Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:04:39 AM

I just don't see this working plus why do you need this on a blockchain what's wrong with using databases and secure it that way.

hmm..Ease of interfacing coupled with record security?

Databases do that. It's just to say blockchaing to sell it. Putting records on a blockchain is not something you will sell to hospitals in the next 10 years and if you prove me wrong then good for you but I just don't see that coming to pass in this world. And without you having real life use the token will be just speculation that someone at the end will hold the bad so it's just a scheme to get those BTC's from them without real life use.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:12:40 AM

More information on the crowd sale results, the exchanges, and how to see PTOY in MyEtherWallet can be found here: /patientoryblogwedidit]http://[Suspicious link removed]/patientoryblogwedidit

At your service,
Michael

Maybe I misunderstood something in the link above but

I received an email after I bought the PTOY saying I would receive an email when the sale ended, but so far have not received the second email and have no info about a 'contract address' mentioned in the link above to put into MyEtherWallet in order to see my PTOY.

can you advise what I need to do to find the contract address mentioned in your link, or are we still waiting to recieve the second email/tokens mentioned after purchase.

The tokens are non-transferrable for the time being while an audit is being conducted. I've been told this audit will last from a few days to up to two weeks. We'll release the tokens as soon as the auditors publicly release their audit.

If you have further questions about your wallet, please contact our support partners at support@tokenmarket.net. They can assist and help troubleshoot. Thanks!

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:15:07 AM

Hi everyone,

We have an update on the exchanges PTOY will be traded on.

At your service,
Michael

Awesome news! Kinda clickbait thing to open the site, but I like it and I think your site deserves some traffic.

Any ETA for the distribution?

I've been told it will take up to two weeks from the time the crowd sale ended on June 3. The tokens are non-transferrable for the time being while an audit is being conducted by the team at CoinFabrik. We'll release the tokens as soon as the auditors publicly release their audit.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:16:02 AM

When can I remove my signature campaign?

Now

OK thank you
I am waiting for distribution and withdrawal the viral exchange
I hope, rate ptoy is very high than ICO ratr

We're looking to get everything wrapped up with regard to TVE this week. Once we have more information about that, we'll release it here.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:16:59 AM

Congrat dev and team, ICO is succes. I have some token PTOY in TVE, still waiting enable to withdraw. Maybe still audit proces by team or maybe there are some problem, hopefully it will solve as soon as

Hello! We are looking to get everything finalized this week with regard to the bounties on TVE. Once we do, we'll let everyone know here on bitcointalk.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:17:37 AM

I missed the ICO, but did purchase some PTOY via HitBTC and ICO Bazzar.
Am also looking forward to Bittrex's listing in the hope of getting some more, cheaper than the current price.

Upon release of PTOY, to which wallet will I be able to withdraw?

Please connect with our support team at support@tokenmarket.net. They should have more information on the wallets for you.

Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:19:08 AM

Hi everyone,

At your service,
Michael
thanks for u hard work dev
i still waiting  withdraw on TVE has enabeled

Thank you for the kind words. We intend to have everything wrapped up with TVE this week. We'll publish more details here once they become avilable.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:19:54 AM

Hi everyone,

At your service,
Michael

Hi dev,

how about bounty shower?
my tweet was 105 retweeted

The bounty shower was run through TVE. We are aiming to have everything wrapped up with regard to TVE this week, and will publish information here once it's available.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:20:49 AM

Congrats! This is a very interesting project indeed. Keep medical records safe. Smiley

Thank you. Ultimately, our aim is to reduce readmissions, make medical records more secure, and reduce overall health IT costs. We encourage you to check out our FAQ at http://bit.ly/justthefaqsmaam and look under the section "About Patientory."

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:21:18 AM

Is there any information on when the exchanges will start actively trading PTOY?
https://patientory.com/2017/06/06/update-ptoy-exchanges/

"More announcements will be made shortly"... guess we wait.

The best things come to those that do. Smiley
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:22:26 AM

Hi everyone,

At your service,
Michael

Hi, first of all congratulations with the results, it was a pleasure to participate in the pre-sale with great bonus and observe successful ICO end. Great news about the Exchanges as well!
Without doubt support of community via twitter shower was real fun! I wish more projects implement such promotions! Hope audit will finish fast and out tokens will be released! I would like to wish the project good luck and success in the development of the idea to implement new blockchain technology in healthcare and upgrade the system, which begs for these changes!

Thank you for all of your kind words and support! We definitely appreciate them. We like to make people happy, so it was a real pleasure to be able to offer generous bounties and bonuses during the pre-sale.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:27:14 AM

I can't see how hospitals will ever go for this in the real world! If you get 1% to go along I will be shocked! That means it's all about making the investors belive to get their money and later it dies because it will not do what you promise it to do just like those prisoon coins where prisons to don't use the coins there must have been a dozen that died.

this will only work if they use it in the real world . will they?Huh

Well, this is certainly a first. We've never been compared to a prison. Smiley

Patientory was founded in 2016 as part of the inaugural class of the Boomtown Health-Tech Accelerator in Boulder, Colorado. This led to a collaborative exchange with the Denver-based Colorado Permanente Medical Group, part of the Kaiser Permanente consortium, based in Oakland, California. Patientory is also part of the Startup Health portfolio, a global organization leading the movement to transform health.

As of May 2017, we have 8 pilots for extensive validation and proof of concept testing in pipeline. With over 2,000-customer validation interviews with the aid of Kaiser Permanente and Startup Health, this gives us the ability to continue to learn, build and scale our product on a global level, we’re on track to provide superb value to our users.

Thank you for your interest in Patientory. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

At your service,
Michael

This sounds like PR talk which is double talk to avoid truth. Let me know when you actually have patient records on the block chain in other words you are used in the real world. The prison coin example is to show they promised something but can't deliver and when media finds out you are "risking" patian onfo on the "anti-something" blockchain the mainstream media will jump on it and use your kinda double talk to shred you. Whoever doesn this work will not let you take it and use your newness to destroy you. I just don't see this working plus why do you need this on a blockchain what's wrong with using databases and secure it that way.

It's not PR talk at all. This is information we've shared in every presentation we've ever done. We've also included it in our Executive Summary and Roadmap, which you can view at https://patientory.com/token-sale.

And as for "why do you need this on a blockchain, what's wrong with using databases..." There's nothing wrong with a good old database. I use one myself every day. But the promise of blockchain is that it has the potential to reduce data breaches to absolute zero. A regular encrypted database can't promise that. Cybersecurity costs in healthcare are expected to hit $305 billion USD by 2021. There's definitely a need for our kind of product.

We recommend checking out this post when you have a chance.

Thanks again for all of your questions.

At your service,
Michael
trexw

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:43:59 AM

I can't see how hospitals will ever go for this in the real world! If you get 1% to go along I will be shocked! That means it's all about making the investors belive to get their money and later it dies because it will not do what you promise it to do just like those prisoon coins where prisons to don't use the coins there must have been a dozen that died.

Patientory was founded in 2016 as part of the inaugural class of the Boomtown Health-Tech Accelerator in Boulder, Colorado. This led to a collaborative exchange with the Denver-based Colorado Permanente Medical Group, part of the Kaiser Permanente consortium, based in Oakland, California. Patientory is also part of the Startup Health portfolio, a global organization leading the movement to transform health.

As of May 2017, we have 8 pilots for extensive validation and proof of concept testing in pipeline. With over 2,000-customer validation interviews with the aid of Kaiser Permanente and Startup Health, this gives us the ability to continue to learn, build and scale our product on a global level, we’re on track to provide superb value to our users.

Thank you for your interest in Patientory. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

At your service,
Michael

This sounds like PR talk which is double talk to avoid truth. Let me know when you actually have patient records on the block chain in other words you are used in the real world. The prison coin example is to show they promised something but can't deliver and when media finds out you are "risking" patian onfo on the "anti-something" blockchain the mainstream media will jump on it and use your kinda double talk to shred you. Whoever doesn this work will not let you take it and use your newness to destroy you. I just don't see this working plus why do you need this on a blockchain what's wrong with using databases and secure it that way.

It's not PR talk at all. This is information we've shared in every presentation we've ever done. We've also included it in our Executive Summary and Roadmap, which you can view at https://patientory.com/token-sale.

And as for "why do you need this on a blockchain, what's wrong with using databases..." There's nothing wrong with a good old database. I use one myself every day. But the promise of blockchain is that it has the potential to reduce data breaches to absolute zero. A regular encrypted database can't promise that. Cybersecurity costs in healthcare are expected to hit $305 billion USD by 2021. There's definitely a need for our kind of product.

We recommend /WannaCryNoMore]checking out this post when you have a chance.

At your service,
Michael

Moving from a in-house database to blockchain with encryption is actually a big step. 2bfree is kind of invalidating the whole blockchain concept by stating they are the same thing.

My Question to PTOY is: Are you guys complying with every healthcare standard (HIPAA, HL7 exchange etc) needed to maintain medical records? And how is the response from the clients who used your system so far? I know healthcare clients are dinosaurs when it comes to change.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:46:04 AM

Hi everyone,

At your service,
Michael
"As we previously announced, PTOY will be traded on Bittrex, TokenMarket, HitBTC, and ICObazaar."
wowww good news for me, PTOY will traded in Bittrex, its excited.
Good job, thanks dev

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jallysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:31:15 AM

Hi everyone,

At your service,
Michael
"As we previously announced, PTOY will be traded on Bittrex, TokenMarket, HitBTC, and ICObazaar."
Good job, thanks dev

Yeah they was give information since ICO end if this coin will trade in bittrex. Last night i check in coinmarketcap price from ptoy is $0.714341 or 0.00025000 BTC. IF this coin list in bittrex i am sure price will grow up.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:04:32 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 09:17:43 AM by qiwoman2

I made a blog review for PATIENTORY and maybe later will make a video too..I am going to write to my government and the Greek government as the healthcare is crapolas and they have too much bureaucracy in both places..   Cheesy

http://bitbillions.net/2017/06/07/altcoin-review-patientory-setting-the-new-standard-in-healthcare/

I can't wait to see how PATIENTORY unfolds and will be following up the developments and blogging about it in the future..This is something fantastic and a real problem solver for billions of people..We all need better and more efficient healthcare.  Smiley

My first port of call : http://www.ermis.gov.gr/portal/page/portal/ermis/publicBodies?p_topic=8500

Can you please add it here also: https://www.cryptocompare.com/  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:19:15 AM

What about following the social media bounty? How to check whether they are received or not? Whether it can be seen
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

Any updates about the token distribution? Please update us about in tokens distribution
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:56:26 PM

At your service,
Michael

We recommend /WannaCryNoMore]checking out this post when you have a chance.

At your service,
Michael

Moving from a in-house database to blockchain with encryption is actually a big step. 2bfree is kind of invalidating the whole blockchain concept by stating they are the same thing.

My Question to PTOY is: Are you guys complying with every healthcare standard (HIPAA, HL7 exchange etc) needed to maintain medical records? And how is the response from the clients who used your system so far? I know healthcare clients are dinosaurs when it comes to change.

Yes, we are. One of the reasons we waited 16 months before proceeding with our crowd sale was because we wanted to get all our ducks in a row first. Healthcare is one of the most (if not the most) regulated sectors on the planet. It would be foolhardy on our part to develop a product without doing the due diligence necessary to make sure we were fully compliant.

Our partners at Kaiser Permanente and Startup Health have been terrific partners. Among other things, they've helped us conduct 2,000+ customer validation interviews, which has given us the ability to continue to learn, build and scale our product on a global level. It's proven invaluable.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:58:26 PM

Hi everyone,

At your service,
Michael
Good job, thanks dev

Yeah they was give information since ICO end if this coin will trade in bittrex. Last night i check in coinmarketcap price from ptoy is $0.714341 or 0.00025000 BTC. IF this coin list in bittrex i am sure price will grow up.

At the moment, we are slotted to trade on Liqui, Bittrex, TokenMarket, ICObazaar, and HitBTC. We are in conversations with others, so there are more to come.

A quick word about ICObazaar and HitBTC:
• After contacting both companies, we were able to confirm that HitBTC and ICObazaar purchased PTOY tokens during the May 2017 pre-sale.
• Both companies have established trading instruments on their platforms, and are supplying tokens from their own previously purchased stakes.
• The PTOY tokens being traded on HitBTC and ICOBazaar are not available for withdrawal until the official release.
• All questions about these trading instruments should be directed to HitBTC and ICObazaar (not Patioentory).

At your service,
Michael
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: