Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729066 times)
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:33:05 PM

I think there is a confusion btween the people included me about the BTC holders on 2nd of november.
So is it 1 Btc for 0,5 Btx or %50 in Btx of the value of 1 Btc( example 1 Btc $5500= $2750 in Btx) ?

I still think that is the second option... Can somebody confirm?

Thank you!
Option 1. 1BTC=0.5BTX
The other one would be nealry impossible.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shehryar

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

I think there is a confusion btween the people included me about the BTC holders on 2nd of november.
So is it 1 Btc for 0,5 Btx or %50 in Btx of the value of 1 Btc( example 1 Btc $5500= $2750 in Btx) ?

Thank you!
Option 1. 1BTC=0.5BTX

Isn't it better to exchange a few bitcoins for 100BTX and get the 25% airdrop on it? 0.5btx on 1btc isn't a good deal.
kobri0815

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:48:34 PM

Isn't it better to exchange a few bitcoins for 100BTX and get the 25% airdrop on it? 0.5btx on 1btc isn't a good deal.
[/quote]

It's not only about this... Think about following fact:

- Bitcore will now create for the next weeks the BIGGEST PUBLIC STRESSTEST ever a blockchaincoin do. They will transfer over 5 million TX in shortest time... No coin did that, no coin has this couragous!

It's not always just to transfer "free money". You have to think about "behind the scenes" what adventage this coin have. In my opinion this is hugh!
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

Thank you!
Option 1. 1BTC=0.5BTX

1 BTC would get you over 600 BTX at current prices, so you'd be able to get a really nice airdrop if you used a few BTCs to buy BTX. I predict that BTX would soar over $10, maybe even go as high as $15, possibly $20 if multiple people were to take that strategy. Still, you get a much larger airdrop by buying BTX instead of just holding BTC.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Shehryar

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

It's not only about this... Think about following fact:

- Bitcore will now create for the next weeks the BIGGEST PUBLIC STRESSTEST ever a blockchaincoin do. They will transfer over 5 million TX in shortest time... No coin did that, no coin has this couragous!

It's not always just to transfer "free money". You have to think about "behind the scenes" what adventage this coin have. In my opinion this is hugh!
[/quote]

Well TBH, I've been researching on a few projects including PIVX, Bitcoin Gold, Ripple, NXT and MetaVerse etc. But BitCore is my favorite, I am not sure why, but I believe that this coin has the potential to touch the sky! The price will surely rise soon and I have already bought about 100BTX and waiting for the airdrop Smiley. I'll be holding the BTX for a year or so.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

What I am failing to understand at the moment is how the coins will be transferred to holders of btc automatically? That doesnt make much sense to me right now and I hope somebody can clarify. For one I would get a small

amount of BTX but that is not my concern here it is simply how can they auto transfer those coins without BTC holders having BTX wallets?  Huh

zamans98

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:02:50 PM

Thank you!
Option 1. 1BTC=0.5BTX

Bitcoin is expensive, who want to hold 1 units BTC and get 0.50 BTX?
Might as well buy 6000$ worth of BTX and get the special airdrop on it?
JK47XdeCrypT

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

Is it not risky to import the bitcoin private key into a new wallet to get Bitcore?
Shehryar

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

Thank you!
Option 1. 1BTC=0.5BTX

That's my point Smiley. Everyone is concerned about exposing the private keys for 50% airdrop! Don't do it if you can't trust it! Why get $3-$5 on $6000 worth of a bitcoinBTC. It's better to buy or exchange BTCBTC for BTX and then get special airdrop!

You can get about 600BTX for 1BTC.

Which means:
600 BTX X 25% AIRDROP = 150 BTX as AIRDROP  Kiss
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:19:01 PM

No one says that you need to buy bitcoin for 0.5 btx. But if you have bitcoin, why not take free Btx. If you want, do not touch it until it becomes very expensive.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

ron_

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:22:03 PM

That's my point Smiley. Everyone is concerned about exposing the private keys for 50% airdrop! Don't do it if you can't trust it! Why get $3-$5 on $6000 worth of a bitcoinBTC. It's better to buy or exchange BTCBTC for BTX and then get special airdrop!

You can get about 600BTX for 1BTC.

Which means:
600 BTX X 25% AIRDROP = 150 BTX as AIRDROP  Kiss
I also think the right decision is to buy Bitcore now, while it is very cheap. And it's not even a 25% airdrop. It will become much more expensive soon.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:44:27 PM

Is it not risky to import the bitcoin private key into a new wallet to get Bitcore?

Yes. That's why you move your bitcoin to another address before you do it.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

What I am failing to understand at the moment is how the coins will be transferred to holders of btc automatically? That doesnt make much sense to me right now and I hope somebody can clarify. For one I would get a small

amount of BTX but that is not my concern here it is simply how can they auto transfer those coins without BTC holders having BTX wallets?  Huh

They do it through creating a snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain, people can then claim through their private keys.
ron_

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:55:55 PM

metamorphin recommended to move your bitcoins to other wallet.
1. We recommend EVERYONE to move the btc from the wallet before you redeem your privkey for Bitcore.
and it will be safe.

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:03:00 PM

No one says that you need to buy bitcoin for 0.5 btx. But if you have bitcoin, why not take free Btx. If you want, do not touch it until it becomes very expensive.
In fact, after the end of all hands the price will cease to grow, people are more likely to discard their coins if the developer by this time does not come up with a real application of BTX. I really hope for the growth of BTX, but ...
ron_

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

In fact, after the end of all hands the price will cease to grow, people are more likely to discard their coins if the developer by this time does not come up with a real application of BTX. I really hope for the growth of BTX, but ...
There is still a lot of time, I think it's more than a year. It can calculate exactly by calculating the table. By that time, Bitcore will become very strong.

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

uffi

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

next monday 25% for registered users and every monday till the end of coins 3% or 6? (3+3)

QUEPASA

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:33:13 PM

Hi there,
Does anyone knows how to decrypt the Bitcore-qt Wallet??

Thx
ron_

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

next monday 25% for registered users and every monday till the end of coins 3% or 6? (3+3)
The next Monday is 25%, in a week - 3% and so on, when 1 month passes - +1% (4%), in 2 months there will be 5% and so on.

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

ron_

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:54:14 PM

Hi there,
Does anyone knows how to decrypt the Bitcore-qt Wallet??
Thx
You must go to the wallet console and enter the command walletpassphrase yourpassword 6000
6000 - it is a time for decrypt your walllet in seconds, you can change it.

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: