Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:36:53 AM

With 100 million suply it is not impossible ptoy will be the same as coin lsk and time will speak slowly or quickly this coin will show its fangs, do you believe Huh
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

With 100 million suply it is not impossible ptoy will be the same as coin lsk and time will speak slowly or quickly this coin will show its fangs, do you believe Huh

Ptoy and LSK is different project and concept although both has supply almost the same, so we can't compare it. If the ptoy team can developt this project correctly surely this coin price will above others
coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:27:50 AM

""""slack quote"""

https://www.coindesk.com/cdc-trial-blockchain-ibm-bid-manage-medical-data/

connect the dots : - CDC --- > IBM --- > HYPERLEDGER ---> Patientory ---- > $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Is there any scope for interoperability between CDC and PTOY. I'm to believe that ptoy is meant to be an open system but would the CDC/IBM be? Be great if there was synergy, but I can't help but think it's more of a threat. (edited)

we don't know if CDC and PTOY are officially partnering what we know is:

Hyperledger is the blockchain project of IBM

and Patientory since the end of August announced to integrate it's code with hyperledger one

if CDC it's exploring blockchain to store datas it is a great news since a case of move toward adoption of our usecase

and this shows also and once again that Patientory know where to beat (see hyperledger integration)

part of hiperledger are also DASH and not a case i think dashpay and secure ids..

I understand hyperledger is about  open systems which is why I'm hopeful ptoy will have abulity plugin to CDC. Gonna be interesting to see where this goes. If I'm PTOY now, I'm calling by CDC for coffee though haha

integrating hyperledger I guess is their way to call for coffee

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

Devs should stay behind Project any time, in private, or in public. Community on Slack has very little fresh infos, but still holding kind of strong. Good part is, Patientory was first, bad part is others coming very fast on this market.

What fresh info you mean? Just visit their Slack and didnt find any new info from devs. Also didnt see devs in Slack (
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

this is a great moment to buy ptoy. the project is still going forward, despite all the fud and panic sells. probably found a bottom

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:29:35 PM

I have read a lot about this project in the past weeks, maybe I am wrong, who knows.. but I think that with neblio, and iota are the projects with more future at this moment...

Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:10:51 PM

Buy PTOY is like lottery now, I still personaly like this Project, idea, vision, but also feel, like have to be carefull here. Also more simular Projects are on the way, so be first is great, but not always is winning part.

fajarkus12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:14:15 PM

this is a great moment to buy ptoy. the project is still going forward, despite all the fud and panic sells. probably found a bottom

Some investors sold this token because the team not yet submitted their app for FDA approval, so investors disappointed. That's why this coin price down deep
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:12:35 AM

Ptoy and LSK is different project and concept although both has supply almost the same, so we can't compare it. If the ptoy team can developt this project correctly surely this coin price will above others

I think the dev team is serious about working on this project, it's just a matter of time, plus the btc price continues to soar and this is a distinct advantage for altcoin including a potentially huge PTOY  Wink
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:30:08 AM

I think the dev team is serious about working on this project, it's just a matter of time, plus the btc price continues to soar and this is a distinct advantage for altcoin including a potentially huge PTOY  Wink

If bitcoin price continues to soar i think this is bad for alt coin because investor sell their alt coin to buy bitcoin. So it can make bitcoin price soar and alt coin price down deep
blkthought

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:05:48 PM

If bitcoin price continues to soar i think this is bad for alt coin because investor sell their alt coin to buy bitcoin. So it can make bitcoin price soar and alt coin price down deep

I definitely agree with you on that.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

I definitely agree with you on that.

if the altmarket get a pump not every coin will be pumped, just the good promising projects. I guess patientory will be along with them, if the team finally delivers.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:01:16 PM

Any news that might get PTOY's price to get back on track? I'm slowly accumulating some Altcoins and any insights you would share is much appreciated. Will do some research when i have more time.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
3piecechickendinner

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:53:44 PM

""""slack quote"""

https://www.coindesk.com/cdc-trial-blockchain-ibm-bid-manage-medical-data/

connect the dots : - CDC --- > IBM --- > HYPERLEDGER ---> Patientory ---- > $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Is there any scope for interoperability between CDC and PTOY. I'm to believe that ptoy is meant to be an open system but would the CDC/IBM be? Be great if there was synergy, but I can't help but think it's more of a threat. (edited)

we don't know if CDC and PTOY are officially partnering what we know is:

Hyperledger is the blockchain project of IBM

and Patientory since the end of August announced to integrate it's code with hyperledger one

if CDC it's exploring blockchain to store datas it is a great news since a case of move toward adoption of our usecase

and this shows also and once again that Patientory know where to beat (see hyperledger integration)

part of hiperledger are also DASH and not a case i think dashpay and secure ids..

I understand hyperledger is about  open systems which is why I'm hopeful ptoy will have abulity plugin to CDC. Gonna be interesting to see where this goes. If I'm PTOY now, I'm calling by CDC for coffee though haha

integrating hyperledger I guess is their way to call for coffee

What surprises me is that they didnt opt for Hyperledger Fabric in the beginning since they are dealing with such sensitive data and why they would consider Ethereum

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Blockchain for Flight Delays ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ ▮ Trustabit ▮ ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬【 FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER 】【 ANN THREAD 】【 TELEGRAM 】 ▬
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:49:28 AM

Any news that might get PTOY's price to get back on track? I'm slowly accumulating some Altcoins and any insights you would share is much appreciated. Will do some research when i have more time.

they are doing fine, they are working hard in app developing. give them 3 months and you are going to be happy. bitcoinprice cant continue to grow as much it did before anyway.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

Some investors sold this token because the team not yet submitted their app for FDA approval, so investors disappointed. That's why this coin price down deep

Not only because of this. Many are in a hurry to get free coins from fork, that would earn them. And as soon as this race ceases all will return to its position.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:33:56 PM

It is matter of time to see a huge profit of x3 time from here. In short term perspective I am convinced that very soon we will be sitting at over 10k satoshi again. Just like it went other times without any news if there will be any that will be big plus point to make it happen more easier and quicker.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:12:16 PM

Not only because of this. Many are in a hurry to get free coins from fork, that would earn them. And as soon as this race ceases all will return to its position.

After they get free coin from bitcoin they will buy again this coin so they will get more profit. That we can do now are wait again or buy at lower price because next hardfork on november maybe can make alt coin price down again
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

they are doing fine, they are working hard in app developing. give them 3 months and you are going to be happy. bitcoinprice cant continue to grow as much it did before anyway.
Yes that was what i can read of people are speculating. After bitcoin reaches to $6000 this month, it fell down. BTC dominance before the fork's announcement was at 46% and now at 55%. So this 10% that i can think of will go back to their favorite altcoin of their choice.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:13:28 AM

Yes that was what i can read of people are speculating. After bitcoin reaches to $6000 this month, it fell down. BTC dominance before the fork's announcement was at 46% and now at 55%. So this 10% that i can think of will go back to their favorite altcoin of their choice.
But there is hard fork again on november, 2017. So we all must be patient because take more tine for alt coin price recovery. But i think hard fork on november will be the last for this year because this is segwit2x
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: