Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PoSW may be the rare opportunity to get rich by entering early on a coin  (Read 8493 times)
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:03:22 PM

GET ON MOOON TRAIN!!!

CHOO CHOO CHUG!!

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcdk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:22:53 PM

Just invested another $2500..

This coin is gonna moon so HARD soon when people realize how good the coin actually is..

I wonder how many coins will be necessary for a masternode ;p
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:34:22 PM

when do you expect it to moon?

actually I think it will drop again after dividends cause ppl will be disappointed
jingsu1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:21:37 PM

I have been looking at PoSW and I find it is extremely undervalued. It's around $0.15, with a smaller supply than PIVX, and use cases that actually cater for real life users and not some weird, geeky stuff that no one cares about. The multi staking, faucets, exchange, all in one, make it an attractive place to get started for noobs. A lot of coins are showing interest to get listed there. No other place will give you the ability to multi-stake thousands of coins at the same time for cheap fees.
I consider it to be more valuable than PIVX, which has a terrible coin distribution, allegedly the worst coin distribution ever.

I believe PoSW will hit $1, conservatively.
Oh definitely, if we can get listed on a bigger exchange then the price will go up a ton.
CoinageOver9000

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:29:10 AM

The countdown for the dividends has begun:

http://posw.io/

The dividends get paid with the revenue the site makes, to incentivize people to hodl the coin, without having to resort to a limited deflationary supply like bitcoin.

Remember to have your coins in your PoSW wallet, either the windows client or at the poswallet.com wallet, but remember if your coins are at the exchange either in open orders or not, you will get paid. So to guarantee you get paid just put them to stake.

There's alot of FUD going on for this coin order to crush the price so whales obtain more dividends, so be warned.

Yup exactly. Whales scored a bargain all the way up until dividend block.
Now theyre gonna buy back in again over the next week and we'll be back at 16k sats in no time.
Bigger exchange will make it more difficult to manipulate so im hoping for polo sooner rather than later.
TraderK

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:43:03 AM

This coin has been shilled constantly on /biz/ and I see no reason why it would be worth $1+.

Firstly, the site itself is very poorly designed and barely functional as an exchange. There are dozens of alternative exchanges which are better designed. Why would you use POSW which clearly has inexperienced anonymous developers when you could use a reputable trusted exchange instead?

The *only* benefits to using PoSWallet is the dividends and staking. Staking can be done elsewhere so this is not a real benefit, and certainly does not justify trusting your money in a poorly designed site which likely has all sorts of security flaws. As for the dividends, the pay outs are minimal and again are not worth the risk of a hack or scam.

In short this token is garbage as the exchange is run by inexperienced devs who, instead of working to improve their site, decide to shill on Bitcointalk and /biz/ instead. They do this because they are former BitBeaners who are looking for an easy Pump n Dump scam and not an actual long term project.
xmasdobo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:12:41 PM

This coin has been shilled constantly on /biz/ and I see no reason why it would be worth $1+.

Firstly, the site itself is very poorly designed and barely functional as an exchange. There are dozens of alternative exchanges which are better designed. Why would you use POSW which clearly has inexperienced anonymous developers when you could use a reputable trusted exchange instead?

The *only* benefits to using PoSWallet is the dividends and staking. Staking can be done elsewhere so this is not a real benefit, and certainly does not justify trusting your money in a poorly designed site which likely has all sorts of security flaws. As for the dividends, the pay outs are minimal and again are not worth the risk of a hack or scam.

In short this token is garbage as the exchange is run by inexperienced devs who, instead of working to improve their site, decide to shill on Bitcointalk and /biz/ instead. They do this because they are former BitBeaners who are looking for an easy Pump n Dump scam and not an actual long term project.

You aren't seeing the value proposition of this thing

The fact that you are able to stake 100's+ of coins at the same time is an actual USEFUL service, because there's no other way to do this other than via the service poswallet delivers, because you can't have several wallets staking in your own computer as it would run out of CPU and RAM

It's the first of it's kind so this service has the first mover advantage.

The exchange will get improved overtime, but nontheless, when it gets added to other exchanges, most of the trading will happen on those. But give it time and everything will be perfected.

I can't see that the pumping has already started, this is a group pumping take your profit and run, you don't want to be a bag holder like Gulden. it is now on the top 100 coins

wrong. this is a pivx type opportunity

obvious buy and hold for a couple months

As predicted here, the price crashed after the $0.2 peak and now will enter an accumulation phase and the coin will moon when least expected.

it's a game of patience and holding during points of doubt.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

There are some rumors of this entering Bittrrex/Poloniex eventually. There's the argument that they will not add it because it's competing against their service. I think it's bulllshit. Poswallet's service is to stake tons of coins at the same time, taking the same risk as you take by having opened positions in an exchange. Poswallet's exchange is irrelevant and doesn't pose a risk for bigger exchanges. Bigger exchanges will find an incentive to add POSW to profit from fees from the increased volume and that's all they care about. People aren't going to stop trading in those exchanges to trade in Poswallet's exchange.

So yeah pick some of this thing and pray to saint satoshi. Just like a penny stock investment. Whale pump groups love to pump sub dollar coins with similar coin supplies to this one, it will eventually get an epic pump, it may be tomorrow or 1 year from now tho.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 10:04:30 PM

You aren't seeing the value proposition of this thing

The fact that you are able to stake 100's+ of coins at the same time is an actual USEFUL service, because there's no other way to do this other than via the service poswallet delivers, because you can't have several wallets staking in your own computer as it would run out of CPU and RAM

It's the first of it's kind so this service has the first mover advantage.

The exchange will get improved overtime, but nontheless, when it gets added to other exchanges, most of the trading will happen on those. But give it time and everything will be perfected.

I can't see that the pumping has already started, this is a group pumping take your profit and run, you don't want to be a bag holder like Gulden. it is now on the top 100 coins

wrong. this is a pivx type opportunity

obvious buy and hold for a couple months

As predicted here, the price crashed after the $0.2 peak and now will enter an accumulation phase and the coin will moon when least expected.

it's a game of patience and holding during points of doubt.

one of the best posts in this forum thanks again!
actually i want people 2 panic, i still need my 10k posw Cheesy
marcdk

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

This coin is moving so fast up and down, that I can only imagine how fun it must be to day trade it, haha... Don't have the balls to do that on my own though Smiley
LittleBigDrone

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

I was gonna go in but holy shit, then I saw the site. Tux Exchange 2.0 man.

It's the most unintuitive, and garbage tier site, and the founder is supposed to be a backend god?
I've done a month of PHP and I could come up with something better.

You better get out of this shit, once traffic switches to Polo POSW is done.
marcdk

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

It's the most unintuitive, and garbage tier site, and the founder is supposed to be a backend god?

They are still building the site, lol.. Many new features are being developed as I'm typing this, the site design is not "perfect" but it will be updated gradually.

Now is an amazing time to invest in this coin, won't take long before the price rices yet again, and we'll see a new ATH Wink
TraderK

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:42:36 PM

If these people are so blinded by greed that they can't see an obvious shitcoin for what it is, then let them throw their money away. It will serve as a valuable life lesson.
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:49:10 PM

The website looks a bit strange, will there be work done on it?
marcdk

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

The website looks a bit strange, will there be work done on it?

The entire site design and menu has been rewamped and changed.. Loads of new features coming the next couple of months... The naysayers will be proved wrong eventually... Same people who said Bitcoin was a "scam" "bad investment" back in the days Wink
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:31:09 PM

I sold LTC to get this at low prices of 0.000062 and it immediately started to go up to 0.00007.
Site doesn't update in real time like the troll box and the orders.
I swear if devs actually care and pay attention to this project and start spending a few $Ks for faster improvements this thing can walk on the surface of the sun.
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:24:29 AM

I sold LTC to get this at low prices of 0.000062 and it immediately started to go up to 0.00007.
Site doesn't update in real time like the troll box and the orders.
I swear if devs actually care and pay attention to this project and start spending a few $Ks for faster improvements this thing can walk on the surface of the sun.

also they should invest in some professional help in PR & marketing imo .. some decisions and communications went pretty wrong
JShade5

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

Looks like PoSW got added to a ton more markets. I bought it over a week ago when it was just on c-cex and poswallet and it dipped from $0.19 to $0.10. It's volume is way up today and jumped up 50% overnight. If this is the pump we've all been waiting for, we could be in for a fun day  Smiley
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

Looks like PoSW got added to a ton more markets. I bought it over a week ago when it was just on c-cex and poswallet and it dipped from $0.19 to $0.10. It's volume is way up today and jumped up 50% overnight. If this is the pump we've all been waiting for, we could be in for a fun day  Smiley

This is nothing. POSW is a $1+ dollar coin, the circulating coin supply is tiny and so is the price in relation to the circulating coin supply, and the total supply is 70 million too, some people are still confused and think it's 250 million.

Im not selling my POSW for less than $1.

Still hoping for a greater LTC crash to buy, I think people will sell the news again once segwit activates but we'll see.
spleeky

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:46:22 PM

hey,

can you tell me whats the best exchange to buy them, cant find POSW on the bigger exchanges I already have an account on and have read multiple times their own exchange on the site is still buggy and slow .

thank you !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: