Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:57:01 AM

Dear Starta Token Backers,

We are happy to announce STA Token Buyback #4

The Celsius project CEL tokens were successfully liquidated.
7.1534 BTC are directed to buy back STA tokens.

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program, Buyback #4.
Platform:
https://waves.exchange
Program duration:
12:00 pm GMT November 10, 2020 to 12:00 pm GMT November 17, 2020
The total amount of funds allocated:
7.1534 BTC

Placement of the trading orders within the term of the buyback program is not conditioned by the terms, periodicity, volumes, or prices.

STA tokens will be utilized.

The results of the program will be disclosed.
Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Thank you, i hope you think about the supporters from the first minute and make the buyback over the ICO price. THX

And where are this tokens are trading now? On Waves Dex exchange only? Because i don't see token on Coingesko anymore. As far as I remember they have plegged price to usd on ICO 1$. At what price are they going buy back tokens now?

This has been explained many times. During Buyback, the tokens are redeemed at the market price. In this case, at the price of the only exchange where Starta is listed, i.e. Wavex.exchange.
Last few days omeone is selling very large amounts of tokens at a very low price, so the price cannot go up. It is currently below $ 0.40.
It is possible that some investor is complete idiot and has no idea what is going on, or the Starta team is lowering the price to buy from weak hands as cheaply as possible. It's hard to check if it's manipulation or an idiot investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 01:24:07 AM

What do u mean by lost tokens ??

Who lost tokens ?
[/quo

我知道有一些人因为STA 代币价格长时间处于一个很低的价格,他们失去了信心,并没有好好保管他们的私钥,他们忘掉或丢掉自己的币。BTC 大约有200万BTC 丢失

I can't understand it, but I think most people have their keys and I assume no one has lost it till I see such proof
[/quot

These are just my estimates. Two of the investors I know have given up on the STA.Tokens. They don't know what their private key is anymore. They forget where the backup is.
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 01:28:07 AM

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program, Buyback #4.
Platform:
Program duration:
7.1534 BTC

Placement of the trading orders within the term of the buyback program is not conditioned by the terms, periodicity, volumes, or prices.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Thank you, i hope you think about the supporters from the first minute and make the buyback over the ICO price. THX

And where are this tokens are trading now? On Waves Dex exchange only? Because i don't see token on Coingesko anymore. As far as I remember they have plegged price to usd on ICO 1$. At what price are they going buy back tokens now?

This has been explained many times. During Buyback, the tokens are redeemed at the market price. In this case, at the price of the only exchange where Starta is listed, i.e. Wavex.exchange.
Last few days omeone is selling very large amounts of tokens at a very low price, so the price cannot go up. It is currently below $ 0.40.
It is possible that some investor is complete idiot and has no idea what is going on, or the Starta team is lowering the price to buy from weak hands as cheaply as possible. It's hard to check if it's manipulation or an idiot investor.

People are willing to sell their tokens cheaply, and that's great, because think about what happens when you have 100,000 tokens left.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:39:42 PM

Platform:
Program duration:
7.1534 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Is there already an evaluation of the buyback? How many Tokens are buyback and burning?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Goodman99

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:09:01 PM

Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the buyback #4 program.

Purchased: 246,782.12 STA token.
These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by Asset Info at the Waves platform.
Total circulating amount after buyback #4 program completion: 4,748,783.71 STA.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 11:55:31 PM

Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the buyback #4 program.

These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by Asset Info at the Waves platform.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Thank you for your work. But it's still a disappointing price, when can I get my investment back, a long time to wait.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 01:13:39 PM

what happened? have you guys decided to remove the sta price information from both cmc and coingecko! i tried to check this both platform to track the price of sta and there is no information, this project since 2017 till now things are not what investors expect to see, what is the point of the buy back process if till now it has no effect on the price! why wasting time buying back,  with a current circulation of 4,748,783.71 STA one should expect something positive from the price aspect.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:58:11 PM

what happened? have you guys decided to remove the sta price information from both cmc and coingecko! i tried to check this both platform to track the price of sta and there is no information, this project since 2017 till now things are not what investors expect to see, what is the point of the buy back process if till now it has no effect on the price! why wasting time buying back,  with a current circulation of 4,748,783.71 STA one should expect something positive from the price aspect.

Why do you think the buyback had no effect on the price?

Where do you think the price would be if there hadn't been four buybacks?
SoniaBlack

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

crypto2win.com - Know what to do with your Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 08:57:51 PM

When is the next buyback ?? That is the important matter

Crypto2win | Always know what to do with your Crypto
https://www.crypto2win.com/
HOLD SMART | CASH BACK | GAMBLE
SmartMiner.Pro

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:46:17 AM

Sorry for dumb question, how I can exchange my Starta coins?
I was participated in Starta ICO 3 years ago and hold my STA coins on waveswallet.io.
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 10:21:24 AM

Sorry for dumb question, how I can exchange my Starta coins?
I was participated in Starta ICO 3 years ago and hold my STA coins on waveswallet.io.

The only place where you can exchange STA is

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/STA_WAVES
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/STA_BTC

But now price is really low..

xiangbobotadie

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:17:51 AM

BTC Up to the sky, I want to buy some ETH fly to the sky, ask the team to allow me to exit, at the ICO price to recover my STA tokens.
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:22:39 AM

Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Can I negotiate with the team to withdraw my STA token?
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:03:07 AM

BTC Up to the sky, I want to buy some ETH fly to the sky, ask the team to allow me to exit, at the ICO price to recover my STA tokens.

Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

By purchasing STA token, you agreed to the risks and conditions proposed by the project. Forget that now someone will change their mind.
It's a free market. You can sell your tokens on Waves exchange at any time at the price proposed by buyers.

xiangbobotadie

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:46:05 AM

Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

By purchasing STA token, you agreed to the risks and conditions proposed by the project. Forget that now someone will change their mind.
It's a free market. You can sell your tokens on Waves exchange at any time at the price proposed by buyers.

Tokens are not exchanged in more markets, only in WAVES wallet a small amount of exchange, the team did not better expose the STA project, I lost too much, I went bankrupt.
startaholder

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 02:53:39 PM

Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Tokens are not exchanged in more markets, only in WAVES wallet a small amount of exchange, the team did not better expose the STA project, I lost too much, I went bankrupt.

I will buy your starta tokens if you put they arraound 0.20 dolars
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 01:46:55 AM

Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

That's a little cruel. I'm broke, you know?
startaholder

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 01:59:07 PM

Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

That's a little cruel. I'm broke, you know?

How much starta's u have? at this moment you can sell at 30 cent
Goodman99

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 03:00:27 AM

Starta (STA) Token Buyback #5 | Technical Details

We are happy to announce STA Token Buyback #5

5.60785050 BTC buyback amount.
0.56078505 BTC Reserve Fund.
5.04706545 BTC directed on current Buyback #5.

Since the assets behind the STA token are startups and the number and volumes of exits cannot be calculated in advance, and Cross Coin must ensure equal redemption opportunities for all token holders, a decision was made to organize a Reserve Fund.
Starting from the current # 5 Buyback, 10-20% of the proceeds, depending on the volume, will be deposited in the Reserve Fund in the form of BTC. The number of the Reserve Fund wallet will be published and available for control to holders of the STA token.
After all assets have been sold and all buybacks have been completed, the final buyback will be announced, on which the entire Reserve Fund will be spent. Thus, all holders of the remaining STA tokens will be able to take advantage of the opportunity to sell their STA tokens.

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program, Buyback #5.
Platform:
Program duration:
3:00 pm GMT January 11, 2021 to 10:00 pm GMT January 15, 2021
5.04706545 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 07:57:18 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 10:29:21 PM by MuffinMaster

Starta (STA) Token Buyback #5 | Technical Details

We are happy to announce STA Token Buyback #5

5.60785050 BTC buyback amount.
0.56078505 BTC Reserve Fund.
5.04706545 BTC directed on current Buyback #5.

Since the assets behind the STA token are startups and the number and volumes of exits cannot be calculated in advance, and Cross Coin must ensure equal redemption opportunities for all token holders, a decision was made to organize a Reserve Fund.
Starting from the current # 5 Buyback, 10-20% of the proceeds, depending on the volume, will be deposited in the Reserve Fund in the form of BTC. The number of the Reserve Fund wallet will be published and available for control to holders of the STA token.
After all assets have been sold and all buybacks have been completed, the final buyback will be announced, on which the entire Reserve Fund will be spent. Thus, all holders of the remaining STA tokens will be able to take advantage of the opportunity to sell their STA tokens.

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program, Buyback #5.
Platform:
Program duration:
3:00 pm GMT January 11, 2021 to 10:00 pm GMT January 15, 2021
5.04706545 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team

We've all seen the price !!! It's not possible to sell everything for less than half the price?!? How that happened?

Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: