Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729055 times)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:05:49 PM

Did everyone witness the pump for Bitcoin Cash? Over the last 3 days it has gone from around $600 to nearly $3000. It's market cap overtook Ethereum for a little while last night. It seems that Koreans are the primary ones who have been pumping Bitcoin Cash.We need to get the Korean community involved in Bitcore and we need to get Bitcore listed on Bithumb. If CoinMarketCap.com lists the proper number of circulating BTX coins and we can get listed on Bithumb, we could go above $1000.00 by sometime next year. If anyone has any Korean contacts, they should use it to get the Koreans onboard. Koreans might be the single most important group in the crypto space right now. They were also responsible for pumping Monero to more than $100.

If the Korean community learns that BTX is a better coin than Bitcoin Cash and that BTX is only $10 versus the now $1400/Bitcoin Cash, BTX could explode above $100 by January, if not sooner and once it gets that kind of momentum, it'll skyrocket to over $1000/BTX. The most important exchange to focus on is Bithumb. Is anyone working on getting us listed on Bithumb?

I think the only problem with exchanger listing is the price. i dont really understand why devs don't want to pay "all the money needed" for go on the best exchangers. ( i read somewhere around 100.000$ for Bithumb )
I repeat it again, we have money, we can easy don't accept the airdrop for 1 week, and that's it.. we have all the money needed also for poloniex+ bittrex + all others.. just in 1 week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:21:23 PM

Any update from the devs regarding the wrong coinmarketcap circulation numbers for Bitcore?

--ypsi

+1

Bitcore should be #50
i begin to wonder if cmc is not rigged to favour other currencies  Sad

I'm a supporter and will remain to be. I'm holding BTX.
However, it seems pretty clear that Dev(s) are not providing coinmarketcap the information they need.
@coinmarketcap is extremely good with updates. They are also Extremely quick to provide updates when requested.

Dev(s) are not providing them the proper info (which coinmarketcap DID have showing last Sunday for about 24hours - then it went back to Inaccurate block data)

Not sure whats up exactly.
Don't pretend to have knowledge I do not have.
But I can say this - The devs could have it fixed today if they wanted it fixed.

Why they have not done so by now, I can't figure out. Goes against all logic paths I can come up with.

I think there is a large number of us who would really like an answer on this one.

Please advise??
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:28:35 PM

Did everyone witness the pump for Bitcoin Cash? Over the last 3 days it has gone from around $600 to nearly $3000. It's market cap overtook Ethereum for a little while last night. It seems that Koreans are the primary ones who have been pumping Bitcoin Cash.We need to get the Korean community involved in Bitcore and we need to get Bitcore listed on Bithumb. If CoinMarketCap.com lists the proper number of circulating BTX coins and we can get listed on Bithumb, we could go above $1000.00 by sometime next year. If anyone has any Korean contacts, they should use it to get the Koreans onboard. Koreans might be the single most important group in the crypto space right now. They were also responsible for pumping Monero to more than $100.

If the Korean community learns that BTX is a better coin than Bitcoin Cash and that BTX is only $10 versus the now $1400/Bitcoin Cash, BTX could explode above $100 by January, if not sooner and once it gets that kind of momentum, it'll skyrocket to over $1000/BTX. The most important exchange to focus on is Bithumb. Is anyone working on getting us listed on Bithumb?

I think the only problem with exchanger listing is the price. i dont really understand why devs don't want to pay "all the money needed" for go on the best exchangers. ( i read somewhere around 100.000$ for Bithumb )
I repeat it again, we have money, we can easy don't accept the airdrop for 1 week, and that's it.. we have all the money needed also for poloniex+ bittrex + all others.. just in 1 week.

In order to cancel the airdrop for one week to have the money for listing on these exchanges, we'd have to do a community vote and get a consensus and that could take some time. The devs can't simply cancel the airdrop for 1 week without informing the community. A lot of people would be very upset and many might sell their BTX out of anger. Some people may not want to give up their airdrop for 1 week, so that can be tricky.

When the pump for Bitcoin Cash was happening, there was more volume coming from Bithumb than there was from Bittrex. Even now, Bithumb and Bitfinex are getting more volume than Bittrex. Everyone wants to get listed on Bittrex, but you have to look at type of exchange that would best benefit the coin. In my opinion, Bithumb and Bitfinex would be much better exchanges to get listed on first before Bittrex.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:30:08 PM

I agreed with your thoughts. I am happy, that I can show you, that we already have an own exchange manager for all the listing requests!

Gregory Westcott, here as qwestcot is our HEAD of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTS!

Greetz
Steve
crypt0kid

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:42 PM

I agreed with your thoughts. I am happy, that I can show you, that we already have an own exchange manager for all the listing requests!

Greetz
Steve

Steve, that's great news! Congrats  to Gregory Westcott Cheesy @qwestcot, hopefully you can get us listed on Bithumb and Bitfinex. If you can do that, then you will be a true hero to the community and you will put us all on a rocketship to Jupiter Grin

reapr

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:42:26 PM

one the page to sign up it asks for pubkey not my address, i missed registration?
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

In order to cancel the airdrop for one week to have the money for listing on these exchanges, we'd have to do a community vote and get a consensus and that could take some time. The devs can't simply cancel the airdrop for 1 week without informing the community. A lot of people would be very upset and many might sell their BTX out of anger. Some people may not want to give up their airdrop for 1 week, so that can be tricky.

When the pump for Bitcoin Cash was happening, there was more volume coming from Bithumb than there was from Bittrex. Even now, Bithumb and Bitfinex are getting more volume than Bittrex. Everyone wants to get listed on Bittrex, but you have to look at type of exchange that would best benefit the coin. In my opinion, Bithumb and Bitfinex would be much better exchanges to get listed on first before Bittrex.

well, better bittrex than nothing eheh kidding.. would be awesome if they do a votation for the weekly airdrop..
crypt0kid

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:22 PM

well, better bittrex than nothing eheh kidding.. would be awesome if they do a votation for the weekly airdrop..

Grin Bithumb, Bitfinex and Bittrex are all great exchanges, so getting listed on any of them will definitely benefit BTX, but in my opinion, Bithumb would send us into outer space Cheesy

Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:18:18 PM

If coin will be usable on different markets like amazon, ali, ebay etc the prise will significantly rise even on cryptopia.
And ok...What the reason to "scyrocket" if BTX will be on Bithumb, Bitfintex, Bittrex, Bitblablabla etc?
overlordcoin

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:23:57 PM

Just waiting for the listing on the new Exchange, lets hope for a $ 15 for BTX price
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:26:08 PM

Let's promote BTX for gaming. Please, contact Travian team - it is a wide known net game.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

Any update from the devs regarding the wrong coinmarketcap circulation numbers for Bitcore?

--ypsi

+1

Bitcore should be #50

However, it seems pretty clear that Dev(s) are not providing coinmarketcap the information they need.
@coinmarketcap is extremely good with updates. They are also Extremely quick to provide updates when requested.

Dev(s) are not providing them the proper info (which coinmarketcap DID have showing last Sunday for about 24hours - then it went back to Inaccurate block data)

But I can say this - The devs could have it fixed today if they wanted it fixed.

Why they have not done so by now, I can't figure out. Goes against all logic paths I can come up with.

I think there is a large number of us who would really like an answer on this one.

Please advise??
I agree with this , it has been a week now.
I would like to know what is going on.
Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:14:25 PM

BTX on Hitbtc. I got this feeling again  Grin
crypt0kid

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

--ypsi

+1

Bitcore should be #50

Please advise??

There are other coins that have asked coin market cap to update their circulating supply for more than 1 month before coin market cap finally replied. Don't expect coin market cap to respond too quickly. They will eventually respond, but they tend to take their time.

gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:07:36 PM

Greetz
Steve

Steve, that's great news! Congrats  to Gregory Westcott Cheesy @qwestcot, hopefully you can get us listed on Bithumb and Bitfinex. If you can do that, then you will be a true hero to the community and you will put us all on a rocketship to Jupiter Grin

I think HitBTC is a fantastic score as far as exchanges go so they will probably suffice for now. I am working on other things but all of the exchanges that everyone has listed has been contacted once or even twice over the last few weeks. I am eyeing a Korean exchange but only time will tell. For sure there are exciting things happening every day working on this project!  Grin
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:26:44 PM

Greetz
Steve

I think HitBTC is a fantastic score as far as exchanges go so they will probably suffice for now. I am working on other things but all of the exchanges that everyone has listed has been contacted once or even twice over the last few weeks. I am eyeing a Korean exchange but only time will tell. For sure there are exciting things happening every day working on this project!  Grin

you should maybe also try with coss.io
AntiTector

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:35:21 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 10:12:28 PM by AntiTector

Sorry, everyone! But i had to do it!
Share if you like it Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I saw this image on Facebook, but without BTX. I just couldn't resist to add BTX in the end, to end the discussion.  

█▀▀▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░▀▄░▄▀      
█▄█░░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░█░░
█▄▄▀░█░░█░░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░▄▀░▀▄
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:37:10 PM

--ypsi

+1

Bitcore should be #50

Please advise??

There are other coins that have asked coin market cap to update their circulating supply for more than 1 month before coin market cap finally replied. Don't expect coin market cap to respond too quickly. They will eventually respond, but they tend to take their time.

dev team already said days ago they were working with coinmarketcap, so I doubt they are waiting for a response.

If coin will be usable on different markets like amazon, ali, ebay etc the prise will significantly rise even on cryptopia.
And ok...What the reason to "scyrocket" if BTX will be on Bithumb, Bitfintex, Bittrex, Bitblablabla etc?

More exchanges, more exposure, better distribution, higher price.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:29:26 PM

I saw this image on Facebook, but without BTX. I just couldn't resist to add BTX in the end, to end the discussion.  

That was worth a good laugh. I might have to save that image for future use.... maybe share it on the official BTX Twitter.... hopefully nobody would get offended by it. :p
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:35:04 PM

i lol so hard on bitcoin cash  Cheesy Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: