Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 [959] 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729069 times)
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Is Bitcore still active or have devs stopped working on it?

Please check BTX roadmap - https://bitcore.cc/roadmap/ and also official social accounts, like twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

The Bitcore development team is very active and continues its activities and development. I'm waiting for the start of production of ATM, to see how the popularity of the project is growing. I hope the prices of the new ATM will be adequate.
Holdi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Just HODL

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

Keep your Coins in the wallet, Bitcore is the best Bitcoin Fork. The development of the roadmap needs time but the team is working and delivers.
Why is Bitcore the best fork?

- The distribution of the coins is much better, see the rich list https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/#!rich.
- The technical details, very fast and asic save POW.

Lot's of coming inovations like ATM's and a complete FIAT payment network.

frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:11:10 AM

it is still active as the above replies claim.  In addition you can check this link to see that the development team has been making commits to the code throughout the year : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcore/developer#panel

frogpoet

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:55:25 AM

Why would anyone buy this coin? It's main purpose is to make it's developers rich and on the offside it pretends trying to beat Bitcoin. And it's not even decentralized, don't be stupid get out now!
why do you believe that bitcore is not decentralized? please provide data supporting your claim. Also, why do you say that it "pretends trying" to beat bitcoin? Speedwise, it does beat bitcoin. I've provided this link as support : https://www.weusecoins.com/what-is-bitcore/

It's founder can manipulate the coin distribution and has been dumping his coins on your dumb asses. BTX will never become a legal way of payment. Why not? Because there is no more room for a random coin to make it's way to the top. There are dozens of useless coins trying to do the same thing. It's over.

Bitcore's founders (there are three) pre-mined 16.2 million BTX in lieu of having an ICO. 8 million of those were distributed to BTX addresses created for all bitcoin holders at the moment of the blockchain snapshot (i.e. during the 'hybrid fork'). Bitcoin holders could then claim those coins by activating their BTX accounts. Of the remaining 8 million, 90 % of them were distributed in airdrops, while the founders (the development team) kept 10 % of them for future development.  This means that the distribution of coins was more equal than that of previous bitcoin forks, specifically to support the concept of decentralization. This is described in sections 2.2 and 2.3 of the whitepaper which is here : https://bitcore.cc/white-paper/

When i look at the "rich list" of BTX holders (click on the 'rich list' tab here : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/ ) , i see that the top 10 addresses contain roughly 12 % of the coins, the top 100 have 28 %, and the top 1000 have about 52 % . Given that the development team initially owned 5 % of all the coins (i.e. 10 % of the 8 million which where themselves 50 % of the total 16 million), and given the distributions demonstrated by the rich list, i don't see how the developers could materially affect the price of the coin even if they wanted to dump all of the ones they own.

Have i missed something? please let me know if i am misinterpreting either the white paper or the rich list or both. thanks.

Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

What is the best 1070 hashrate for Bitcore (BTX)?
Thanks.

dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
Merited by Limx Dev (1), CoinEraser (1)

______________Greetings from HCPP18 congress in Prague.______________

______________The Hacker’s Congress presented by Institute of Cryptoanarchy took place on the 5th to 7th of October 2018 at Prague’s Paralelní Polis, a hub for Cryptocurrency, Technology and Cryptoanarchy.

The term cryptoanarchy describes the growing environment of the unregulated internet, where unlimited data share and the development of the free market became possible by using anonymous tools such as decentralized currencies like bitcoin, and anti-spyware encryption tools. Paralelní Polis is one of a kind nonprofit organization that has put together art, social sciences, and modern technologies.

Read the full article here

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
Ktrade
___Services
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
pool-umine.org

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:05:16 AM
Merited by Limx Dev (1)

BitCore on umine.org

https://umine.org/

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:3556 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=BTX -R 3

Low fee 0.5%.
Payouts are made automatically every 1 hour.

sanchiz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Hello everyone !

BTX will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!  -> https://aiodex.com/vote/BTX
we want binance Wink
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

Hey, many shitcoins died, according to cmc BTX is 100th on the list without the tokens right now.
https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/
I missed this but its now on 291 on rankings there.
They have a very active devs that's been working with it.
Hello everyone !

BTX will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!  -> https://aiodex.com/vote/BTX
we want binance Wink
Haha, not so quick we'll be there soon. Will try aiodex.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
L0G1C

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

Very undervalued project.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

Hello everyone !

BTX will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!  -> https://aiodex.com/vote/BTX
we want binance Wink

we all want
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

If listing on new exchanges is only thing that we can hope for price to go back than I think that we are in trouble. I mean its great to be listed everywhere and to have various wallets for BTX but there is no trade volume to support all that, and coin is already on 8 exchanges that are on cmc and no results!
frogpoet

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

If listing on new exchanges is only thing that we can hope for price to go back than I think that we are in trouble. I mean its great to be listed everywhere and to have various wallets for BTX but there is no trade volume to support all that, and coin is already on 8 exchanges that are on cmc and no results!
another way to get the price up, I believe, is to increase the demand for the coin. To do that we can increase the use cases of the coin, for example by convincing merchants to accept btx as payments for online purchases.  To do that, we can write software that would allow the merchants to easily plug in a payment solution to their website which could allow the merchant to not worry about fluctuating cryptocurrency prices. For example, I could imagine them adding something like a widget to the site. The merchant would specify his BTX account in the widget code. (maybe as a service the team or the author of the widget could set up his BTX account and do that for him). The widget would automatically display the price of the product in BTX such that it always synchronized with the current price - so say theres an item that costs 15 dollars; the widget would display 15 dollars worth of BTX at the moment when the user accessed the web page.  The page would update every 30 seconds or so to always display the latest price. Once the user pays, those funds get transferred from the user's BTX account (so the user would have to have one) into the merchant's, and then the widget could automatically sell the BTX for dollars via a remote call to an exchange. The benefit to the merchant is that his fees would be much less compared to a credit card, and he wouldn't have to worry about charge-back fraud since the transaction is immutable. (for more benefits for a merchant, see here : https://bitcore.cc/official-q3-newletter-of-bitcore-2018/ ) . Currently GamesForCoins accepts BTX online ( https://www.games4coins.com/ ) - take a look at that screen. That's how I envisage the widget would look.  I wonder if they are using their own code to interface with BTX. Ideally there would be a widget that would be reusable across web sites; it would just be configured for each merchant and product being sold. The problems then become how to convince users to want to BUY items in BTX. Maybe have some sort of discount associated with using crypto instead of either a credit card or paypal ?

larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Very undervalued project.

Still overvalued.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

another way to get the price up, I believe, is to increase the demand for the coin. To do that we can increase the use cases of the coin, for example by convincing merchants to accept btx as payments for online purchases.  To do that, we can write software that would allow the merchants to easily plug in a payment solution to their website which could allow the merchant to not worry about fluctuating cryptocurrency prices.

That's much easier said than done! You want to convince merchants to accept btx as payments and if they look at btx price from beginning of this year with over 30$ and now 0.8$. How can you convince them that it wont drop 50% in price in one day?! Thats all good ideas but how would they chose btx over for example tether, which droped 1% in a year and thats a scandal!?
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

another way to get the price up, I believe, is to increase the demand for the coin. To do that we can increase the use cases of the coin, for example by convincing merchants to accept btx as payments for online purchases.  To do that, we can write software that would allow the merchants to easily plug in a payment solution to their website which could allow the merchant to not worry about fluctuating cryptocurrency prices.

That's much easier said than done! You want to convince merchants to accept btx as payments and if they look at btx price from beginning of this year with over 30$ and now 0.8$. How can you convince them that it wont drop 50% in price in one day?! Thats all good ideas but how would they chose btx over for example tether, which droped 1% in a year and thats a scandal!?
Secondly, today cryptocurrencies are not a means of payment in most countries. Therefore, it is not so easy to use Bitcore as a payment for goods and services. Law-abiding sellers will not agree to this.
frogpoet

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:56:39 AM

Secondly, today cryptocurrencies are not a means of payment in most countries. Therefore, it is not so easy to use Bitcore as a payment for goods and services. Law-abiding sellers will not agree to this.

yes, those are both legitimate issues. they are also issues which bitcoin itself faces. If bitcoin were to ever succeed, it would need to have solutions to these issues - and if it were successful with those solutions, then bitcore could also be successful using those same solutions. At that point, the efficiency that bitcore has over bitcoin should be able to give it an advantage - IF people know about it. that's one big advantage that BTC has over BTX - name recognition.

with regards to the price fluctuation, the idea is that the widget would exchange the BTX as fast as possible to fiat for the merchant. so the concern with the price fluctuation is limited to the span of time between the moment that the buyer clicks on "buy with BTX" and the widget accepts the payment, processes it, makes calls to the exchange and converts to fiat - i.e. not the whole day. since BTX is over 40 times faster than BTC, it should be easier to convince a merchant that they would be less likely to be affected by price volatility with BTX compared with BTC, because BTX is faster than BTC and thus the window of opportunity in which there are price swings would be less. The merchant fee is also much lower than with BTC.

it's good that we discuss these things and brainstorm - not that we are likely to come up with a solution, but discussing these things and throwing out possibly-wild ideas as solutions is the only way those solutions (if they exist) will be discovered.

so far the two issues raised above are issues shared by all cryptocurrencies, except perhaps tether with regards to volatility.  I don't know enough about tether to have an opinion on whether the advantages or disadvantages of that currency would be enough to make it a better choice for a merchant than BTX.

if a merchant is not legally able to accept cryptocurrency in their country, then they should not use the widget. Is it possible I wonder for someone in a country that bans cryptocurrency to nevertheless attempt to spend cryptocurrency by going to the merchant's site, which is housed in a different country? it would seem that the buyers country should be able to block access to the site, or perhaps just block the portion of the site that accepts BTX. Another possibility is that the widget queries the user session (i.e. through the http headers) to determine whether the originating request came from a banned country, at which point it would not display itself.  The merchant would need to have a secondary means of payment to display if this were the case; and the widget would need to be able to contact a 3rd party to get an updated list of countries that banned crypto, to determine if it should display. If it only did that though it would be very easy to get around that issue, since http headers can be easily spoofed to display whatever origin you like. But perhaps the widget could not be held accountable for spoofing attacks, as all websites are subject to those.

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:16:42 PM
Merited by Limx Dev (1)

Guys, let's vote for BITCORE BTX on GOBABA
#crypto #vote #news #contest #bitcore #bitcoin
#BTX #coins

VOTE!!!

Share & Retweet

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
Ktrade
___Services
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:19:35 PM
Merited by Limx Dev (1)

Read them now at your desired language at Bitcore.cc

In which other languages would you like to see the Bitcore WP... we are already working on the German translation... let's comment here the language you would like

Share & Retweet

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
Ktrade
___Services
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

Pages: « 1 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 [959] 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: