Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:36:16 AM

Statement shows US $ 5.18 million in ICO investmentNow valued at 200 million US dollars, we have received 4 times the return on investmentThis return is very pleasant. Thanks to the team, thanks to Akresie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:00:14 AM

Statement shows US $ 5.18 million in ICO investmentNow valued at 200 million US dollars, we have received 4 times the return on investmentThis return is very pleasant. Thanks to the team, thanks to Akresie

Of course, the amount of $200M looks impressive, but we do not know whether the whole will be spent on buy back or only part. In my opinion, only part of this amount will be able to be spent on buy back, because Starta certainly had a lot of additional costs. Now the question is how much of this amount will be spent on buy back..?  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
startaholder

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:10:27 PM

Of course, the amount of $200M looks impressive, but we do not know whether the whole will be spent on buy back or only part. In my opinion, only part of this amount will be able to be spent on buy back, because Starta certainly had a lot of additional costs. Now the question is how much of this amount will be spent on buy back..?  Roll Eyes

THEY MUST

I mean is in the ICO...

By the way the problem is WHEN some company BUYs the start up, now they sell one company but is BATACH1 so we dont have buyback...
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:12:39 AM

THEY MUST

I mean is in the ICO...

By the way the problem is WHEN some company BUYs the start up, now they sell one company but is BATACH1 so we dont have buyback...

I don't think we all need to worry about the team selling the investment equity or repurchasing tokens.I have been following the founder and his team. They are an honest, high-quality entrepreneurial team. I believe they will fulfill their promises, which seems to take time. If the team sells a lot of equity and does not repurchase tokens, we can use American law to protect our rights.
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:14:50 AM

THEY MUST

I mean is in the ICO...

I don't think we all need to worry about the team selling the investment equity or repurchasing tokens.I have been following the founder and his team. They are an honest, high-quality entrepreneurial team. I believe they will fulfill their promises, which seems to take time. If the team sells a lot of equity and does not repurchase tokens, we can use American law to protect our rights.

希望大家留在这个话题里,这样我们就是一个团体
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:40:58 AM

THEY MUST

I mean is in the ICO...

I'm not worried that Starta will want to cheat us. They just need money to run their business. They won't give their own money, so they have to get them from somewhere. Certainly, the operating costs will be deducted from the results we have in the spreadsheet, and we do not know how much it is.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:29:39 AM

Hello, there is practically no volume on the Waves Exchange. Do developers plan to list the Start token on some new exchange?
I think that placing the token on at least two exchanges is very important for the next buy backs to take place correctly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:22:22 AM

Hello, there is practically no volume on the Waves Exchange. Do developers plan to list the Start token on some new exchange?
I think that placing the token on at least two exchanges is very important for the next buy backs to take place correctly.

Unfortunately, we look forward to that too. But the team did not say
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 09:57:56 AM

i don't understand why till this moment this project team haven't thought of listing starta on at least another exchange aside waves exchange, there is no visibility of this token so definitely the volume will be low, i thought the buy back program will help the price a bit but apparently that is not the case.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:31:51 PM

i don't understand why till this moment this project team haven't thought of listing starta on at least another exchange aside waves exchange,

Starta token was listed on HitBtc, but was delisted some time ago..

there is no visibility of this token so definitely the volume will be low,

Unfortunately, it's true and I'm surprised why developers are not taking any action to list this token on some new exchange.

i thought the buy back program will help the price a bit but apparently that is not the case.

Actually, buy back program, is the most important in the case of that project..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:05:19 PM

i don't understand why till this moment this project team haven't thought of listing starta on at least another exchange aside waves exchange, there is no visibility of this token so definitely the volume will be low, i thought the buy back program will help the price a bit but apparently that is not the case.

Exchange matters, they should start looking for an exchange that could provide them a great volume.
Seeing this project with ? in trading volume in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/... people will also question the project, and it's not good.

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:39:41 PM

Exchange matters, they should start looking for an exchange that could provide them a great volume.
Seeing this project with ? in trading volume in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/... people will also question the project, and it's not good.

Let's hope that developers are doing something in this direction to list the Starta token on at least one more exchange. It is possible that they will announce this information before the next buy back. I just want to know when we can expect it ..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Anonylz

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:20:26 AM

i don't understand why till this moment this project team haven't thought of listing starta on at least another exchange aside waves exchange,

Unfortunately, it's true and I'm surprised why developers are not taking any action to list this token on some new exchange.

i thought the buy back program will help the price a bit but apparently that is not the case.

And what is the point of a buy back when the price is low and there is no volume? buying back is suppose to reduce the amount of sta token in circulation and increase price a bit, and so far am not seeing that in this case, plus, there is very low visibility of this token, this are point of consideration, the team needs to re-strategies on how to help this project to move forward, except they are not concerned.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:40:09 PM

And what is the point of a buy back when the price is low and there is no volume? buying back is suppose to reduce the amount of sta token in circulation and increase price a bit, and so far am not seeing that in this case, plus, there is very low visibility of this token, this are point of consideration, the team needs to re-strategies on how to help this project to move forward, except they are not concerned.

When the price is low, the relatively small amount spent on buy back can cause that total supply will be greatly reduced. The lower the total supply and the fewer bag holders want to sell tokens, the faster the price will grow. At this stage of the project, the low price is a very good situation for everyone who has invested long-term.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:54:59 PM

Is there any place that they are reporting details of these buy backs that are supposedly happening? I am talking quarterly reports and such.
Their medium blog last post was from 2017 so i would be really amazed if they are keeping this up fairly without any online presence or any providing any proof on their budget.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:34:56 PM

Is there any place that they are reporting details of these buy backs that are supposedly happening? I am talking quarterly reports and such.
Their medium blog last post was from 2017 so i would be really amazed if they are keeping this up fairly without any online presence or any providing any proof on their budget.

As far as I know, the only channel that is updated on a regular basis is this profile on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/startaaccelerator/

The only report we have seen is this spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJI1VG1KutHS1AAMg3GoL2SCAI6wHp3a/view?usp=sharing

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:04:55 AM

As far as I know, the only channel that is updated on a regular basis is this profile on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/startaaccelerator/

The only report we have seen is this spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJI1VG1KutHS1AAMg3GoL2SCAI6wHp3a/view?usp=sharing

Ok, thanks, so they have only one buy back so far? I thought that they would at least do that yearly. I'll try to contact them via facebook to have some clarity on this.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Anonylz

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 08:10:13 AM

When the price is low, the relatively small amount spent on buy back can cause that total supply will be greatly reduced. The lower the total supply and the fewer bag holders want to sell tokens, the faster the price will grow. At this stage of the project, the low price is a very good situation for everyone who has invested long-term.

Technically we are both saying the same thing, but in reality this method have not had any direct effect on price, or have it? Do you know since when the buy back process was effected, shouldn't we have seen any noticeable change in price by now?
what am saying is, since there was a BB process already done, price should have been higher than what it is currently trading at, but that is not the case.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:52:05 AM

Ok, thanks, so they have only one buy back so far? I thought that they would at least do that yearly. I'll try to contact them via facebook to have some clarity on this.

Actually there was already 3 buy backs, but the last one was over year ago:

Starta (STA) Token Buyback #3 | Technical Details

Dear Starta Token Backers,

We are happy to announce STA Token Buyback #3

According to the Distribution Notice of Friendly Data deal Cross Coin have received
$145,536.27 USD.
As stated in the White Paper, Cross Coin held 2.5% fee.
After bank and trading fees $141,844.82 were successfully converted into 39.04263468 BTC (Bitcoin).

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program Buyback #3.

Duration of the program:
1:00 pm GMT 28 december 2018 дo 1:00 pm GMT 20 january 2019

Total amount of funds:
39.04263468 BTC

Placement of the trading orders within the term of the buyback program is not conditioned by the terms, periodicity, volumes or prices.

STA tokens will be utilized.

Results of the program will be disclosed.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin PTE LTD team.

I do not feel worried that Starta accelerator is dishonest, but lack of information is quite annoying..

Let us know if you find out something.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:46:07 AM

We wait quite a long time, I think it would be good if any of the developers answered even the simplest question

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: