Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 [720] 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

https://ethereumworldnews.com/cryptocurrency-market-on-the-green-g20-puts-crypto-regulation-on-hold/

Right when I was thinking things could get even more ugly. Well I still think my reasoning stands but this definitely gives us all a boost. Regulations always spook the crypto crowd. Even if we all know that the regulations can't be enforced in any way shape or form. War on drugs... war on terror... war on crypto. They are all the same from the standpoint that they can't really be controlled.
lol tell that to Dread Pirate Roberts. In the real world absolutely regulations can be enforced.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

https://ethereumworldnews.com/cryptocurrency-market-on-the-green-g20-puts-crypto-regulation-on-hold/

Right when I was thinking things could get even more ugly. Well I still think my reasoning stands but this definitely gives us all a boost. Regulations always spook the crypto crowd. Even if we all know that the regulations can't be enforced in any way shape or form. War on drugs... war on terror... war on crypto. They are all the same from the standpoint that they can't really be controlled.
lol tell that to Dread Pirate Roberts. In the real world absolutely regulations can be enforced.

I agree with this.  Regulating crypto is not like the war on drugs.  Digital money needs merchant/user adoption to gain value and the govt can easily trace and kill any digital currency.  Few would try using a banned currency which would result in zero or near zero value for that currency.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:28:16 AM

I agree with this.  Regulating crypto is not like the war on drugs.  Digital money needs merchant/user adoption to gain value and the govt can easily trace and kill any digital currency.  Few would try using a banned currency which would result in zero or near zero value for that currency.

It’s exactly the same in the regard that none could ever remotely be completely successful. Tons of people still do drugs, there are still terrorists, and in much of the same way crypto will always persist. It is really hard to fight against ideas.That is why privacy features are important. That makes it not so traceable doesn’t it. Look... I don’t know when it is going to shift but at some point governments will either create some sort of trap where they offer a centralized digital currency or they will take an antagonistic approach towards decentralized currencies... or hell maybe both. If it weren’t for the many other uses for Blockchain I think they would have already tried to shut it down.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

It’s exactly the same in the regard that none could ever remotely be completely successful. Tons of people still do drugs, there are still terrorists, and in much of the same way crypto will always persist. It is really hard to fight against ideas.That is why privacy features are important. That makes it not so traceable doesn’t it. Look... I don’t know when it is going to shift but at some point governments will either create some sort of trap where they offer a centralized digital currency or they will take an antagonistic approach towards decentralized currencies... or hell maybe both. If it weren’t for the many other uses for Blockchain I think they would have already tried to shut it down.

Drugs have intrinsic value and are anonymous.  Crypto currencies have zero intrinsic value and can be easily traced.  There is no such thing as truly anon crypto currencies.

These 2 differences alone are enough for me to keep DUMPING!!! 

gwestcot

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:57:54 AM

Drugs have intrinsic value and are anonymous.  Crypto currencies have zero intrinsic value and can be easily traced.  There is no such thing as truly anon crypto currencies.

Well lets be honest... NOTHING has true intrinsic value. You kind of learn that in microeconomics 101.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:02:08 AM

Well lets be honest... NOTHING has true intrinsic value. You kind of learn that in microeconomics 101.
[/quote]

I have an Econ degree and I don’t remember ever learning that.

Regardless, relatively speaking, toilet paper has infinitely more intrinsic value than digital money.  Without a use case and adoption/velocity, digital money is worthless in absolute terms. 

As for the govt centralizing crypto, why bother, BTC is already centralized and traceable. 

Imagine the possibilities.  Wink

vytccskmt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

Ridiculous! It is not the time of dumping, instead it is time of buying and accumulating more potential coins into our portfolios. And BitCore is one of the best candidates which can help us to get much more profits when the whole market jump to bull market next months.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:21:50 AM

Ridiculous! It is not the time of dumping, instead it is time of buying and accumulating more potential coins into our portfolios. And BitCore is one of the best candidates which can help us to get much more profits when the whole market jump to bull market next months.

In a few months yes but until then BTC should keep dropping and taking alts with it.  BTX doesn’t have much support at $7.  The bottom could drop out in the next week or two. 

gwestcot

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

In a few months yes but until then BTC should keep dropping and taking alts with it.  BTX doesn’t have much support at $7.  The bottom could drop out in the next week or two. 

Ya I really don't think this is anywhere near the bottom as far as BTC goes. That means big daddy BTC will drag everyone else down with it.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

Ya I really don't think this is anywhere near the bottom as far as BTC goes. That means big daddy BTC will drag everyone else down with it.

Agreed.  I’m thinking sub $6,000 by April but if we get panic dumping noobs it could hit $3,000.  That would destroy the value of alts.  That’s when you go all-in.   

TheCoinDigger

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

Quote from: The First Wallet

By the way, it's Monday... I'm dumping!!

Laqvioxie

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:30:58 AM

Yep, our airdrop is approaching. It iz very near.  Smiley
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 06:42:23 AM by agostine

I was told to read charts!

Total Market Cap January 07 was $829.194.000.000 in February 18, CMC had decrease to $483.075.000.000. Bitcore was the only coin in my portfolio that was not hit by this slaughter, instead Bitcore was stable and increase in value from January 07 $26 to February 18’s $32.

Compare Bitcore with other Altcoins during this period, BTX increase instead of decrease.

February 06 we had a DUMP to $16, recover fast up to $32 in February 18. March 02 DUMP to $20, $5 higher than February 06 DUMP!

So what happened February 18? Nothing special the same as February 06 actually volatility that is common in crypto. The interesting part is that everyone still believed in Bitcore even Gwestcot, who was posting positive, answers to the community.  

Gwestcot has always been pro Bitcore, however it change radically from page 684, March 02! Suddenly everything was wrong with Bitcore, I do not understand that how it is possible?

He quit in December post good answers until March 02.

March 02 DUMP to $20, that is $5 higher than February 06 DUMP!

But now Gwestcot start his FUD.
This is exactly what I meant Gwestcot’s BS, FUD from March 02 until today started the new downtrend, and that could have been avoided if he shut up and only sold his coins, free or not I do not care?

A NO team member could not heart Bitcore as he did! He should as a former team member been loyal to the company and the investors but, instead he like to spread FUD, after he sell his coins. If you see it historically back to January BTX have survive and prosper after all Dumpings, from March 02 and page 684, you can read yourself, compare the cart.

After following your postings Gwestcot, there is a diagnosis for you, paranoid schizophrenia; is defined as “a chronic mental disorder in which a person loses touch with reality (psychosis).  

I love this project, today I only accumulate, will it be bad as sub $2, or even lower. I must get ice and find a kidney buyer.  

Be patience folks you will be rewarded one day, we are many of us who see a bright future in this project.

Peace
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Someone, please. Sell dumped BTX to Vlad to have him silent.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
elisons

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

Total Market Cap January 07 was $829.194.000.000 in February 18, CMC had decrease to $483.075.000.000. Bitcore was the only coin in my portfolio that was not hit by this slaughter, instead Bitcore was stable and increase in value from January 07 $26 to February 18’s $32.

Compare Bitcore with other Altcoins during this period, BTX increase instead of decrease.

February 06 we had a DUMP to $16, recover fast up to $32 in February 18. March 02 DUMP to $20, $5 higher than February 06 DUMP!

So what happened February 18? Nothing special the same as February 06 actually volatility that is common in crypto. The interesting part is that everyone still believed in Bitcore even Gwestcot, who was posting positive, answers to the community.  

Gwestcot has always been pro Bitcore, however it change radically from page 684, March 02! Suddenly everything was wrong with Bitcore, I do not understand that how it is possible?

This is exactly what I meant Gwestcot’s BS, FUD from March 02 until today started the new downtrend, and that could have been avoided if he shut up and only sold his coins, free or not I do not care?

A NO team member could not heart Bitcore as he did! He should as a former team member been loyal to the company and the investors but, instead he like to spread FUD, after he sell his coins. If you see it historically back to January BTX have survive and prosper after all Dumpings, from March 02 and page 684, you can read yourself, compare the cart.

After following your postings Gwestcot, there is a diagnosis for you, paranoid schizophrenia; is defined as “a chronic mental disorder in which a person loses touch with reality (psychosis).  

I love this project, today I only accumulate, will it be bad as sub $2, or even lower. I must get ice and find a kidney buyer.  

Be patience folks you will be rewarded one day, we are many of us who see a bright future in this project.

Peace

btx dump to $20 for $8!!!!

BTX is sucks coin!!

oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

I fully confirm this. BTX did not fall in price as much as other altcoins. What happened in March? Do you believe that one former member of the team can commit dumping?
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

BTX is sucks coin!!

From my standpoint BTX have gone from 1,95 USD to 8 USD.
How much coins did you get from Airdrops?

Holdi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Just HODL

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

Peace

BTX is sucks coin!!

The whole market looks the same. So does the market sucks also ?

Dont forget we have here some really hard dumpers like Vlad2Vlad. There are rumours that he has more than the possible 21 million coins in his wallet.  Grin

Sorry, the last sentence was to troll back...

keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

Poor bastard, everybody is blaming Gwestcot.

He’s like the Punxsutawney Phil of BTX.
Every time he comes out on bitcointalk and sees his own shadow, we have six more weeks of bear market Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:25:21 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:38:58 AM by agostine

I fully confirm this. BTX did not fall in price as much as other altcoins. What happened in March? Do you believe that one former member of the team can commit dumping?

No he could not and he did not by his dumping.
But after he had dump, he start to spread FUD read his posts from page 684 then you see for yourself.
From March 02 he start to be negative remember his March 02 DUMP to $20 was $5 higher than February 06 DUMP that was down to $15! If you as a former member start to spread FUD here what happens, simple only check the charts.  Cool
As a former team member that affect investors. The pattern of BTX change from that point, we start to go sub.   Read his postings, he also shows that he was confused; he was talking against himself many times.
Peace
Pages: « 1 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 [720] 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: