Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: You support the development of artificial intelligence?
Support - 46 (83.6%)
Against - 7 (12.7%)
I don't care. - 2 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial intelligence.  (Read 3961 times)
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

While dangerous, I see it as an inevitability.

It mostly has amazing potential to improve everyone's lives, despite the risk it may kill us.
With its intelligence people can create artificial intelligence to meet the needs of modern life. Artificial intelligence is also essential. Today they create robots to do housework to help you with all your work, have time to rest. They even create sexually sentimental robots, like human emotions.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

Artificial intelligence is just a current buzz word, to market a lot of things. It's really just a computer algorithm, and works just like a computer, doing a bunch of binary calculations, unlike a human brain.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:59:22 PM

Based on my opinion, robots are applicable in some ways but not always.
It may help a lot (artificial intelligence), but there are still cases that people should do works by their own.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:14:19 PM

Artificial intelligence is the step of humanity into the future. All the new scares. For example, Tesla at one time had a very hard time. Electricity is dangerous, it can kill. But without this, it would be difficult for us. So it will be with artificial intelligence.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ikecuit

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:23 PM

I support it because it may have a real world use on blockchain.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Now contrary to Elon Musk, I believe that in future AI will prove highly beneficial to the human kind. And one day, machines may very well coexist alongside mankind, and we will benefit from one another on equal terms. However, this is the distant future, and there will be many debates held on ethical grounds before that happens.

Right now, AI is just starting out. And in some domains I think it should be used with caution. Let me give you one example: Maybe you have heard of so called social robots or AI dolls. They are designed to be fun and trendy toys for children, but there are also certain risks involved.

Among other factors, children who play excessively long times with such dolls, might experience difficulties establishing meaningful connections with real people. As these communications between man or woman and machine may be currently rather 'static' in some cases. Also, young children might interpret the social robots behavior in certain ways and feel loved, nurtured and recognized — by a machine that is currently incapable of such emotions, and on the other extreme, they might feel ostracized and punished if the robot doesn’t give the reaction they anticipated or simply breaks down – young children might perceive this as their very own fault and feel guilty.

Just my 2 cents, folks – and while I am a strong believer in AI – I think that certain risks, especially in the early stages of its development, should be taken into consideration.

Here’s an article you might find interesting on this topic.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/why-these-friendly-robots-cant-be-good-friends-to-our-kids/2017/12/07/bce1eaea-d54f-11e7-b62d-d9345ced896d_story.html?utm_term=.5e540cbd8ce0
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:22 PM

I'm against artificial intelligence. I believe that it will be good for us, people, without it. What will it change? I think the consequences will not be very good, if it all does sometime happen.
ODEMtoken

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:24:08 AM

Artificial Intelligence can certainly be used for social good. Big Data is all around us and be so immense in volume, its difficult if not impossible to parse. AI [or machine learning] assists us in automating meaningful decisions while leveraging the data available. It can and does help us make better choices in education, healthcare, and public safety. The key is keeping ethics and oversight a major part of all developments in AI.
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:26:27 AM

It will probably take over low tier jobs, and eventually move up to more complicated ones until everyone is left jobless.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

Artificial intelligence is a very good idea. But even in films, its bad sides are shown. We must understand that such an invention can bring the world to an end. Therefore, you need to think through all the options well.
Tharushan

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

Artificial intelligence (shortened to AI) is in the field of computing. It refers to the discipline of computer programming to become smart and make decisions just like a human would.Its main purpose is to replace / supplement humans when making sophisticated decisions, using data entered into a system and then injecting code to help computers make smarter decisions based on possible outcomes.
                                      Although AI is nothing more than a gadget by some critics, it has the potential to be very useful in the business world, helping organizations become more automated, releasing the human role to make decisions that a human brain can take. The use of artificial intelligence greatly speeds up the process and, with so much data generated every second, automating this process can make life easier for everyone.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Artificial intelligence is a very good idea. But even in films, its bad sides are shown. We must understand that such an invention can bring the world to an end. Therefore, you need to think through all the options well.

Films tend to blow things out of proportion. Terminator movies show ai becoming too intelligent and agressive and that scares a lot of people. Though i don't think that can actually happen in real life. We as creators of ai should certainly have ways to prevent such things from happening

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

The only way we can ensure it is an entirely positive thing for humanity is to merge with AI, either by uploading our consciousness into robots or by implanting computers into our brains. If we continue to survive on this planet then it is pretty much inevitable.
SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

I fully support artificial intelligence, but only if we put in place appropriate regulation and constraint mechanisms to avoid being overtaken.
Messier81

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

AI seems like inevitable (can't stop the progress) and good, mostly... Obvious concerns are what if AI is used in an autonomous weapon system? Or what if it figures out how to improve itself, then iterates trillion of times in 1 day overtaking humans in intelligence by 1000s of times? If this happens humanity will be in a big trouble.

But hey, we will get self driving cars first! Wink
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

I support A. I. It makes things easier.  Many technology that already uses A. I and it is so convenient in us human.  A. It can be use in different ways that can make our life way easier. In the near future A. I will be the most useful tool human created. 

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

I really would not confuse Hollywood stereotypes with reality. Artificial Intelligence will radically change life on Earth for a number of reasons. I think it's quite unlikely that an AI will end up endangering the existence of mankind. But, of course, you never know Wink

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
constructivistd

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

Artificial intelligence is not artificial and not inteligent at all.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

There has been a lot of discussion about the importance of artificial intelligence in recent years. I believe that the very idea to create an artificial intelligence is to make the lives of people easier. In my opinion artificial intelligence can be used for doing repetitve jobs. These kinds of  jobs  are monotonous in nature so they can be carried out with the help of machine intelligence. Machines think faster than humans and can be put to multi-tasking.
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

It freaks me out Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: