Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can reach 3000 USD in a year ?  (Read 7086 times)
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

If the problem with scaling and high fees are resolved, this may have a chance to happen. But since the clash between  bu and core does not make bitcoin to move forward, I doubt 3000 can be reached in a year.

This is a problem which can't be answered and resolved in the near future as people are bickering about who profits from their decision, and if they don't see they will profit from it they will not decide for it. That is generally the problem in human society and that is why progress is hard to achieve as people would naturally tend to be selfish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

For the previous days of bitcoin performances I would gladly say that $3000 can be reached within next year of 2018 but not this year, because price will be struggling with the price fluctuations in the market systems. Well no impossible thing for a bigger price value if this significant increasing will really continue just like the previous days ever recorded of btc history on price value currently we are now at the range of $1200-1300; and price continually shows rising trend on graph monitoring.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:30:55 PM

In my opinion I dont think will happen in this year that the bitcoin price become $3000 each. But I believe the price of $2000 its very possible to happen in this year 2017. If you see the price today the price now is $1300 and I think next month the price will increase at $1500. Your prediction is possible but this year will not happen maybe the year of 2018 or maybe 2019 will happen. But as of Im focus on $2000 price each bitcoin. I dont want to expect to much price.
Yes I agree. It may reach to $2000 or above till end of the year 2017. The prices will go high but not that fast. It will take time and can say that in the mid 2018 the price may reach above $3000, but for 2017 I am a little scared of saying it. As there are many things involved in increasing the prices of any commodity or currency so is the case with the Bitcoin. But it is very good for those who are holding it for long run.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:48:34 AM

Yes the price can easily reach 3k but unfortunately there is a very less chance that bitcoin will cross 3k by end of this year. The thing is most of the people have already invested everything in bitcoin so the only way the price can grow now is by other countries accepting bitcoins.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

Bitcoin can reach 3000 USD in a year ?
i am not sure , 3000USD is bery amazing price for 1BTC . i think can but not this year Smiley

You are so wrong it not just can this year it even can next Month.  With some luck even next week. That is Bitcoin.   But current Bitcoin fuels are altcoins and Crypto economy emerging there.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:23:37 PM

Well, it takes a very long time. $ 3000 is not a small price, especially bitcoin prices have just reached the price of $ 1000 more and stable this year. It may take several years until bitcoin prices reach that price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:41:57 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 05:15:38 PM by Shady

In a year more services are definitely going to come, but the price could scale to 2,000, but take a little longer according to predictions for it to reach that amount.

In reality, Bitcoin's value will definitely raise to xx,xxx valuations because of innovation in the digital economy promoting the exchange of new ideas and web services.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:58:56 PM

i am not sure , 3000USD is bery amazing price for 1BTC . i think can but not this year Smiley

You are so wrong it not just can this year it even can next Month.  With some luck even next week. That is Bitcoin.   But current Bitcoin fuels are altcoins and Crypto economy emerging there.

You're speaking theoretically, while the poster you seem to find so wrong has just expressed his realistic view. Don't try to make someone look bad when you are making yourself look even worse with statements like that. In order for the price to reach $3000, don't you think it makes sense to focus on the $2000 level first? Wink
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:05:18 PM

You are so wrong it not just can this year it even can next Month.  With some luck even next week. That is Bitcoin.   But current Bitcoin fuels are altcoins and Crypto economy emerging there.

You're speaking theoretically, while the poster you seem to find so wrong has just expressed his realistic view. Don't try to make someone look bad when you are making yourself look even worse with statements like that. In order for the price to reach $3000, don't you think it makes sense to focus on the $2000 level first? Wink
Nah, I want 10k because its a nice round number for calculations.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:05:36 PM

If we could solve this scaling debate issue I would say yes! This is the only reason why we are not really progressing at the moment. Since 2 years we are carrying that rock with us. An activation of SegWit alone could push us up to $2000 just alone in no time and would give us also tremendous potential for future implementations which are already in the pipeline!This means even more boost for future price increases!
But how likely is a solution in the next few months? I have no idea but I hope we will make it this year. Hope never dies! Smiley

It could probably push bitcoin price to reach more than $2000 if SegWit is activate on bitcoin network. Sadly, with all the politics going around the scaling issue it won't be implemented for now. Bitcoin is really having its best year so far with other country putting regulation and legalizing it. But one thing that will truly rocket the price of bitcoin to the moon is the scaling problem. Like you, I'm still hoping that it can be done this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

bitcoin increase to 3000$ i think can't ..
my predict bitcoin can hitted to 1500-2000$ in a year ,, if 3000$ must a biggest news from bitcoin ,, exp : bitcoin accepted in more country ,, etc ,,
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:48:42 PM

What about other fiat currencies? Euro, Pound, Yuan, Yen, price of BTC is different in each of them.
Currency exchange calculations will never be unified and easy.

Well, it takes a very long time. $ 3000 is not a small price, especially bitcoin prices have just reached the price of $ 1000 more and stable this year. It may take several years until bitcoin prices reach that price.
In 2013 Bitcoin rose from $15 (price in January 2013) to $979 (price in November) we might have another surprisingly high spike in the future as well.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

I think it will be very difficult, but it is possible, especially now. Maybe bitcoin can add up to $ 600 to $ 600 within a year, but it would be great if it increased more than $ 1000. It looks hard, unless everyone accepts bitcoin, it might happen.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:23:42 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 02:26:22 PM by naidray

Yes no doubt. By the current growth and the adoption I feel no hesitation while saying it that it can reach up to $3000. As we can see many of the countries are looking forward to accept the Bitcoin and with this decision we can see a clear growth in the prices of the Bitcoin.

It has covered the distance from $1,100 to $1,300 and is still growing with the raise in its prices. I notice every next day the price increase and if it rises with the same velocity it will reach to $3000.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:55:20 PM

I think it will be very difficult, but it is possible, especially now. Maybe bitcoin can add up to $ 600 to $ 600 within a year, but it would be great if it increased more than $ 1000. It looks hard, unless everyone accepts bitcoin, it might happen.

Yep it is very impossible but the way isn't that straight. There will be a lot of situations before bitcoin can reach this new ATH. But I want this to happen very soon so that I can sold some of my bitcoins while keeping other of it with my wallet. But after this year maybe we can see the price near to $2,000 and this price can possibly happen for the next years to come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

What about other fiat currencies? Euro, Pound, Yuan, Yen, price of BTC is different in each of them.
Currency exchange calculations will never be unified and easy.
No, but all shares, assets and other holdings are usually denominated in USD, even though the others are still major currencies.

Obviously no one is going to buy in saying "if we can just get to $10,000, the calculations about how much profit I've made will be so much easier!",  but it's nice to be hovering around $1000, drifting far away is great but it's annoying when I'm doing maths.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:39:27 PM

If the ongoing price increase  continues with respect to the increase of users around the​ globe, then surely within a years time we can reach $3000 per coin. Or else in the same way as Japan few countries need to regulate bitcoin as an acceptable currency.
Regarding "Japan".

Japan's banks have already started using XRP's blockchain, so it's kind of "regulated"
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:00:26 PM

Sure it could get rise a huge percent within a year without that much resistance.
If a billionaire or someone with a bunch of money purchases the orders on various Bitcoin Exchanges then the price would go up within days of it increasing.
There is only a little bit of people holding Bitcoin and they are the ones that might get super rich.
Yes, the people currently holding the bitcoin rather than trading can become richer by the end of the year. If a billion dollars trade gets started in the bitcoin prices may go high even than that of what people are expecting now to be in a year after. The trend of bitcoin is already get started it now just needs a little push and then look at the prices. It will change the life of many around.
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:49:41 AM

thats so impossible dont you see that bitcoin right now is not increasing its price because bitcoin and the market needed to be balance in order to run it more towards many years but when bitcoin reach the highest peak thats the end of bitcoin because half of the big whales will gonna pull out and sell their bitcoin in order to be rich and right now bitcoin is not taxable because its not a fiat money it is crypto currency thats why i bow satoshi for developing this.
I guess now the technology is already growing and increasing so all could compare that bitcoin increased faster in price with its value, I myself also divert my self to bitcoin and I hope can become a successful and wealthy people because the price of bitcoin day after day, month after month, year after year will always increase.. especially if it will increase up to $3000 for this extraordinary.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:19:18 AM

It's still too soon to talk about it. Bitcoin reaches $ 3,000 in a year I think it can not be achieved. Bitcoin is very volatile, so to achieve it requires a process. Bitcoin also will definitely fall several times and there are still some negative factors that overshadow bitcoin, so for the price to go up to $ 3,000 will definitely take time and process. It's better to talk about bitcoin prices going up to $ 2,000 and if it has been achieved it can talk about the price to $ 3,000 in a year. Do not be too hasty and better to enjoy the process Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: