Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 [962] 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729066 times)
frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:19:25 PM
Merited by Limx Dev (2)

The development team is not very active in promoting their ideas and the project as a whole. They work the same way as with the Bitsend project. It takes years for them to have at least some growth.

my personal opinion (not shared by many others I suspect) is that a large part of promotion should be done by the holders of the coin. my reasoning is that this gives the developers the ability to concentrate on what they are good at - developing. as a developer myself (not on the bitcore team, but an independent developer) I am prejudiced towards this view, of course - but I think it's worth pointing out that one of the things that the team excels at, which is rapid technical implementation, would not IMO be possible without having enough time to devote to programming. Note that BTX implemented SegWit far faster than other coins; and note that BTX responded to the recent security bug that affects all forks very quickly ( https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcore_btx/comments/9hg08r/bug_in_bitcoin_code_also_opens_smaller/ ).

in other words, i'm in favor of coin holders following a grass-roots approach, to use political jargon. support in marketing from below, rather than being directed from above. this can be hard to coordinate however, even though all holders of the coin have an incentive to do it (i.e. increase in coin price). i think the trick is to do a little bit each day; maybe just contact one web page where you see no mention of BTX; or update one coin ranking site with accurate data. these little things add up, like taxes.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

the btx chart is just one of the sadest things ive seen in crypto.
 Cry

My thoughts exactly. The BTX chart gives me flashbacks to Steemit in 2016/17.
leonjbr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

Cry

Very good point sir. I have taken a look at the STEEM chart and I have to say that youre totally right. But to be fair, right now all the charts look pretty much the same.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

my personal opinion (not shared by many others I suspect) is that a large part of promotion should be done by the holders of the coin. my reasoning is that this gives the developers the ability to concentrate on what they are good at - developing. as a developer myself (not on the bitcore team, but an independent developer) I am prejudiced towards this view, of course - but I think it's worth pointing out that one of the things that the team excels at, which is rapid technical implementation, would not IMO be possible without having enough time to devote to programming. Note that BTX implemented SegWit far faster than other coins; and note that BTX responded to the recent security bug that affects all forks very quickly ( https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcore_btx/comments/9hg08r/bug_in_bitcoin_code_also_opens_smaller/ ).

in other words, i'm in favor of coin holders following a grass-roots approach, to use political jargon. support in marketing from below, rather than being directed from above. this can be hard to coordinate however, even though all holders of the coin have an incentive to do it (i.e. increase in coin price). i think the trick is to do a little bit each day; maybe just contact one web page where you see no mention of BTX; or update one coin ranking site with accurate data. these little things add up, like taxes.

I agree , best option is devs disappear from sight almost completely, just release software updates and leave everything else to users, then BTX becomes a decentralized currency.
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

BTX team will be making a presentation at Crypto-Rockstars. We are thrilled by the invitation to talk about Bitcore along with our plans for future and how these plans are going to change Bitcore’s future.

We can't wait to meet our community!
technology #innovation #digital #events #global #business #tech #crypto #cryptocurrency #altcoin

Reed More

Share & Retweet

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
Ktrade
___Services
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
Retaliator

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

Cry

Or Bitconnect 2017/2018.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

Cry

Or Bitconnect 2017/2018.

I think we haven't seen it all yet. there will be better times in 2019. 45$ good I don't know but better than today.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:41:41 AM
Merited by Limx Dev (1)

Let me tell you the real reasons BTX price dropped so much:

There is no reliable exchange where I can safely deposit 10k $ and buy BTX, I tried all with volume, i used cryptopia, bit-z, hitbtc, every time with issues and delays, up to 12 weeks hijacking my coins and my airdrop. And what did they do with all those airdropped coins? SELL.

Assuming I want to buy BTX, from the moment I deposit my BTC to buy BTX, there is a high chance I will just lose my BTC without getting BTX and totally ignoring it's demand.

And since it is traded only on those shitty exchanges, those exchanges are totally manipulating the price since they can, inflating and deflating to scam you of more BTC, BTX.

I tried easyrabbit a few times, went smoothly, but since some days it doesn't work to buy BTX...

If I would be a BTX dev, I would give all the money or a shitton of money to get listed to a reputable exchange. This thing saddens me the most, since last year still no possibility to buy safely bitcore and hoard them cold and shiny.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

I have lost over $100k on this shitcoin.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
juhakall

Activity: 657
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

Elitehash Bitcore PPS pool was relaunched today, http://btx.elitehash.net (old pool was closed, all pending balance paid out)

Running with the new address format now. Payout rate is 100%. If you don't like variance, try this out! Smiley

With the PPS method, you'll get payouts with no variance even if you are the only miner.

I'm currently developing an experimental social AI platform
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

Cry

Or Bitconnect 2017/2018.

I dont think that you can compare it with a tripple a scam like Bitconnect.

More like Steem , Bitcoin Private , Hush.
Someone played the Airdrop pretty well and then we ran out of buyers at all.

There wasnt a key support level that lasted since the end of the Airdrop so far.
Just a sad chart, chart is sad.
We even broke down to 4 diggits like nothing.

frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

There is no reliable exchange where I can safely deposit 10k $ and buy BTX, I tried all with volume, i used cryptopia, bit-z, hitbtc, every time with issues and delays, up to 12 weeks hijacking my coins and my airdrop. And what did they do with all those airdropped coins? SELL.

Assuming I want to buy BTX, from the moment I deposit my BTC to buy BTX, there is a high chance I will just lose my BTC without getting BTX and totally ignoring it's demand.

And since it is traded only on those shitty exchanges, those exchanges are totally manipulating the price since they can, inflating and deflating to scam you of more BTC, BTX.

I tried easyrabbit a few times, went smoothly, but since some days it doesn't work to buy BTX...

If I would be a BTX dev, I would give all the money or a shitton of money to get listed to a reputable exchange. This thing saddens me the most, since last year still no possibility to buy safely bitcore and hoard them cold and shiny.

Cry  have you tried using Indacoin? they will let you buy BTX directly with a credit card. i haven't used them, but i think the fee ends up being quite large - maybe even up to 10 % but i am speculating. Plus cards usually have a limit on how much you can buy at one time.  I used to use a credit card on changelly to get bitcoin, and then an exchange to convert that to bitcore, and I remember changelly's fee was around that amount. that won't help much once you want to sell it though. Also, depending on where you were posting from, I wonder if attempting to deposit a value other than 10 k might make a difference. I know that in the united states special notice is taken by the government for money movements at 10k and larger; maybe that is adding to the delays. If you are up for trying again, you may want to try 9 k and see if it makes a difference.

Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

You are really right. That's a problem. Try Cryptopia anyway.

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

Our partners have done a very good job here.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

I wouldn't agree that absence of reputable exchange is the main reason of BTX price drop. Probably it's a consequent of that drop together with low trading volumes.
I would suppose the reason of price drop consists in that big Bitcoin holders (i.e. big exchange cold wallet owners) throw off their airdropped BTX neglecting to the price.
But it's good that the process can't be infinity and likely is already exhausted itself

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

I wouldn't agree that absence of reputable exchange is the main reason of BTX price drop. Probably it's a consequent of that drop together with low trading volumes.
I would suppose the reason of price drop consists in that big Bitcoin holders (i.e. big exchange cold wallet owners) throw off their airdropped BTX neglecting to the price.
But it's good that the process can't be infinity and likely is already exhausted itself
I'll tell you that the process of dropping coins is almost endless to zero. One more sharp Bitcoin drawdown to $5,000 and we will see a BTX of 10 cents.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

I'll tell you that the process of dropping coins is almost endless to zero. One more sharp Bitcoin drawdown to $5,000 and we will see a BTX of 10 cents.

That’s my thinking as well.  That’s the big risk right now. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
alucian

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

I love Bitcore´s Speed and easy using,
he is my Number 4 of 5 Coins i choosed for myself. (BTC,ZEC,STEEM,BTX,LTZ)
My Focus is not on beeing a rich bitch Wink
These comes from alone with the time i think.
My interessting is to be a part of a money, we all can trust for and we all can use it, for a better future of mankind.
So don´t be worry about prices of Coins.
Look for the future and be in the moment.  Grin
Have a good time.
Greetings
Alu
testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

That’s my thinking as well.  That’s the big risk right now. 

The number of possibilities is endless

The price can suddenly go up quickly too. In crypto nothing is totally impossible. Some coins could have price raised by over 100% in a short period of time. Some coins could also have price dropped sharply due to a sudden bad news

But BTX has a good dev and a healthy network. It is in a better situation than most other shit coins

Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

The price can suddenly go up quickly too.
Actually, it can't.  Embarrassed

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Pages: « 1 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 [962] 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: