Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 16085 times)
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:04:23 AM

Will onegram be more expensive from bitcoin? They buy gold. Store it. And sell it when high. The profit will go to investor correct?
You are right in the sense that this currency is backed by gold but that does not mean that it will go pass bitcoin value. Bitcoin has established itself to a major cryptocurrecny. I will consider onegram to be in the top 100 altcoins in the near future. This is a more realistic approach than just dreaming.

Why do people always make it look like the superiority of Bitcoin to altcoins is cast in stone. I really don't believe Bitcoin will continue to lead forever. A time will come when some altcoins will stand shoulder high over Bitcoin considering the fact that lately Bitcoin's dominance in the crypto market has dwindled. Or hasn't anyone noticed this sharp drop since January?
It is not like bitcoin is going to lead forever but it takes a lot of time to overcome that advantage, the US dollar is still the most accepted currency worldwide and it has been the case for more than a hundred years and while things are changing it is going to take a lot of time for that to completely change, bitcoin is similar, it is going to hold its advantage over other coins for a very long time.
That's true. Mainly because Bitcoin is already stuck in the media and in the head of normal people with less knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is simply more reliable and simply considered the "digital currency". Even if bitcoin is better than the Dollar, people do not like change while they are accommodated with the current situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:58:15 AM

Just read from slack that the release date has been postponed from the 21st to the 27th the probable date of moon sighting for Ramadan. Will see the moon and then open the onegram website to watch the activity there  Smiley

Good time to start something. I hope it will be the best moment to start onegram's ico. People pay attention on this project, it's not only caused by implementation of Sharia law, that also caused by some people bullied the devs for unproven scam accusation.
May this project going well. Good luck

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:15:39 AM

Just read from slack that the release date has been postponed from the 21st to the 27th the probable date of moon sighting for Ramadan. Will see the moon and then open the onegram website to watch the activity there  Smiley

Very happy to see this picture because I'm also a muslim, hopefully ico run smoothly and give blessing to participants and investors. I always look forward to this with positive respect.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
thegeneral1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:29:37 AM

This coin is stupid and the idea is dumb.  Should we have Christian compliant coins, Buddhist compliant coins, Hindu compliant coins?

I would never invest in such a stupid and Islamo-Supremacist idea.  Anyone who takes religion this seriously is not serious about crypto and is most likely just trying to make a quick buck.  Take this stupid announcement and put it on a sharia compliant thread.  You see any other religiously motivated/affiliated coins?  That should tell you everything you need to know.

jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:01:00 PM

This coin is stupid and the idea is dumb.  Should we have Christian compliant coins, Buddhist compliant coins, Hindu compliant coins?

I would never invest in such a stupid and Islamo-Supremacist idea.  Anyone who takes religion this seriously is not serious about crypto and is most likely just trying to make a quick buck.  Take this stupid announcement and put it on a sharia compliant thread.  You see any other religiously motivated/affiliated coins?  That should tell you everything you need to know.

You best judge when you condemn, there is no one here trying or forcing you to invest with this new kind of coin. Everyone can make their own coin if they want to, even you so if you think this is stupid then try making a new coin that suits your expectations and non-religious beliefs.
thegeneral1985

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:11:36 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 03:26:36 PM by thegeneral1985

The question I pose to you once more:

Is there any other coin out there right now that is affiliated with a religion?  That's all you need to judge yourself by.  But you lack that ability, because you have an irrational belief founded upon fairy tales written over a thousand years ago.  This thinking is incompatible with any kind of successful innovation- why there is no serious religiously affiliated crypto until now.

Again, is there any other religiously affiliated crypto?  That's all we need to know.  And we should judge you, because you have a mental illness that is destructive to yourself and everyone else who has to share a planet with you.  

Go ahead, waste your time trying to make a technology to fit your 6th century world view.  The rest of us will focus on real technology, innovation and real ideas.  Nothing valuable to society will come out of this project.  You are just wasting your time and resources to satisfy a thousand year old fairy tale and trying to take advantage of uneducated religious people- why this project is stupid and a bad investment.

I mean it's pretty simple when you stop believing in fairy tales, like you don't have to waste resources inventing a new financial system with lower utility to satisfy conditions someone made up 1500 years ago.
sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

I like the idea of constructing a new cryptocurrency system based on old and wise rules.
Rules that suppose to make justice between people, but unfortunately get exploited sometimes by the strong people.
Maybe  this project will make it better, since it's all hard-coded in our computers and can't be controlled by one man.

Good luck!
bitMTW

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:56:30 PM

OneGram is in Forbes again, take a look:

Shari'ah-Compliant Crypto Gold: Could Islam Be Preparing for a New World Reserve Currency?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/oliviergarret/2017/05/24/shariah-compliant-crypto-gold-could-islam-be-preparing-for-a-new-world-reserve-currency/#6b4bc8af39f2

Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:28:47 PM

This new cryptocurrency is really interesting as I was just reading the introduction I was really intrigue on this new cryptocurrency. It is really interesting as Onegram is backed by one gram of gold which the percentage of the price of the gold will not go down meaning that this coin will not go down easily or will not get dumped at the side. As it say's that the downside risk is very low because of the gold and I do think that this new cryptocurrency will sky rocket at the top of the market if this continues and I believe that it will soon no,not soon but at soonest as possible.  Smiley
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:23:16 AM

Will the ICO price per coin be fixed? I didn't participate much in ICOs in the past so I don't have that enough idea. Since it will start tomorrow, I guess I have to ready my funds.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:25:50 AM

Now portuguese speakers can discuss about ONEGRAM on the official thread in portuguese.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:31:43 AM

Nice , wait and see to project Onegram
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

Is there any other coin out there right now that is affiliated with a religion?  That's all you need to judge yourself by.  But you lack that ability, because you have an irrational belief founded upon fairy tales written over a thousand years ago.  This thinking is incompatible with any kind of successful innovation- why there is no serious religiously affiliated crypto until now.

Again, is there any other religiously affiliated crypto?  That's all we need to know.  And we should judge you, because you have a mental illness that is destructive to yourself and everyone else who has to share a planet with you.  

Go ahead, waste your time trying to make a technology to fit your 6th century world view.  The rest of us will focus on real technology, innovation and real ideas.  Nothing valuable to society will come out of this project.  You are just wasting your time and resources to satisfy a thousand year old fairy tale and trying to take advantage of uneducated religious people- why this project is stupid and a bad investment.

I mean it's pretty simple when you stop believing in fairy tales, like you don't have to waste resources inventing a new financial system with lower utility to satisfy conditions someone made up 1500 years ago.

you missed the point here.Islam expect its followers to earn a hallal (legal as defined in sharia) income. Thats why most muslims do not invest in gambling, liquor, interest related business.Some islamic countries even have Islamic banks also.

thegeneral1985

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

you missed the point here.Islam expect its followers to earn a hallal (legal as defined in sharia) income. Thats why most muslims do not invest in gambling, liquor, interest related business.Some islamic countries even have Islamic banks also.

Again, why is this the only seriously religious coin?  Why does Islam need everything separate from the world?  How come it's the most extreme with the most amount of stupid rules?  And do you really think catering to the irrationality of fundamentalists is a huge market opportunity in the long term?  The Catholic Church had control of a large amount of people's lives with similar restrictions on banking and gambling etc in the 1200s... but most of the non-Muslim world got religion out of commerce for the most part.  I see that trend continuing with Islam, even though Islam is lagging in regards to time compared to other religions in the world.

If you were smart and inclusive, you would market this as a gold backed coin.  But, by being Muslim-supremacists and calling it a Sharia coin and targeting a market of stupid people, I think you missed an opportunity.  But that's what happens to business ideas with religion as the main tenant- they fail.  Sorry I still think this project will not be a good investment.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:25:09 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 04:11:02 PM by mrjoy15

Nice idea obviously unlike other project and Initial Coin offering(ICO) starts May 27 on the first day of Ramadan Moon( a glorious month for the Muslim) and continue almost 3 months. New taste, new platform, will be successful in the near future.
Good luck Onegram.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:31:22 PM

what about twitter and facebook bounty?

gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:19:39 PM

Your project is going very well. I saw that you have collected more than $400000 in one day. I hope that this project will get what is its aim and will be beneficial for all the world and for the traders who want to invest in it to earn some profit in the future.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:28:55 AM

Your project is going very well. I saw that you have collected more than $400000 in one day. I hope that this project will get what is its aim and will be beneficial for all the world and for the traders who want to invest in it to earn some profit in the future.

I'll just watch the turn of events for this project.
I'm curious how will this progress...
romanekras

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:15:19 AM

OneGram Sharia Compliant, Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency Announces ICO
Dubai holds the distinction of being the financial capital of the Islamic world. Now, a firm based out of the Emirate has decided to redefine the digital “gold standard” with OneGram, while factoring in the 1.6 billion followers of the Islamic faith. The gold-backed cryptocurrency has announced its ICO at the recently concluded Consensus 2017.
OneGram calls itself the world’s first Sharia-compliant cryptocurrency whose value is backed by actual gold reserves. Hailed as a Bitcoin alternative for the Islamic world, the ICO was announced to coincide with the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan. The OneGram platform is aiming to raise a total of $500 million against 12 million OneGram tokens (OGC).More
rizkyrz

Activity: 560

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:33:43 PM

This project so interesting , i will to participate for this project. good luck Onegram

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆