Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Suretly  (Read 60358 times)
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:19:00 AM

Hello everyone! Read the new post on our blog https://blog.suretly.com/what-ever-happened-to-those-nice-guys-at-suretly-94eb5281d92c

First crowdvouching platform
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:06:47 AM

Few words about bounty tokens.

We’ve got a lot of messages from those people who missed a deadline to send us the wallet information. They asked as to give them more time. After a discussion, our team decided to give another chance to those who were awarded with bounty tokens but failed to send info.

As their work is great and we appreciate all efforts they made, we decided to organize 3rd round of bounty distribution. It will take place after 25 September.
If you were awarded with tokens but did not receive it, make sure that we have your wallet info. If we don’t, pm it to Ann_Sur (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101232) on Bitcointalk.

Last chance, guys. But remember, if you were not granted (check the spreadsheets) you missed time for claims.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:45:29 AM

We’ve got a lot of messages from those people who missed a deadline to send us the wallet information. They asked as to give them more time. After a discussion, our team decided to give another chance to those who were awarded with bounty tokens but failed to send info.

As their work is great and we appreciate all efforts they made, we decided to organize 3rd round of bounty distribution. It will take place after 25 September.
If you were awarded with tokens but did not receive it, make sure that we have your wallet info. If we don’t, pm it to Ann_Sur (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101232) on Bitcointalk.

Last chance, guys. But remember, if you were not granted (check the spreadsheets) you missed time for claims.
Already sent PM but no reply from this person.
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:37:33 AM

She will just put your wallet info on the table. Or not  - if you were not awarded.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

She will just put your wallet info on the table. Or not  - if you were not awarded.

what happens to unclaimed tokens  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you ( and your team) are very kind, to give them ( bountyhunters)  last change ( i think this is the third time that you guys give them chance). by the second i would say, your lost ...

but who am i ....

best you can do with unclaimed bountie , make an contest ( you may thinkup an  contest) and winner get leftovers from the bounties..this way you get even more publicity ( you know announce it via social media)  ..... just saying  Roll Eyes
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:11:36 AM

what happens to unclaimed tokens  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you ( and your team) are very kind, to give them ( bountyhunters)  last change ( i think this is the third time that you guys give them chance). by the second i would say, your lost ...

but who am i ....

best you can do with unclaimed bountie , make an contest ( you may thinkup an  contest) and winner get leftovers from the bounties..this way you get even more publicity ( you know announce it via social media)  ..... just saying  Roll Eyes
Thank you for the idea )) Actually we plan to burn remain tokens

ankit10

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:21:44 AM

My wallet info was there
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:45:52 AM

This is great, finally something worth to read, beta is coming soon and I'm sure it will bring back the price up again.
You guys should not dump your tokens at the current price, wait for the right time.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:26:26 AM

Read the new post on our blog https://blog.suretly.com/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-suretly-tokens-part-i-e2e2963a12cb

EvgPerevozchikov

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:20:18 AM

Great idea. I love this project. Good luck Wink
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:01:44 PM

Hi manager, please pay the coins from my bounty participation, I sent you a DM but no answer? same at facebook!

iwanofc

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

joined twitter and fb bounty ,
good luck  Wink
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:56:33 AM

Hi when am I going to get paid my tokens from Twitter bounty program? raw #  304
3,6102 tokens need to be sent to my ETH wallet!

Please pay!

Many weeks ago I was in contact with a person here and at Facebook to tell them about this, but until now there is no answer about it.
Thanks!

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:02:26 AM

Hi when am I going to get paid my tokens from Twitter bounty program? raw #  304
3,6102 tokens need to be sent to my ETH wallet!

Please pay!

Many weeks ago I was in contact with a person here and at Facebook to tell them about this, but until now there is no answer about it.
Thanks!

in PM

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:03:02 AM

Hello everyone! Read the post from the Suretly founder Eugene Lobachev - https://www.facebook.com/suretly/posts/1947958932082540 . You will get better understanding of Suretly project

PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:38:57 AM

Hello everyone! Read the post from the Suretly founder Eugene Lobachev - https://www.facebook.com/suretly/posts/1947958932082540 . You will get better understanding of Suretly project

good news and information
and today suretly price incraese, but still under ico price, buy wall and volume transaction still low

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
gk89

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:42:51 AM

I joined twitter, good luck Wink
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:41:09 PM

Read the next Suretly blog - On the Way to Success:
Suretly’s September 2017 Report  https://blog.suretly.com/on-the-way-to-success-suretlys-september-2017-report-4002cdafed14

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:26:38 AM

My complain on adding SUR on etherdelta was the small size of my screen but now I know better, seems no erc20 token that is not available on etherdelta. tailor made for it. only thing is the lack of trade of SUR on it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:07:27 AM

My complain on adding SUR on etherdelta was the small size of my screen but now I know better, seems no erc20 token that is not available on etherdelta. tailor made for it. only thing is the lack of trade of SUR on it

you can trade surelty another etherdelta in hitbtc
deposit use erc20 in ebtc without problem , https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/#markets

but still cheap price and under ico price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: