Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729090 times)
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:51:27 PM

Windows defender updated this morning and on all my machines my BTX miner got stopped and deleted.

ccminer-bitcore-spmod2.exe -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.eu:3556 -u mywallet -p c=BTX

you think my systems were compromised?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Trojan:Win32/Vagger!rfn

same here, also some of my other miners were flagged.  i just added an exclusion to windows defender and now back to mining  Cheesy

what is your mining power and how much you get on this pool ? i use suprenova.cc and they give me less and less
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:28:54 PM

I got a question, PortalM: I am building a portfolio with all Bitcore artworks and images so people can easily access it if they want to write an article etc. Can I include yours? If so, should I write your name PortalM as credits or do you want an other name? Will post link here when I'm done.

Of course you can use it. If you want, you can write an article, it will be pleased for me.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:50:48 PM

I got a question, PortalM: I am building a portfolio with all Bitcore artworks and images so people can easily access it if they want to write an article etc. Can I include yours? If so, should I write your name PortalM as credits or do you want an other name? Will post link here when I'm done.

Of course you can use it. If you want, you can write an article, it will be pleased for me.
Fanstastic, thanks for your work, PortalM.

I have included your image in this list.
For anyone writing an article or doing social sharing, marketing etc. please feel free to use any of the images and graphics listed here: https://imgur.com/a/JYFPM
Will include more of the great community work soon.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:30:05 PM

For anyone writing an article or doing social sharing, marketing etc. please feel free to use any of the images and graphics listed here: https://imgur.com/a/JYFPM
You also can use my pictures too:

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:51:38 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 12:06:08 AM by crypt0kid

Crypto Jack, a YouTuber, posted the following video and he talks about Bitcore (BTX) in addition to other coins. The community should show him some support and Subscribe to his channel. I believe that he is also a BTX investor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HvwlJtbwBY

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:02:57 PM

I learned recently about this coin due to recent airdrop updates (25% on end of October).
Do we know when the 3% airdrops will approximately end?
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

I learned recently about this coin due to recent airdrop updates (25% on end of October).
Do we know when the 3% airdrops will approximately end?

The details of the 25% airdrop are still being worked out. The 3% airdrops may be ongoing until February 2018, but that hasn't been finalized. We are still in the midst of discussions.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:07:20 PM

Windows defender updated this morning and on all my machines my BTX miner got stopped and deleted.

ccminer-bitcore-spmod2.exe -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.eu:3556 -u mywallet -p c=BTX

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Trojan:Win32/Vagger!rfn

I'm the dev of RAIN - our community is experiencing the same issue. User's wallets were flat-out deleted.  Where could this be coming from?
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:08:22 PM

Crypto Jack, a YouTuber, posted the following video and he talks about Bitcore (BTX) in addition to other coins. The community to show him some support and Subscribe to his channel.

Nice news, thank you. More and more people learn about BTX. Our community is increasing.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:59:18 AM

I'm the dev of RAIN - our community is experiencing the same issue. User's wallets were flat-out deleted.  Where could this be coming from?

Windows Defender seems to be blocking many different miners right the past day or two. The best option is to designate a folder for mining related stuff and set that entire folder as an exclusion in Windows Defender.... that seems to work fairly well for us.
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:02:37 AM

Crypto Jack, a YouTuber, posted the following video and he talks about Bitcore (BTX) in addition to other coins. The community to show him some support and Subscribe to his channel.

Nice news, thank you. More and more people learn about BTX. Our community is increasing.
yes yes it seems to be really growing up quite nicely, hope it continues it's fine pace. Smiley
brunozisterer

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

Hi Kryptowerk,

Intro:  I checkt your images on https://imgur.com/a/JYFPM and I would like to have your Basic Bitcore (BTX) logo - 400p printed on a t-shirt by https://www.shirtinator.de/.

Problem:  I upload the logo to the shirtinator page it says that the quality of the logo is to low.

Question:  Would it be possible for you to upload the same logo but with a higher quality that I could at least print a 20 cm x 20 cm logo on a t-shirt.
pokermannn

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:00:28 AM

Wonder if someone can help me out.

I have claimed BTX from my BTC wallet successfully into a paper wallet and it is showing up in the balance there. Now can someone tell me how I can spend/send these coins? I've tried sweeping the private keys into android wallet but it doesn't allow me to do it as it just shows a zero balance there. Downloaded the bitcore qt desktop wallet, but can't see anywhere that i can import/sweep the private key?

Thanks in advance!  Smiley

Anyone...?
AntiTector

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:03:53 AM

Problem:  I upload the logo to the shirtinator page it says that the quality of the logo is to low.

Question:  Would it be possible for you to upload the same logo but with a higher quality that I could at least print a 20 cm x 20 cm logo on a t-shirt.
we need Bitcore Vector ICON.. I made one Vector file with bitcore (simple one) , but if we want to have good quality image, someone should make BTX logo (circuit logo) vector.
Vector is Infinite quality image.

█▀▀▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░▀▄░▄▀      
█▄█░░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░█░░
█▄▄▀░█░░█░░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░▄▀░▀▄
AntiTector

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:06:08 AM

I have claimed BTX from my BTC wallet successfully into a paper wallet and it is showing up in the balance there. Now can someone tell me how I can spend/send these coins? I've tried sweeping the private keys into android wallet but it doesn't allow me to do it as it just shows a zero balance there. Downloaded the bitcore qt desktop wallet, but can't see anywhere that i can import/sweep the private key?

Anyone...?
Try pc wallet, i never tired to import paper wallet private key, but as far as i know, u need to use wallet terminal or something.. it is easy, but i need to look in to it myself..

█▀▀▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░▀▄░▄▀      
█▄█░░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░█░░
█▄▄▀░█░░█░░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░▄▀░▀▄
ron_

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:44:29 AM

Anyone...?
It is not clear ... Is your BTX on a paper wallet? And you want to transfer it to a local wallet?

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

pokermannn

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:01:02 PM

Anyone...?
It is not clear ... Is your BTX on a paper wallet? And you want to transfer it to a local wallet?

That's correct.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:36:39 PM

Hi Kryptowerk,

Intro:  I checkt your images on https://imgur.com/a/JYFPM and I would like to have your Basic Bitcore (BTX) logo - 400p printed on a t-shirt by https://www.shirtinator.de/.

Of course! I'll be adding a higher res version of the logo in the next 20 minutes or so.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:55:18 PM

So is the poll in the OP binding? The outcome of the poll is how it's going to be done?
ron_

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

So is the poll in the OP binding? The outcome of the poll is how it's going to be done?
The poll is on. Apparently, it will end on October 13th.

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: