Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

Oh I see that, it means cpu mining are Impossible right? I dont expecting to find a block because the Difficult are too high for old PC, what I intended is just to try mining and connected the pool, just it. I try download all those multi miner version but the last one that support Time-Travel algo was only available on windows 64 bit. btw is it no rental for taking part to mining BitcoinCore?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

Oh I see that, it means cpu mining are Impossible right? I dont expecting to find a block because the Difficult are too high for old PC, what I intended is just to try mining and connected the pool, just it. I try download all those multi miner version but the last one that support Time-Travel algo was only available on windows 64 bit. btw is it no rental for taking part to mining BitcoinCore?

YOU WILL GET SHARES OF FOUND BLOCKS--

It will take a while to get a payout, but the pool will carry you along.  Also, TimeTravel10 is a new algo, and no big rental pool is mining it yet.  I did try the CPU miner, tpruvot has included it in his latist CPUminer-multi.  It works well.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

I have here a fist snapshot for our claiming Page. I think we can start on Tuesday. It is possible to claim amounts from 0.01 BTC.

Kind Regards Christian

Great. I will do that.

Is there a huge data chain file like Bitcoin?

I wanna save my computer disk and can't afford for a large space.

That's kinda strange, why need a website to claim coins?

A reasonable way is to use the method of claimcoin and allow users to claim offline
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:38:41 PM

As mentioned by scryptr, you will get paid once the pool finds a block. It just takes some time to find blocks based on the hash rate on the pool.
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:44:16 PM

I have here a fist snapshot for our claiming Page. I think we can start on Tuesday. It is possible to claim amounts from 0.01 BTC.

Kind Regards Christian

Great. I will do that.

Is there a huge data chain file like Bitcoin?

I wanna save my computer disk and can't afford for a large space.

That's kinda strange, why need a website to claim coins?

A reasonable way is to use the method of claimcoin and allow users to claim offline

Thank you for your proposal. Please downlaod our snapshot and you will see that we have over 4 mio addresses.

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:49:37 PM

I have added Bitcore to https://pool.coin-miners.info/  connection settings: ./ccminer -a timetravel10 -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3556 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=BTX
Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

Neon~

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:54:23 PM

As mentioned by scryptr, you will get paid once the pool finds a block. It just takes some time to find blocks based on the hash rate on the pool.
Also, I think the i386 versions are for 32-bit in that list. You can try with that as below:

minerd -a timetravel10 -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p x
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:38:08 PM

so the 1BTC=1BTX idea is for real or just for Snapshot
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:46:34 PM

It's real. Because we snapshotted the whole btc network, and the total amount is 21 million coins like btc. we have 10 minutes blocktime. We made changes in the code; now timetravel10 algo; and filled in a new retarget system.
Instead of discussing months for months about segwit activation, we made it.

Greetz
Steve
UGC

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

It's real. Because we snapshotted the whole btc network, and the total amount is 21 million coins like btc. we have 10 minutes blocktime. We made changes in the code; now timetravel10 algo; and filled in a new retarget system.

Greetz
Steve

Good to know.. So after some time we all are going to be rich  Grin
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

Greetz
Steve

If you help us to inspire the world. Wink Everything is possible...

Greetz
Steve
Neon~

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

Miners, need some hash power on my newly hosted pool - http://neonpool.sytes.net. User interface is pretty basic, but I can update it based on your comments without affecting the mining. Please join and support the pool.

Pool fee: 0.5%
Minimum payout: 1 BTX
Stratum host: stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net
Stratum port: 4008
username: your_BITCORE_wallet_address
password: any_value

Nvidia: ccminer --cpu-priority=3 -a timetravel -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p <any_value>
AMD: sgminer.exe  -I 19 --no-submit-stale --kernel timetravel10 -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p <any_value>
CPU: minerd -a timetravel10 -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p <any_value>

Note: From yesterday pool start, all submitted shares per diff by miners are saved on the pool and will be paid out once pool finds the first block. Miners who tried the pool before can still join back and get paid for all their shares.
From the pool logs I am seeing many miners (addresses) getting shares rejected due to very very low difficulty shares submitted by mining software. Miners please make sure to use the correct mining software. Please use the miners beta listed on the page by Coin dev as this is a new algo and all these miners are having minor modifications to handle the new algo - http://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?topic=178.msg1298
ashleysly

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

Greetz
Steve

Go and buy low and sell high on the exchange! Do it before difficulty goes astronomically high that you'll take weeks to get 0.1 BTX and before the price does go up due to demand. I'm looking to store mine. Currently have 92 BTX and looking to get more

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
alikcei4

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:41:12 PM

New Pool

https://pool.coin-miners.info/
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

Miners, need some hash power on my newly hosted pool - http://neonpool.sytes.net. User interface is pretty basic, but I can update it based on your comments without affecting the mining. Please join and support the pool.

Nvidia: ccminer --cpu-priority=3 -a timetravel -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p <any_value>
AMD: sgminer.exe  -I 19 --no-submit-stale --kernel timetravel10 -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p <any_value>
CPU: minerd -a timetravel10 -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p <any_value>

Note: From yesterday pool start, all submitted shares per diff by miners are saved on the pool and will be paid out once pool finds the first block. Miners who tried the pool before can still join back and get paid for all their shares.
From the pool logs I am seeing many miners (addresses) getting shares rejected due to very very low difficulty shares submitted by mining software. Miners please make sure to use the correct mining software. Please use the miners beta listed on the page by Coin dev as this is a new algo and all these miners are having minor modifications to handle the new algo - http://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?topic=178.msg1298

THE CCMINER BETA ON THE DEV's LIST CRASHES AND NEEDS WORK--

I tried the dev's dropbox CCminer release, and the earlier ones too.  It mines for a brief period and crashes on my Win 7 x64 system.   Other users report that it does not rdisplay the actual hashrate properly.  It is suspected, by other programmers, that the hashrate is still being calculated per the "timetravel" algo from which "timetravel10" was developed.   The beta release sorely needs work.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:08:43 AM

Greetz
Steve

Go and buy low and sell high on the exchange! Do it before difficulty goes astronomically high that you'll take weeks to get 0.1 BTX and before the price does go up due to demand. I'm looking to store mine. Currently have 92 BTX and looking to get more

Psshhh... don't scare away the cheap dumpers @ ~0.0012 BTC  Wink
If BTX is successful in the mid to long run, and I think there is a good chance it will be, people will look back at this early stage and wonder why they didn't wait a little longer for a 10000% gain.
Well, only time will tell. - It is probably not a coincidence that this coin is mined by the timetravel algorithm. : D

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Neon~

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:17:42 AM

THE CCMINER BETA ON THE DEV's LIST CRASHES AND NEEDS WORK--

I tried the dev's dropbox CCminer release, and the earlier ones too.  It mines for a brief period and crashes on my Win 7 x64 system.   Other users report that it does not rdisplay the actual hashrate properly.  It is suspected, by other programmers, that the hashrate is still being calculated per the "timetravel" algo from which "timetravel10" was developed.   The beta release sorely needs work.       --scryptr

Anorganix from Bitcore slack compiled a 64 bit version of ccminer after correcting the algo params and shared there. That is the one I'm running now with no errors. You can head over to Bitcore slack miner channel to get it. This is the commit - https://github.com/Nigho/ccminer/commit/b1387cfdca4a2111265a8f81735c6c41c534946b
ashleysly

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:06:07 AM

Greetz
Steve

If BTX is successful in the mid to long run, and I think there is a good chance it will be, people will look back at this early stage and wonder why they didn't wait a little longer for a 10000% gain.
Well, only time will tell. - It is probably not a coincidence that this coin is mined by the timetravel algorithm. : D

That is true. We need them to dump so the ones who believe it will gain a massive percentage can buy, thus be at a higher profit with less work needed.
Is the 10000% your speculation or an over exaduration and just figure of speech? I would really like to know what people think it could potentially achieve over the next few months. Currently it's hovering around $1.5 so day trading could be profitable.
Essentially the coin is very similar to bitcoin to the block time and the amount of coins. However it is a different algorithm and no ASICs for it. Best we can do is GPU mine which currently with the sporadic growth of net hashrate within 3 days is starting to prove that small hash rates (1kh/s to approx 4 mh/s) might not be worth it anymore. That's what I feel like

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:55:36 PM

Greetz
Steve

That is true. We need them to dump so the ones who believe it will gain a massive percentage can buy, thus be at a higher profit with less work needed.
Is the 10000% your speculation or an over exaduration and just figure of speech? I would really like to know what people think it could potentially achieve over the next few months. Currently it's hovering around $1.5 so day trading could be profitable.
Essentially the coin is very similar to bitcoin to the block time and the amount of coins. However it is a different algorithm and no ASICs for it. Best we can do is GPU mine which currently with the sporadic growth of net hashrate within 3 days is starting to prove that small hash rates (1kh/s to approx 4 mh/s) might not be worth it anymore. That's what I feel like

Price speculation is interesting, but in this early stage it can't be much more: speculation. That beeing said I am very optimistic about crypto assets/currencies in general, speaking long term. In the short term I woudn't be suprised to see some "correction" soon.
Now about Bitcore: If it gets wide recognition + its advanced tech specs (SeqWit, 20MB blocks, ASIC-resistant algo etc.) show to be working better than BTC over a longer time period and the early dumps from massive BTC holders are over and the dev team keeps up working hard on the project and some external infrastructure is deployed I don't think a 10k% is in any way utopian. You may have noticed, this is a long list of "if"s, so there are many possibilities for BTX to drop to 10 sats or something like that. Nonetheless I believe these hurdles can and hopefully will be taken.  Smiley
Not investment advice, just crypto enthusiasm for BTX put to words.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
UGC

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

I don't want to sound funny but someone has to change ticker: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcointx/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: