Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do We Need Kids??? This Planet Is Getting Over Populated Already!!!  (Read 3267 times)
Alexzap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:48:21 AM

Nature will without any doubt take care of over population once it becomes a problem Smiley
Why would nature care about the problems of overpopulation? If people have nothing to eat they will not reproduce or their children will die from hunger. In civilized countries, birth control is living conditions. Than it is worse the lower the birth rate.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:11:21 PM

Without women and kids, there would be no more future generations.
Mr. Green

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:16:56 PM

I don't agree with the part: women and kids. It is not about those, it is about population. Big companies are about to kick peasants out and replace them with robots. It will happen sooner or later. What will they do then? All those starving people will create a riot. Rich people are going to get their share from this mess also. Everybody's gonna pay for making kids more than they can handle.
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 138
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:19:13 PM

Why to we vaccinate people? Why are we trying to prevent diseases? Why anything? It will balance out eventually, there's some thing to happen to lower that number of 7bil.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
Alexzap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

I don't agree with the part: women and kids. It is not about those, it is about population. Big companies are about to kick peasants out and replace them with robots. It will happen sooner or later. What will they do then? All those starving people will create a riot. Rich people are going to get their share from this mess also. Everybody's gonna pay for making kids more than they can handle.
Without jobs people will not. Even the best robot is always in need of prevention and repair. The peasants will service those robots who work on the ground. Just as it is now served by tractors and harvesters.
Mr. Green

Activity: 168

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

Without jobs people will not. Even the best robot is always in need of prevention and repair. The peasants will service those robots who work on the ground. Just as it is now served by tractors and harvesters.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

You'll need 2-5 (let's make it 10 because I am in good mood) person to repair/maintenance 1000 robots. Those 1000 robots will kick out at least 1000 peasants. Those 1000 jobless people and their kids/wives equals at least 4000 trash people. The world won't need those people anymore. They will become absolutely worthless.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:16:40 PM

You'll need 2-5 (let's make it 10 because I am in good mood) person to repair/maintenance 1000 robots. Those 1000 robots will kick out at least 1000 peasants. Those 1000 jobless people and their kids/wives equals at least 4000 trash people. The world won't need those people anymore. They will become absolutely worthless.
You are right and that is happening now. There are more and more people that stay out of work because of progression of technology. But That is bound to happen, and i am happy because of progression of technology. Some thing that we did not think its possible 10 years ago, now it is. No one can stop progression of technology, but that also brings new working places and now way of doing things. People will always find something new. One day we will go to other plants and live there.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:09:19 PM

Nature will without any doubt take care of over population once it becomes a problem Smiley
Why would nature care about the problems of overpopulation? If people have nothing to eat they will not reproduce or their children will die from hunger. In civilized countries, birth control is living conditions. Than it is worse the lower the birth rate.

Nature doesn't care. It does its job automatically.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:13:05 PM

Let's see if we can't transition to the point where robots do all the jobs. People all go on welfare. They collect a $million times as much. Robots do all the work for free. People live a life of luxury because robots do everything for them. People travel, go to the beach, hike and ski, have nice mansions to live in, even work some if they want. Robots do it all for them for free.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 02:03:34 AM

What about Jack Fresco ideas with his "200 billions of people". I know it's anti-utopia but in right circumstances, I'm pretty sure that we can live with comfort even 10bllions+

cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

Indeed, but we're giving birth to too many kids and that's where the problem is Smiley and our planet is getting overpopulated!
pinkmann

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:32:09 PM

Indeed, but we're giving birth to too many kids and that's where the problem is Smiley and our planet is getting overpopulated!

Its not us man its the muslims who are doing it. The solution is simple, stop helping them make kids. Let natural selection do its thing. If these people are so dumb then let them starve.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

Its not us man its the muslims who are doing it. The solution is simple, stop helping them make kids. Let natural selection do its thing. If these people are so dumb then let them starve.

Lol Smiley don't be dramatic, please! Grin
LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:14:49 AM

Why should I stop millions of years evolution and die out, just because other people who don`t care about nature and over population have one child every year?
Yes, if I would think that way, nature would select me out because of thinking that way and I would deserve that.
And the people who don`t give a damn will have lots of children and laugh about me because I voluntary died out for making them place.
Nope. There is a future. And maybe the next generation will live 200 years or more and land on other planets and evolve new technologies and robots will do the work and new sources of energy will be found.
Strange moment in human history to decide to die out I think.
transabox

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:06:20 AM

I am already 31 years old and I do not want children. I am ready to live the way I am now and do not want to change the way of my life. I also have a goal - to achieve success.
Many people say that when old age comes, I will regret that there are no children. But it does not matter to me
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:55:44 AM

Yes, on some part you are right. But if you look at poor countries, you will find that birth rate is up. I do not know why people do this, but it seams the poorer you get more children you should have, and i mean children are blessing and real fortune. But why people do this, when they know they are poor, and not sure if they will have what it take to feed there children. It happens all the time with Gypsies.
Presse

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:06:23 AM

When the over population becomes a real issue, the nature will take care of it. As it has always done.
Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:24:25 PM

kid become our legacy, but we must known the world its getting full. this is the fate.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

When the over population becomes a real issue, the nature will take care of it. As it has always done.

It's a bad idea to let "mother nature" take of itself because that's the something that we don't have control either! And be careful of what you don't control my friend Grin
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:53:06 PM

I am already 31 years old and I do not want children. I am ready to live the way I am now and do not want to change the way of my life. I also have a goal - to achieve success.
Many people say that when old age comes, I will regret that there are no children. But it does not matter to me

I agreed with you 100% because sometimes kids are problem Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: