Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:20:06 AM

Like I say, adios until $0.15  Kiss

Patientory thread not good for serious discussion. Sad to see.
Will leave PTOY thread now since no one like to talk about reality of project.

I seen, that you writing only in 2 thread! Here and in competition thread!
You promoted Ptoy competitors (medx) and fudding here. But we dont need in your dirty tricks and your project.
Ptoy have real team and making real product. Medx (who trying such dirty tricks might sooner a scam!)

there always will be a FUDers and Hypers on any project of cryptocurrency
but in this case, why the dev and team didn't show up to say something here,
no body will think positively, sometimes maybe
thank you
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:47:00 AM

You promoted Ptoy competitors (medx) and fudding here. But we dont need in your dirty tricks and your project.
Ptoy have real team and making real product. Medx (who trying such dirty tricks might sooner a scam!)

there always will be a FUDers and Hypers on any project of cryptocurrency
but in this case, why the dev and team didn't show up to say something here,
no body will think positively, sometimes maybe
thank you
Exactly, we only based on our actions on the news we read and there are a lot of expectations out there but we still have to validate that through the news. In following a project we should not miss a single detail because everything are relevant in order to make a timely decision, for me this project is still undervalued now so buying should be the option.

medalex

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

Hi, as expirienced professional e-health background I would be interested in this project as it correlates with main ideas of my current scientific research. Also there is not much information about real reaults. Do you think there will be some after ico?
coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:06:13 PM

I agree 100%. The healthcare market is impossible for one company to tackle. The more the better. I don't know why we kill our own soldiers.

Remember...We are all in this together. Blazing new trails in a new landscape.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

Ken

that's all  Wink 
tirailleur

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:21:57 AM

Guys, what is happening with the app analysis by FDA? Any news?
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:30:19 AM

Guys, what is happening with the app analysis by FDA? Any news?

No announcement yet about FDA approval. I also wait that news about FDA approval because it can make ptoy price possible to increase. Patientory usually use twitter for announcement something, you can join their twitter.
BlockHell

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

Dear Community,

We would like to make an announcement regarding the FDA situation.

The FDA application form is not submitted due to pending verification/testing of algorithms.

Given the newness of the software our legal team suggested waiting for the machine learning algorithms to be more refined and more use cases are tested before submitting. Please note that FDA clearance is not required, however given the nature and proposed scalability of our product it will be beneficial to have in place.

We plan to submit to FDA the machine learning part of the solution. Again, FDA approval would not be needed to test the application during the pilots with hospitals, but we may decide to wait for it so that also the machine learning part is tested and we can commercialize the solution immediately after the pilots.

We aimed to wait for new key team members to join us, review and update the roadmap and have a new communication strategy by November, however we notice the immediate need to clear all the concerns and risk factors that affect PTOY.

Our community is our biggest asset and my team and I apologize for not being fully transparent the past couple of weeks.

We make it our duty to be open and transparent with you in the future.

Randy Mitchell, our new Lead Technical Product Manager is working hard reviewing and updating the roadmap with all the milestones both completed and yet to be completed. We will publish it followed by AMA session with me and other team members. Also in future we will be transparent on the progress, so everyone can see were we are and what are our short-mid-and long term goals.

Regards,
Chrissa McFarlane and the Patientory team

-----
Nothing new in crypto world, pretty standard that some projects delays their releases, so just need to be patience while other people (gen weak hands who look for quick profits) sell and we can buy cheaper
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:49:55 PM

Why not show to us app, or app still not ready? When you planning to pilot app in hospitals?
blkthought

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:08:00 PM

Dear Community,

The FDA application form is not submitted due to pending verification/testing of algorithms.

Given the newness of the software our legal team suggested waiting for the machine learning algorithms to be more refined and more use cases are tested before submitting. Please note that FDA clearance is not required, however given the nature and proposed scalability of our product it will be beneficial to have in place.

We plan to submit to FDA the machine learning part of the solution. Again, FDA approval would not be needed to test the application during the pilots with hospitals, but we may decide to wait for it so that also the machine learning part is tested and we can commercialize the solution immediately after the pilots.

We aimed to wait for new key team members to join us, review and update the roadmap and have a new communication strategy by November, however we notice the immediate need to clear all the concerns and risk factors that affect PTOY.

Our community is our biggest asset and my team and I apologize for not being fully transparent the past couple of weeks.

Randy Mitchell, our new Lead Technical Product Manager is working hard reviewing and updating the roadmap with all the milestones both completed and yet to be completed. We will publish it followed by AMA session with me and other team members. Also in future we will be transparent on the progress, so everyone can see were we are and what are our short-mid-and long term goals.

Regards,

-----
Nothing new in crypto world, pretty standard that some projects delays their releases, so just need to be patience while other people (gen weak hands who look for quick profits) sell and we can buy cheaper

Thanks for the update!
BlockHell

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:16:13 PM

Why not show to us app, or app still not ready? When you planning to pilot app in hospitals?

It won't be easy to reach that goal we probably need more time to see Patientory working fully with hospitals, all projects need time and also all investments, plus a lot of patience
Nevahgivup

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:05:05 AM

Dear Community,

Regards,

-----

What means Chrissa McFarlane and the Patientory team ? isn't the same thing ? we got it you are the CEO , congrats.
aurumrex

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:52 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 06:06:08 AM by aurumrex

"The FDA application form is not submitted due to pending verification/testing of algorithms."

What about your old road-map:

https://twitter.com/patientory/status/910607096114184194

Why have you been waiting so long to tell us that "The FDA application form is not submitted"?
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:07:59 AM

apart from a little disappointment, the news that they didn't yet file for FDA approval is not that apocalyptic as the markets' reaction to it. and that reaction was caused by spam, fud and compounding panic sellers, with some whales waiting so scoop everything back as a dimes' worth once the btc snapshot is conclude.
hold thy coins

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:46:37 AM

Hi, as expirienced professional e-health background I would be interested in this project as it correlates with main ideas of my current scientific research. Also there is not much information about real reaults. Do you think there will be some after ico?

3 months maybe or longer
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:49:01 AM

apart from a little disappointment, the news that they didn't yet file for FDA approval is not that apocalyptic as the markets' reaction to it. and that reaction was caused by spam, fud and compounding panic sellers, with some whales waiting so scoop everything back as a dimes' worth once the btc snapshot is conclude.
hold thy coins

Pusher will not be the help to bring the project or the coin price on another level.

they have definitly apocalyptic problems. without changing them they will not go anywhere.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

Dear Community,

Regards,

-----

Thanks for the update!

I have been waiting for long time but unfortunately the FDA application form not submitted yet. I hope they will submit application for FDA approval as soon as possible and giving information exact date, when and how long it will be approved
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:03:42 PM

As there is no news so I assume this is best time to buy at these price. This I have seen in time whatever I spent in these markets that news are to sell off at good price. It has touched the floor where buying can not go wrong and profitability has increased chances even in short term.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

Why so big delay with app? I received news every friday early and now I didnt receive anything more than a month (
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:41:19 PM

OK. Now it is my mission to investigate this company and find every single wrong doing. Basically every single lie and every lie used to cover up another lie. Got tired of the McDonalds cashier types using my money for travel. Also, I will be capping the price on each move up as I unload all of my pre-sale tokens as I see moves starting.

If you BAN me again because you hate truth finders well that will just continue to motivate me. This company is finished - fraud always catches up. Start shredding those docs - I wouldn't worry about deleting the emails and chats Wink

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

Well, its obvious that they were here to money grab and i hope this experience teaches people to be more wise when investing there hard earned money in the future

1BWTTGemAAmxsGBjYJ5ihVG7KU1YYa8GDo
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: