Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
Euro1000

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:28:46 PM

I tried to access the trustworthiness of LighthouseCrypto by checking others reoport they wrote.
Strange ... this Anti-Veritaseum-Report is the only one ... So, perhaps just the site of someone who just wants to bash Veritaseum or Reggie?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ansenl

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:39:59 PM

only a big winner would deserve a big bash  Wink
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:04:18 PM

I tried to access the trustworthiness of LighthouseCrypto by checking others reoport they wrote.
Strange ... this Anti-Veritaseum-Report is the only one ... So, perhaps just the site of someone who just wants to bash Veritaseum or Reggie?
Exactly. Are we to believe that this "Lighthouse Crypto" is some "white hat" organization comprised of volunteers whose mission is to comb recent ICOs and "expose" the alleged "truth" about different token projects in an attempt to inform the Bitcointalk user base? And furthermore, that they are just getting started and VERI is just the first target?

Someone is VERI threatened by VERI.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:27:13 PM

Has anybody here seen this report on Veritaseum that came out yesterday?

http://lighthousecrypto.com/LightHouseCryptoVeritaseumReport.pdf

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285417.0

I've been hodling VERI from the top, but this is so much new information to the downside that I sold my tokens. I hope I'm not mistaken but this just smells too fishy to me..

What do the current VERI  think about the information in this report?
Hmmmm....
A newbie with 0 post hisotry... posting a report from brand new user "Lighthouse Crypto." Same old FUD.
Why so much energy to tear VERI down? Why not just find something you believe in?

It's amazing that they managed to collate all that information together so neatly isn't it, including a link to the post "Report: Cryptoasset Veritaseum (VERI) is Worth Close to $0" which resides in the Altcoin forum, currently on page 8 with no replies, and has less than 50 views! Fancy that! Just stumbled across it did they! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And to then go on and say they've sold up, man, laughably transparent FUD Cheesy Roll Eyes
ufcivil

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:48:53 PM

Absolutely blows my mind that this is still trading over $50. 2% of tokens 'on market' and a team of 3 people.. what the hell am I missing?

If that's all you know about the Veritaseum Token, then you're missing quite a bit.  You can scroll through over 130 pages here for more information or you can go to the website.  The website is a little confusing to some but it's filled with information. 

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
azmojo

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:01:19 AM

And another note about patents, for those who have never filed for one. When I filed one, my patent attorney advised me that they almost always get denied on the first approval. This is nothing to worry about at this point, it is a normal part of the process.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
buyabit

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:14:02 AM

Reply to Lighthouse Crypto,

You are very likely just one individual behind your screen and I highly doubt that you have a team of people unless you are bringing in your other multiple personalities to the table. Your website domain was just registered on 18 September 2017, you paid for a 2 year period and your name behind the registration was private. Is money that tight you only could afford to pay for a 2 year internet domain name? Do you really think anyone is going value the opinion of an anonymous person who doesn't even list the names and backgrounds of those involved in your company? Your attempt is nothing but FUD IMO but Thanks for stopping by to warn us VERI holders but I am keeping my VERI utility tokens for years to come. Best of luck with your next attempt on a report.
CanadianCryptos369

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:04:37 AM

I'm still holding two thirds of mine since the ICO. Big money is threatened by Veritaseum. Reggie makes deals with big money. Should be fun when Veri goes huge! Cryptocurrency is still very fringe. Maybe the stock market will finally crash, then hold onto your hat!
Euro1000

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

Regarding LighthouseCrypto: In order to get the truth we could also put it the other way around: The believes that Veritaseum will be successfully
Scenario 1: The author is part of Veritaseum's competitors and tries to fight against Veritaseum
Scenario 2: The author tries to dump the price of Veritaseum in order to buy low, later sell high
btctbots.com

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

I was selling my veri in stages, until I saw that Lighthouse Report. Now I will hodl.

It makes no sense that someone puts in the effort of 38 pages of report, registers a domain, pays for twitter promo just to slate something.. i mean its bizarre. There is obviously something good with veri that is either worrying it's competitors, or making someone go to extreme lengths to knock the price down to get in.

Either way im now hodling definitely.
azmojo

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:16:08 PM

New tweet from Reggie. Announcement of new VeADIR beta:
https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/921486997692264448

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Acalon

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

I was selling my veri in stages, until I saw that Lighthouse Report. Now I will hodl.

It makes no sense that someone puts in the effort of 38 pages of report, registers a domain, pays for twitter promo just to slate something.. i mean its bizarre. There is obviously something good with veri that is either worrying it's competitors, or making someone go to extreme lengths to knock the price down to get in.

I kind of agree, been holding over 90% in Veri since ICO (I know should diversify). I keep wanting to diversify and it's wise to do so but a report like that makes me happy that I'm still invested. For a pretty new company that has just raised starting capital I think Veritaseum is moving ahead just dandy.
clifhigh

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

Ack! humanity, especially that part of it living under the tyranny of the Federal Reserve dollar empire, is being set in motion.

this motion is going to affect all of the 'western banking dominated world' as simple integers in the subsets in model space. you either get with the program and realise that when eyebrows are raised thats when the worms come out of the woodwork.

if it means that i take a space at veri to make what remains an unknown a reality so be it.
azmojo

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:20:39 AM

Latest Tweet from Reggie:

Reggie will do a Q&A to address FUD on Sunday at 1pn EST:

ReggieMiddleton‏ @ReggieMiddleton  2h2 hours ago

I will do a YouTube live Q&A to address recent FUD tomorrow, 1pm EST. All reasonable questions welcomed. FUD authors with ID are welcomed

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

About those Carribean distressed assets packaged to be sold in VERI (which will be listed in Jamaican stock exchange) with IRR around 20% to 40% annually, what will be the price of VERI sold for those distressed assets?
And why should the price of VERI to go up that will only result in lower IRR of those assets?
ylac

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:48:41 AM

Lol, this has to be one of the most ludicrous posts I've read in a long time.

Lighthouse are obviously building a name for themselves by taking on one of the biggest scams in crypto. I imagine they will be charging a bundle for future reports, and I would be definitely be willing to pay for them if they are of comparable quality and detail.

This Reggie character can't even be bothered to check his Reddit posts for typos: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6fx4ga/stay_away_from_veritaseum_be_wary_of_omar_aka/dj2jgi7/. Or hire a half-decent web developer. But then why would he when there are so many suckers throwing money at him?

All the shillers and pumpers in this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

If anyone still believes in this coin, I am very happy to setup a bet in ETH on if this company ever delivers any proper product, is listed on a proper exchange, Mr. Middleton is convicted of fraud etc.

Any takers?

clifhigh

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:21:13 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 09:05:52 AM by clifhigh

i will happily take the opposite side of that wager. my hit rate going versus yours. Need more be said?

Dare i whisper it! Veritaseum == 'amazon killer'?!?!

based on my linguistic analysis it becomes readily apparent that the above poster is light hour himself or on the team.

have fun.
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:59:54 AM

Now we have a fake Clif High.
This is getting interesting.

Nevertheless, the way I see it those FUDsters are just trying to crash the price to buy them far cheaper.
crossing

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:05:56 AM

Hi Clif, (fake or not)
thanks for bringing him to his knees.  I never understood FUD posts underlined with pure emotional opinion or shall I say, financed emotional opinon.  I suppose the universe is full of agendas.
Is there any thought of you packaging your predictive linguistics platform/software into a product and offering it to the public?  Or, is it just a hobby of yours you want to hold yourself?  I can fully understand not bringing it to retail shelves if that is your choice.  
Veri interesting to have run across you in my lifetime.  Hope someone something out there is protecting you.

crossing
ylac

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:44:40 AM

i will happily take the opposite side of that wager. my hit rate going versus yours. Need more be said?

Dare i whisper it! Veritaseum == 'amazon killer'?!?!

based on my linguistic analysis it becomes readily apparent that the above poster is crypto gold himself or on the team.

have fun.

Lol, yeah nice try. I will bet lots of ETH that Veritaseum will not be listed on a major exchange within 3-6 months, not some unverifiable 'hit rate', whatever that is.

Are you game?

Hi Clif, (fake or not)
thanks for bringing him to his knees.  I never understood FUD posts underlined with pure emotional opinion or shall I say, financed emotional opinon.  I suppose the universe is full of agendas.
Is there any thought of you packaging your predictive linguistics platform/software into a product and offering it to the public?  Or, is it just a hobby of yours you want to hold yourself?  I can fully understand not bringing it to retail shelves if that is your choice. 
Veri interesting to have run across you in my lifetime.  Hope someone something out there is protecting you.

crossing

Lol must've hit a nerve for someone to make this as their first post.

Nevertheless, the way I see it those FUDsters are just trying to crash the price to buy them far cheaper.

I wouldn't touch this project with a ten foot pole. In fact, I'd be very willing to short it if the price wasn't being manipulated by the founders.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: