Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

First airdrop received.Feeling good
Should I register for airdrop again for next week ? or I am automatically registered for future airdrops ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

First airdrop received.Feeling good
Should I register for airdrop again for next week ? or I am automatically registered for future airdrops ?

As long as you don't move coins to another address you don't register the same address again. You will get every week from one registration. If you send any coins be sure to figure out your change address from the explorer and register the change address or you will miss out on some coins.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

Network Info

The pool bitcorepool.cc has some problems temporary.

We recommend temporary to switch the hashpower to a other pool. Example https://btx.suprnova.cc/

https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?topic=178.msg1298#msg1298

You Bitcore Team

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

Congratulations Bitcore!!! Justice at last!!

changing subject...  Has anybody received the stuck coins from Cryptopia from last week?? No answer to ticket, no nothing.. scary silence.  Embarrassed

No, but I went to the New Zealand police. Cryptopia did not leave me any other choice.
BTX developers do not want to help us either.
I think they have a connection with the Cryptopia, after BTX was added to it. We were to collect a collective complaint from the owners of BTX, who have a problem .. But apparently this does not make sense.

Is it possible that they have some problem with their BTX wallet?
For how long have this been a problem, because this is the first time i have heard about this BTX/Cryptopia problem.

There are no problems with the purse, because any other transactions are successful. I sent BTX on Jan 6, 2018, I have not received them yet.

Ok, but if you send BTX to Cryptopia, will it show on your balance? If not then they have problems with their BTX wallet, but if it shows on your balance then it's not Cryptopia wallet problem, it's something else in their withdrawal process.

Screenshot:

This should be a community concern.

It is NOT a Bitcore issue. But if could affect anyone using Cryptopia exchange.

There are users here with withdrawals of 800 BTX, 400 BTX, and in my case 200 BTX in "Processing" status STUCK for 9 days.
Not only we missed the airdrop percentage for that coins. I´m afraid they stole or lost our money.

Tickets have been placed and are being ignored or unanswered so far.

Cryptopia said they had issues and closed new registrations. It seems they care more for new customers than existing ones, as they fixed they servers and already opened registration again... but keep ignoring support tickets.

Next step is contacting New Zealand police for fraud.

Maybe devs have another way of contacting Cryptopia, cause Twitter posts, Facebook msgs, or emails are being ignored too.

Today it is my problem. Tomorrow it could be YOURS. Let´s do something. There has to be a way

Devs, please, let us know

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

All these exchanges have the same problem, after the big boom of crypto they still have same man power as before or little above.
They didn't expand in the same ratio as their customer base has.

To be left in the dark with so much value hanging in the air....don't know what to say.

Not sure if they actually brake any law with that kind of behavior or can they be regulated in anyway?
AnonymousCryptoAmateur

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

How long will the airdrops continue? Bought some btx and stored them in coinomi and registered for the airdrops last week.
You can follow my airdrop end date prediction each week.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg27727748#msg27727748

I will post an updated prediction later today.

--ypsi

Hi,

as always very good estimation, Ypsi.
119 000 prediction vs 117 443.710075 reality.

GOOD JOB!

Looking forward how it will continue:).
Fizsan

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Roadmap:

Sorry, had to repost this.  Wink
_javier_

Still a manic miner

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

Sorry, had to repost this.  Wink

thanks for burying other important subjects that could affect you too.

vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

changing subject...  Has anybody received the stuck coins from Cryptopia from last week?? No answer to ticket, no nothing.. scary silence.  Embarrassed

No, but I went to the New Zealand police. Cryptopia did not leave me any other choice.
I think they have a connection with the Cryptopia, after BTX was added to it. We were to collect a collective complaint from the owners of BTX, who have a problem .. But apparently this does not make sense.

For how long have this been a problem, because this is the first time i have heard about this BTX/Cryptopia problem.

There are no problems with the purse, because any other transactions are successful. I sent BTX on Jan 6, 2018, I have not received them yet.

Ok, but if you send BTX to Cryptopia, will it show on your balance? If not then they have problems with their BTX wallet, but if it shows on your balance then it's not Cryptopia wallet problem, it's something else in their withdrawal process.

Screenshot:

There are users here with withdrawals of 800 BTX, 400 BTX, and in my case 200 BTX in "Processing" status STUCK for 9 days.
Not only we missed the airdrop percentage for that coins. I´m afraid they stole or lost our money.

Cryptopia said they had issues and closed new registrations. It seems they care more for new customers than existing ones, as they fixed they servers and already opened registration again... but keep ignoring support tickets.

Maybe devs have another way of contacting Cryptopia, cause Twitter posts, Facebook msgs, or emails are being ignored too.

Today it is my problem. Tomorrow it could be YOURS. Let´s do something. There has to be a way

I warned cryptic several times. Cryptopia did not hear me.

Dear BTX Devs,
Please help us get our coins back, until things go too far. You are our last hope.

vpixele

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

there is some problem on cryptopia? i was trading there my btx some weeks ago, but now i read that some people are unhappy.. what is the other choice out of cryptopia?
anyone?

Yes, there are LOTS of coins stuck in "Processing" status after withdraw confirmation for 2 weeks. In my case, there are 200 BTX coins  that missed 2 airdrops so far. An Cryptopia doesnt even answer the ticket.

That is strange, i have had no problems withdrawing BTX from Cryptopia multiple times. Maybe you are doing something incorrect, or not confirming the withdrawal properly.

Not only this person has problems with the withdrawal BTX from 06/01/2018. The same problems I have and many other holders of BTX.
Please do not defend Cryptopia. They do not deserve that.

zajiczech

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

there is some problem on cryptopia? i was trading there my btx some weeks ago, but now i read that some people are unhappy.. what is the other choice out of cryptopia?
anyone?

Yes, there are LOTS of coins stuck in "Processing" status after withdraw confirmation for 2 weeks. In my case, there are 200 BTX coins  that missed 2 airdrops so far. An Cryptopia doesnt even answer the ticket.

That is strange, i have had no problems withdrawing BTX from Cryptopia multiple times. Maybe you are doing something incorrect, or not confirming the withdrawal properly.

Not only this person has problems with the withdrawal BTX from 06/01/2018. The same problems I have and many other holders of BTX.

Just to report, I've withdrawn 58 BTX three days ago and it went pretty fast, maybe I was lucky or it is too small amount.
_javier_

Still a manic miner

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Screenshot:

Dear BTX Devs,
Please help us get our coins back, until things go too far. You are our last hope.

Reported situation at https://www.netsafe.org.nz/advice/scams/
(Netsafe is New Zealand’s independent, non-profit online safety organisation.)

vpixele

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

anyone?

Just to report, I've withdrawn 58 BTX three days ago and it went pretty fast, maybe I was lucky or it is too small amount.

I also output some money on 07/01/2018, everything went well. I think the problem with the servers was on Saturday, January 6th.
If we remain silent, we will never return our money. We must be heard in any way.

zajiczech

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

anyone?

I also output some money on 07/01/2018, everything went well. I think the problem with the servers was on Saturday, January 6th.
If we remain silent, we will never return our money. We must be heard in any way.

Of course, there is no doubt about it. Hope everyone gets what is missing.
tonky

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Screenshot:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS9vCaqWAAEhVmq.jpg

hello I made a withdrawal from my btx wallet for cryptopia and only got 15 confirmations, cryptopia asks for 20 confirmations. How do I get the transaction to reach 20 if the process is finished? Or is it that my BTX will be returned?
vpixele

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Screenshot:

Dear BTX Devs,

Reported situation at https://www.netsafe.org.nz/advice/scams/
(Netsafe is New Zealand’s independent, non-profit online safety organisation.)

Thank you! I also turned to them for help.

_javier_

Still a manic miner

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 02:02:05 PM by _javier_

anyone?

You were lucky and it was too small.

Here it is my 200 BTX stuck, and then small withdrawals that went thru fine..

crypsy

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Good idea ,shitty realization.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IitSMWH39kov4SXCLcqG4sUjmWfk1RoY/view?usp=sharing

btc: 183ZdPA9c5XkGgacaN9q7aJY93asV2BnKt
eth: 0x144c3b9d9c3c6e465d4cfe136d318440e81bb39e
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

2 hours since last block, seems something broke

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Today, the coin is frankly frankly happy! The rate grows on eyes !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: