Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 [960] 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
Retaliator

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

Another voting. When will you pay for listing from developers fund? How do you plan to distribute btx to BTC holders on binance, bitfinex, bithumb etc? Seems like you are waiting when major exchanges will add bitcore for free on its own, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

We have started our outreach program in Venezuela on October 14 with an educational seminar in Valencia, one of the most important cities in this country. This seminar was co-sponsored with other blockchain platform looking the same goal: teach people about blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies and help them to start in this amazing new opportunity. This event broadcasted live on youtube. Venezuela will be BTX´s territory!

Read the full article

Would you like to see Bitcore directly in your country? tell us...

Share & Retweet

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
Ktrade
___Services
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

Just a curiosity.
Any chance of implementing POS too? There is a good amout of crypto community that prefer to stake than mining. Would be nice to attract their interess too. This could be a pos/pow too.
 Huh Huh

It is not about what these people want. PoW vs. PoS is a question of security not a question of convenience or ROI.
Holdi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Just HODL

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:40:17 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 09:03:01 PM by Holdi

POW/POS for Bitcore would be a great feature.
I see no reason why this should be a security issue.
The coin is performing terrible the last months. Sure the bear market does its best for this situation.
So this feature would be great and POS coins are also securing a network.

And also there is demand of a big exchange. You can see what happens to a coin like "Ravencoin" when it is listed on an exchange like Binance!

A forum like deep onion has would also be a good decision to bundle news and investors. Its an idea which costs nearly nothing!

drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

I was asking for POS long ago and without any results.
I don't see why would Ethereum team forcing implementation of POS if its bad thing?!
As for the big exchanges, I'm really afraid of how much would it cost us, since the team should pay for listing, probably selling some of their BTX for that!
MrTR3

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

please donate to my worthy cause !

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:34:41 AM

POW/POS for Bitcore would be a great feature.
I see no reason why this should be a security issue.
The coin is performing terrible the last months. Sure the bear market does its best for this situation.
So this feature would be great and POS coins are also securing a network.

And also there is demand of a big exchange. You can see what happens to a coin like "Ravencoin" when it is listed on an exchange like Binance!

A forum like deep onion has would also be a good decision to bundle news and investors. Its an idea which costs nearly nothing!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092583.0

masternode . easy as .
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Masternode time for bitcore?Minimum 10k coins to run 1 masternode.

█████████████████████
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

How would you convince someone to give 7k for masternode when it could easily go to 1k with btx price falling? I think masternode is good Idea but coin must be way stronger than this or it just have to be less coins for mn.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

I don't see why would Ethereum team forcing implementation of POS if its bad thing?!
As for the big exchanges, I'm really afraid of how much would it cost us, since the team should pay for listing, probably selling some of their BTX for that!

POS ? MNs ? Why? Bitcore works well as true POW coin. Timetravel10 is currently ASIC resistant algorithm with enough good energy effeciency (in comparision with Neoscrypt, ProgPoW etc.)
Just more promotion and real goods trades by Bitcore using and we will see price growth. Of course after the end of bearish trend in Crypto market

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

POS ? MNs ? Why? Bitcore works well as true POW coin. Timetravel10 is currently ASIC resistant algorithm with enough good energy effeciency (in comparision with Neoscrypt, ProgPoW etc.)
Just more promotion and real goods trades by Bitcore using and we will see price growth. Of course after the end of bearish trend in Crypto market
He means that if developers launch masternodes then people will start buying coins. But I don't think this is an effective way to increase demand.
frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

BTX info needed for https://isthiscoinascam.com

I know bitcore is not a scam, but I noticed that when I go to https://isthiscoinascam.com/check/bitcore the project is not rated. This is because there are 3 pieces of information needed :

1. team info
2. whitepaper info
3. facebook page info

I tried to submit this information myself, but when I did that the following message appears :

"To help us keep this data upto date please send us an email with any updates.
Official data such as social media channels and website urls has to be submitted by a project member from an official email.
Please ask a project official to email with us with such changes.
Please email updates to: isthiscoinascam@gmail.com "

We need a project member to email this info from an "official email." When I do a search for "bitcore scam" in google, the above site is the 2nd entry in the list, on the first page. If we imagine people wanting to learn more about this coin, many of them are going to do a similar web search to look for red flags.

p.s. I have cross posted this to the reddit group.

operav

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

He means that if developers launch masternodes then people will start buying coins. But I don't think this is an effective way to increase demand.
I'm quite optimist on this project as well,
 the btx in relation to mining, will the difficulty be increased similar to  btc mining? 
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:26:25 PM

Why does it matter if it's asic resistant or not? Most of asic resistant coins performed really bad. And to be honest BTX is more Nvidia card mining coin, because team had (and maybe still have) their farm with nvidia 1060. So not really decentralised anyway.
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

still no trezor integration ? second update from trezor since BTX ann. by devs integration to trezor
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

After more than a year of holding $BTX, I sold them all and went all in $XHV. We had a good ride during the bull run though. Good luck to the Bitcore devs.  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

the btx in relation to mining, will the difficulty be increased similar to  btc mining? 
Bitcore difficulty of mining does not depend on the difficulty of Bitcoin. Bitcore is a standalone coin. And the difficulty is significantly reduced due to the transition of miners to other coins.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

the btx in relation to mining, will the difficulty be increased similar to  btc mining?  

Bitcore has a unique difficulty retargeting algorithm: Core Shield 64_15
It's aim is to prevent any extreme drops or increases if big pools join or leave BTX mining while offering a similar security as Bitcoins retarget system.
The growth of the difficulty-level is depending on miners and their total hashpower.

If you are interested in more technical details, have a look at the Bitcore whitepaper: https://bitcore.cc/white-paper/

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

Bitcore has a unique difficulty retargeting algorithm: Core Shield 64_15
It's aim is to prevent any extreme drops or increases if big pools join or leave BTX mining while offering a similar security as Bitcoins retarget system.
The growth of the difficulty-level is depending on miners and their total hashpower.

If you are interested in more technical details, have a look at the Bitcore whitepaper: https://bitcore.cc/white-paper/
Yes, this is a very interesting feature of the Timetravel algorithm, when the complexity cannot increase or decrease by more than 15% one-time.
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:03:25 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 10:49:30 AM by dgcarlosleon

The Blockchain Hotel, was founded by Gideon Gallasch and Gökhan Köse, is situated in Essen, Germany. The whole team strives to become one of the main hubs for blockchain technology in Europe. Our Bitcore Team were there at Blockchain Tech Crypto Meetup 2018 (#BTCM2018; 25-26/05/18). Our topics were “Bitcore” (a general presentation) presented by Ivo and “Differences between Bitcoin and Bitcore” presented by Steve. In his presentation Ivo spoke about future developments of Bitcore, in particular the FIAT Gateway and BTXM.

Jon was recently participant of BlockchainHotel Meetup on 22-23 October 2018. As Bitcore BTX, we were...

Read the full article

Share & Retweet

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
Ktrade
___Services
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
searchcorve

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:41:34 AM

http://bitcore.cc/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/flyerBTXblockchainhotel02.png
We have started our outreach program in Venezuela on October 14 with an educational seminar in Valencia, one of the most important cities in this country. This seminar was co-sponsored with other blockchain platform looking the same goal: teach people about blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies and help them to start in this amazing new opportunity. This event broadcasted live on youtube. Venezuela will be BTX´s territory!

Read the full article

Share & Retweet

https://i.imgur.com/BBJdWQI.png
https://i.imgur.com/M0THgJG.jpg
Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
]Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
]Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
Ktrade
___Services
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___
I have a strong trust in BTX, it's only a matter of time before Bitcore blasts off, hopefully it will happen in the near future    Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 [960] 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: