Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
bluehalk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:33:22 AM

Any info on how to claim the BTX on coinomi wallet?

You need to create a new wallet, but do not delete the existing one. Private key does not move.

Follow the next steps.

Open your wallet, click on the top left menu, then hit the “+ COINS” button in the button and select “Bitcore” from the mind-blowing list of Coinomi’s 86 supported coins and 214 tokens.

A pop-up dialogue will appear, asking if Bitcore should be added. Hit the “ADVANCED SETTINGS” button. In the “Derivation Path” please enter:

M/44H/0H/0H

Please note that the characters before “H” are zeroes and not O’s.

Hint: If you have more than one Bitcoin wallets in your Coinomi and want to claim the equivalent BTX you will have to repeat the above process, replacing each time the last zero with the (zero-based) account index, so for the second wallet this would be M/44H/0H/1H, for the third wallet it would be M/44H/0H/2H, and so forth.

Now click “ADD”.

That’s it! Your BTX wallet is now ready!

After you move BTX from your newly created wallet to the old, you can delete the newly created.

Thank you.

But my BTCs are in different wallet (electrum) and was looking to import the private key of that wallet into Coinomi's BitCore wallet to claim the BTX. I couldn't see a way to do that.

In above steps, It is expected to have the BTC in Coinomi wallet with private keys on the device, and by creating new BitCore wallet and having the private keys there already it would claim the BTX in BitCore wallet, but for someone like me who has different BTC wallet, I couldn't find a way to add the private keys.

read this

https://www.reddit.com/r/NavCoin/comments/6p13k1/how_to_import_a_private_key_from_electrum_wallet/

Thank you Sir,
I was not sure what the sweep would do. That explained it for me.

Once again, Thank you for your help. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:34:46 AM

You need to create a new wallet, but do not delete the existing one. Private key does not move.

Follow the next steps.

Open your wallet, click on the top left menu, then hit the “+ COINS” button in the button and select “Bitcore” from the mind-blowing list of Coinomi’s 86 supported coins and 214 tokens.

A pop-up dialogue will appear, asking if Bitcore should be added. Hit the “ADVANCED SETTINGS” button. In the “Derivation Path” please enter:

M/44H/0H/0H

Hint: If you have more than one Bitcoin wallets in your Coinomi and want to claim the equivalent BTX you will have to repeat the above process, replacing each time the last zero with the (zero-based) account index, so for the second wallet this would be M/44H/0H/1H, for the third wallet it would be M/44H/0H/2H, and so forth.

Now click “ADD”.

After you move BTX from your newly created wallet to the old, you can delete the newly created.

Thank you quickly claimed my coins with this, went ahead and sold my bch and joined this one. Transactions are amazingly fast, such a huge difference.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:35:16 AM

what the fuck is btx ?

its not a fork of btc and this coin has no fundamental except 10MB block and segwit 10MB.

This coin has no future and no structure behind (not a platform, not used by company, no usecase etc)

Only coin with low supply and no use case.. seriously!

just stfu and go all in to BTX ~ tell a friend :-D weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:36:25 AM

Follow the next steps.

M/44H/0H/0H

Now click “ADD”.

Thank you quickly claimed my coins with this, went ahead and sold my bch and joined this one. Transactions are amazingly fast, such a huge difference.

PUMP TO $1000 BTX BTX BTX :^) to da mooon

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:39:46 AM

hi everyone, i need some help: my bitcore wallet doesn't sync anymore. It is not really blocked, it is just super slow. I have to sync more or less two weeks and i have an "estimated time left until synced"  of 44 weeks.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:41:37 AM

Follow the next steps.

M/44H/0H/0H

Now click “ADD”.

I'm glad I helped
BitcoreWhy

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:45:44 AM

How can i change wallet for bitcore from Coinomi to  original Bitcore wallet for windows ? I have to send from coinomi to bitcore wallet or have another way with phrasses or private keys?
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:47:22 AM

BTX has good technical specs. Also not bragging about marketing issues, they do a good job in crypto world. Devs deliveres as said there roadmap. In my opinion this coin is above any hardfork BTC and minimum to soft coin like bitconnect (BCC) what is a mono ecosystem.
I.Grozni

Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:57:07 AM

How can i change wallet for bitcore from Coinomi to  original Bitcore wallet for windows ? I have to send from coinomi to bitcore wallet or have another way with phrasses or private keys?

If you are send coins from Coinomi Bitcore Wallet to the original Bitcore Wallet you will pay a fee. I do not know whether the original Bitcore wallet can have more than one private key at a time. In any case, if you change the phrase from Coinomi to the original Bitcore Wallet you will need this tool https://coinomi.com/recovery-phrase-tool.html
Bombardier

Merit: 264

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:58:59 AM

haters gonna hate.
and as always guys: do not feed the trolls (especially the stupid ones).

p.s keep up the good work devs
MurrayRothbard77

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:59:56 AM

Are the airdrops still ongoing? It is impossible to tell from the massive wall of images and text on the OP  Undecided

Bombardier

Merit: 264

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:01:22 AM

Are the airdrops still ongoing? It is impossible to tell from the massive wall of images and text on the OP  Undecided

of course, airdrops still ongoing. 3% every week this month, 4% next month and so on. do not forget to register your BTX address: https://bitcore.cc/airdrop.php
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:03:27 AM

Told a few friends to get some of this coin two weeks ago they were dragging foots, now it's $43 and with everyone very stressed about btc transfer delays and fee, the people need a coin they can rely on. I see massive adoption coming, I just feel sad not a lot of btx would be lost through the Nov. 2 virtual drop.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:18:21 AM

what the fuck is btx ?

its not a fork of btc and this coin has no fundamental except 10MB block and segwit 10MB.

This coin has no future and no structure behind (not a platform, not used by company, no usecase etc)

Ok go away... Nothing to see

lol wow nice argument!!

Tell me why btx is not a shitcoin ?

If BTX is a shitcoin you must agree that BCH (#2-3 crypto) is just as shit if not worse and it's 25x more expensive or if we compare both ATH prices, then it's 60x more expensive. BTX / BSD devs are good so far, never seen them do anything fishy and they always delivered. Obviously, you didn't buy, you're mad, we get it but this is nowhere near the top.

lowesttop

Activity: 176

blessed to be a blessing

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:24:59 AM

what the fuck is btx ?

lol wow nice argument!!

If BTX is a shitcoin you must agree that BCH (#2-3 crypto) is just as shit if not worse and it's 25x more expensive or if we compare both ATH prices, then it's 60x more expensive. BTX / BSD devs are good so far, never seen them do anything fishy and they always delivered. Obviously, you didn't buy, you're mad, we get it but this is nowhere near the top.

agree with you,.

Tell me why btx is not a shitcoin ?,   _. exactly same as my question to BTC in early of its birth hahhaha,.
that time I asked my self what the hell is this BTC shit coin,.

Had invest in BTC,. now my BTC wallet  has been emptied and moved to this coin and some other coins,.
my thought and consideration is,. simple,. about risk and reward,. % increasing in value of this coin is more higher than BTC, there are already too many hype on BTC,.. (usually it is a bad signal to the market, could you imagine many speculator predicting and said that btc price will go to US$ 250K even to 1 million $US) when in fact today they are more other coins with a better spec sand features compared to BTC, if   you are smart and clever enough you will do the same action as me. let the big whale playing game with their toy (BTC),. that BTC price is too high IMO. risk and reward to keep that coin is not worth it anymore.

today BTC has this high price just due to its legacy, that's all nothing more,.one day it will  be flat IMO

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:36:11 AM

what the fuck is btx ?

lol wow nice argument!!

bch and btg is shitcoins but at least they are fork of the real BTC.. BTX is currently hyped because noob think its a fork like btg or bch but its not.. even in the topic the team use this argument with "virtual fork" to create more hype.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
yangS

Activity: 896
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:47:54 AM

what the fuck is btx ?

lol wow nice argument!!

bch and btg is shitcoins but at least they are fork of the real BTC.. BTX is currently hyped because noob think its a fork like btg or bch but its not.. even in the topic the team use this argument with "virtual fork" to create more hype.
The hype is everywhere in cryptoland. Why not the BTX hype?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:52:54 AM

Hype or not hype, id on´t care about. What i care about is that my investment is doing great since days and i hope this will last for some more days. We will see where all this going.
arbnewsd

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:13:00 AM

btx add to hitbtc today right?  Roll Eyes

any news?
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:16:52 AM

what the fuck is btx ?

lol wow nice argument!!

BTX did a snapshot of "the real BTC" and gave the coins to everyone who had BTC, this was done months before (April) Shitcoin Cash was even an idea. BTX doesn't have the 140GB blockchain size but has every transaction that lead to the point of the snapshot, for all intents and purposes it's the same as BTC but 350x lighter and much faster. Oh and this coin had segwit before BTC.

Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: