Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

I was expecting this week coins will release but I think it will be happen next week as I see from the messages. Anyway I will check bittrex on first day for grab some ptoy tokens. It will be worth if I can grab some around ico price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

Hi everyone,

We have an update on the exchanges PTOY will be traded on.

At your service,
Michael
"As we previously announced, PTOY will be traded on Bittrex, TokenMarket, HitBTC, and ICObazaar."
wowww good news for me, PTOY will traded in Bittrex, its excited.
Good job, thanks dev

Yeah they was give information since ICO end if this coin will trade in bittrex. Last night i check in coinmarketcap price from ptoy is $0.714341 or 0.00025000 BTC. IF this coin list in bittrex i am sure price will grow up.

At the moment, we are slotted to trade on Liqui, Bittrex, TokenMarket, ICObazaar, and HitBTC. We are in conversations with others, so there are more to come.

A quick word about ICObazaar and HitBTC:
• After contacting both companies, we were able to confirm that HitBTC and ICObazaar purchased PTOY tokens during the May 2017 pre-sale.
• Both companies have established trading instruments on their platforms, and are supplying tokens from their own previously purchased stakes.
• The PTOY tokens being traded on HitBTC and ICOBazaar are not available for withdrawal until the official release.
• All questions about these trading instruments should be directed to HitBTC and ICObazaar (not Patioentory).

At your service,
Michael
we are trust with the team of patientory  .. this project will running smoothly
goodluck dev..

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

Any updates about the token distribution? Please update us about in tokens distribution

i'm sure the teams will giving us an update about token distribution on here so keep patience for waiting mate
North1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:42:57 PM

Cant wait for the release. Very glad i got in early. Good job on keeping everyone updated
Allaway

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

At the moment, we are slotted to trade on Liqui, Bittrex, TokenMarket, ICObazaar, and HitBTC. We are in conversations with others, so there are more to come.

• After contacting both companies, we were able to confirm that HitBTC and ICObazaar purchased PTOY tokens during the May 2017 pre-sale.
• Both companies have established trading instruments on their platforms, and are supplying tokens from their own previously purchased stakes.
• The PTOY tokens being traded on HitBTC and ICOBazaar are not available for withdrawal until the official release.
• All questions about these trading instruments should be directed to HitBTC and ICObazaar (not Patioentory).

At your service,
Michael

So it is mean we can buy in HitBTC and ICObazaar but we can withdraw it. The price is very good but when official release is it will be increase? I am just waiting it for list in bittrex because i think price will increase.
North1

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

From what i have seen from other ICO's yes the price will usually increase after release.
trexw

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:53:32 PM

I can't see how hospitals will ever go for this in the real world! If you get 1% to go along I will be shocked! That means it's all about making the investors belive to get their money and later it dies because it will not do what you promise it to do just like those prisoon coins where prisons to don't use the coins there must have been a dozen that died.

this will only work if they use it in the real world . will they?Huh

Well, this is certainly a first. We've never been compared to a prison. Smiley

Patientory was founded in 2016 as part of the inaugural class of the Boomtown Health-Tech Accelerator in Boulder, Colorado. This led to a collaborative exchange with the Denver-based Colorado Permanente Medical Group, part of the Kaiser Permanente consortium, based in Oakland, California. Patientory is also part of the Startup Health portfolio, a global organization leading the movement to transform health.

As of May 2017, we have 8 pilots for extensive validation and proof of concept testing in pipeline. With over 2,000-customer validation interviews with the aid of Kaiser Permanente and Startup Health, this gives us the ability to continue to learn, build and scale our product on a global level, we’re on track to provide superb value to our users.

Thank you for your interest in Patientory. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

At your service,
Michael

This sounds like PR talk which is double talk to avoid truth. Let me know when you actually have patient records on the block chain in other words you are used in the real world. The prison coin example is to show they promised something but can't deliver and when media finds out you are "risking" patian onfo on the "anti-something" blockchain the mainstream media will jump on it and use your kinda double talk to shred you. Whoever doesn this work will not let you take it and use your newness to destroy you. I just don't see this working plus why do you need this on a blockchain what's wrong with using databases and secure it that way.

It's not PR talk at all. This is information we've shared in every presentation we've ever done. We've also included it in our Executive Summary and Roadmap, which you can view at https://patientory.com/token-sale.

And as for "why do you need this on a blockchain, what's wrong with using databases..." There's nothing wrong with a good old database. I use one myself every day. But the promise of blockchain is that it has the potential to reduce data breaches to absolute zero. A regular encrypted database can't promise that. Cybersecurity costs in healthcare are expected to hit $305 billion USD by 2021. There's definitely a need for our kind of product.

We recommend /WannaCryNoMore]checking out this post when you have a chance.

Thanks again for all of your questions.

At your service,
Michael

Moving from a in-house database to blockchain with encryption is actually a big step. 2bfree is kind of invalidating the whole blockchain concept by stating they are the same thing.

My Question to PTOY is: Are you guys complying with every healthcare standard (HIPAA, HL7 exchange etc) needed to maintain medical records? And how is the response from the clients who used your system so far? I know healthcare clients are dinosaurs when it comes to change.

Yes, we are. One of the reasons we waited 16 months before proceeding with our crowd sale was because we wanted to get all our ducks in a row first. Healthcare is one of the most (if not the most) regulated sectors on the planet. It would be foolhardy on our part to develop a product without doing the due diligence necessary to make sure we were fully compliant.

Our partners at Kaiser Permanente and Startup Health have been terrific partners. Among other things, they've helped us conduct 2,000+ customer validation interviews, which has given us the ability to continue to learn, build and scale our product on a global level. It's proven invaluable.

At your service,
Michael

great job on your part for having a proper strategy for development and launch. sorely missing in lot of crypto projects. They just do an ICO even before their first team meeting.
kanhoyin

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

Looks really good!  nice name, nice concept..wish you all the best!
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:25:52 PM

great job on your part for having a proper strategy for development and launch. sorely missing in lot of crypto projects. They just do an ICO even before their first team meeting.

This is the reason i have invested in this project. Because is a real business in a real economy.

They have done an amazing business plan in years not months, talking to the public about their idea, doing conferences, establishing important partnerships.

Patientory is different from the most of the ico around because they don't sell just an idea on a two pages web site, they have studied and worked years to get where we are now.

TheRedDevil

Activity: 122

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:50:17 PM

So whats next? Do you guys have a roadmap for the future?

Waiting for the coins to be released to wallet and then to watch how it performs in the market. Eagerly waiting for it.

<DM to add>
rsa

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:04:57 PM

Is there an official tentative date on which PTOY will be available in Bittex.
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:20:08 PM

To enter bittrex takes careful preparation while let dev work calm

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:37:56 AM

This is the reason i have invested in this project. Because is a real business in a real economy.

They have done an amazing business plan in years not months, talking to the public about their idea, doing conferences, establishing important partnerships.

Patientory is different from the most of the ico around because they don't sell just an idea on a two pages web site, they have studied and worked years to get where we are now.

They do have a real business case. However like all business it will need good execution. Looks like they have a diverse group of advisors. One area of concerns I have is how they plan to integrate PTOY to their service. I don't  understand why there is a need for users to buy PTOY when they can pay in cash directly. Are they plan to convert the cash and distribute the dividends to all PTOY holders. So as their business generate more money PTOY will increase in value like how stocks work. Maybe someone can help me shed some lights. Thanks in advance.

Allaway

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:03:01 AM

Yeah just waiting and be patient. Dev was promise it will be trade on bittrex. Hope it will be release soon, but first i hope coin will distibute.
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:16:02 AM

Yeah just waiting and be patient. Dev was promise it will be trade on bittrex. Hope it will be release soon, but first i hope coin will distibute.
I agree with you we just sit back and relax, let dev work to finish the job

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Allaway

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:21:39 AM

I agree with you we just sit back and relax, let dev work to finish the job

ICO is very fast and some people said ptoy for inestor was distribute. Dev is very profesional so when he said it will trade on bittrex we just waiting for that.
Jallysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:42:15 AM

Hi everyone,

At your service,
Michael
"As we previously announced, PTOY will be traded on Bittrex, TokenMarket, HitBTC, and ICObazaar."
Good job, thanks dev

Yeah they was give information since ICO end if this coin will trade in bittrex. Last night i check in coinmarketcap price from ptoy is $0.714341 or 0.00025000 BTC. IF this coin list in bittrex i am sure price will grow up.

At your service,
Michael

Thanks or explanation sir. Do you have a news about tve? or about when we can withdraw our point in tve? Waiting for that.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Hi everyone,

At your service,
Michael
Good job, thanks dev

At your service,
Michael

Thanks or explanation sir. Do you have a news about tve? or about when we can withdraw our point in tve? Waiting for that.
Mybe Waiting for PTOY lounch in bittrex!
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:07:56 AM

Hi everyone,

At your service,
Michael
Good job, thanks dev

• After contacting both companies, we were able to confirm that HitBTC and ICObazaar purchased PTOY tokens during the May 2017 pre-sale.
• Both companies have established trading instruments on their platforms, and are supplying tokens from their own previously purchased stakes.
• The PTOY tokens being traded on HitBTC and ICOBazaar are not available for withdrawal until the official release.
• All questions about these trading instruments should be directed to HitBTC and ICObazaar (not Patioentory).

At your service,
Michael

Its stated that maybe by this week or onwards they will distribute the bounties so we should wait and relax for little bit since surely this one will not take so long since they stated also that they need proper liquidation so that all thing will be fix. And surely once the distribution of bounty will place the withdrawal option on tve will activate also.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:26:12 AM

Out of all the ICOs that as already taken place this year, this project stands out, because it provide solution to immediate need of the market niche they are into, unlike most of the projects where we are only banking on potential. What next is to get customers on board

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: