Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying Perfect Money for BTC (Bitcoin)  (Read 360 times)
Badr (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:59:24 AM

I'd like to buy 350$ Perfect Money balance , I'm paying BTC .

how much in BTCBTC have to pay ?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Badr (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:33:13 AM

Still waiting for good offer.
Monciarz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

I got 240$ in pm, you offer? We can use escrow?
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:01:50 AM

Why don't you just send the funds directly to PM since it has a btc wallet and if I am not mistaken you can also exchange it to USD or find someone there to do it for you.

The best is yet to come!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:50:07 PM

Ya as said PM have built in BTC wallet . How ever you can not withdraw to BTC from USD wallet . from there site ( Can I withdraw funds to Bitcoin from my other accounts rather than PMB? )
(No, you cannot. Withdrawals to Bitcoin are only possible from PMB accounts.) so if you want to use pm you can use one of there internal approved exchanger to exchange usd to btc .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: