Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 16088 times)
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

Amidst all the racism here, I would like to congratulate the dev for bringing up this in compliance with shariah, supposed to be followed by 24.1 percent of global population. The coin based on Gold is a plus point as gold is the ultimate decider of finance. Looking forward for updates and once again wishing all the best for OneGram.
oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 07:38:09 PM

What? I can't understand the culture in Sharia. Is this ICO just for Muslims? How to prove the project is funding for good, not the terrorism?

I live in the largest muslim country with the implementation of sharia economy by majority, there is nothing wrong with the concept of sharia because it's basically almost same as the variations of financial system of other countries.

Is this just a three day ICO on Aug 5 to 8?

Hi, our ICO goes from May until September.

13 days left to start ICO, I have plenty of time to study details and get involved further.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1884084.0                       
The images links uses from wp-content are note working, weird.... for our ANN

Try to upload images via imgur

notes : I am astonished by tendentious opinions about the images that are cornering Islam because it's really out of topic of the project provided, please commenting on the off topic board available, not here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:31:38 PM

copy of the purchase order and delivery receipt. loomis of Dubai only does transport with a certified cargo! so please offer the loomis shipment details also as i will verify with their director!
I have lived in Dubai several years and the friends i have made are many and all in the very right places!  
enough talk now start showing PROOF!
ALSO

4:) legal documentation of the company and its participants?
5:) financial records of the participating founders

SHOW IT

Where are the answers from the above questions?

This one made my day -
Sharia is for freaks.

And this one is really very ambitious -
Hi all, Reuters wrote about OneGram today and our goal to raise $500 million: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-onegram-blockchain-gold-idUSKBN17Z2JV

I hope investors will be careful on this one.
cryptotalk

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

Gold backed cryptocurrencies seem to be a growing in popularity and make sense in alot of cases to add some actual hard value behind an alt coin.
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:22:48 PM

If you let the media to teach you about Islam, one you can learn is just hate. You are a millennial, be smart. Go to Indonesia if you want to see how's Muslim life if you scare enough to go to South East because of those articles.

Fyi, gold is the the real money ever created. And paper money that you use to buy your coffee this morning is backed by gold. In Sharia law, all about money or financial rule was created 1400+ years ago and gold is one of them. I think dev is smart enough to create a crypto currency that backed by gold, at least we know it have a real value.
You are right, people sit behind tv screen and get brain washed all the day by media, every one know that media is belong to billionaires cartels and every media had its own agenda to serve its creators, people still believe what they watch on media lol 90% of news are fake.
dolores13

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:32:10 PM

Amidst all the racism here, I would like to congratulate the dev for bringing up this in compliance with shariah, supposed to be followed by 24.1 percent of global population. The coin based on Gold is a plus point as gold is the ultimate decider of finance. Looking forward for updates and once again wishing all the best for OneGram.

The blame is on OP, he is from france and he don't care at all about sharia, he aim only to make some btc from this scam ico and then disappear, I will try to find the real names of persons on pictures [advisors] and contact them about this ico.
TimeTeller

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:38:33 PM

The blame is on OP, he is from france and he don't care at all about sharia, he aim only to make some btc from this scam ico and then disappear, I will try to find the real names of persons on pictures [advisors] and contact them about this ico.

I will wait the results of your findings.  Smiley
If in case they are just using those persons, I do hope that your findings will be out before this ICO.
dolores13

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:42:42 PM

I will wait the results of your findings.  Smiley
If in case they are just using those persons, I do hope that your findings will be out before this ICO.

If those persons are fake, OP will be in real trouble.
OneGram

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:14:01 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your participation in the bounty program thus far!

We wanted to share a few more articles on OneGram:

http://www.econotimes.com/OneGram-GoldGuard-team-up-for-Sharia-compliant-gold-backed-digital-currency-680092

https://cryptoinsider.com/gold-backed-sharia-compliant-crypto-currency-onegram-launched-ico-starts-may-21/

For more background on the team and our advisers, please visit our site: https://onegram.org/

aguila

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:16:01 AM

I wanted to participate in this ICO I try to register but it wasn't as easy as creating an account and sending coins Sad

mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:45:39 AM

Hello OneGram!

The images you have posted does not appear , moderators have not allowed the proxy images to be displayed here.
I suggest you to upload your OneGram images to pasteboard.co , the image links from pasteboard are not considered as proxy links amd would display easily.

rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:17:09 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your participation in the bounty program thus far!

We wanted to share a few more articles on OneGram:

http://www.econotimes.com/OneGram-GoldGuard-team-up-for-Sharia-compliant-gold-backed-digital-currency-680092

https://cryptoinsider.com/gold-backed-sharia-compliant-crypto-currency-onegram-launched-ico-starts-may-21/

For more background on the team and our advisers, please visit our site: https://onegram.org/

It's nice to see promosing project and I'm here to support !
Anyway it seems that your image was broken

Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:58:58 PM

Since when is sharia a race?
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

If you let the media to teach you about Islam, one you can learn is just hate. You are a millennial, be smart. Go to Indonesia if you want to see how's Muslim life if you scare enough to go to South East because of those articles.

Fyi, gold is the the real money ever created. And paper money that you use to buy your coffee this morning is backed by gold. In Sharia law, all about money or financial rule was created 1400+ years ago and gold is one of them. I think dev is smart enough to create a crypto currency that backed by gold, at least we know it have a real value.
You are right, people sit behind tv screen and get brain washed all the day by media, every one know that media is belong to billionaires cartels and every media had its own agenda to serve its creators, people still believe what they watch on media lol 90% of news are fake.

The world exists for billions and billions of years. The human population is at least 50.000 - 100.000 years old.

Since 1600 year there are some people who chop off the heads of other people because the people in power found some kind of story to control their slaves with. Every slave is afraid for the other slave because the book says to kill infidels.

Think about it. There is no heaven or hell. There is no devil or Satan. The 3 big religions are written by the same people who have control over the media and the banks so they can be the "chosen people of god"

Religion is just a story like the old Norse sagas about Thor and loki. People who believe these stories are not the smartest people around.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

Hi Guys.
Official Bounty Campaign Started,,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905333

Feel Free to Join Us, Add your Valued Support and Earn Reward.
Great initiatives. I do see Onegram campaigns are being hot among this community.
For example, signature campaign will be unique of its type with less posts per week and more payment per post, means it will enoruage users who want to right quality posts and discourages spam.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:14:39 PM

Gold backed cryptocurrencies seem to be a growing in popularity and make sense in alot of cases to add some actual hard value behind an alt coin.
Gold based cryptocurrencies are really gaining the popularity. Gold has been a precious item for many decades and people trust Gold more than anything. Altcoin being backed by real gold is really worth it and I am looking towards this project as a long term and reliable one.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

This is not a new thing I think, if it is true its an old way already many of the community here aim to make some bitcoin and some of them are trying to scam others only its the saddest thing part actually, so better to be careful anyway.
TimeTeller

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

This is not a new thing I think, if it is true its an old way already many of the community here aim to make some bitcoin and some of them are trying to scam others only its the saddest thing part actually, so better to be careful anyway.

So you are also not fully convinced with this project?
You are wearing their signature though.  Wink
I have the feeling that this one is just using this sharia thing, the luster of gold and all those people involved.
But I'll wait what dolores13 will dig from the grave.  Grin
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 05:13:13 PM

OGC Whitepaper translated in Hindi: https://medium.com/@erikalui/onegram-whitepaper-pdf-23d8b3c38d3a

Please verify the same and let me know if it's fine.

ValeryBark

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:58:10 PM

Hi Guys.
Official Bounty Campaign Started,,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905333

Feel Free to Join Us, Add your Valued Support and Earn Reward.
Great initiatives. I do see Onegram campaigns are being hot among this community.
For example, signature campaign will be unique of its type with less posts per week and more payment per post, means it will enoruage users who want to right quality posts and discourages spam.
Sounds great, but first you need to wait for payment. I don't see confirmation that I'm accepted into the company.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: