Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
StanID

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

Starta’s portfolio companies raise $20M through ICO

https://medium.com/@startaventures/startas-portfolio-companies-raise-20m-through-ico-b7967c5bf20f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:22 AM

That's good blog post, thanks. Hope they will be more open what will they do with those share they got.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:12:44 AM

Any news about Cindicator buy back program? And when will be that? What about other projects invested by Starta? The price sucks, I need 1 usd to be back.

you are still in profit..
at the time of starta ico, bitcoin price was below 2500$
and currently bitcoin price is double.. so USD wise you are in profit

Sorry, but you are wrong.

At coinmarketcap the price is clearly converted directly into dollar value. At this moment it is $0.552969

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/

So everyone who invested in the ICO lost at this point around $0.45 on each token.

There is no good news with this project from the start.The ICO started off very well with 1$ per token and within a day or two, it was over.Next was the exchanges to be listed which did not happen and only tidex, waves dex were listing it at the start.Now the price is less than half a dollar at 0.42cent.Don't blame BTC for this, the team is to blamed for the price to suffer this much.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
cryptokyle

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:58:15 AM

Any news about Cindicator buy back program? And when will be that? What about other projects invested by Starta? The price sucks, I need 1 usd to be back.

At coinmarketcap the price is clearly converted directly into dollar value. At this moment it is $0.552969

So everyone who invested in the ICO lost at this point around $0.45 on each token.

There is no good news with this project from the start.The ICO started off very well with 1$ per token and within a day or two, it was over.Next was the exchanges to be listed which did not happen and only tidex, waves dex were listing it at the start.Now the price is less than half a dollar at 0.42cent.Don't blame BTC for this, the team is to blamed for the price to suffer this much.

Many top 100 coins on big exchanges are down the same amount percentage wise from July (the date of STA ico). Look at SC or GAME for example. Those are two I own, but there are probably another 25 in the top 100 down more than half in USD/BTC value since July. It has nothing to do with exchanges.

Yes, the STA team could communicate better. But as I said in a previous post, there is little for them to say at this point. They won't perform buybacks until they exit their positions from companies in their portfolios and the ICO tokens they received from companies they had minority stakes in are likely locked up for 1 year due to the vesting period as was stated for CND before they are able to sell them and buy back STA with the proceeds.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:36:41 AM

Many top 100 coins on big exchanges are down the same amount percentage wise from July (the date of STA ico). Look at SC or GAME for example. Those are two I own, but there are probably another 25 in the top 100 down more than half in USD/BTC value since July. It has nothing to do with exchanges.

Yes, the STA team could communicate better. But as I said in a previous post, there is little for them to say at this point. They won't perform buybacks until they exit their positions from companies in their portfolios and the ICO tokens they received from companies they had minority stakes in are likely locked up for 1 year due to the vesting period as was stated for CND before they are able to sell them and buy back STA with the proceeds.

Are you from the team or related closely to them? How do you know such information about the exit position for a portfolio? I was of the opinion about buyback happening every quarter.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
cryptokyle

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:07:57 AM

Are you from the team or related closely to them? How do you know such information about the exit position for a portfolio? I was of the opinion about buyback happening every quarter.

I am not from the team, but I did pick up some STA post-ico around $0.50. I am familiar with the space as I used to have a career in investment banking dealing in asset management. Things take time in the venture capital world. This is not a network coin where the value will go up with more users/exchanges and it never claimed to be. But I will say this coin is trading well below its book value right now and it's due to the fact of having little exposure and ICO investors having no idea what they bought in this offering and selling in an illiquid market. I'm not sure about the exact buyback times, but I think you may be correct that they will occur every quarter but only AFTER exits from their portfolio companies and this will most likely take another year for the first exit, if not multiple years.

As investors, we can look forward to possible bonus buybacks and/or tokens in the meantime. I know CND has a vesting period of 1 year, but the other ICO tokens may not have vesting periods and we may get distributions and/or buybacks sooner. We have to await the news for each specific ICO. The team updates in telegram from time to time. You can look at this token as a small hedge to a cryptocurrency portfolio as it has real world crossover (dealing with fiat money). One should not expect it to follow the cryptocurrency market in general.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:06:35 AM

Why is the team to blame for the way the market decides to evaluate the token? They have been only communicating about their development plan and any other relevant stuff. Or is there anything they failed to deliver on? Not to my knowledge. I don't understand why everyone expects the price to skyrocket when the platform is not even ready. These are highly speculative investments and they never claimed anything else.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:48:05 AM

Why is the team to blame for the way the market decides to evaluate the token? They have been only communicating about their development plan and any other relevant stuff. Or is there anything they failed to deliver on? Not to my knowledge. I don't understand why everyone expects the price to skyrocket when the platform is not even ready. These are highly speculative investments and they never claimed anything else.

If they are transparent then there wouldn't be this much question marks on investors minds I guess.

Starta

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

Bino. Mystery Shopping Disrupter Raised a Seed Round:
https://medium.com/@startaventures/bino-mystery-shopping-is-broken-raised-a-seed-round-f6adf821478e

"Enter Bino, a VC-backed mystery shopper service providing shoppers with a convenient all-in-one app to collect data, while simultaneously giving stores a powerful AI scheduling system to make sure the job gets done well. Bino graduated from Starta Accelerator, New York based program back in May 2017."
Maulek

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:07:32 PM

Tell me if im wrong, but "we" don't care? Useless informations, and with $5.000.000 token reach only a tidex and waves. What do you guys expect for these "news"? That all investors will say "good job" "nice" "finnaly i waste my money for useless news"
Nope.

#edit
Don't missunderstand me, you guys have great porfolio in your project, but these news will bring NOTHING to the token itself.
lofegs

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

Tell me if im wrong, but "we" don't care? Useless informations, and with $5.000.000 token reach only a tidex and waves. What do you guys expect for these "news"? That all investors will say "good job" "nice" "finnaly i waste my money for useless news"
Nope.

#edit
Don't missunderstand me, you guys have great porfolio in your project, but these news will bring NOTHING to the token itself.

Yeah agree with you. Give some value to this token and be transparent.

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Bino. Mystery Shopping Disrupter Raised a Seed Round:
https://medium.com/@startaventures/bino-mystery-shopping-is-broken-raised-a-seed-round-f6adf821478e

"Enter Bino, a VC-backed mystery shopper service providing shoppers with a convenient all-in-one app to collect data, while simultaneously giving stores a powerful AI scheduling system to make sure the job gets done well. Bino graduated from Starta Accelerator, New York based program back in May 2017."

Is this also an project what is in starta's portfolio?
Readed the article and visited the website and it looks like an nice project.

foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:48:40 PM

Price has fallen quite a bit since the ICO so is there anyone who is still holding the tokens that they bought during the crowdsale?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lofegs

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:57:25 PM

Price has fallen quite a bit since the ICO so is there anyone who is still holding the tokens that they bought during the crowdsale?

I'm holding most the tokens I got from ICO. Hope it's good decision though Grin

ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:35:20 AM

I bought some 1000 sta tokens during the ico and it has got a hard hit and trading less than 50% of the price.Still, I am waiting to sell them at ico price if it rises post btc fork

Nousplatform Youtube     
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:18:20 AM

I bought some 1000 sta tokens during the ico and it has got a hard hit and trading less than 50% of the price.Still, I am waiting to sell them at ico price if it rises post btc fork

If they reveal the buyback process, we can decide more easier on our STA tokens.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:30:59 AM

If they reveal the buyback process, we can decide more easier on our STA tokens.

As someone already pointed out that buyback will happen over a long period of time and this puts a lot of questions on early investors face who thought of making 2x-5x on launch.Nowadays buyback tokens arent of much interest..Look at iconomi,mobilego and now starta...value of coin keeps going down.

Nousplatform Youtube     
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

As someone already pointed out that buyback will happen over a long period of time and this puts a lot of questions on early investors face who thought of making 2x-5x on launch.Nowadays buyback tokens arent of much interest..Look at iconomi,mobilego and now starta...value of coin keeps going down.

But I think Starta's portfolio is pretty promising. They had couple of successful ICOs already. There is not much of STA tokens at the market. If they can do the buyback transparent and efficient way, it can be successful.
You're right about Iconomi. But MGO hasn't started as I know.
But when I compare ICONOMI and TaaS, I would definitely go for TaaS method.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
seek4dream

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

But I think Starta's portfolio is pretty promising. They had couple of successful ICOs already. There is not much of STA tokens at the market. If they can do the buyback transparent and efficient way, it can be successful.
You're right about Iconomi. But MGO hasn't started as I know.
But when I compare ICONOMI and TaaS, I would definitely go for TaaS method.

I invested 1 BTC to Starta which is worth a lot under current market price.
I will just hold it, hope things will get better at last.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:20:59 PM

If they are transparent then there wouldn't be this much question marks on investors minds I guess.

Ok but what is that mostly bothers you where you think it is not sufficiently transparent?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: