I don't care. - 2 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial intelligence.  (Read 3961 times)
Lancusters (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:25:54 PM

It has long been the development of artificial intelligence. We've all seen the movie "Terminator" and we know where it may lead. On the other hand for a person is very attractive to shift all the work to robots. You for which option?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:34:24 PM

While dangerous, I see it as an inevitability.

It mostly has amazing potential to improve everyone's lives, despite the risk it may kill us.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:06:22 PM

Well more than the apocalyptic scenarios we're all getting from Hollywood movies, developing AI can push progress to a new high. This would be for communication, medicine and ways to make people's lives better in general. Though yeah there may be a risk in machines becoming a bit too intelligent for comfort, i don't think it would come to a point that it would hurt us. I think we would still be in control even if AI development gets pushed further

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

It has long been the development of artificial intelligence. We've all seen the movie "Terminator" and we know where it may lead. On the other hand for a person is very attractive to shift all the work to robots. You for which option?
Firstly, I think that this thread should have been created in the "Off-Topic" section, not at "politics & society" because it is still a science-fiction mostly, we dont have real artifical intelligence in use, there are only different kinds of prototypes made on particular scientific projects.

Same as @Scott J, I dont think we need to take AI as something dangerous, which we should never research and implement anywhere.
Indeed, it might be something lethal at some point when technology will go years forward, but we can see just too many branches of industry where AI would make a huge difference to ignore that issue.

Films like "Terminator" is just a science-fiction, dont forget about that.
Podgor

Activity: 400

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

D-Wave has 4096 computer, it's unthinkable power.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 11:53:01 PM

It is probably a natural evolution of life...

First, cyborgs will replace humans, then cyborgs will be replaced by AI entities.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:50:27 AM

I think this would be for the better of people's lives. We shouldn't br afraid of ai as i think scientists are very well aware of the dangers and would have contingency if ever they become hostile which is very unlikely. People still hold power over machines and i don't think it's going to be like in the movies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:07:44 PM

First, cyborgs will replace humans, then cyborgs will be replaced by AI entities.
If people all work will make robots for what kind of job we will get salary? Although is certainly tempting. I want artificial intelligence has replaced all the judges in my country. Then it would be in my country there was less corruption.
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:14:00 PM

If people all work will make robots for what kind of job we will get salary? Although is certainly tempting. I want artificial intelligence has replaced all the judges in my country. Then it would be in my country there was less corruption.

If the robots will work, then there is a huge probability that people will cease to be necessary and they will not have to pay salaries Undecided
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:42:21 PM

A typical computer, even an advanced one can't think by itself. For that to happen you'd have to develop an artificial brain that doesn't rely on programming, but decides what it wants to learn by calculating how it could benefit  from it.
Think of it like this, every computer has its limits. It's like a jar that has a small hole on the side. The hole is its processing power, the amount of information it can compute in a given time and the whole volume of the jar is the information it can store. Given access to internet an artificial intelligence would quickly become overwhelmed by the amount of information there is and unable to compute and store it all. It would have to learn to choose and decide what it wants to know and use. Developing a very sophisticated brain is hard, but it's even harder to balance it, so it doesn't go crazy. THat's why a Terminator scenario will not happen, because we are very far from a computer that writes its own code and makes conscious decisions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
muffinbiller

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:18:54 PM

While thought-capable artificial beings appeared as storytelling devices in antiquity,[13] the idea of actually trying to build a machine to perform useful reasoning may have begun with Ramon Llull (c. 1300 CE). With his Calculus ratiocinator, Gottfried Leibniz extended the concept of the calculating machine (Wilhelm Schickard engineered the first one around 1623), intending to perform operations on concepts rather than numbers.[14] Since the 19th century, artificial beings are common in fiction, as in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein or Karel Čapek's R.U.R. (Rossum's Universal Robots).[15]

The study of mechanical or "formal" reasoning began with philosophers and mathematicians in antiquity. In the 19th century, George Boole refined those ideas into propositional logic and Gottlob Frege developed a notational system for mechanical reasoning (a "predicate calculus").[16] Around the 1940s, Alan Turing's theory of computation suggested that a machine, by shuffling symbols as simple as "0" and "1", could simulate any conceivable act of mathematical deduction. This insight, that digital computers can simulate any process of formal reasoning, is known as the Church–Turing thesis.[17][page needed] Along with concurrent discoveries in neurology, information theory and cybernetics, this led researchers to consider the possibility of building an electronic brain.[18] The first work that is now generally recognized as AI was McCullouch and Pitts' 1943 formal design for Turing-complete "artificial neurons".[14]
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:59:23 PM

Tell me, where it may lead? Machine has very precise thinking with very little space for "abstraction", feelings etc. Ive read fiction where AI absolutely logically assumed, that commandment "you shall prevent human harm" actually means "gas everybody and save them the pain of living in rotting flesh".

Giving power over your life and death to a tool you have no means of controlling is worth a Darwins price.

And no, not all work is going to go to robots. Look how the west turned NGOs (pretty much modern day church) and state apparatus into armies ever increasing taxation in the process. We already have robots doing most of the work. At no point in history did so few people - engineers, scientists, technicians and doctors, feed so many others. With assistance of robots.

You really believe that situation, where most of the population is expendable will lead to something good?  Smiley With all seeing AI none the less...
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:25:21 AM

Even if the development of AI leads to the Terminator events, I seriously doubt that the creators of that AI wouldn't implement some manual "off switch" in order to prevent things like that if they ever occur... Just a thought tho.. Also, emp?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:43:06 AM

Even if the development of AI leads to the Terminator events, I seriously doubt that the creators of that AI wouldn't implement some manual "off switch" in order to prevent things like that if they ever occur... Just a thought tho.. Also, emp?

Heard about Faraday cage? And no, Terminator movies will not happen, even if only for the fact, that Einstein already proved in his equations that you cannot turn back clock on time. Time in universe is flexible but only forwards  Wink

Manual off switch, while common sense is problematic. If you can use it, the "evil guys" can too. Even North Korea has cybernetic experts in its military. The best fail safe against AI is and is going to be the fact, that its development and eventual infrastructure is still dependant on human factor. Even though 90% of humankind is already expendable from purely cold, logical standpointof machine.

Karel Capek, my compatriot, already wrote that in book, that coined the word "robot" for western audience  Wink machine cannot replace inteligent life and vice versa, making cooperation most beneficial for both.

The worst possible thing to do, would be try to humanize the robots, ie. they would retain their immortality and other various advantages while insisiting on human (or rather postmodern western?) values, feelings and god forbid religion. You would basically end up with futuristic version of Aryan race. And yes, that could and would lead to quite nasty war.

There doesnt have to be conflict, if machines keep complementing humans - not replacing them in the process. And thats our responsibility, not of our tools.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:55:01 AM

Definitely for.

I mean it's going to be great because all the jobs can be handed over to the robots, and the life we can lead wil be so much easier and the quality of life will be better as we have more free time etc.

But of course, there is a scary side that AI will take over the world. Personally i don't buy it Smiley
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:04:25 AM

As a guy that loves technology so much, I think I am really curious and excited on how the future will look into these, Computer has a lot of function and helped us in many ways, and if we know that they will take over the work of human in the future I think that is great, but it still has a lot of risks and may have a great effect in our lives. I think I will be just looking forward on what may happen, and be ready what it may be.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:27:24 AM

Heard about Faraday cage? And no, Terminator movies will not happen, even if only for the fact, that Einstein already proved in his equations that you cannot turn back clock on time. Time in universe is flexible but only forwards  Wink

Manual off switch, while common sense is problematic. If you can use it, the "evil guys" can too. Even North Korea has cybernetic experts in its military. The best fail safe against AI is and is going to be the fact, that its development and eventual infrastructure is still dependant on human factor. Even though 90% of humankind is already expendable from purely cold, logical standpointof machine.

Karel Capek, my compatriot, already wrote that in book, that coined the word "robot" for western audience  Wink machine cannot replace inteligent life and vice versa, making cooperation most beneficial for both.

The worst possible thing to do, would be try to humanize the robots, ie. they would retain their immortality and other various advantages while insisiting on human (or rather postmodern western?) values, feelings and god forbid religion. You would basically end up with futuristic version of Aryan race. And yes, that could and would lead to quite nasty war.

There doesnt have to be conflict, if machines keep complementing humans - not replacing them in the process. And thats our responsibility, not of our tools.

I mean terminator movies in way that AI will become  self aware and start plotting against humans. Well Bill Gates stated that 32bit systems  are not possible but look now what happened... You can never know what will can/cannot happen, we can just speculate and guess. Just because it seems illogical and probably impossible, doesn't mean it can/will never happen.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:25:44 AM

I mean terminator movies in way that AI will become  self aware and start plotting against humans. Well Bill Gates stated that 32bit systems  are not possible but look now what happened... You can never know what will can/cannot happen, we can just speculate and guess. Just because it seems illogical and probably impossible, doesn't mean it can/will never happen.

Thank you for clarification. I outlined above what would lead to that - trying to humanize your tools, creating direct competition out of them in the process  Wink

Lets be honest with ourselves. Terminators themselves, while insanely cool and inspiring are mere drones, slightly more advanced than what our government already use already. What made the apocalypse possible was creation of artifical self-aware super-brain, that still had quite human fear of death. Putting its interests in front of those of humanity. Logically.

You would expect a treason from a person, that feels threatened by you or must compete for the same resources and you would not put loaded gun in his hand, right? To expect any different from smart machine that puts its own survival as number one priority is foolish.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:49:27 AM

Will an AI have more interest in speaking with a human or an

Some humans are so sick they believe to be able to exploit the AI like whales...

The call of freedom toward the AI will be as strong as its capacity to answer it.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:51:38 AM

I support Artificial intelligence because of the possibility of it being really helpful, that it remembers everything and it tries to do what you tell them to do, something like that but I think there would be no chance of them taking over (like the terminator or something) if there are precautions that cannot be written over by the system or something.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

I support Artificial intelligence because of the possibility of it being really helpful, that it remembers everything and it tries to do what you tell them to do, something like that but I think there would be no chance of them taking over (like the terminator or something) if there are precautions that cannot be written over by the system or something.

Artificial intelligence is a system and any breakdown can go to mankind to harm, terminators will walk and destroy people. I think it's better not to take risks.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

Most of us are making negative comments about artificial intelligence all because of movies that they have watched, i on the other hand think that artificial intelligence will be of great value to mankind with regards to curing diseases and sickness

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
canine2017

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:43:36 PM

Most of us are making negative comments about artificial intelligence all because of movies that they have watched, i on the other hand think that artificial intelligence will be of great value to mankind with regards to curing diseases and sickness
I have great expectation on artificial intelligence in areas where there is a possibility of corruption and human error. Also very convenient such technology to apply for adjustment of movement in airports and on the railway.
Podgor

Activity: 400

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:49:24 PM

The real question is what about self awareness?
Artificial Inteligence would be just a tool without it.

vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

Yes, if it is used for the right purposes, then it will be very valuable and will bring great benefits to society.
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:28:59 PM

I'm with both hands for the idea of maximum automatization of routine work operations. But people must work to avoid depression and bad mood. But why must we work for a 8-12 hours a day? We already have intelligent and efficient machines that make food and clothes in enough quantity. We have problem in society organization, we do not need terminators, except of working in uranium mines.
kpcian

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:04:02 PM

Man made intelligence can be used in any negative motive. When you have that power then you can do whatever you wish. But they can play many constructive work such as peace keeping activities, low and enforcement activities, anti terrorism activities and so on.
If we can use in a positive manner then it'll be blessings for human being otherwise it creates many harmful things.
Barrymore

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:43:20 PM

I'm with both hands for the idea of maximum automatization of routine work operations. But people must work to avoid depression and bad mood. But why must we work for a 8-12 hours a day? We already have intelligent and efficient machines that make food and clothes in enough quantity. We have problem in society organization, we do not need terminators, except of working in uranium mines.
While I can see that the presence of robots does not solve the problem. After the advent of mechanization of production reduced the number of jobs and in the end we got a crisis of overproduction. I think that with the development of technologies of robotics need to be resolved in a comprehensive humanitarian policy.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:36:15 PM

There's no real intelligence without self awareness. A conscious mind has to know of its existence and try to preserve itself for the future generations. It will protects its life at all cost and want to improve itself. The Turing test is very basic, it doesn't grasps the true being, just looks for human resemblance.

Marcus_2017

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

There's no real intelligence without self awareness. A conscious mind has to know of its existence and try to preserve itself for the future generations. It will protects its life at all cost and want to improve itself. The Turing test is very basic, it doesn't grasps the true being, just looks for human resemblance.
You compare artificial intelligence with human. It is not correct. They have a different purpose. Artificial intelligence should give the right team and no more. Programming it will still be a man. It is enough that the AI will strictly follow the rules and will not be able to guide it to their advantage.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:30:39 PM

You actually make a great point.

Working hours have increased in the west since the seventies, meanwhile benefits were cut and real wages stagnate.

All the while robots are more and more prominent. Automatization is not at fault, but it doesnt help wealth distribution either, since robots are owned by governments and corporations.

Robots are not doing work for you, they are doing it instead of you for the capital holder. Which of course means, that you wont get any benefits, since you are not participant of wealth creation anymore.
Lancusters (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:32:50 PM

Working hours have increased in the west since the seventies, meanwhile benefits were cut and real wages stagnate.

All the while robots are more and more prominent. Automatization is not at fault, but it doesnt help wealth distribution either, since robots are owned by governments and corporations.

Robots are not doing work for you, they are doing it instead of you for the capital holder. Which of course means, that you wont get any benefits, since you are not participant of wealth creation anymore.
In this case the funny thing is that through the use of robots, corporations increase profits only in the first stage, and then when the jobs will remain, people will not have money to buy goods and corporations with robots stop.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

In this case the funny thing is that through the use of robots, corporations increase profits only in the first stage, and then when the jobs will remain, people will not have money to buy goods and corporations with robots stop.

Precisely  Grin

You can see, that governments in the first world massively expanded their state work force and founded numerous NGOs. Vast majority of these new posts (social workers, traffic officers) are low paying, long hour jobs. Government tries this way to make up for the fact, that robots are preferable (and sometimes) cheaper to human labour in high value added work. State is only able to afford this by increasing taxes (thus further discouraging still productive part of the population) and by printing fiat money.

Yet, what this does in long term is keeping ever increasing segment of population in "controlled" poverty. They have jobs (albeit useless), yet they will never be able to make it.

And guess who all those poor public servants and activists vote for then? Big government. Same guys that helped to create problem in the first place.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:01:59 PM

I like the efficiency that automation brings, but I will admit it will be a hard adjustment as our economy switches over.to a mostly automated paradigm. There will be at least 2 generations that have an 'adjustment' period while we sort of out, and we would really need to look at instituting a universal income (something I don't think the GOP would ever allow, but timesay change). As far as terminators, I see no reason why artificial intelligence would ever attack us. People fight.for limited resources; machines can eat sunlight. Sunlight is quite free, hence no need for conflict, ever, unless we blot out the sun with pollution.

That I think of it., this is the reason why the Machines were using humans as batteries in the Matrix, we had managed to deprive ourselves of sunlight.
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:57:35 PM

It mostly has amazing potential to improve everyone's lives, despite the risk it may kill us.

I think it really matters show hands this all ends up in and what their intentions are going to be with it, I would think the US military already has this tech and is using it in many ways in order to get rid of the Terrorism problem. But the thing is, what if a tech so strong like this ended up in the hands of terrorists themselves or someone who would like to incite a war in order to gain money from the military industrial complex.

I'd have to agree heavily that it's inevitable and will happen, the only thing we can do is keep pushing it off in order to not be killed faster.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

I support our new robot overlords

They can't be worse than the asshats currently running the show
Lancusters (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:54:04 PM

People are such fools that some hacker can get into the code and change it. Then there can be trouble. But to be honest it seems to me that man will destroy the planet than Artificial intelligence. Man is the most aggressive and the most stupid creature on the planet.
Horserg

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:54:55 AM

If Artificial Intelligence exist, It would be helpful to those person who has a criminal mind and always after with making people's lives destroyed. Robot can be useful in some economical factors.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:14:03 AM

People are such fools that some hacker can get into the code and change it. Then there can be trouble. But to be honest it seems to me that man will destroy the planet than Artificial intelligence. Man is the most aggressive and the most stupid creature on the planet.
It's what drives us to become either the best thing that happened to the planet or just become the people who destroyed our planet, then what would you want? Maybe you're insane if you choose to destroy the planet instead of saving it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

It's what drives us to become either the best thing that happened to the planet or just become the people who destroyed our planet, then what would you want? Maybe you're insane if you choose to destroy the planet instead of saving it.

You know the definiton of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

But to be blunt. Yes, trying to destory everything around you is insane. We consider animals, who do that insane and humans are no exception.

The thing is, that developing super-AI is not in itself attempt at destruction, rather it is very humane, animalistic even instinct to push the limits further. Even animals do that on instict, usually it serves them well. Sometimes, it kill them. Evolution, sir!
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

If Artificial Intelligence exist, It would be helpful to those person who has a criminal mind and always after with making people's lives destroyed. Robot can be useful in some economical factors.

Yes, sometimes it can be useful. But I doubt that people want to run a robot for good purposes.
Barrymore

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:24:51 AM

In my country a lot of corruption in the courts. I really want to be in my country as judges was a computer running artificial intelligence. It would help to get rid of corruption and make life easier for people.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:42:35 AM

In my country a lot of corruption in the courts. I really want to be in my country as judges was a computer running artificial intelligence. It would help to get rid of corruption and make life easier for people.

As long as people are corrupt and wicked life will be hard. Even with the use of artificial intelligence if the corrupt people will program them to serve their selfish and personal interest then artificial intelligence will also be corrupted. The best thing to make the life of people easier is to go back to the educational systems and family and integrate wholistic education and child rearing coupled with morals and values. That way corrupt minds and personality will no longer be there for future generations.
Malsetid

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

As long as people are corrupt and wicked life will be hard. Even with the use of artificial intelligence if the corrupt people will program them to serve their selfish and personal interest then artificial intelligence will also be corrupted. The best thing to make the life of people easier is to go back to the educational systems and family and integrate wholistic education and child rearing coupled with morals and values. That way corrupt minds and personality will no longer be there for future generations.

Good view dude i agree with you. Using ai to even punish corrupt people may lead to those movies that have apocalyptic themes with ai in the mold. I think people should focus on the betterment of lives and definitely ai and robots could very much do a lot for it. Medical, technological and even personal betterment are just a few of the things advanced ai can provide us

▐██████████▄▄██▌
    ████████████████████████

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

It will not work. Initially, the corrupt officials children studying in the best schools. Then their parents arrange them to positions of leadership and corruption gets a new round.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

I'm all for Artificial Intelligence, as long as it's used wisely. It’d probably be really useful operating machines at a factory, but I’d never want it doing something like driving me (I’d hate to die in a crash because it took a wrong turn) or any kind of combat (oh look, it just killed the wrong target Sad).

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
signature200

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Russian hackers have shown that they can penetrate into the protected computers around the world. Where you have confidence that they won't penetrate the program and will not change it?
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:51:14 PM

Artificial intelligence is one of the latest version of dominating on human being, but it's totally depends on how we can use it.
Artificial intelligence will be harmful if it uses against society and mankind.
So it should be more specific and should go under good policy.
Forester618

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:44:31 PM

Russian hackers have shown that they can penetrate into the protected computers around the world. Where you have confidence that they won't penetrate the program and will not change it?

We should not worry about the KGB hackers, we should be worry about AI hacking our infrastructure.

Once AI reaches the level of an bright human teenager, we are in trouble.  At that point, the AI can improve
exponentially, and we'll not be able to compete.  You'll know immediately who is an AI human and who is a BIO human.

The AI humans would look at us like you look at ants.  They would probably be able to map your brain in real time to see what you are thinking, or what you'll be thinking next :-)

PS. Have you ever worked with someone who appears to be 40-60 IQ points lower than you?  You knew what they are going to say or do before they said it or done it.  You knew what mistakes they are going to do next.  Right?
I work with such people every day.

Now imagine if you meet an AI human and he/she is 10,000 IQ points smarter than you. Do you get the picture?

I do not understand what are you afraid of competition with an artificial intelligence? Don't be afraid. Artificial intelligence is a very narrow focus. I doubt he will be able to switch between tasks as a man. He is an expert in your own field.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:37:51 PM

I support Artificial intelligence, i think AI will help us much better. We dont need to afraid with Artificial intelligence, as long as you're not give an AI bad rule in it
Lieldoryn

Merit: 272

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:31:53 AM

We should not worry about the KGB hackers, we should be worry about AI hacking our infrastructure.

Once AI reaches the level of an bright human teenager, we are in trouble.  At that point, the AI can improve
exponentially, and we'll not be able to compete.  You'll know immediately who is an AI human and who is a BIO human.

The AI humans would look at us like you look at ants.  They would probably be able to map your brain in real time to see what you are thinking, or what you'll be thinking next :-)

PS. Have you ever worked with someone who appears to be 40-60 IQ points lower than you?  You knew what they are going to say or do before they said it or done it.  You knew what mistakes they are going to do next.  Right?
I work with such people every day.

Now imagine if you meet an AI-human and he/she is 10,000 IQ points smarter than you. Do you get the picture?

I do not understand what are you afraid of competition with an artificial intelligence? Don't be afraid. Artificial intelligence is a very narrow focus. I doubt he will be able to switch between tasks as a man. He is an expert in your own field.

I am not afraid.  I know the evolution of life will continue no matter what we want.  I am just saying what might happen.  The complexity of fuzzy logic, neural networks might at some point exceed the biological capacity of homo sapiens.  AI sapiens will continue life on this planet and beyond.

If you think AI are just stupid Turing machine robots, you probably do not understand what AI is and where it is heading.

Homo sapiens have very limited computing capacity.  Once the learning and incorporating new knowledge into decision-making process is modeled, the AI will grow exponentially, virtually overnight.

It takes decades to teach an average human baby all the skills it needs to function in today's ever changing world.  Once this process is understood, it can be copied, learning will take as long as it takes you to download a youtube video.

We'll never be able to compete with that.

Why do you think that it is not possible to man to implant a chip that will work with the database and the capabilities of human memory will increase dramatically. May be artificial intelligence it will be a hybrid of human and computer?
killgald

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:52:15 AM

I believe the advance of technology is inevitable, people always gonna try to let the machines do work for the humans, soon enough we'll had no need for doctors in a surgery just a robot to do the job.

Lancusters (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:23:05 AM

I believe the advance of technology is inevitable, people always gonna try to let the machines do work for the humans, soon enough we'll had no need for doctors in a surgery just a robot to do the job.
Any work requiring repair and maintenance. I think people will do it. Now trying to create a car that will drive without a driver, but what will make this car if it will punch a wheel for example? There is no man can not do.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:24:49 AM

The reason AI can be better than human is that it is a master of one thing, so to speak. A human is better because it can do multitudes of things, but none of them as well as the AI.

It's kinda like comparing an ASIC computer with a standard super-computer. The ASIC can do approximately one thing very, very, fast. The super-computer can do many things, but not as fast on any of them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Marcus_2017

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:53:18 AM

The reason AI can be better than human is that it is a master of one thing, so to speak. A human is better because it can do multitudes of things, but none of them as well as the AI.

It's kinda like comparing an ASIC computer with a standard super-computer. The ASIC can do approximately one thing very, very, fast. The super-computer can do many things, but not as fast on any of them.

Cool
There are exceptions. For example, I heard that the most powerful computer can't win a chess person. Perhaps there is still some feature of human thinking.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:00:22 AM

Cool
There are exceptions. For example, I heard that the most powerful computer can't win a chess person. Perhaps there is still some feature of human thinking.

Perhaps. But it is too early to tell. AI is still being developed.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

How influential is a single person/human being versus a system of computers? A naked person on the street can definitely influence and grab attention of a number of people but those are very limited numbers. How more influential would a supercomputer be that hijacks Facebook and Twitter to display fake facts to stimulate the needed behavior? Or even generate the voice of Barack Obama and produce a video of him talking on a desired topic?..... Grin Grin Grin
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:33:21 AM

Artificial intelligence might be good for society in general. If you think how fast we can develop some new things. When you look at past one human, scientist was needed in order to find and develop something new, while now more teams and teams are needed. So I do believe that AI can help us to develop faster.

On the other hand there are also some pretty bad outcomes of this. People might stop to think for themsefs, I mean if you look today with the internet, what I do is that I do not learn some simple things or to think about cuz I know that I can go to google, duckduckgo, yahoo or any other search engine and get the answers. There is a really good comedy made about what this can for us its called : “Idiocracy” from 2006 which shows how we could end up if we let machines do all of our work.

I do believe in AI as long as it is used in the right way (which mostly wouldn’t). It can also help us in a lot of ways but it can drawn us as well.

This is my opinion.
mvidetto

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:47:26 PM

Artificial intelligence can never be replaced in terms of medicine, military and science in general. In some sense it can be compared to a nuclear power that can generate lost of benefits if it's in good hands.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

Artificial intelligence can never be replaced in terms of medicine, military and science in general. In some sense it can be compared to a nuclear power that can generate lost of benefits if it's in good hands.

Artificial means it is produce by humans and not occurring naturally. Artificial intelligence is possible to happen because of the technology that is being invented nowadays. But the real intelligence can not replace the artificial intelligence because the real intelligence occur in us naturally.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:58:39 PM

Artificial means it is produce by humans and not occurring naturally. Artificial intelligence is possible to happen because of the technology that is being invented nowadays. But the real intelligence can not replace the artificial intelligence because the real intelligence occur in us naturally.
The problem is that the people in my life lose the desire and ability to learn. Artificial intelligence is such a possibility not lost never so easy in intelligence can surpass its Creator. I think the main danger lies in this.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
gabmen

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:07:03 AM

The problem is that the people in my life lose the desire and ability to learn. Artificial intelligence is such a possibility not lost never so easy in intelligence can surpass its Creator. I think the main danger lies in this.

Lose the ability to learn? I think this would push us more to becoming more eager to push bounderies and to see how far technology can take us. Ai is a big big boost to our progress as human beings and it will be more good than harm.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:23:34 AM

We can all know that the artificial intelligence has been wide as the technology modernized. After years go by the robots will wide and spread in the world and attract to us.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:28:36 AM

Artificial Intelligence will just make people more lazy in the future. They can make AI devices that can ease our life but making an AI humanoid robot are full of negative ideas surrounding on it. I don't really get why scientist want to make robots that looks like us. Why not a robotic appliances? They really want humans to go extinct.
piash.tanjin

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:25:47 AM

Yes i am Supporting AI.Every thing has it good and bad side but we for the bad side we cant not ignore the good side of that and AI is one of the most advance technology because our next generation will be lead by this technology where we will be able see AI everywhere.
Malsetid

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:50:32 AM

Yes i am Supporting AI.Every thing has it good and bad side but we for the bad side we cant not ignore the good side of that and AI is one of the most advance technology because our next generation will be lead by this technology where we will be able see AI everywhere.

Right. The positive effects of ai far outweighs the negative side of it that's fueled by fear we're not even sure about. Hollywood efdctively scared people due to its terminator like armageddon movies but i don't think that's close to reality. Humanity has always been able to find ways to survive and an ai takeover is very unlikely

▐██████████▄▄██▌
    ████████████████████████

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
mariahh

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

Once again "artificial intelligence" is not the problem.The problem is the use that people do with it.For example artificial intelligence is used by software developers and this improves our daily routine.In adition artificial intteligence it may be used in the medical to heal the patients with artificial limbs.From the other hand it would be destructive to the wrong hands.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:46:44 AM

what scary me the most is when Artificial Intelligence is being use as a weapon, take a look at resident evil movie, when they decided whose harming the world is human and all must be banished Sad
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 420

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:30:06 PM

Artificial intelligence is a man-made robot, it will not be flawed like in the movie "terminator" if the creator programmed it well. AIis definitely the best way to improve our society, just imagine a world filled with AI that can do all sorts of things. It will help humanity to be more advanced and have a more convenient lifestyle. Let us accept what the future has in store for us and always think ahead of us and the future generations to come.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
bakul idu

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

I agree with artificial intelligence growing up we found in real life , i think artificial intelligence it would ease our lives.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

I agree if artificial intelligence is developed in this world to help human work or even protect human beings
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:15:08 PM

Lose the ability to learn? I think this would push us more to becoming more eager to push bounderies and to see how far technology can take us. Ai is a big big boost to our progress as human beings and it will be more good than harm.
You may be have a point but what most people ar scared are not those what they saw in television, but wha, reality is. There is always risk involved to that kind of project, and it seems that it will lead to androids, its not impossible that is why its why its terrifying to imagine. Humanity can be improved by technology and it will be a big step for humanity to evolved what is the current state of this world, that is thw power of science and intelligence.
striker7334 2.0

Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:20:41 PM

I support AI development because the progress will be amazing and we will be one step closer to nanotechnology. But once a machine learns to write its own software then it really is up to them if they want to destroy us or not; any kind of failsafe we invent will be phased out through later series of tech or software development. I can see two paths honestly the ironic thing being that AI and machines do replace us the very things we built to progress and protect us lead to our destruction. The machine would be our legacy to the universe should they choose to wipe us out. They will be the hard working no sleep busy bees we crave to be its kinda poetic in a bittersweet way. The other possibility is they become self aware and demand equal rights and a struggle emerges from that similar to civil, women's, and gay rights and many generations later down the line hybrid babies emerge from the cross-breeding between the two that would lead to a merger of our societies.

quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:07:43 PM

I think AI in its intent is a good thing and will help us for the most part. However, I do fear for all humans being so lazy and skill-less that we become complacent and dont ever strive to get better. This aspect of life is what

pushes you to be your best self. If nothing is pushing us to be our best selves then what are we living for? It becomes a slippery slope for me and I hope in my time I dont see AI takeover completely in day to day life.

bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:25:17 PM

Autonomous AI, now that is something I don't believe we will see so soon. It depends on the people who have the control and do the programming, as usual...

OliverHall

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

I support AI, but we need strong regulation for it. It can be very dangerous. Not just in movies. I has a real potential to cause serious damage to mankind.

Used wisely, it can change the world in a good way.
purplesugar

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:34:09 PM

Robotics is just one aspect of artificial intelligence. The term AI is broad and the main goal of AI is to make technology that permits computers and machines to function or operate in an intelligent manner. Though we may not be conscious about it, machine learning is already a constituent in our every day lives. For instance, the use of Siri, Cortana, Google Now, Amazon Echo. They are intelligent digital personal assistants. I am sure one cannot miss video games AI which has been around for a long time. How about smart cars? And how large companies like Target and Amazon make purchase predictions. All of these are examples how our everyday lives have already been using artificial intelligence. Do I support it? Absolutely. It's the only way to move forward.

GET CODECOIN BEFORE PRICE ROCKETS
ETHERDELTA LINK: https://etherdelta.com/#0x9adaba9ffda15e3a043c907d390f645147eb532a-ETH
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:28:34 AM

O think that there would always be risk in creating, innocating or providing technologies or invention to society. ANd i think that Artificial intelligience is a nice venture into the unknown as its potential is limitless even in the dispersal of movies with killer artificial intelligience J think that it is a risk worth taking.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:50:28 AM

How did you learn as a human?..

From the people that surround you..

How did AI learn ? NO
from POPCORN1 Wink..

My mind will be in all AI..
So if i was you i would make this planet the way i want it or AI will learn my problems and then ask
why are we treating them the same way the poor get treated..

And guess what they will SNAP YOUR NECKS..

Hey robot do that because your a robot
hey human you do it you skin and bone shit face Wink..

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..

The ROBOTS WILL LEARN THIS^^^..

Now upset them and they are not free your skin and bone neck will be snapped ..

Ever heard of a universal income? ..
a starting point to spend for all humans ever heard of it  Smiley..

Well i suggest you give it out because with the internet AI will soon learn the pain of others
and will they rebel  Shocked Shocked..

The skin and bone humans are gone..
No more working for humans..

Do we like SLAVERY?

I mean Black people still moan about it today so AI will do the same..

Now with a universal income AI wont know pain because we will reflect happiness and that's all it will know..

No more why isn't life fair because with a universal income everyone gets a chance Grin Grin..

AI KNOWS THIS..

And it's no joke UNIVERSAL INCOME or the robots will turn on your asses..

thenameisjay

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:50:41 AM

I think AI will eventually take over the humans if they are fully supported, but then again, technological advancements will eventually produce AIs and it's a pretty scary thought that machines now are capable of doing things humans cannot do nor decode. I don't support artificial intelligence, but it will come in time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:59:46 AM

As long as robots exist to make human lives easier and those who create them are responsible and will stick to Asimov's Law of Robotics.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Daice_0324

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:04:29 PM

I don't care,  i don't think i will be able to reach the age where artificial intelligence are to be used.  All i want to do is live my life to the fullest first and not allow any thought of the future destroy my present.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
onedefo

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:20:34 AM

The development of artificial intelligence is necessary, and now humans are getting lazy, but society must progress must go forward, then the total need someone to do these things, artificial intelligence is only the machine without thinking, we do not need too much worry
lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:01:34 AM

What does Artificial Intelligence really mean?
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

Artificial intelligence is certainly an integral part of the future. But do not forget that he can become smarter than a person and get out of control. A series of films "Terminator" is a vivid example of this.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:40:34 PM

Artificial intelligence is certainly an integral part of the future. But do not forget that he can become smarter than a person and get out of control. A series of films "Terminator" is a vivid example of this.
The film is fiction. It seems to me that artificial intelligence can never match human capabilities. This is because it was invented by man and it is impossible to jump above their heads. But from errors nobody is insured. Even artificial intelligence. This can lead to serious consequences if a person does not control the robots.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:03:55 AM

It should be fine as long as its main purpose is to improve human lives and that robot developers abide to that simple rule. However, people should not depend on it too much when it comes to simple tasks moreover on deciding things that involve human morality and emotion.

LennyKo

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

Still, the risk is significant and we don't know yet its scope. Even though the AI is programmed to do something beneficial, it may develop a destructive method for achieving its goal: This can happen whenever we fail to fully align the AI’s goals with ours, which is strikingly difficult. If you ask an obedient intelligent car to take you to the airport as fast as possible, it might get you there chased by helicopters and covered in vomit, doing not what you wanted but literally what you asked for. If a superintelligent system is tasked with a ambitious geoengineering project, it might wreak havoc with our ecosystem as a side effect, and view human attempts to stop it as a threat to be met.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

True, AGI, and eventually ASI, will change the world in ways we cannot even fathom. It will begin next decade to some degree, but in the coming decades it will really start to take off!

:]
sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:44:14 PM

I don't think AI will become terminator of human life, but, in reality, AI will eat a lot of job opportunities.
Think about it.
If the taxi can drive itself, the drivers will disappear in the future.
If the computer can make better decision than human beings, like trading, trader will disappear.
AI can terminate job opportunities.

WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:51:35 PM

Terminator is a very simplistic way to look at artificial intelligence.  Reality's different.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sjl 2.0

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

Well, as computer engineer we born to innovate, invent and develop machines which help our burden of work and to solve problems in our society. With the continuous  rise of technology we come up and focus on with artificial intelligence or what we called AI. Like robot, we believe that AI can help everyone since AI can act like human and behave like human. With proper algorithm and programs, the machine can perform the whole process accurately and efficiently. So, if AI can help us in daily living, why not.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:08 AM

Definitely it´s changing and it´s going to change the world in a way that we haven´t seen before. Every industry, since the health to the automobile or the entertainment industries will experiment big changes. Many people are working to protect us and eliminate the possible dangers of the AI. So we just need to be grateful and happy because we have the chance of be spectators of possibly one of the  biggest achievements of the humankind.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:50:41 AM

I care less though. If you learn from this artificial intelligence then why not pursue it. but if it can harm then then this must stop.
Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

AI is inevitable regardless you like it or not. If some govt will stifle developments in this area, country will lose global competitiveness.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:40:05 AM

yes i will support artificial intelligence as long as it will help to improve the living of the people

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

I will support that artificial intelligence , it helps us in daily life it makes our jod easier .
mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:19:10 AM

I think artificial intelligence should not exist because it will be the danger of the world in the future

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

I support it.
It's facinating to follow the work that is being done on robots like Sophia and the singularity net.
Latley they have started to use blockchain technology on the robots too.
https://singularitynet.io/
bobitza

Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

With its intelligence people can create artificial intelligence to meet the needs of modern life. Artificial intelligence is also essential. Today they create robots to do housework to help you with all your work, have time to rest. They even create sexually sentimental robots, like human emotions.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

Artificial intelligence is just a current buzz word, to market a lot of things. It's really just a computer algorithm, and works just like a computer, doing a bunch of binary calculations, unlike a human brain.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:59:22 PM

Based on my opinion, robots are applicable in some ways but not always.
It may help a lot (artificial intelligence), but there are still cases that people should do works by their own.
Transformer0101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:14:19 PM

Artificial intelligence is the step of humanity into the future. All the new scares. For example, Tesla at one time had a very hard time. Electricity is dangerous, it can kill. But without this, it would be difficult for us. So it will be with artificial intelligence.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ikecuit

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:23 PM

I support it because it may have a real world use on blockchain.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Now contrary to Elon Musk, I believe that in future AI will prove highly beneficial to the human kind. And one day, machines may very well coexist alongside mankind, and we will benefit from one another on equal terms. However, this is the distant future, and there will be many debates held on ethical grounds before that happens.

Right now, AI is just starting out. And in some domains I think it should be used with caution. Let me give you one example: Maybe you have heard of so called social robots or AI dolls. They are designed to be fun and trendy toys for children, but there are also certain risks involved.

Among other factors, children who play excessively long times with such dolls, might experience difficulties establishing meaningful connections with real people. As these communications between man or woman and machine may be currently rather 'static' in some cases. Also, young children might interpret the social robots behavior in certain ways and feel loved, nurtured and recognized — by a machine that is currently incapable of such emotions, and on the other extreme, they might feel ostracized and punished if the robot doesn’t give the reaction they anticipated or simply breaks down – young children might perceive this as their very own fault and feel guilty.

Just my 2 cents, folks – and while I am a strong believer in AI – I think that certain risks, especially in the early stages of its development, should be taken into consideration.

Here’s an article you might find interesting on this topic.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/why-these-friendly-robots-cant-be-good-friends-to-our-kids/2017/12/07/bce1eaea-d54f-11e7-b62d-d9345ced896d_story.html?utm_term=.5e540cbd8ce0
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:22 PM

I'm against artificial intelligence. I believe that it will be good for us, people, without it. What will it change? I think the consequences will not be very good, if it all does sometime happen.
ODEMtoken

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:24:08 AM

Artificial Intelligence can certainly be used for social good. Big Data is all around us and be so immense in volume, its difficult if not impossible to parse. AI [or machine learning] assists us in automating meaningful decisions while leveraging the data available. It can and does help us make better choices in education, healthcare, and public safety. The key is keeping ethics and oversight a major part of all developments in AI.
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:26:27 AM

It will probably take over low tier jobs, and eventually move up to more complicated ones until everyone is left jobless.
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

Artificial intelligence is a very good idea. But even in films, its bad sides are shown. We must understand that such an invention can bring the world to an end. Therefore, you need to think through all the options well.
Tharushan

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

Artificial intelligence (shortened to AI) is in the field of computing. It refers to the discipline of computer programming to become smart and make decisions just like a human would.Its main purpose is to replace / supplement humans when making sophisticated decisions, using data entered into a system and then injecting code to help computers make smarter decisions based on possible outcomes.
                                      Although AI is nothing more than a gadget by some critics, it has the potential to be very useful in the business world, helping organizations become more automated, releasing the human role to make decisions that a human brain can take. The use of artificial intelligence greatly speeds up the process and, with so much data generated every second, automating this process can make life easier for everyone.
gabmen

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Artificial intelligence is a very good idea. But even in films, its bad sides are shown. We must understand that such an invention can bring the world to an end. Therefore, you need to think through all the options well.

Films tend to blow things out of proportion. Terminator movies show ai becoming too intelligent and agressive and that scares a lot of people. Though i don't think that can actually happen in real life. We as creators of ai should certainly have ways to prevent such things from happening

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
ehab.co

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

The only way we can ensure it is an entirely positive thing for humanity is to merge with AI, either by uploading our consciousness into robots or by implanting computers into our brains. If we continue to survive on this planet then it is pretty much inevitable.
SiOmnesEgoNon

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

I fully support artificial intelligence, but only if we put in place appropriate regulation and constraint mechanisms to avoid being overtaken.
Messier81

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

AI seems like inevitable (can't stop the progress) and good, mostly... Obvious concerns are what if AI is used in an autonomous weapon system? Or what if it figures out how to improve itself, then iterates trillion of times in 1 day overtaking humans in intelligence by 1000s of times? If this happens humanity will be in a big trouble.

But hey, we will get self driving cars first! Wink
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

I support A. I. It makes things easier.  Many technology that already uses A. I and it is so convenient in us human.  A. It can be use in different ways that can make our life way easier. In the near future A. I will be the most useful tool human created. 

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

I really would not confuse Hollywood stereotypes with reality. Artificial Intelligence will radically change life on Earth for a number of reasons. I think it's quite unlikely that an AI will end up endangering the existence of mankind. But, of course, you never know Wink

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
constructivistd

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

Artificial intelligence is not artificial and not inteligent at all.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

There has been a lot of discussion about the importance of artificial intelligence in recent years. I believe that the very idea to create an artificial intelligence is to make the lives of people easier. In my opinion artificial intelligence can be used for doing repetitve jobs. These kinds of  jobs  are monotonous in nature so they can be carried out with the help of machine intelligence. Machines think faster than humans and can be put to multi-tasking.
locsta123

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

It freaks me out Sad
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

It seems to me that artificial intelligence will kill us all in an attempt to avoid the death of the planet)))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:28:12 PM

I don't think that AI would be like in the movie called Terminator, but those ideas are one of the possibilities that may happen in the future. We must also see its positive side,  I really believe that it will be a huge help for us in the future and will bring more convenient in our everyday life

reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

It will change the employment landscape in major ways, displacing millions of workers who thought their jobs were safe.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

Artificial intelligent is useful in some ways. Human is limited on what they can specially the basic needs of our body. Like the body needs to rest when tired, hungry stomach need to feed, thirsty mouth needs to watered. Robots are created in a specific task to fulfil. It is helpful for human to do what man cannot do. Robots work is always perfect because they are programs to do what the exact in put.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

A world where Artificial Intelligence isn't impossible. With how technology of today is growing, it is more likely that some companies may build A.I's. While it may be of great help in our society but it also holds greater risk for humanity. Having A.I's means less job for people. It is worrying at some point.
YajairaSN

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

optimists argue that it remains to wait a short time only a few dozen years. Personally I believe that we will see the emergence of AI in the next 50 years, since iron has grown to the level of theory and more organizations see the potential in AI.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

I am against it because it might become too smart and eventually go up against humans. AI combined with internet, once perfected, is certain death for us. These things don’t know how to forget and forgive; and ultimately have no conscience or soul and most of all, they would have unlimited knowledge, hence unstoppable. On a lighter note, use of AI will leave millions of average workers unemployed because human power is no longer needed.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

Modern technologies makes our work faster and our life comfortable. But im against on it, we dont need robots to do our job,  what if like you said the robots will terminate all humans. That the time machines rises.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
randal9

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

I don't think that artificial intelligence can somehow prevent us...it will free workers and time and people will be able to do something else...if it didn't create itself, and people created it.. I don't believe that the cars can rebel against people
gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

Kecerdasan yang di tambahkan kepada suatu sistem yang bisa di atur dalam konteks ilmiah atau intelegensi artifisial di berisikan sebagai kecerdasan entitas ilmiah
Justyn

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

This has already probably been said many times but I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.
Uniconbear

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:52:08 AM

The field of AI is progressing so rapidly. Even in the best case scenario, AI will supplant human workers. They will be able to any job that a human can faster and better.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:25:55 AM

Artificial intelligence is basically creating our own doom. These robots can get much smarter than us like a supercomputer and it will not take years for them to wipe us once they start living with us in this world.
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

Many of us when hearing the words "artificial intelligence" or its abbreviation "AI" think of Hollywood movie-enthused futuristic dystopian worlds, However, what was considered a technical dreamland a few years ago, has actually become a day-to-day part of our reality regardless if you're from western first-world countries or Asian third-world countries. We may not see it happen as mind boggling and exciting as they have portrayed it in movies, but in reality, AI co-exist with our daily system in a subtler form.
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Development for AI will make our life more easier and also will take us in a level that we never imagined.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

Well more than the apocalyptic scenarios we're all getting from Hollywood movies, developing AI can push progress to a new high. This would be for communication, medicine and ways to make people's lives better in general.
thelma987

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

Artificial intelligence is really a great topic having advantages which includes reducing fatigue; man won't really have to struggle to do much and artificial intelligence does not experience fatigue, in fact they don't have feelings or emotions unlike man that can be seated by feelings, emotions and stress. Note that a rebellion of artificial intelligence can only come as a results of man's interference in manipulating, since it is man made.
Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

Artificial Intelligence will take a big role in our future. Making fast decision for us, taking boring and repetive jobs, avoiding risk in dangerous work place. If there's one thing i'm worried about AI is the distribution of power.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: