Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh  (Read 27647 times)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:18:42 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2013, 04:43:07 PM by fast2fix

Got my refund.Thanks!
pkarc (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 08:28:23 PM

Pkarc, why has my investment balance disappeared ?

This never happened, I think you had a confusion with investments balance, unspent balance and mining balance, however, your refund is in process.

https://Hashrack.com Advanced and Detailed Bitcoin Mining Pool.
Hashpacks the easy way to mine bitcoins. Learn More: https://Hashrack.com/hashpacks
pkarc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 08:45:16 PM

Hey hashrack received any mails from BFL??

No emails yet, once we get news from BFL, you guys will be the first to know, you may be certain.

BFL has started to ship jalapeno at least,  hope we get hear some good new on BFL front regarding your placed orders.
Have you already placed order for Block Erupter blades or you are in the process of collecting funds to do so.

I think the fact that they are delivering, is good news for everyone because we did not want to be the intermediary of a "new generation of scams"

We could not establish any contact with the manufacturer of the "Block erupters" However we are introducing a new line of hashpacks "erupters" which may be more expensive, with which we will enter in a collecting phase.

Do you have an apriximated ETA for the preorders? I sent several mails using the form of your page, but I didn't receive any answer. Just to know, because I bought 2 hashpacks.

The ETA is between mid july and early august. This is directly managed by the manufacturer (BFL), expect the production increase each day, so not up to us, however we're finishing adapt the space where our investment will be, once we have something more concrete will post some pictures.

Hashpacks the easy way to mine bitcoins. Learn More: https://Hashrack.com/hashpacks
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:53:23 AM

They are scam no reply for a refund Don't buy their hashpacks.
i don't think so, too much effort on their site
evilscoop

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:33:51 AM

I got refund just fine...took a week or so, but all good now...
I wish them the best of luck
btchaver

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:58:51 PM

its bfl ... and dont do it

Please respond to either my email, or my post here...

you've been online, and ignored me

that makes 2 of us....id rather be buying avalon chips than wait for bfl...

can I get a refund too please

here is my request, as sent via your contact form on the site :-

Hi,
As ive discovered from bitcointalk forum, your hashpacks are to be from BFL hardware, Id like to request a refund of 0.4412 BTC

I feel BFL are a scam, and deserve the scam tag that is hopefully going to be placed on them, and as such I do not wish to participate in sending them any BTC.

I feel you should have stated at somepoint/someplace, that these hashpacks were based on BFL, as Id not have sent any BTC.

I you had gone for Avalon, or evan KNC, Id have waited......BUT NOT for BFL...

Please refund back into the sending address on my account...

Regards
Evilscoop

We just send you an email

I would also like my refund for this same exact reason becuase i know that bfl is gauging its inventory and its going to be a long long wait before you ever get your bfl im pretty shure i was not under the impression that you were using bfl now that i have found out and know how long its going to take i would also like a refund not to mention there is nowhere on your site stating there is a no refund policy.  A refund would be appreciated. 

Your refund is being processed.

you said my refund was being processed yet i have recieved anything as of yet.  when will i reiceve my refund?
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:56:41 PM

I got a refund quickly after I requested (a few hours). Good company, just BFL is being unreliable. I will deposit again once BFL delivers on a better schedule.
narf46

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:14:36 PM

It's very easy to see with basic math that BlockErupter boards will never, ever, pay for themselves.

http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/
Estimates it will take 142 days to ROI.
This is increased from 119 days for last month.
During the last month the difficulty increased roughly 25%, causing a 25% drop in the value of mined work.
142/30=4.7 months
As the difficulty rises by ~20% every month for 4 months, you're going to be left with thousands in debt.

On the other hand, ASIC miners from BFL or Klondike will remain profitable until roughly Sept.
@$300 for 5gh/s and $200 for 4.5gh/s respectfully.

At their current price, products from ASICMiner are a scam.
svetlim

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:30:23 PM

yep, this looks interesting !!
svetlim

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:35:02 PM

It's very easy to see with basic math that BlockErupter boards will never, ever, pay for themselves.

http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/
Estimates it will take 142 days to ROI.
This is increased from 119 days for last month.
During the last month the difficulty increased roughly 25%, causing a 25% drop in the value of mined work.
142/30=4.7 months
As the difficulty rises by ~20% every month for 4 months, you're going to be left with thousands in debt.

On the other hand, ASIC miners from BFL or Klondike will remain profitable until roughly Sept.
@$300 for 5gh/s and $200 for 4.5gh/s respectfully.

At their current price, products from ASICMiner are a scam.

i think that this is true.
first are the winners. but ASIC price is very high.
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:33:07 AM

Pkarc out of total ~ 493 Gh/ ordered from BLF you have sold 475 Gh/s  , is this correct figure after correcting for refunds made for haskpack purchase , please let us know.

Is it possible for you to make a table with name of buyer & quantity of haskpack ordered & date of order on first post & keep it updated, if not here then may be on your website, this may help with transparency of who is where in the que of pre-orders made on hashrack.com.
pkarc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 01:31:16 PM

Pkarc out of total ~ 493 Gh/ ordered from BLF you have sold 475 Gh/s  , is this correct figure after correcting for refunds made for haskpack purchase , please let us know.

Is it possible for you to make a table with name of buyer & quantity of haskpack ordered & date of order on first post & keep it updated, if not here then may be on your website, this may help with transparency of who is where in the que of pre-orders made on hashrack.com.

+1 Working on this.

Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 02:57:18 PM

+1 Working on this.

Please conform or correct this  : out of total ~ 493 Gh/ ordered from BLF you have sold 475 Gh/s  , is this correct figure after correcting for refunds made for haskpack purchase , please let us know.

Smiley
leecheng

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:32:33 AM

@pkarc I purchased a Hashrack but have no idea how soon the mining will begin? Could you reply the email I sent you? Thanks.
dwolfman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 12:59:23 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 01:43:42 AM by dwolfman

Well, after much thought, decided to ask for a refund.  I'm thinking that I would not have bought a hashpack if I had known ahead of time that they were waiting on BFL units.

pkarc, I sent a note through the website's contact form.  Hopefully you can process this quickly.

Thanks

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
Cereal

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:16:34 PM

+1 Working on this.

I don't suppose you are actually making this list? At least anonimize the list.
Publishing a full list with names and numbers would seem quite unprofessional to me.
Aggrophobia
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:57:23 PM

Send also a note for refund. Please could you process this?
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:41:52 PM

+1 Working on this.

This is taking a lot of time, I guess you may be working hard to get all ready, but most of the people may think you're not doing anything if no updates are provided, just a suggerence, you may post photos of the datacenter, update the clients about they orders, etc. Smiley
azw409

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:42:08 PM

I've just received my refund after about week. I think these are good honest guys and wish them the best of luck. When they've got some BFL on the ground I'll probably reorder.

dwolfman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:14:32 PM

So far they are working on my refund.  Got an email earlier today to provide the same info I sent in the contact form on the web page, though.

I did this part anyway because I need the refund, but a word of warning for others.  One of the things they asked me for was the PIN number I had entered on the account.  REALLY don't like having to give that out through email, since email is so insecure.  Would have preferred a different way to do that but at this point don't see that there is another option.

pkarc, you really need to work on that part of the process as well.  A form on the website that submits all the needed info without the need to go through email would have been MUCH better.

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: