Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Suretly  (Read 60358 times)
lylya75

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

New credit organizations, too, long-standing lending institutions disclose this information? I thought that in order to compete this information is not told to anyone.

It mean that a person can take a credit, not to pay on it and simple to change the credit organizations. The banks send all the information to credit history Bureau but micro credit organisation? Do they send the information to credit history Bureau?

There is a big competition between the micro-credit organization. And they do not want to share the information
Since there are many microcredit organizations in the world, it means their leaders know how to protect themselves.

And one of the best way is crowdvouching. The idea is very popular.

That is why the platform attracted so  much money. As I know Suretly collected 2.5 mln dollars for platform development.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

That is why the platform attracted so  much money. As I know Suretly collected 2.5 mln dollars for platform development.

The 2.5 mln dollars is a very big sum for ICO. It mean that the people realy like the idea.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

New credit organizations, too, long-standing lending institutions disclose this information? I thought that in order to compete this information is not told to anyone.

It mean that a person can take a credit, not to pay on it and simple to change the credit organizations. The banks send all the information to credit history Bureau but micro credit organisation? Do they send the information to credit history Bureau?

There is a big competition between the micro-credit organization. And they do not want to share the information
Since there are many microcredit organizations in the world, it means their leaders know how to protect themselves.

But how profitable to be the vouching?
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

I heard that vouching a very profitable business in USA.
Todaytech

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

I heard that the borrowers will be categorized. How will these categories differ from each other?
berlinboy

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

Alternatively, you can personally test the platform and see for yourself how much it is profitable.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

As far as I understand, the profitability of the crowdvouching in the demo mode can not be estimated. Needs to work with real credits with real people.

suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

As far as I understand, the profitability of the crowdvouching in the demo mode can not be estimated. Needs to work with real credits with real people.

Why? All algorithms are based on the real data, so you can be sure that the strategies you tested in the demo mode are totally applicable for the real mode.

First crowdvouching platform
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Why? All algorithms are based on the real data, so you can be sure that the strategies you tested in the demo mode are totally applicable for the real mode.
I mean analogy with trading on the exchange on a demo account and on a real account. Decision-making on different accounts is various.

suretly

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

Good question!

Based on the testing period, I would say, you can earn 10% from your vouching sum and even more for 15 days (average loan term)

Todaytech

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

Will the project team enter into agreements with credit institutions on reducing loan rates?
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

I heard that the borrowers will be categorized. How will these categories differ from each other?
Different categories will pay different interest for the loan. Borrowers with a good credit history will pay a minimum interest (4-5%).
Credit organizations will agree to reduce the rate for customers, depending on their group on the platform?
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

It has been quite a long time since ISO. But how I see nothing special has changed. Token is practically useless to nobody, as the volume of trade on the exchange is $ 100. Dear developers, please answer this question - What are you currently working on Huh
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:48:45 AM

It has been quite a long time since ISO. But how I see nothing special has changed. Token is practically useless to nobody, as the volume of trade on the exchange is $ 100. Dear developers, please answer this question - What are you currently working on Huh

This is noted with the prices of many young tokens. There is no reason for panic. After all, the finished platform is and passes the testing phase.
berlinboy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Apparently, this need not be asked here. This is the topic of testing the system.
Why can not you ask? Here the project representatives regularly answer questions from users.
elkobar

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

understood nothing. where is the registration button on the company Twitter and Facebook? or is not relevant anymore?
suretly

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

Hi guys! So many questions! Thank you for that.

Here are some answers:

And the above person answered that it is possible to test the platform from any device. If only there was an internet connection. Then who of you is right?

Suretly is a mobile app, so as a user you can only test it from your cell phone.

But to take a lot a person must show some documents, how he can get multi account? using different documents?

We do not register borrowers in the Suretly app. Our partners – licensed microfinance companies do that for us. They attract borrowers and evaluate them based on the many criteria.

But will you use the version for computers?

The core idea is to create a mobile app, as people spend more and time using mobile apps. That is why we do not plan to develop a version for pc.

The question is how to check the reputation of the people who use the platform for the first time. May be he takes a credit in one organization do not return it, take the credit by another organization and change the organizations.

There are a lot of credit organizations. Do you know do they exchange information?

We get information about borrowers from our partners – microfinance companies. They built their business on the ability to estimate the borrower and predict the loan defaults. Such companies have special programs to do the estimation very quick and precise. Based on that information we define the score for our app.

We have all NDA signed by all sides, so all our partners can be sure we won’t use the data they gave us without their permission.

And finally. Yes, microfinance companies send data regarding people who did not return the loan to the credit bureaus and they get such information from bureaus.

How long will be a test period?

9 – 29 April

suretly

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

understood nothing. where is the registration button on the company Twitter and Facebook? or is not relevant anymore?

Hi! Twitter and Facebook campaigns are over!

Now we conduct Testing Bounty Campaign - you can test our mobile application and get yout token reward. All the terms and rules are in the 1st post (here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1885727.0

oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Hi! Twitter and Facebook campaigns are over!

Now we conduct Testing Bounty Campaign - you can test our mobile application and get yout token reward. All the terms and rules are in the 1st post (here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1885727.0

The given possibility of testing the application causes great confidence, since it is possible to independently verify the functionality in practice.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

Will there be separate statistics on borrowers and guarantors on the platform? Will it be updated periodically?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: