Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:14:11 AM

What you talking about? They cant scam investors. They have legal company. In USA very severe punishment for fraud.

what kind of legal company did you mean above ?
is this PTOY that have it ?
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:43:44 AM

What you talking about? They cant scam investors. They have legal company. In USA very severe punishment for fraud.

He meant, when they created the company they agreed to abide by legal standards in the United States. Very strict rules of ethics.

I see PTOY reaching sub 1000 sats very very soon. First 3300 so I can unload a bunch more.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Asone

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:39:29 AM

Unless being in direct contact with the team (or former people of the team) no one can say what really will happen for this company.

However, what happened here should be a huge flag about how risky it is to deal with patientory for now.

Few points :

- About those who say that they at least have been transparent about the fact they lied, we could argue that whatever can be said, they lied, it's a fact and admitted it. After what, the question is why did they end saying it ? Was it because they really wanted to get back to some transparency at some point or was it because they hadn't much choice than this ? Many people were waiting for FDA approval news and they couldn't escape the social pressure for it.

- Maybe there really is some production and development, however we have no evidence of this as the project is not, and apparently can not be, open-source.
What should we relay on then ? Screenshots ? Could be photoshopped. Live video ? Could be PoC mocking up behaviors of the app and with no real background processing.

- Patientory might be huge player in some years if they REALLY achieve their roadmap, but for now it's just a small start-up with many big players around. As they lied, if they're really leggit they'll have to accept that they will need a colossal amount of energy, faith, time and results, to restore the faith of their token holders.

- On the slack and here i see people blaming other people for FUD. As i don't like FUD, only company can be blamed right now for the FUD going around. How can we be confident when we got lied at, and when communication has been so poor lately about that. Dont blame users and investors, this is at some point the price to pay for lying and you won't get anything else that more FUD at blaming people expressing this FUD. The only way to kill it is to get forward in the project and show that it's reliable and concrete.

As for me, i've sold most of my positions of the token. Luckily i haven't lost money on this but feel pain for those who invested lately and bought the tokens at the price peak. I'll get back in when the company will have been able to provide some seriousness, delivered what they commited to deliver, even if it means for me to buy back those tokens at a higher price.

Good luck to everyone one for the upcoming moves
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

They have 2 offices in USA:

OFFICES:

Atlanta
Atlanta Tech Village: 3423 Piedmont Rd NE, Suite 525
Atlanta, GA 30305

San Francisco
Founders Base: 1067 Market Street San
Francisco, CA 94103

Im not sure if they will can make something in medicine and also in liquidity of tokens, but they cant scam us.
Strike3urOut

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

boy are the FUD BEASTs are out running wild on PTOY...

Yes they missed a deadline on the timeline and the communication about it was fuzzy but I still do think PTOY is a good project with LONG TERM potential. In the US, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING in healthcare takes time those crying and folding are the typical delusional get rich overnight dreamers that are calling fraud at the delay of a milestone.  Sorry that your pink Lamborghini will be delayed but PTOY is no scam.

surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:45:07 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 01:55:21 PM by surikat85

I think the same Smiley

If you for example  go to IOTA thread you can see that the foundation IOTA with no reasons can take your tokens , and for example every time they update the wallet is a chaos (your wallet shows  0 balance and etc)...
They said one month ago that in 1 week a recovery tool would be online to recover this missing iotas , but one month later (today) this tool is not online.

if you go to the thread of omg you will see that every people ask where are the devs and why no updates this month or a simple word.

if you go to the thread of etbc  you will see another more criticism
If you go to the thread  of walton the same ( scam and etc)

here maybe the devs acted wrong but the project as we see is not dead. We need to wait one month and we will see if the situation can change with the new team. ( the idea is original and I hope the situation will change shortly)

if they can change this situation and the new team works well I have no doubt that the price will go up a lot in 2018

In each thread there are problems! if not please lose your time and read.

sorry for my English
Asone

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:55:24 PM

boy are the FUD BEASTs are out running wild on PTOY...

Yes they missed a deadline on the timeline and the communication about it was fuzzy but I still do think PTOY is a good project with LONG TERM potential. In the US, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING in healthcare takes time those crying and folding are the typical delusional get rich overnight dreamers that are calling fraud at the delay of a milestone.  Sorry that your pink Lamborghini will be delayed but PTOY is no scam.

IMHO, problem is not that there is delay. Problem is they announced on something that factually was a lie, which is kind of different. If PTOY had announced to the community since they knew that there would be some delay, it would have been a whole different topic. Community would have asked why but pressure wouldn't have be as rude and many people would have kept trust and faith into the project.

Aside of this, an AMA were announced, then canceled. The only reason given by the CEO for that was due to the overwhelming ambient, blaming by the FUDDERs. I can understand they are under pressure, but can't blame people for FUD. The way they acted provoked FUD, it didn't come from all of sudden from people.

When publishing the admittance of the lie they knew that people would ask questions, would need answer and i guess that at some point it makes sense that if it has to happen you usually prepare to give answers as fast as possible.
Most questions aren't THAT difficult to answer : where really is standing the project. If the team is quite commited and clear onto their ongoing development, with a clear communication, CMs would have probably been able to give an answer to that.  Instead of that you've got people dismissing themselves from the project and....not much more.

So here we have : a lie, an AMA canceled, and investors still without any answer. How can you expect it goes otherwise than FUD growing ?  Huh

EDIT & P.S : i'd like to clarify here that when talking about FUD i'm pointing out a real Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt of members of the community, not Hoaxing , which is a quite different matter. I wanted to be clear on the use of the term due to the fact that most of the time FUD is misused to some hoaxing conception.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

yes ,dont trust FUD ,they only want to buy some cheap tokens look like steal your money
coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:05:56 PM

it's going to go up as fast it was down
blkthought

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

Sad interesting turn of events was unaware of this.
cd74reg

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:58:38 PM

yes ,dont trust FUD ,they only want to buy some cheap tokens look like steal your money

Hi Kennedy. I was one of Patientory's biggest advocates. I know there has been FUD for months because I was trying my best to answer questions on behalf of the company since I believe there are growing pains with many start-ups. In fact last month I posted here about how great the company's future appeared based on the information I had at that time. Recently I found myself debating with the FUDsters over questions which I really had no factual answers to due to the lack of company provided information.

I have traded stocks for years and know all about the FDA application submission process. I also know after 2 weeks there is a 99% chance the listing of the application submission will be seen on the FDA website. You can even find Apple's application submission information there. When I could not find anything about Patientory I started begging the Telegram mods for answers as to why or what name they may have applied under. Nothing was granted to me (I know, I am just a contributor so why should they answer to me Wink

A few weeks ago there was some posted hearsay about an error in the application submission. I needed to know what was going on as I am a very large pre-sale contributor. The mods were not answering so I went off on a tangent about the need for a good marketing team and transparency. The company replied a few days later with mock-ups of the application they submitted to the FDA. The application looked pretty bad but at least it was something. That kept me satisfied for another couple of weeks since they even updated the roadmap to show the application was submitted to the FDA.

The FDA application submission for software is a new process for the US govt. It is not required until late 2018 but for now it helps companies get ahead of the game. I could not understand why Patientory would not at least show us what we were investing in first before submitting to the FDA. The general answer seemed to be because they were not open-source. After thinking back on that it truly does not make any sense not to be open-source in a decentralized system like Crypto. They should have gone the regular route but I later found they previously did and found no success. They had an app created back in 2015 - I finally got smart and used Google to research them.

The first thing people say is "HIPAA". OK well then that makes it limited to the US standards only which could limit interest from other countries. I say design a system that is open source (decentralized) but still protects medical information. I even provided several possibilities on the Telegram chat how to make it work and still be within the bounds of HIPAA protocol. No response from Patientory.

Now to the present - unfortunately the information we received is what I suspected at the beginning, no application was submitted to the FDA. They could have easily been spun the situation to blame a past employee or a simple error but there was no effort on the company's part as they watched the token price plummet. I can count on NO fingers how many times a company stayed in business after a fiasco like this without any news to investors. It appears there were attempts at covering up mistakes [lies] by putting out 'feelers' in the community - what I mean, is they give some unofficial 3rd party provided information first to see how the news is taken. If bad then they came up with something else.

Patientory should have immediately canceled any conferences until they got the Developers straight. It is my fault alone for contributing, I should have paid more respect to the response made to the negative Reddit poster during the ICO - No facts were responded just a rebuttal similar to what you would hear in a middle school argument. Patientory fails to see that the criticism is constructive. If the community did not care then we would not respond - Think about it this way, We invest in Bitcoin but I assume the majority aren't posting to the BTC community about questions they want answered or suggestions. We cared enough to offer our time to Patientory but they apparently were uninterested. This is not an established company in its current form so it is vital to respect the VCs (contributors - all of them).

I do not see this token above a few hundred sats in 6 months. Competitors will be all over this model and soon flood the market as they learn what not to do from Patientory. A successful competitor will be a good steward of the contributors' funding. I think it was a total embarrassment when they continued spending money for the last conference knowing they had no application and the road map was cloudy. What would they have done if Mark Cuban happened to approach and show interest? Would he say the idea is fine or would he want to see something tangible?!? They could not offer him anything so why risk looking foolish to others unless there was no intention of picking up anything but an all-expenses paid trip? Of course, that is a light embarrassment compared to the pictures they posted of the slides dated September 2017 during an October 2017 event. They even still have the photo posted to their Twitter page!

I do not wish anyone to lose here. When I completely sell out I am done with Patientory for good. My ultimate goal here is to do my part to tell everyone how important it is for us to level the playing field for every person around the world and keep our wealth. In the current world economic system, we lose wealth every second with the devaluation of our fiat and the inflation that 'does not exist'. We need crypto to work! There are plenty of places for unscrupulous people to go to steal wealth but in crypto they are only stealing from their own near future. Once North Korea is taken care of there will be a central bank in every single major country in the world. This provides the means for one world-wide currency for all but will still be based on fiat so we can all be affected together at once. Yes, there will be promises of blockchain use once the new system gets organized but it will never materialize because it would only serve those outside of today's banking system.

There are plenty of good companies out there but many depend on the current philosophy of the team regarding crypto. I hope everyone is successful in their investing and I will do my best not to be a jerk when I slowly sell of the rest of my tokens over the next month.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
idahosk

Activity: 107

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

One of longest posts, what I read, but I see your point. I follow PTOY shortly after ICO was done and saw huge potential here, bring crypto to peoples lives, blockchain securing medical informations. I saw some strange movemnet inside Patientory, also some youtube videos about same feelings, that situation is not clear enough, take investment risk holding this tokens. Idea is very smart, but Im not sure, if this Dev team can handle this to success. Is very possible to see some exit pump in near time for whales.

holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:11:14 PM

He meant, when they created the company they agreed to abide by legal standards in the United States. Very strict rules of ethics.

I see PTOY reaching sub 1000 sats very very soon. First 3300 so I can unload a bunch more.

even bitcoin had its bad moments, reaching almost 100 USD in 2015.
I will hold this token til the end.
cd74reg

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:54:26 AM

even bitcoin had its bad moments, reaching almost 100 USD in 2015.
I will hold this token til the end.

I don't know. Seems crazy to me to hold on to this as it seems like a guaranteed lo$$. Patientory's next excuse will be that the FDA decided not to approve and they have to go back to the drawing board. Of course they will need in 6 months because they will "not want to resubmit a substandard application".

I used to think, "How can they lose?" Just put out an app and hopefully fate rewards well. Now I think, "No way this can win", their inexperience will cost them greatly. More delays while competition passes them and floods the market. I believe by next summer there will be no less than 20 health-record related companies. Just because they were first does not make them the defacto winner. They cannot even keep a team together (if they even still have one as it changes week to week).

My next post will be after more pertinent news is released. Even if they surprise, I will never touch Patientory again.

Good luck with your other tokens. After looking at the volume charts I think I can speed up my sale by selling bigger blocks off around 9am each day which should not disrupt the fragile market. I may be able to completely sell out within 1.5 weeks now.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

They have nothing but a whitepaper. They just present the project because they can't build it. I don't care about this delay at all. The only thing I am saying that they don't have a team
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:44:08 AM

The pump has started, and currently we have a 20% increase as of today and I think this is going to be in the normal price which is above 10k.
I can say that I'm good enough in predicting the price movement, I was able to buy at it's dip and now I cannot control my excitement seeing those volume slowly growing, it seems like this is going to give me a short term profit. Keep pumping PTOY!

surikat85

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:08 AM

There are big buy orders in Bittrex , its going up.
If the team can control the situation and  if they give a new date for FDA , I think that the price will go again around 6000 satoshis very easily.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:04:15 AM

This is what is happening in many markets that prices are being moved in specific circle. They take the price till a certain level to not loose control same happens in downtrend as well. Small investors will be waiting for value to see dollars whereas whales will make dollars in these movements. Another rally is forming with these tradings.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

There are big buy orders in Bittrex , its going up.
If the team can control the situation and  if they give a new date for FDA , I think that the price will go again around 6000 satoshis very easily.

That is normal if ptoy coin can increase because this coin has down deep so people buy at lower price. Also I agree with about FDA approval, if the app can't get approval by FDA it will make ptoy coin price stagnan and posible to down again
idahosk

Activity: 107

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:15:01 AM

Most coins is up today. We see, if in PTOY case is this back to over 5-6k, or just some kind of exit pump.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: