Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do We Need Kids??? This Planet Is Getting Over Populated Already!!!  (Read 3266 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:02:48 PM

I don't agree with the part: women and kids. It is not about those, it is about population. Big companies are about to kick peasants out and replace them with robots. It will happen sooner or later. What will they do then? All those starving people will create a riot. Rich people are going to get their share from this mess also. Everybody's gonna pay for making kids more than they can handle.
Without jobs people will not. Even the best robot is always in need of prevention and repair. The peasants will service those robots who work on the ground. Just as it is now served by tractors and harvesters.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

You'll need 2-5 (let's make it 10 because I am in good mood) person to repair/maintenance 1000 robots. Those 1000 robots will kick out at least 1000 peasants. Those 1000 jobless people and their kids/wives equals at least 4000 trash people. The world won't need those people anymore. They will become absolutely worthless.

Let's see if we can't transition to the point where robots do all the jobs. People all go on welfare. They collect a $million times as much. Robots do all the work for free. People live a life of luxury because robots do everything for them. People travel, go to the beach, hike and ski, have nice mansions to live in, even work some if they want. Robots do it all for them for free.

Cool

Yes, Indeed! Giving birth to too kids is not as useful as it was used to be in the fast because Robots are going to be doing all the jobs for us in few years from now. so, why giving birth to too many kids that would grow up without a purpose that's just an environmental pollution too Grin
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unluckyben

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

Nature will probably take care of the issue  Wink
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:41:11 PM

Nature will probably take care of the issue  Wink
I do not think that nature will take care of problem, because before nature could do anything i think it will be destroyed by humans. We already are doing that, and nature do not fight back, well not yet i think. But even if it fight back, humans will find new way to live and to conquer it. We will be the end of human race, if we do not control our self.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:36:22 PM

Up with global warming! So that we can open up the lands of Canada, Siberia, and Antarctica for more population. Even the Sahara would become a lush, tropical playground if there was more moisture in the atmosphere.

And side benefits of more atmospheric moisture would be, more H2O2 in the atmosphere, automatically killing off all kinds of bugs (bacterial and viral)... and much greater protection from solar radiation so that people could live longer because they weren't killed by mutations in their genes caused by radiation.

Up with global warming.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:46:58 PM

Why do we need kids? This planet is getting over populated already!

Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion. Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern.

David Attenborough described the level of human population on the planet as a multiplier of all other environmental problems In 2013, he described humanity as "a plague on the Earth" that needs to be controlled by limiting population growth.

“ Overpopulation in various countries has become a serious threat to the health of people and a grave obstacle to any attempt to organize peace on this planet. Albert Einstein – physicist 1879 – 1955 ”

For me, I got 2 dogs and I'm kinda OK with that for now! I'm just aiming at my billion dollar dream... What about you guys???

Perfect analisys, man! I totally agree with you.

50 years ago 4 billion people lived on our planet, now we're almost 8 billions! It means it took billions of years to reach the first 4 billion people and only 50 years to add the same amount of people. This is astonishing!

This is the worst problem on Earth nowadays. Every other problem comes from it.

I see this problem is mostly because of Indian sub-continent people, in places like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan. While in China and Japan in the last few years this problem has reduced.

Now, I don't want to insult Indian people. I knew lots of Deshi, Paki and Indian people and they were all nice and cool guys, good workers and great programmers. I'm not againts you!

But I just want to ask you: "Why don't you use a condom?"
We all love make sex, but for Earth's sake, use fucking condoms! You are ruining this world!

Besides condoms, there are other ways to decrease human population:

- Wars: classic but very unpleasant one. Hope it won't happen.
- Plagues and epidemies: very unpleasant too.
- Taxes to new births. This is something opposite to what usually happen. Often, governments use to "reward" parents who make kids. Instead, in my opinion, governments should start to tax them.
- Gay people. The more gay people the less kids. Obviously they shouldn't adopt children.

Other ideas?

dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:04:33 AM

I don't think we're over-populated yet. There're more than a few countries that can fit in a few hundred more millions of people in my opinion.

Anyway, kids are the future generation for the advancement of our species. So that's gotta mean something.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:27:43 AM

The NWO Illuminati population culling can not come soon enough !
In 40 years the population of Earth will have doubled causing lots of problems..
DOWN WITH BABIES !
They had a good run but their free ride is over !

I support the Anti-Natalist agenda.. and so should YOU !

PBS - Evolution: Library: The Current Mass Extinction
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/03/2/l_032_04.html

FUD first & ask questions later™
solitare

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:26:29 AM

The secret world government will not allow too much of the population, they are already developing an annihilation plan Grin

I personally think all of the people that think there are too many people, should put their money where their mouth is, and shoot themselves and their families.
Just to show they ate dedicated to their cause.

Yes the world elites want to eradicate at least 80% of the population.

None of you are probably in the 20 % they want to keep alive as slaves, but maybe you are.
Immobilising

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:42:55 AM

We are over populated already, but the majority of adults want to have at least one child, simply because it's part of our nature to live and multiply. So it would be pretty difficult to just say people can't have kids no more.
rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:59:29 AM

Then Answer the question Why do the trees bear fruit? Why animals are born? Even if you do not take into account the fact that nature herself has laid in us, Answer the question What is the meaning of life then in general? Why does man need life? The problem of overpopulation concept exists there are really so many problems and so much is enough and the fault is most people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

Needs are the fulfillment of desires.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:04:34 PM

The secret world government will not allow too much of the population, they are already developing an annihilation plan Grin

I personally think all of the people that think there are too many people, should put their money where their mouth is, and shoot themselves and their families.
Just to show they ate dedicated to their cause.

Yes the world elites want to eradicate at least 80% of the population.

None of you are probably in the 20 % they want to keep alive as slaves, but maybe you are.

I did by not having kids.
Going around killing people is not exactly a good plan though.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Keelhaul

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:45:47 PM

>>Why do I need kids if some people already do
Why do you need money if some people are already wealthy?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

If you are old enough, you might get a chance to participate in Social Security. But it will be gone in a few years, because of Government bungling. You need kids who love you to take care of you when you grow old.

Cool

Mang86

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:45:02 PM

The key is in the balance.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:57:05 PM

If you are old enough, you might get a chance to participate in Social Security. But it will be gone in a few years, because of Government bungling. You need kids who love you to take care of you when you grow old.

Cool
It is certainly an important reason, but it seems to me that the main reason that we are not eternal, and someone needs to correct our mistakes. Children are needed for this. We never took care of our land. The man deflates and destroys the oil, cut down the forest, poisoning the environment. Our children will create new technologies to restore the environment.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:24:34 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 11:30:25 PM by cybersofts

Nature will probably take care of the issue  Wink
I do not think that nature will take care of problem, because before nature could do anything i think it will be destroyed by humans. We already are doing that, and nature do not fight back, well not yet i think. But even if it fight back, humans will find new way to live and to conquer it. We will be the end of human race, if we do not control our self.

I'm afraid so myself. No joke trust me.
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:09:05 AM

Cool
It is certainly an important reason, but it seems to me that the main reason that we are not eternal, and someone needs to correct our mistakes. Children are needed for this. We never took care of our land. The man deflates and destroys the oil, cut down the forest, poisoning the environment. Our children will create new technologies to restore the environment.

Yeah, it is certainly nice to have kids that can take care of you when you get older. A certain number of kids are definitely needed and I don't think any government's should dictate how many each person can have.
Farcoin12

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:21:38 AM

I find it strange that people keep making kids even when they cannot support them. In the impoversed countries we have tens of millions of people added every year. The western countries can only help to a certain point. Eventually these increases will lead to catastrophe that no one is going to be able to stop.
People like making kids because it is fun while you are making them. Then you just leave the woman and run.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
Wheat Bisquits

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:19:16 AM

It's not the entire world that gets overpopulated but certain regions of it. East Asia and Africa to be exact. The country where I live has no such a problem so this doesn't affect me to any extent. Tell me forking what - why should I quit the dream of having a kid JUST because some zealous africans give birth to 10 children each.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: