Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: You support the development of artificial intelligence?
Support - 46 (83.6%)
Against - 7 (12.7%)
I don't care. - 2 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial intelligence.  (Read 3961 times)
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:59:46 AM

As long as robots exist to make human lives easier and those who create them are responsible and will stick to Asimov's Law of Robotics.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daice_0324

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

While dangerous, I see it as an inevitability.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:04:29 PM

It has long been the development of artificial intelligence. We've all seen the movie "Terminator" and we know where it may lead. On the other hand for a person is very attractive to shift all the work to robots. You for which option?
I don't care,  i don't think i will be able to reach the age where artificial intelligence are to be used.  All i want to do is live my life to the fullest first and not allow any thought of the future destroy my present.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
onedefo

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:20:34 AM

The development of artificial intelligence is necessary, and now humans are getting lazy, but society must progress must go forward, then the total need someone to do these things, artificial intelligence is only the machine without thinking, we do not need too much worry
lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:01:34 AM

What does Artificial Intelligence really mean?
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

Artificial intelligence is certainly an integral part of the future. But do not forget that he can become smarter than a person and get out of control. A series of films "Terminator" is a vivid example of this.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:40:34 PM

Artificial intelligence is certainly an integral part of the future. But do not forget that he can become smarter than a person and get out of control. A series of films "Terminator" is a vivid example of this.
The film is fiction. It seems to me that artificial intelligence can never match human capabilities. This is because it was invented by man and it is impossible to jump above their heads. But from errors nobody is insured. Even artificial intelligence. This can lead to serious consequences if a person does not control the robots.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:03:55 AM

It should be fine as long as its main purpose is to improve human lives and that robot developers abide to that simple rule. However, people should not depend on it too much when it comes to simple tasks moreover on deciding things that involve human morality and emotion.

LennyKo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

Still, the risk is significant and we don't know yet its scope. Even though the AI is programmed to do something beneficial, it may develop a destructive method for achieving its goal: This can happen whenever we fail to fully align the AI’s goals with ours, which is strikingly difficult. If you ask an obedient intelligent car to take you to the airport as fast as possible, it might get you there chased by helicopters and covered in vomit, doing not what you wanted but literally what you asked for. If a superintelligent system is tasked with a ambitious geoengineering project, it might wreak havoc with our ecosystem as a side effect, and view human attempts to stop it as a threat to be met.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

True, AGI, and eventually ASI, will change the world in ways we cannot even fathom. It will begin next decade to some degree, but in the coming decades it will really start to take off!

:]
sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:44:14 PM

I don't think AI will become terminator of human life, but, in reality, AI will eat a lot of job opportunities.
Think about it.
If the taxi can drive itself, the drivers will disappear in the future.
If the computer can make better decision than human beings, like trading, trader will disappear.
AI can terminate job opportunities.

WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:51:35 PM

Terminator is a very simplistic way to look at artificial intelligence.  Reality's different.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sjl 2.0

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

It has long been the development of artificial intelligence. We've all seen the movie "Terminator" and we know where it may lead. On the other hand for a person is very attractive to shift all the work to robots. You for which option?

Well, as computer engineer we born to innovate, invent and develop machines which help our burden of work and to solve problems in our society. With the continuous  rise of technology we come up and focus on with artificial intelligence or what we called AI. Like robot, we believe that AI can help everyone since AI can act like human and behave like human. With proper algorithm and programs, the machine can perform the whole process accurately and efficiently. So, if AI can help us in daily living, why not.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:08 AM

Definitely it´s changing and it´s going to change the world in a way that we haven´t seen before. Every industry, since the health to the automobile or the entertainment industries will experiment big changes. Many people are working to protect us and eliminate the possible dangers of the AI. So we just need to be grateful and happy because we have the chance of be spectators of possibly one of the  biggest achievements of the humankind.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:50:41 AM

I care less though. If you learn from this artificial intelligence then why not pursue it. but if it can harm then then this must stop.
Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

AI is inevitable regardless you like it or not. If some govt will stifle developments in this area, country will lose global competitiveness.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:40:05 AM

yes i will support artificial intelligence as long as it will help to improve the living of the people

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

I will support that artificial intelligence , it helps us in daily life it makes our jod easier .
mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:19:10 AM

I think artificial intelligence should not exist because it will be the danger of the world in the future

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

I support it.
It's facinating to follow the work that is being done on robots like Sophia and the singularity net.
Latley they have started to use blockchain technology on the robots too.
https://singularitynet.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: