Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

Not just because of hardfork. Silent from team have negative influence for project. But dont sell guys now, I hope price will be recover soon.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:29 AM

Not just because of hardfork. Silent from team have negative influence for project. But dont sell guys now, I hope price will be recover soon.

Ptoy coin still have possibility to recovery but as you said the team must not silent, and they must active and make investors sure if this project still do development and will better in the future
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:21:59 AM

Yes, if Dev team wants to build trust and strong comunity, have to be much more proactive. Here and also on Slack. ICO generated nice amount of financial sources for do that on professional level.

Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:43:57 AM

Ptoy coin still have possibility to recovery but as you said the team must not silent, and they must active and make investors sure if this project still do development and will better in the future
That's the thing, when they are silent and it has make this price at this low so maybe we should consider buying, the moment they'll give
update and that is something big, it could easily bring the price up, the ATH hasn't broke yet, maybe we should be looking at that, they are developing the project, no way we will not make any news very soon.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:57:25 AM

That's the thing, when they are silent and it has make this price at this low so maybe we should consider buying, the moment they'll give
update and that is something big, it could easily bring the price up, the ATH hasn't broke yet, maybe we should be looking at that, they are developing the project, no way we will not make any news very soon.

Im hope for this. I still holding my tokens, its crazy - sell tokens for so cheap price now. But buying now also very risky now. May be they waiting approwing from FDA  Huh
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

Im hope for this. I still holding my tokens, its crazy - sell tokens for so cheap price now. But buying now also very risky now. May be they waiting approwing from FDA  Huh

Better to wait first after the team submitted app to FDA, after that maybe you can buy again this coin for averaging down, but buy in some time when ptoy coin price down
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:35:36 AM

Im hope for this. I still holding my tokens, its crazy - sell tokens for so cheap price now. But buying now also very risky now. May be they waiting approwing from FDA  Huh

Better to wait first after the team submitted app to FDA, after that maybe you can buy again this coin for averaging down, but buy in some time when ptoy coin price down

i am waitting for bitcoin fork complete, many people sell their altcoin to hold bitcoin ,maybe there will some gift after fork
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:53:14 AM

i am waitting for bitcoin fork complete, many people sell their altcoin to hold bitcoin ,maybe there will some gift after fork
Usually after hardfork bitcoin holder will receive free coin like hardfork before. This is the best oportunity to buy some altcoin that have bright future at low price. I believe after hardfork complete, altcoin price will recovery
ujang1

Activity: 558

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:49:57 PM

Usually after hardfork bitcoin holder will receive free coin like hardfork before. This is the best oportunity to buy some altcoin that have bright future at low price. I believe after hardfork complete, altcoin price will recovery

Yes, last time, so it all happened. It turned out to earn much more on the fallen assets, than to get 5-10% from receiving fork coins. The next fork will also make money on it.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
ResponsibleMan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:37:50 PM

Im hope for this. I still holding my tokens, its crazy - sell tokens for so cheap price now. But buying now also very risky now. May be they waiting approwing from FDA  Huh

I also hope that the team is now working on the project.  But first they had to announce this, so that there was no doubt about it.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:05:42 PM

I read some old messages and it is really sad to see so wretched investors against the team. We all knew from the beginning of our investment that it would not be easy and it took so long for the team to achieve good results.
The United States system and medical sector has been very closed and hostile to novelties, but it is also enormous ... that's why really little, few contracts that the patientory manages to tighten for the price to grow fast.

Let's not forget, moreover, that not only Ptoy is losing a lot, but all the coins are deep red for the fast growth of bitcoin; when it ends then all our patience is repaid with interest.
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:40:10 PM

Hi there,could anyone enlighten me what happend with the price-it started quite well though.I know,the rise of  bitcoin can blamed for sinking of all tokens but is there anything else to it?
What percentage of tokens is alocated to the team,any road map anywhere?

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

Nevahgivup

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:52:15 PM

Hi there,could anyone enlighten me what happend with the price-it started quite well though.I know,the rise of  bitcoin can blamed for sinking of all tokens but is there anything else to it?

The SHIT E O chrissa something is a bipolar huge liar...better stay away.
she lies everyday.
i was a huge investor and follower, now i'll be the guy who will  take them down.
I HATE LIARS.
Thereisnospoon

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:02:59 PM

she lies everyday.
i was a huge investor and follower, now i'll be the guy who will  take them down.
I HATE LIARS.
Thanks for your input but I don't trust newbie's accounts for very obvious reason.

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:07:24 PM

she lies everyday.
i was a huge investor and follower, now i'll be the guy who will  take them down.
I HATE LIARS.

there is so much blood on the street, everywhere. patientory is not the only one. whats funny is, people still investing like crazy into ICOs. Poor lads
Thereisnospoon

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

she lies everyday.
I HATE LIARS.

there is so much blood on the street, everywhere. patientory is not the only one. whats funny is, people still investing like crazy into ICOs. Poor lads
Can anyone tell if there is a road map,what are developers holdings and if  they are locked?

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

she lies everyday.
i was a huge investor and follower, now i'll be the guy who will  take them down.
I HATE LIARS.
Use your real account to post such things, don't hide by creating another account to trash her work
blkthought

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:13:21 PM

she lies everyday.
I HATE LIARS.

Can anyone tell if there is a road map,what are developers holdings and if  they are locked?

I haven't seen anybody post anything on slack regarding an update. She did say the team is working on the app via Twitter.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

PTOY and other altcoin are getting really low each everyday. Bitcoin is rallying again ahead of the last Bitcoin fork this year. BTC dominance rose to 58.3%. Hope when the rally ends, some users get to switch again to altcoins specially PTOY.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:09:04 PM

I read some old messages and it is really sad to see so wretched investors against the team. We all knew from the beginning of our investment that it would not be easy and it took so long for the team to achieve good results.
The United States system and medical sector has been very closed and hostile to novelties, but it is also enormous ... that's why really little, few contracts that the patientory manages to tighten for the price to grow fast.

Let's not forget, moreover, that not only Ptoy is losing a lot, but all the coins are deep red for the fast growth of bitcoin; when it ends then all our patience is repaid with interest.

"Wretched Investors"Huh? Are you kidding me? You will deserve the sub-penny price this token brings you. Us contributors are only the ones who helped fund this inept company. Unbelievable, we take a beating from the care-less attitude of the management and now other traders who are obviously late to this game.

Good luck and maybe you can do a one-for-one trade of DGB to PTOY with me later.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: