Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Suretly  (Read 60358 times)
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:41:03 AM

Guys,

during next week we are accepting claims  about accuracy of calculations. We won’t reply to accusations and enter into correspondence if we consider the claim invalid.

After next week we'll begin to distribute bounty-tokens
The award was not considered even though the banner on the site on the main page and on the page with the player have been standing for more than 2 months
In 46 line an empty cell was not awarded, and number 108 line wrote that a repeat, although for 46 awards they did not give

I did not receive a reward for installing a banner on the site

3: Articles and Media - 20%
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_zaUWqvLffTtunJV8tUlA32vZIeGtrmewJRCgBFAl1Q/edit#gid=1888455918

46 line) 08.07.2017 13:00:57   cryptobits3   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1043526         Article   " http://serial-tv.online/ " "http://serial-tv.online/954-ki-i-pil-2012.html"   Russian         
108 line ) 08.08.2017 23:19:51   cryptobits3   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1043526         Article   http://serial-tv.online/ - banner start page   banner all page portal -  http://serial-tv.online/954-ki-i-pil-2012.html 
Thanks for the correction   
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

just be more patient guys, you all is waiting for 2 month with no complaining, we just have to wait maybe a little bit more to get the token distribution

what 2 months, i have waited it for 3 months Smiley ( and still waiting) , but i am no complaining, if you knew how much work it is to get this work rightly done ....

so have some patiente ....

I have wait for 3 months too dude, just stay calm, if you angry who you wanna take a blaming for that?? everyone are asking "when" including me so we are keep on waiting
Just do the waiting based on what the devs are saying, your 3 months of work was not wasted because they give extra bonus.
Once it will be release you are free to keep your reward and wait for the right to sell it.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

Hi Dev, tell  why not pay for the 3 articles http://prntscr.com/gba7t7 that I wrote about the project. You have acted unfairly, at least, and this will affect your project. If you do not pay for the articles, I'll write an anti-advertising article about your project.
An_Sur

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Attention please!!!!

We didn't enter the information about the wallets of users sent from other accounts.
The Bitcointalk user name in our table must match the Bitcointalk user name in your message !!!

Check if your wallet number is listed in our tables.
If there is no information, you should send me pm your preferred type of a token and the wallet address.

suretly

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:59:16 AM

Hi guys. My name is Diana. Recently I joined the project. From this moment I am an official representative of Suretly. I will be glad to answer your questions and tell you about our project’s life.

First crowdvouching platform
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:12:02 AM

Hi guys. My name is Diana. Recently I joined the project. From this moment I am an official representative of Suretly. I will be glad to answer your questions and tell you about our project’s life.

Hi Diana,

yesterday, the team announced a new member. However, in order to avoid any ambiguity, we would like any known member to confirm your role.
Much appreciated.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

Welcome aboard Smiley. and make us rich  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Webcelerator.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:17:31 PM

When the rewards of all bounty programs will be distributed?? i'm waiting for it and also waiting for the exchange market.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:46:12 PM

When the rewards of all bounty programs will be distributed?? i'm waiting for it and also waiting for the exchange market.
distributin ASAP, maybe after all investor withdraw their balance in ICO pages or waiting after listing big exchange Wink

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
kaltun

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:54:32 PM

distributin ASAP, maybe after all investor withdraw their balance in ICO pages or waiting after listing big exchange Wink
and did you see the list, there are alot of user who didnt apply their wallet adress and if they dont do it , then this bounty payments gonna take longer time to roll it out ....
Ukraine2020

Merit: 284

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:46:48 PM

Hi!
I wrote an article about the project. The award was credited to me, but did not indicate my purse address.
Where can I specify it?
Thank you!
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

Hello..when will we can see our bounty for suretly ? And which exchange you guys liated a token ? I saw it in etherdelta but now i can not see it anymore. Any exact date for bounty distribution ? And how you guys going to expand your business from 2 and half million from ICO ?
suretly

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

FYI

1.Please, provide the admin of the Bounty program, An_Sur, in personal message with the information on the type of campaign (Signature, Social, Articles&Media, translation), type of a preferred token-base (SUR for a token based on Ethereum and WSUR - based on Waves) and address to receive tokens. Here is a link  to a profile of the admin of Suretly’s Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101232
2.In several hours (or days), please, make sure that your provided address has appeared in the status  table and wait for your tokens to be received.

kaltun

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:29:40 PM

FYI

1.Please, provide the admin of the Bounty program, An_Sur, in personal message with the information on the type of campaign (Signature, Social, Articles&Media, translation), type of a preferred token-base (SUR for a token based on Ethereum and WSUR - based on Waves) and address to receive tokens. Here is a link  to a profile of the admin of Suretly’s Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101232
2.In several hours (or days), please, make sure that your provided address has appeared in the status  table and wait for your tokens to be received.

??

For whom is this call?? everybody or  to partipants who didnt fill the form yet Huh

suretly

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:40:17 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 04:53:27 AM by suretly

Hello..when will we can see our bounty for suretly ? And which exchange you guys liated a token ? I saw it in etherdelta but now i can not see it anymore. Any exact date for bounty distribution ? And how you guys going to expand your business from 2 and half million from ICO ?
Hello. Bounty distribution starts after 25 Aug. Right now we are on Tidex and DEX (if you mean that). The last question is too general to answer here. I can tell you that we keep working hard on several things including software developing and  negotiations with exchanges. App is done and is available in several regions. We have complited a pilot project with a specific credit provider. According to the results we are making some changes in the app.

Matrix.Max

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:52:43 PM

Hello. Bounty distribution starts after 25 Aug. Right now we are on Tidex and DEX (if you mean that). Tha last question is too general to answer here. I can tell you that we keep working hard on several things including software developing and  negotiations with exchanges. App is done and is available in several regions. We have complited a pilot project with a specific credit provider. According to the results we are making some changes in the app.

Thanks for update but waiting for CoinMarketCap. It's a nice Project....
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:52:35 PM

Instruction to get you bounty reward

Huh

So when we will receive our tokens?
E_L said in several hours(or days) and that was 2 weeks ago and now you said the same thing?
Why delay?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:28:28 AM

2.In several hours (or days), please, make sure that your provided address has appeared in the status  table and wait for your tokens to be received.

Instruction to get you bounty reward

2.In several hours (or days), please, make sure that your provided address has appeared in the status  table and wait for your tokens to be received.

Huh

So when we will receive our tokens?
E_L said in several hours(or days) and that was 2 weeks ago and now you said the same thing?
Why delay?

If you just read the last post or the post in the fast few days your question will be answered. They keep on updating us about bounty distrIbution. You just need to backread. Smiley Anyway they said  it will be distributed in a few days.

Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:37:03 AM

guys SUR on hitbtc is now tradable wallet activated SUR/ETH it should be on SUR/BTC pair also to get some huge volume there

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:05:44 AM

guys SUR on hitbtc is now tradable wallet activated SUR/ETH it should be on SUR/BTC pair also to get some huge volume there

hitbtc not support pair use bitcoin, majority etherum token in there only support use pair ETH
about pair use bitcoin i think need wait added to liqui or bittrex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: