Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:50:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PoSW may be the rare opportunity to get rich by entering early on a coin  (Read 8501 times)
SeasonChanger

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

I've had no problems with their own exchange, plus the updated design is now much more logical and quick to navigate (old one wasn't bad either). Livecoin is a solid exchange too so pick either, but it's much faster to do it on POSW and then get it staking with a few clicks.
marcdk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:07:21 AM

There is no reason this coim can't reach $1.. However it will take some time obviously Wink
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:08:19 PM

After the strong 60% recover from 5k sats or so, we are seeing a bit of a small healthy pullback to the mean support line as expected. We have to stay at 8k-9k for a while, slow growth will be better.

Eventually this will catch up the eye of a whale and the price will sky rocket into new floors, be ready for that moment, that means buying when it's cheap, because this coin can go $1 in no time.
JNN337

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:17:31 AM

I'd have few guesses:

1) Pumps in upcoming week(s), it's been rather declining so far and new pump can happen (looking at current market)
2) Continues bearish run and peaks later on
3) Drops to the bottom, loses user base, bye.
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:41:36 PM

I'd have few guesses:

1) Pumps in upcoming week(s), it's been rather declining so far and new pump can happen (looking at current market)
2) Continues bearish run and peaks later on
3) Drops to the bottom, loses user base, bye.

It's consolidating its price around 8-9K, it's actually still above support line so we are good. As long as we stay around there smoothly, it will be good. The site is getting increased traffic, updates keep getting rolled, things are looking good. Whales are accumulating and people are staking tons of coins to take advantage of the price while it's still under $1.
marcdk

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:27:17 AM

The price is about to skyrocket as soon as the accumulation fase is over.. The project is genius to say the least.. I predict the coin to shoot into top 30 coin before this year ends
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 12:36:19 AM

I got in the ICO and I think it was less than 30 sats a coin.  Anyone remember?   I don't do many ICOs but isn't it often that the price per coin gets rather expensive in some ICOs?

RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:47:10 AM

The price is about to skyrocket as soon as the accumulation fase is over.. The project is genius to say the least.. I predict the coin to shoot into top 30 coin before this year ends

I hope so, I'm sitting on a bunch of POSW with a rather high average buy-in :/
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:55:19 AM

I have been looking at PoSW and I find it is extremely undervalued. It's around $0.15, with a smaller supply than PIVX, and use cases that actually cater for real life users and not some weird, geeky stuff that no one cares about. The multi staking, faucets, exchange, all in one, make it an attractive place to get started for noobs. A lot of coins are showing interest to get listed there. No other place will give you the ability to multi-stake thousands of coins at the same time for cheap fees.
I consider it to be more valuable than PIVX, which has a terrible coin distribution, allegedly the worst coin distribution ever.

I believe PoSW will hit $1, conservatively.

Damn I am holding some PIVX mostly because many are expecting it to get listed in Poloniex. I am still holding even if it continues to move down in value. After finding OP's words I am more curious on PIVX distribution.
veridisquo

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:30:01 AM

I have been looking at PoSW and I find it is extremely undervalued. It's around $0.15, with a smaller supply than PIVX, and use cases that actually cater for real life users and not some weird, geeky stuff that no one cares about. The multi staking, faucets, exchange, all in one, make it an attractive place to get started for noobs. A lot of coins are showing interest to get listed there. No other place will give you the ability to multi-stake thousands of coins at the same time for cheap fees.
I consider it to be more valuable than PIVX, which has a terrible coin distribution, allegedly the worst coin distribution ever.

I believe PoSW will hit $1, conservatively.

Damn I am holding some PIVX mostly because many are expecting it to get listed in Poloniex. I am still holding even if it continues to move down in value. After finding OP's words I am more curious on PIVX distribution.

poloniex only delisting coin  Grin
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:10:32 AM

so looks like hype about ths oin in this thread is over?
gordoh

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

Im still closely following this coin. I am very curious to see what happens in the next couple of months.
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:56:37 PM

so looks like hype about ths oin in this thread is over?

The hype isn't over, people still shill this coin.
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:25:49 PM

As Public Enemy once said:

Don't Believe The Hype..
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:34:29 PM

Only if you could spell check and learn how to google what you don't know how to spell as good as your prediction and market skills.

It'd be really great. Smiley Cool Wink
torrentco

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:53:02 PM

The countdown for the dividends has begun:

http://posw.io/

The dividends get paid with the revenue the site makes, to incentivize people to hodl the coin, without having to resort to a limited deflationary supply like bitcoin.

my posw coins are in yobit exchange wallet.do i still get paid?
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

The countdown for the dividends has begun:

http://posw.io/

The dividends get paid with the revenue the site makes, to incentivize people to hodl the coin, without having to resort to a limited deflationary supply like bitcoin.

my posw coins are in yobit exchange wallet.do i still get paid?

No, I hope you moved your coins to poswallet.com or to the windows client to get paid.

I got paid all of my dividends, proving this company is legit, and also proving all the FUDsters that were claiming they would exit scam and not pay dividends wrong.

Also, big news for POSW: Ledger is adding official support for POSW for their wallet:

https://icotimeline.com/ledger-wallet-partnership/

This coin is taking constant, solid steps. It's offering an unique useful service, it's making good deals.

At the max total supply of 70 million, and at a circulating supply of 41 million, this coin is obviously undervalued. People haven't caught up yet with the facts because bittrex/poloniex has not added it yet.
torrentco

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

i opened a post wallet account.
but couldnt even find how to move my coins to poswallet.
is there a tutorial or sth?
there is no deposit option in wallet section.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 09:45:15 AM

As Public Enemy once said:

Don't Believe The Hype..

so this is the time to buy, when noobs lose their impatient hope  Grin
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:08:09 AM

Im not selling dreams here: This (just like any coin) could go to 0 and you could lose it all. Crypto is a HIGH RISK INVESTMENT so be ready to lose it all. BTC is the only conservative investment within the cryptosphere.

The rest are even higher risk. But nontheless, I think from the high risk bunch, this is a good pick to hold and see what happens.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: